[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Upcoming cosmic shift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 45

File: image.jpg (156KB, 733x809px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 733x809px
Various resources, some I trust and some I don't, have stated or implied in one way or another that we are approaching, or have already began to experience, a huge change within our solar system. A shift in cosmic activity that will help push humanity forward, advancing us mentally and spiritually.

When I first heard this, something within me felt it could relate, as if this statement explained a lot and made a lot of sense. After processing it for a while it is clear to me that I most likely jumped to conclusions. What do you think fellow /x/traterrestrials? Is this mis-info? dis-info? Or the truth?
If it's the truth how can I confirm this and experience this phenomenon myself?
>>
I too have suddenly awoke to this idea. The smithsonian suggest earth is optimistic right now. Seriously search it.
>>
>>18954670
Planet X is gonna wreck shit in the next 5 years pretty much guaranteed. It'll be fun to watch before we all die.
>>
>>18954670
This is the truth. There are groups that are taking the upcoming events very seriously. We are entering the Age of Aquarius -a period of awakening. As for validation look here and search within. The waves of energy are getting intense. Things are definitely changing.
>>
>>18954675
Interesting. I will be sure to check this out, thank you

>>18954719
Roughly a year ago I was doing very well spiritually and could enter a relaxing meditative state within 10-20seconds.

I unfortunately let myself lose my progress as I became distracted by various other things in my life. I'm slowly but surely making a return and I am hopeful that I will be able to tap into these waves of energy. Thank you for your perspective
>>
>>18954670
>>18954719
can someone explain what this means? I'm just hearing about this whole "consciousness awakening" thing now. It's everywhere. This is my first time on /x/ in years and I swear it's in every thread. I'm googling things but everything seems so complicated.

Is there a term for this? Also, am I awakening too since I'm not aware of this 'movement'? For no particular reason, I felt 'called' to come to /x/ after not bothering with this place or even 4chan for so long. The first thing I see is a thread on the "awakening." Is this like a sign or something?

seriously

This is weirding me out
>>
>>18954783
Same here.
>>
>>18954787
Everyone looks optimistic, we have threads like this fairly often, don't read to much into it unless you get something out of coming here.
>>
>>18954787
Well. I can give a brief description from what I've read and now experiencing daily. What I've read is you pretty much won't be able to hide much intentions that you have or more serious emotions . If you're still here after the ascent. And females will be more vibrational. Some sort of sense makes me believe cause they'll know a guys intent
>>
File: 1493603490398.jpg (27KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
1493603490398.jpg
27KB, 486x486px
I am so back and forth on this issue it is ridiculous.

One day I get all happy and hopeful for the glorious days that are surely ahead

But then the next I am so tired of this world that I want to drop to my knees and submit to the seemingly neverending torrent of madness.
>>
2012 marked the beginning of the Age of Consent.

Right now, from this point onward, certain groups will no longer be censored when attempting to arrange contact events on Earth. Earth is a garden for virgin souls. Nobody knows who is who, and so people are able to reinvent each other.

Technologies and techniques will continue to emerge that allow people to contact each other with their naked souls. Be careful who you convince yourself you've let become you, because once you do so, nobody else but them can ever be entirely sure they ever left.
>>
>>18954811
Samefag here, really would appreciate something inspiring
>>
>>18954670

The Shiva Shakti Cluster

http://www.metahistory.org/tantra/path/HeartDropMedicine.php
>>
File: 31st century BC.png (199KB, 1063x587px) Image search: [Google]
31st century BC.png
199KB, 1063x587px
>>18954670
Yuga and the mayan long count calendar both predicted this.

Mayans predicted in 2012 that we would enter into a new creation on earth (Virtualization of personality)

KaliYuga and Mayan Long Count calendar predicted the previous as well, which is all the events of 3100bc
>>
>>18954670
We've been approaching the "shift" for years now, some say since 2012, others say since 1998 or something along those years. I'm honestly getting tired of waiting.

