[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyday we live is a responsibility to fight evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-05-01-05-42-25.jpg (403KB, 1080x598px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-01-05-42-25.jpg
403KB, 1080x598px
https://youtu.be/u_aLRlumug8

We cannot stand back and live our lives doing nothing. We have to act. We have to fight ant way we can. We cannot allow this to continue any longer. Any act not done against this is an act of perpetuation. Open your eyes and your hearts.
>>
>>18955014
wah wah wah

And the wheel keeps on spinning. What the fuck are you actually doing?

I mean actively doing..Smoking some weed and shitposting until you give up find a qt and go back to the grind?
Pathetic.

The only thing you can do is the one thing you can't admit. You're scared. People who fight for the right thing get killed. So you literally have to give your life for what you believe.

Read the fucking bible and figure out who you are.
>>
So what course of action would you recommend? We talk about it - we're dismissed as crazy. The police do a "bust" - the big fish get away.

I agree, something needs to change. But how can you fight something like this?
>>
>>18955115
How about you fuck off your negativity?

Bump
>>
>>18955127
>>18955127
People had the right idea using technology to attack the status quo. hacks, torrents, leaks, communicating with people from all over.

Ff a couple of years and those same people were basically forced into modern day slavery to work in helping the status quo. Through typical intimidation tactics, or they'll straight up suicide you.

Next thing we know all the holes start getting plugged up.

But you can't crush the human spirit. I'm smart enough not to offer a route because if you think every board isn't monitored and every word can be used against you, then you're as deluded as you are stoned.
>>
>>18955148
how about I'm the only guy actually contibuting.

negativity? so fuck...what did bring to the table? Nothing. Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>18955148

He's absolutely right though. People like you and OP roll onto /x/ with prophecies and predictions. And what do you do then?

You roll down the blinds once you're done shitting around on the internet, jerk off, go to bed, wake up, go to your shit job, lament about your disappointing life, and then roll back onto /x/ to spout more doom.

If you actually believe anything you say at all, show some courage for the first time in your life and actually do something about it.

Any day you can choose to stop being a disappointment. But go ahead, keep on waiting for "the right time."
>>
>>18955165
Thanks for the input. At least you acknowledged the need.
>>
>>18955176

Waiting for the right time? Who the fuck even said that? Can you actually read the post properly before you reply? Thanks.
>>
>>18955170
I'm raising an issue everyone is ignoring!

What the fuck have you done? Leave the thread if you don't like it!
>>
Wake the dead every chance you get.....
>>
File: 1493575176931.jpg (251KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493575176931.jpg
251KB, 800x1000px
>>18955815
I literally jump started your thread.

I wrote these:
>>18955115
>>18955165
>>18955170
>>18955170

EE wrote this:
>>18955127
>>18955148
>>18955812
>>18955815
>>18956270

You're inability to accept your shortcomings will only lead you to go on a constant circle jerk. You'll never wake up.

I came here years ago, got whateverpilled and went on my own way to find a way to actually make a difference by going to school and work on solid paths to affect real change.

I come here when I got a few free hours to direct normies from crptids to remind them they are as divine and powerful as the anyone they idolise.

I don't want to tell all you my personal plan because you lack conviction and my ideas will be hijacked by retards like op and other whiney bitches who can only stand up for themselves behind a screen.
>>
>>18956394
Ignore the spelling I'm sitting in the sun with a beer and can't see the screen. But you get my point.

Great thread OP, thanks for reminding me cowardice and ignorance is still our greatest foe. Now I'm off.
>>
I wish I wasn't just a simple, puny human being. I'm severely deluded and have a hero complex, I have an intense desire to save and preserve life and all that is good, but the fact that I'm completely powerless makes me deeply depressed. I wish superpowers were real, it feels like the only thing I truly want in life is impossible.
>>
Wow, you fuckwits are just as bad.
>>
File: IMG_3865.jpg (110KB, 652x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3865.jpg
110KB, 652x401px
>>18955014
ITT: the type of people that barge into a pizza place, and demand to see the basement at gunpoint. Really helped lend credibility to the whole thing. Good intentions.
>>
>>18955014

Wow, doctors, psychologists, politicians - AND she was hunted along with others.

Man, too bad these super rich and super powerful people just totally let her slip through their fingers and go on national television with Dr. Phil!

Those fools! Clearly with their billions of dollars and their social power they could have stopped her, even had her experience a fatal 'accident' but they bravely chose to let her go on NATIONAL TELEVISION!

Yeah...this is hot garbage and anyone as logical as a 7 year old could tell you the same thing.

I mean, really bold that she doesnt go ahead and start pointing the finger at all these politicians! So covert too, apparently she didnt hear any names being tossed aorund!

Everyone at these parties where she was EXPECTED TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS POLITICS never used REAL FUCKING NAMES since she seems unable to name them.

Come on man, a responsibility to fight evil? Human Trafficking?

You could have spent this bullshit time watching Dr. Phil by going out and cleaning up some trash from a nearby body of water.

Instead, you said - fuck Earth I wanna white knight for some girl that LARPs with a celebrity therapist. Get you priorities straight, fuck.
>>
>>18955014
No we don't. We just not bring evil ourselves. Live your own life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.