[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illuminati are the good guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

File: illuminati-official-logo.png (60KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati-official-logo.png
60KB, 300x300px
for years I have talked shit about them, how they control everything and hide spritual knowledge while pushing Jewish religions, finally it all makes sense. Human beings are rabid animals and they would tear everything apart if they can if there were no consequences of their actions, imagine if a average person knew witchcraft and black magick, there will be havock and destruction everywhere, illuminaty knew this and they decided to take control in order to keep everyone in line, the Jewish religions are one of the big reasons that remind people of karma and consequences and stop them from doing whatever their evil mind tells them to do. I want to come ahead and thank them for what they have done, they truly are the illuminated ones.
>>
>>18955296
The Illuminati are the Illuminous.

Enlightened.

Good or evil?

IDK, but they keep order.
>>
>>18955296

Glad to see you finally get it, pleb.

t. Knight Templar

P.S. If you're ever in a bind, let a True Knight know.
>>
>>18955296
Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomini Tuo Da Gloriam
>>
>>18955307
What about a Rosicrucian bro??
>>
File: image.png (183KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183KB, 500x610px
>>18955296

Motherfuckers killed Pac!!!!!
>>
>>18955320
>What about a Rosicrucian bro??
its not necessary to obtain the Divine powers, but I don't perceive it as inherently more evil than any other sin, and certainly nothing that YHWH cannot forgive through Grace of Jesus Christ.

Rosicrucianism is based largely on Kaballah, and Kaballah works, but it is totally unnecessary. The only thing that is necessary is direct mystic experience of the Living Sevenfold Holy Spirit of YHWH through being covered in the Blood of Christ. If you have this, you have the powers even if you don't know how to use them, and those rituals are naught but a guide (and sometimes a hindrance).

If you don't possess the True Holy Spirit, you will strive for years for a small smattering of what would come in a flood of spiritual power, if you do have Him inside.

I can tell you more, if you wish. I don;t have much time.
>>
Suuuuuuuuuuure
>>
Yeah, the internet kinda spoiled the concept of hidden knowledge. People are getting educated more easily which can lead to good things but this also means criminals become more efficient. There's a point to keeping knowledge occult. Like those body identification charts they have. Do you imagine if those documents got leaked right now? LGBT groups would go insane. There would be a hundred time more discrimination than there already is. It would be total chaos and we'd pretty much live like animals.
>>
File: go on.jpg (200KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
go on.jpg
200KB, 1366x768px
>>18955385
Go on
>>
>>18955326
Actually the gay black mob killed tupac. The true Illuminati who society will never find out has been controlling society like a puzzle for tens of thousands of years. Maybe for good, maybe for evil, either way everything that happens is alright with me.
>>
>>18955407
Apparently there's a way to know if someone has neanderthal DNA just by looking at them.
>>
>>18955416
Can you post the charts?
>>
>>18955320
>What about a Rosicrucian bro??
Rosicrucians are NOT Templars.

Neither are Masons or Illuminated Masons.

True Templars are not about secret society or rituals, but about bloodline.
>>
>>18955420
I don't have any of that. My grandmother used to talk about that stuff all the time after my grandfather died.
>>
>>18955421
>True Templars are not about secret society or rituals, but about bloodline.
Oh, so this is one of the modern LARP groups?
>>
Stop poisoning my food and water supply you fucking assholes
>>
>The following is conjecture based on all the tinfoil stuff I've seen over the years

"Illuminati" is just a Hollywood
pedo/sadist cult LARPing as world controlling satanic wizards. The people who control/influence the world all hate each other and don't ever meet each other in person.
>>
>>18955454
>Stop poisoning my food and water supply you fucking assholes
Illuminated Freemasonry exists, but it's a paper tiger. "The Illuminati", as you are conceiving it, is a meme. There is no all-powerful cabal.

Templars cannot control polluters, only the EPA can do that, or the polluters themselves.
>>
>>18955413
Stfu illuminati

Seven day theory
>>
>>18955444
>Oh, so this is one of the modern LARP groups?
No.