I'm patient but not THAT patient, i bet in 5 years we will still be approaching the shift.
>>
Google the Schumann frequency. It has been increasing greatly recently.
>>
>>18954811
>>18954833
Those digits, tho...
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>18954855
Checked and kekd good sir

But my /r/ still remains
>>
>>18954861
>>18954854
>>
File: too much feel.png (88KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
too much feel.png
88KB, 500x583px
>>18954811
oh god, I know this feel too well. You're not alone anon.
>>
>>18954868
Thank you anon. 36 hz eh?
Thats a helluva jump..

Interesting to say the least.
>>
File: 1493080041207.png (262KB, 592x369px) Image search: [Google]
1493080041207.png
262KB, 592x369px
>>18954874

Its gotten to where i have insomnia, and stay up late just so i can fall asleep each night. But then the next day im so dead tired until night hits again
>>
>>18954670
>A shift in cosmic activity that will help push humanity forward, advancing us mentally and spiritually.
people have been waiting for this literally forever. Most recently in the 90s leading up to the 2000s. I think it's bull. the thing that COULD happen is a polarity shift of the earth's magnetic fields, and that would lead to a whole lot of natural disasters and suffering, not exactly a nice spiritual advance.

I suggest you go to >>>/pol/ where real happenings abound instead of waiting for the cosmic jizz to penetrate your soul's asshole.
>>
>>18954967

Suffering is fuckin Miracle-Gro for the soul.
>>
More and more people are waking up to the fact that we are not our physical bodies.
We are all one awareness having an experience in this reality.
>>
File: nibiru_fail.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nibiru_fail.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
>>18954684
No it's not.
>>
>>18954853
>I'm patient but not THAT patient, i bet in 5 years we will still be approaching the shift.

As you like then, you'll have the opportunity to experience reality as if "" the shift " (whatever that is) still approaches. I anticipate there will always be groups of people who go about their lives oblivious to changes that don't concern them. You may bet on it.
>>
File: opal_apple.jpg (351KB, 532x560px) Image search: [Google]
opal_apple.jpg
351KB, 532x560px
>>18954670
I've been reading a lot about this too. I wish it were true. This life seems so pointless and meaningless.

There seem to be two main branches of this "change". The first is preoccupied with the financial system, a global financial reset, and a "currency revaluation". This seems the least likely to be true, and they focus a lot on money and other meaningless bullshit. It's generally called NESARA.

The second is focused on "The Event". They claim that humanity has been purposefully held back by hostile alien invaders and that spirituality and technology have been repressed by thousands of years. These people believe that humans wouldn't be even 1% as evil as we are without these hostile alien assholes fucking with us so much. These hostile aliens have also kept us from exploring space or contacting good alien species, by threatening to vaporized the earth if they are ever defeated. The most coherent story about "The Event" comes from COBRA.

It's hard to tell which people are legitimate, which people are just copying legitimate sources, and which people are just pulling stuff out of their asses (also people actively working for the hostile aliens to discredit everyone.)

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/
http://esaccoalition.org/matrix-faq/
http://prepareforchange.net/
http://sananda.website/
>>
>>18955202
The two aren't mutually exclusive. But yes, consciousness isn't reliant on physicality to exist. I think the meme is "Cogito ergo sum."
>>
>>18954811
Op here.
This is the reason my original post casts some doubt toward the end, but then again, a part of me also thinks this might be part of the process
>>
>>18954853
This.

>tomorrow is doomsday
>okay, the next doomsday is $DATE
>ah, still a miscalculation, but within the next 2 years, we are doomed
>oh, passed again, nothing happened, but there is another prophecy that may apply at $NEXTDATE

>we will have a true artificial intelligence within the next 20 years
>computing power is now so advanced, within the next 25 years we definitely have it
>ah, look, the best Go player we ever head, can't do much else, but it's now only a matter of a few years to a true AI

Wake me up when $SHIFT actually happens. Meanwhile, I'm preparing for the next doomsday at 13th May.
>>
>>18955483
Yeah great stuff, thanks for the links. My main problem is confirming whether the source is reliable or not.
I've also wondered about the possibility of it being a way to suppress the masses from initiating a change in the system. Why would an individual or group rise up against those who stand on them if they truely believed change was inevitable and on its way anyway.

I certainly hope this 'shift' is real and as I have said previously I will be working to improve my connection to this universe. Until then though it is difficult to not be skeptical as it certainly does sound too easy.

