[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guns and Ghostses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6131.jpg (69KB, 510x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6131.jpg
69KB, 510x330px
I could totally beat a ghost right?
I mean if I just detonate a 50 megaton nuclear warhead on the front doorstep of the world's most haunted house I beat them.
>>
Someone post the ghost puncher pasta.
>>
>nukes
>boner
>>
>>18954924
No. That would be the worst thing you could possibly do to a ghost. Ghosts are made of energy. That energy came from an emotionally traumatic moment and imprinted itself on the environment. A nuclear bomb would only amplify the energy and create either 1,000,000 ghosts scattered across the countryside OR ONE GIANT GHOST. Do you want to bear the responsibility for unleashing that upon the living?
>>
Quote the dudde above.

The atomic would kill the ghost only under asperger brain waves..so..
>>
File: mino70.jpg (501KB, 590x835px) Image search: [Google]
mino70.jpg
501KB, 590x835px
>>18954924
that creates a sun made of ice, don't do it anon
>>
>>18956594
Not really.. such a titan of a spirit would be formed only if the nuke were to be dropped on a city with living people.
If the houses have no one it would destory all matter. houses, cars and barns, there wouldnt be a place for them to dwell.

Allot of times after demoloshing a huge haunted hospital and removing everything related to it gets rid of the prec
>>
you can just stab them
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.