This is about a family line that predates the Crusades. It's an honor to be invited, and many never know, usually only the men, and then only if they accept initiation. Even if they don't their bloodline is still chronicled by those who do.

The modern groups are a laughing stock.
>>
Human being is like mother nature: chaotic. Must be like this. This is beautiful
>>
>>18955490
So that's a yes to the LARPing. Cool story, though.
>>
>>18955555
>So that's a yes to the LARPing. Cool story, though.
as if you would know because you moderate a message board.

but we know you.
>>
>>18955345
Kabbalah is just the tree of life, a path through to the divine.

YHWH/tetragrammton is a false god, or rather a lesser god.

That's why the elite/illuminati are evil, they're deceived into "enlightenment" of a false god.
>>
>>18955559
The trouble with trying to bullshit, is that you'll eventually come across someone who knows better.

But again, nice try.
>>
>>18955563
>Kabbalah is just the tree of life, a path through to the divine.
There is no path to Divinity except through the Blood of Jesus Christ. Kabbalah is merely a spiritual discipline which enables one to obtain a few small benefits of communion with the Divine though the Law or ritual, rather than receive them all in power through Grace. This is why it can be a hindrance to the unsaved, as it tempts one to waste endless years trying to follow rules which can never be followed, to obtain small benefits which would all be instantly obtained through accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior and inviting His Holy Spirit to live in the temple of your body, which was cleansed by His Blood.

>YHWH/tetragrammton is a false god, or rather a lesser god.
Incorrect. YHWH is the Creator of All Things. And Jesus is his Son.

>That's why the elite/illuminati are evil, they're deceived into "enlightenment" of a false god.
The Illuminati as a global cabal does not exist.Illuminated Fremasonry does, in fact, worship a false God Jah-Bel-On (a bastardization of YHWH, Bael, and Oannes).

However the True Templars worship the Holy God YHWH and His Son Jesus Christ alone, they follow His teachings, and operate in the supernatural power of His Holy Spirit (called "Holy" because He is separate from other spirits in that all His gifts are free, whereas lesser spirits exact a heavy toll for even the most meager "gifts", always designed to enslave.)

Read "In Praise of the New Knighthood:

https://history.hanover.edu/courses/excerpts/344bern2.html
>>
>>18955574
>The trouble with trying to bullshit, is that you'll eventually come across someone who knows better.
>But again, nice try.
this is not an argument.
>>
File: CrossePattee.png (79KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
CrossePattee.png
79KB, 2000x2000px
>>18955313
>Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomini Tuo Da Gloriam

"Thus in a wonderous and unique manner they appear gentler than lambs, yet fiercer than lions. I do not know if it would be more appropriate to refer to them as monks or as soldiers, unless perhaps it would be better to recognize them as being both. Indeed they lack neither monastic meekness nor military might. What can we say of this, except that this has been done by the Lord, and it is marvelous in our eyes. These are the picked troops of God, whom he has recruited from the ends of the earth; the valiant men of Israel chosen to guard well and faithfully that tomb which is the bed of the true Solomon, each man sword in hand, and superbly trained to war." - St. Bernard de Clairvaux
>>
>>18955588

Aren't you doing a bit of a disservice to them by posting this kind of information
>>
>>18955588
Christ is an indwelling spirit that any person with an actual soul on this earth can access.
>>
>>18955588
:;Yahweh was the god of the southern Palestinian tribes, who associated this concept of deity with Mount Horeb, the Sinai volcano. Yahweh was merely one of the hundreds and thousands of nature gods which held the attention and claimed the worship of the Semitic tribes and peoples.
>>
>>18955610
>Christ is an indwelling spirit that any person with an actual soul on this earth can access.
very True.
>>
>>18955610
This. Drop the fucking religious bullshit that is tearing this world apart
>>
>>18955620
>:;Yahweh was the god of the southern Palestinian tribes, who associated this concept of deity with Mount Horeb, the Sinai volcano. Yahweh was merely one of the hundreds and thousands of nature gods which held the attention and claimed the worship of the Semitic tribes and peoples
I think God would beg to differ.