I can vouch for waking up since 2012. I've grown tremendously since then, but at the same time, I've noticed many who haven't
>>
>>18954670

Heard this one before, many many times.
>>
File: awoo_power.png (451KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
awoo_power.png
451KB, 900x1000px
>>18955535
>>18955541
The thing I like about COBRA is that he links to a lot of current events. If he's a liar eventually he's gonna get caught up in his own crap. (BTW I'm pretty sure that all the sites about him are done by a helper and not COBRA himself.)

One thing I noticed is that he is 99.99% sure that there will NOT be any major catastrophes any time soon. He specifically said that there will NOT be a nuclear WW3, there will NOT be a Nibiru disaster, and there will NOT be a catastrophic pole shift. He is also pretty adamant that if the global Cabal tries to start WW3 they will be arrested and (good) aliens will invade / land almost immediately.
>>
>>18954670
>Various resources, some I trust and some I don't, have stated or implied in one way or another that we are approaching, or have already began to experience, a huge change within our solar system. A shift in cosmic activity that will help push humanity forward, advancing us mentally and spiritually.

This has only been happening for over 4 decades. There has only been new age rumors of a shift or whatever the fuck going on since the 60s. There still is a worldwide market for bloggery and new age hackery.

There still will be nothing happening.
>>
>>18955586
>If he's a liar eventually he's gonna get caught up in his own crap.

The fact that you still listen to that shill shows you have little reading comprehension or continuity memory.
>>
>>18955586
>he is 99.99% sure that there will NOT be any major catastrophes any time soon
Safe bet. If the 0.01% strikes, then there will be no one left to complain he was wrong.
>>
File: Guido_Reni_031.jpg (313KB, 1576x2358px) Image search: [Google]
Guido_Reni_031.jpg
313KB, 1576x2358px
A New Order shall be established... One that is better.
>>
File: it_was_humans.jpg (45KB, 553x484px) Image search: [Google]
it_was_humans.jpg
45KB, 553x484px
>>18955594
Please point out his bullshit. I've read a lot of new age crap since the 80's. I've seen a lot of retards come and go. I've read a LOT of predictions (none of which have come true). Maybe I'm reading a version that has been edited or redacted to remove all the conflicting retardation.

He is rather vague about many things, which is a good way to lie. He also said Michelle Obama has a penis (but that might be a translation error, or misunderstanding). And he's very adamant that homosexuality is usually caused by psychic trauma and not biology. The thing about homos pissed off the new age cuck interviewer a LOT and made me kek.
>>
File: real_aliens.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
real_aliens.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>18955592
>This has only been happening for over 4 decades. There has only been new age rumors of a shift or whatever the fuck going on since the 60s. There still is a worldwide market for bloggery and new age hackery.

More like 150+ years now. Crack open a alternative history book. Look up Edgar Cayce, Madam Blavatsky, The Golden Dawn, The Theosophical Society, Arthur Conan Doyle, Harry Houdini.

Metaphysics has been a thing for a long time now. You need to look harder.
>>
>>18954848
>3100 BCE
>drainage and sewage system in the Indus Valley
>fast forward to 2017 CE
>can't poo in loo
>>
>>18955733
don't forget crowley's aeon of horus,
>>
>>18954719

>We are entering the Age of Aquarius

This.

Officially arrives late 2020, from memory.

There is a reason why so many oddballs and fools on this site have gone into conspiracy overdrive in the last year or so. These levels are unprecedented.

All of a sudden a whole generation of young people have started to circulate memes of/and talk about Ancient Egypt on a massive level. This is no chance occurrence. Some of the more clueless ones were just going along with the meme action for the lulz but the true oddballs know what's up. We can all feel the change coming. If you want my personal opinion I believe that are at the cusp of a new esoteric revolution.

Weird times, man.
>>
>>18955753
>a whole generation of young people have started
>whole generation
>some 100 people on 4chan, let it be 1000 or even 10000
>whole generation
Wow. Just, wow!
>>
>>18955760

You have a little too much fun playing semantics. Don't be "that guy".

Of course I didn't mean that literally
>>some 100 people on 4chan, let it be 1000 or even 10000
but you are clearly downplaying the traffic this site gets. You realise that it's one of the largest websites in the world right now, yet?
>>
>>18955760
Different anon, but how would we ever know how many lurkers there are compared to posters?
>>
>>18955772

He's not going to listen. He probably doesn't even seriously study any of this stuff. He's seen the occasional YouTube video and scoffed with incredulous disdain then left it at that.

He's no reader.
>>
>>18955767
>but you are clearly downplaying the traffic this site gets. You realise that it's one of the largest websites in the world right now, yet?

Shit, maybe we should stop dropping eternal truths on /x/.
>>
>>18955778
You don't know shit about me, and you don't have any understanding or feeling for scale. Traffic and lurkers is all fine, but if there would be millions of people actively circulating this, than any single thread would burst with 1000s of posts within a minute.

How many posters are actively KEKing around, and how many of them are just trolls having some fun with the others?
>>
>>18955784

Some anon just don't understand how much influence this place has these days. I've been here since '06 and it's crazy how big it is these days. Baby boomer mothers are talking about this site now in daily conversation when they amusingly attempt "political talk". It's literally a household name all over the world.

But na I guess that equals like 10000 tops then lmao.
>>
>>18955784

this is the most perfectly subversive /x/ criticism and I thank you for it
>>
>>18955792

>You don't know shit about me

I know you're no reader. I know that.

The refusal to challenge me on that charge in favour of a misdirect to the other issue is what showed your hand.

You're one of those wet blanket overly hostile guys that talks down everything outside of his immediate intellectual purview to salve his wounded ego. Get fuckin rekt.
>>
It's lies. Humanity is facing transition. We may not survive it.
>>
>>18955805
How should I challenge you on something that basically proves my point? Or you use "reader" as a metaphor I simply don't understand.

I've been active in BBS's since the early 90s. It's always "Hell, we are the hottest shit the earth has ever seen.", when in reality, it's a handful of people doing all the activities, and the big anonymous mass that just blindly follows the current shit. The mass of "readers".
>>
>>18955798
>>18955804
I was being genuine about that, I mean I like talking about "IT" I like to experience "It" I hope whoever reads /x/ doesn't mix their ego with God.
>>
>>18955810
Go on
>>
>>18954670
what happens when the shift occurs while taking a shit? Will it be diamonds?
>>
>>18955753
they started it because of pepe posts... some goons directly linked it to thoth shills... literally EDV
>>
>>18955798
>influence

>talking
>talk
Household talk doesn't result in influence.

>fake a poison gas attack
>POTUS fires Tomahawks into Syria
Action results in influence.
>>
>>18954670
All your sources are shit.

People have been talking about shifts for a trillion years, it won't happen today, won't happen tomorrow, won't happen ever.

Work on your own spiritual advancement.
>>
>>18954670
It's already happened but its a process that overall will take some time. Life isn't as real as it seems sometimes. Take care and just enjoy what you enjoy
>>
>>18954800
Will males die out?
>>
>>18955592
A cosmic shift is not done in mere years.
The universe experiences time on a scale that is not relevant for biological life forms perception of time.
The rise and fall of whole empires is not even the fraction of a cosmic second.
Just as you perceive time different than an ant.
>>
>>18956581
No.

Male type energy will just be less vital. Deciding precisely when a thing happens will become less efficient compared with setting an order of events and allowing them to occur when it's convenient. Explosive type technologies will also be less necessary. Like fires. 11,000 years ago, fires were very fucking important. Now knowing how to burn things is going to start to be less useful, when compared with implosive technology, such as knowing how to grow things.

The most effective energy will still be a combination of both masculine and feminine. That's not going away. It's just frankly masculine type energy has played a predominate role getting humanity this far. Exponential curves, positive feed back loops, forcing solutions rather than allowing them to resolve when there's time.