Ultimately God describes Himself as "Love", and the "I Am", so if you are giving and receiving True Love in the present moment, I believe you are experiencing God, by whatever name you choose.

Your soul may still be in jeopardy if you are still unsaved, but at least you are experiencing God that way.

Obviously it is better to be saved.
>>
>>18955631
>know

If it is YHWH as in the MONAD/God, rather than the lesser tribal god, then yes, you're correct.

96:0.1 (1052.1) IN CONCEIVING of Deity, man first includes all gods, then subordinates all foreign gods to his tribal deity, and finally excludes all but the one God of final and supreme value. The Jews synthesized all gods into their more sublime concept of the Lord God of Israel. The Hindus likewise combined their multifarious deities into the “one spirituality of the gods” portrayed in the Rig-Veda, while the Mesopotamians reduced their gods to the more centralized concept of Bel-Marduk. These ideas of monotheism matured all over the world not long after the appearance of Machiventa Melchizedek at Salem in Palestine. But the Melchizedek concept of Deity was unlike that of the evolutionary philosophy of inclusion, subordination, and exclusion; it was based exclusively on creative power and very soon influenced the highest deity concepts of Mesopotamia, India, and Egypt.

96:0.2 (1052.2) The Salem religion was revered as a tradition by the Kenites and several other Canaanite tribes. And this was one of the purposes of Melchizedek’s incarnation: That a religion of one God should be so fostered as to prepare the way for the earth bestowal of a Son of that one God. Michael could hardly come to Urantia until there existed a people believing in the Universal Father among whom he could appear.
>>
>>18955629
>This. Drop the fucking religious bullshit that is tearing this world apart
The spirit of religion is actually quite demonic, as it promotes the lie that ritual or behaviour can save, when it cannot.

Only the Blood of Jesus can save, and this salvation is evidenced by the indwelling Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ, accessible by all if they only seek.
>>
>>18955607
>Aren't you doing a bit of a disservice to them by posting this kind of information
what I posted isn't a secret, Anon.

Templars openly believe this. Even if their membership may be a secret.
>>
>>18955638
>If it is YHWH as in the MONAD/God, rather than the lesser tribal god, then yes, you're correct.
Yes.

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." - Deuteronomy 6:4
>>
>>18955644

And they are waiting for the return of the son? How would they even know if they came upon him?
>>
>>18955652
>And they are waiting for the return of the son?
Yes.

But they also understand there will be a time of troubles, wars, catastrophes, that will precede His coming. In which case they will be called to be exemplars of military art to reduce the suffering of the innocent during these trying, but necessary, times.

>How would they even know if they came upon him?
No one will be able to miss the second coming of Jesus. The entire world will see it at once.
>>
>>18955639
Jesus can't save shit, Jesus is dead. He was an ego a human just like the rest of us.

Don't give me that only son of God bullshit
>>
>>18955647
Bless
>>
>>18955652
>How would they even know if they came upon him?
If you're talking about the Antichrist, the only way to know him with certainty will be through the Holy Spirit of God within bearing witness to his true nature. There are also other characteristics.

- will be a betrayer from within the true church.

- will either be asexual or homosexual.

- will come disguised as the Great Humanitarian; he will talk peace, prosperity and plenty not as means to lead us to God, but as ends in themselves.

- will claim that he is like Jesus and seek to rule as a monarch, but is really a pathological liar and in fact, Satan incarnate.

- will not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh.

- will actively promote the affirmative notion that Jesus is NOT the Messiah, and speaks great things against God.

- exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship.

- thinks he has the authority to change God's set times and laws.

- uses lying wonders, and every kind of wicked deception to create false signs to deceive the uninformed.

- would be conquered at some stage, and lose power, but would then be revived into a power again.

- does not allow anyone refusing to subjugate to his leadership and system to buy or sell anything of value.

- will eventually desire to wage war on Israel to capture Jerusalem by military force.
>>
>>18955657
>Jesus can't save shit, Jesus is dead. He was an ego a human just like the rest of us.
>Don't give me that only son of God bullshit

"I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hell." - Jesus, in Revelations 1:18
>>
>>18955657
>Jesus can't save shit, Jesus is dead. He was an ego a human just like the rest of us.

t. antichrist spirit
>>
>>18955679
>Bless
and bless you
>>
>>18955296
Jesuits are the good guys, you maroon!
>>
File: 1484179743197.gif (826B, 120x160px) Image search: [Google]
1484179743197.gif
826B, 120x160px
>>18955296
>>
File: Larp Starring Silvester Alone.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Larp Starring Silvester Alone.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
The Larps of Larps: The Larpening
Part: The Larpers of Larp
>>
I'm sure at some point the Illuminati had good intentions. But by tipping the scale one way, they've disturbed the balance of our world and given in to their own greed and power

The only path to true enlightenment is balance of chaos and order amongst humans. As the proprietors of our planet it is our duty to figure this out. By keeping everyone ignorant however they've guaranteed the egos will clash violently and our planet will be destroyed
>>
>>18955593
Templars are the root of all evil. The cul tof the pharao Solomon.
>>
The problem with being a "good guy" adept is that this isn't a "good world." You have to adjust your expectations.
>>
>>18955610

Which does jack shit to help one here when accessed. Even Jesus got humiliated. That was a big deal. God is love and is Jesus, yes, but they have little power here by their own design.
>>
>>18955588

You really don't know the Kaballah very well. It communicates - even maps-out- out the mechanics of Grace itself. Jesus is right there on the centre pillar. Everything you say is already stated by it, better and more powerfully. Gnostic Christians love the Kabbalah. Get into some Dion Fortune.
>>
File: 1491417296218.jpg (9KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1491417296218.jpg
9KB, 250x237px
>>18955296
Wtf are you talking about?? Look around you have you not seen everything that is going on ? Our world is plagued. There's tension everywhere and our planet is rotting to death. Ice caps are melting. Great reef no longer exsist. Toxic lvls rising in the air, you cant even walk around in beijin without a mouthcap.
Our leaders are not capable of leading the people who have a need to be led. Do you honestly think the kid throwing a bottle that later washes up at the shore damages our enviornment? NO! And who invented that bottle to obtain wealth at the cost of the enviornment damage??

It's the people you hold up as heroes the same people you praiseas leaders, the same people who sacrifices you and everyone else to be this wicked sick thing that corrupts the mind, body nd soul that is called money and power. The same people funding massive projects to achieve "power" but that is slowly degrading our earth. Do you honestly believe these people are great leaders? They keep their own masses in the dark let alone the public (you).

You freed your mind only to become a slave to your own ego
>>
File: 1493405986780.png (322KB, 535x586px) Image search: [Google]
1493405986780.png
322KB, 535x586px
>>18955296
You are aware that the illuminati are simply the fallen angels mentioned in the apocryphal book of jubilees, correct?

Or perhaps they're simply legion under a different name, but it all remains the same;

the illuminati is just a conglomeration of ancient demons. Their 'organization' is a simple tangent, nothing more.
>>
>>18955296
Hardly believable. We're social animals. Without government wed mostly band together.. (and form a new one naturally.)

Some people would be asshats but mostly people want to get along and chill.

So i dont think people in general would go crazy if they had access to anything overly destructive. Especially with fear of what the next guy will do or what kind of backlash theyd face.

...take away access to food and water however...
>>
>>18955296
They beleive they are Gods on earth, and they feel that its acceptable to treat non-illuminated as mice. That is not of Goodness.

>>18955385
There is a game in the elite circles to kill as many as possible in the name of Goodness.
> Bill Gates and Zika
> Conquistadors
>>
>>18955296
Meh. Would love to be able to say they've had any impact on my life. At all. But more power to you, if your for keeping dangerous out of the hands of stupid. Our biggest threat. Is this Op, how to do the brown nose?
>>
File: The_Urantia_Book_Uversa.jpg (110KB, 300x410px) Image search: [Google]
The_Urantia_Book_Uversa.jpg
110KB, 300x410px
>>18955631

96:1.11.Up to about 2000 B.C., Mount Sinai was intermittently active as a volcano, occasional eruptions occurring as late as the time of the sojourn of the Israelites in this region. The fire and smoke, together with the thunderous detonations associated with the eruptions of this volcanic mountain, all impressed and awed the Bedouins of the surrounding regions and caused them greatly to fear Yahweh. This spirit of Mount Horeb later became the god of the Hebrew Semites, and they eventually believed him to be supreme over all other gods.
96:1.12.The Canaanites had long revered Yahweh, and although many of the Kenites believed more or less in El Elyon, the supergod of the Salem religion, a majority of the Canaanites held loosely to the worship of the old tribal deities. They were hardly willing to abandon their national deities in favor of an international, not to say an interplanetary, God. They were not universal-deity minded, and therefore these tribes continued to worship their tribal deities, including Yahweh and the silver and golden calves which symbolized the Bedouin herders' concept of the spirit of the Sinai volcano.
96:1.13.The Syrians, while worshiping their gods, also believed in Yahweh of the Hebrews, for their prophets said to the Syrian king: "Their gods are gods of the hills; therefore they were stronger than we; but let us fight against them on the plain, and surely we shall be stronger than they."
>>
The metaverse is polarities and vibrations. Everything is a waveform. Matter is energy. Human sensorary perception is limited. Seperateness is a illusion, All is One. Illuminati are about dominating things, life, people and their ultimate goal is dominating YHWH. They revel in discord. Their belief system is fundamentally flawed - control is an illusion. Empowerment is confronting the false self, the Dweller on the Threshold, and taking responsiblity for oneself and acceptance of one's interconnectedness with the rest of the metaverse.
>>
>>18955385
Wait what, why would LGBT groups go insanse and what body modification charts?
>>
>>18956360
>powerful consciousnesses
>wanting to dominate others
>>
>>18955296
>morals didn't exist before Jews

t. shill

The Illuminati put forth Abrahamic religion to demonize the use of magic, yes. But to keep order for the use of good? Nooooooo
>>
>>18955296
fucking reptilian shill
>>
No No! Iluminaty is fuck kill them on sight guys!
>>
>>18955475
Yes, that's why literal rat poison is in toothpaste, and also in sugary vitamin supplements fed to children.
>>
>>18955420
I don't have any charts but people with a high amount of Neanderthal DNA have a bump on the back of their heads called the "occipital bun", might have something to do with that.
>>
>>18956177
>Gnostic
>Christian

You know the rest.
>>
>>18955296
>Templars are the root of all evil. The cul tof the pharao Solomon.
You obviously don't know your history.

Either that or you're an Islamic extremist.
>>
>>18956264
>They beleive they are Gods on earth, and they feel that its acceptable to treat non-illuminated as mice. That is not of Goodness.
says who? no they don't.

you might be thinking of Illuminated Freemasons. not Templars.
>>
>>18955296
>for years I have talked shit
>>
Aaaand another thread where shills just paste their script
>>
The illuminati fought for things like secularism and women's rights so they can't be all bad, right?
>>
>>18956171
What?

Accessing Christ Consciousness puts you in direct communication with the spiritual hierarchy and higher order. Thus more resources and advanced interfacing accommodates you.

Literally it is higher consciousness, and simply by activating it, you draw others to do the same in them, which stimulates the 100th monkey effect.

It does much more than simply "help oneself".
>>
>>18955296
Fuck off shill
>>
>>18955588
Christianity is the slave religion. You have no free will. It all "God's will" divine plan or some other bullshit. You are always subservient to a high prower. You are God's pet monkeys
>>
>>18957937
Solomon wasn't a pharaoh you fucking idiot
>>
>>18955307
Help me please I'm unironically in a bind.
>>
>>18955296
>decided to take control in order to keep everyone in line
inline with what?
the world existed before mankind was more or less one big culture, humans existed without law or order for tens of thousands of years if not hundreds of thousands of years.
Those who feel the need to cast their order on another group are not acting in the best interests of anyone but themselves.
What would it matter if the general population of the world knew esoteric practices?

>Man is not fit to rule himself.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.