It used to be there wasn't time. Humanity was always in such a rush to expand. Well we did it. The Earth's full. We're the strongest animals. Now we can afford to start relaxing, and thinking more about efficiency rather than speed.
>>
File: happy_shitpost.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
happy_shitpost.png
7KB, 251x201px
>>18956148
You will ascend into the 4th dimension. Your shit will stay here in the 3rd dimension. This will happen for nearly everyone on earth. Those of us left behind will literally be in a world of shit. If you are at a stadium event when everyone else ascends you might be wishing for a quick death (or nose plugs).
>>
There are certain "keys" that were made apparent to us, that will let us tap into that energy on a mental level. DMT, mescaline, and other tryptamines. It will give you the full embodiment of this energy, considering you're truly prepared for it. Just beware those that bring false visions LSD, salvia, molly, and opiods. Its just my opinion but I believe the layer have been corrupted. To many humans visiting these planes for totally wring reasons and left behind residual energy. Bad, negative energy because they simply sought out to abuse these sacred substances. The former aren't exactly recreational and often give the unprepared a veritable field of bad visions. A protective measure? I don't know, but I can give you my own experience. One breakthrough on DMT and your soul will feel peace even for a small amount of time.
>>
>>18956725
Correction
*they
*wrong
>>
Thought experiment: If I deliberately sabotage my spiritual progression during a cosmic shift, what happens?
>>
lol, i love shit like this.
Nothing ever happens but its fun to read about
>>
>>18956766
Things have gotten more surreal continuously since around 2012.
>>
>>18956773
I'm not that anon, but what do you mean?
>>
>>18956861
Anon said shit like cosmic shifts never happen, but I feel like I've been caught up in a slow shift since 2012. Synchronicity is everywhere, my mind feels like it is slowly shedding off layers of bullshit that was keeping it back, and of course recent political events just seem bizarre and unreal.
>>
Yes goys

Resources are drying up
Innovation is slowing to a crawl
Global finance is a goddamned wreck
War is around the corner
The trash dumps cannot be contained
Water pollution is continually on the rise
The oceans are rising
The air is becoming toxic

BUT HOLD ON

CAUSE THERE'S GONNA BE A BIG SHIFT WITH BRIGHT RAINBOW COLORS AND HAPPY FEELS AND SSRI ALIENS
>>
>>18956744
But how do you know your sabotage will work?
What if it has the opposite effect instead?
>>
>>18954670
It's something, but what is hard to say. Personally I don't think it's good. I think it's a great trial that we're going to have to go through.
>>
>>18956773
In a time when globalist capitalism dominates over all and there is no longer an opponent after the fall of the soviet union, people give hope into new age scams about aliens and awakenings that never come. Hope is dead, we live in a dried out capitalist husk were the wealth accumulates at the top and bankers are never punished while the lower class is.

COBRA, the galactic federation of light, benjamin fulford, all those fucks.
They take advantage of hopeless people and idiots, its kind of like cult tactics
>>
>>18956888
I like those numbers.
We're coming to the swan song soon I think.
>>
>>18956893
>COBRA, the galactic federation of light, benjamin fulford, all those fucks.
>They take advantage of hopeless people and idiots, its kind of like cult tactics

It's marketing. New age is a billion dollar industry.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>18955753
The age of aquarius started already.

>>18956888
Yep we usually have to fix shit with rainbows and happy feels.

>>18956903
Hundreds at most.
>>
>>18956888
It's always darkest before the dawn.
>>
>>18956911
The bringer-in of light speaks through you.
>>
>>18956908
>Hundreds at most.

Nope. Look it up.

All those self improvement/new age/be yourself/etc type books? That's billions.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (18KB, 450x382px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
18KB, 450x382px
>>18955646
>>
>>18956903
what's there to make money off of besides books and crystals?

With Christianity, you have books, jewelry with symbols, decor featuring symbols, etc. You also typically are required to go to church and donate.

With Islam, you have books, required clothing like hijab, etc. I'm not sure about mosque donations.

With Buddhism, you have books, and I guess things like Reiki.

New Age is just like any other religion. I doubt it's more profitable than any of the others.
>>
File: 1492063418776.jpg (93KB, 710x529px) Image search: [Google]
1492063418776.jpg
93KB, 710x529px
>>18954670
Just like the one that happened in 2012 right?
>>
>>18957215
you should walk into a new age store sometime.
books, jewlery, artwork/prints, incenses of more kinds than you can imagine, clothing with new age slogans and imagery (also hemp woven fabric is popular), CDs and DVDs, meditation mats and rugs, buttons pins and bumperstickers, tarot decks ga-fucking-lore, alternative takes on any major religion in the form of books and all of the above. statues and figurines, worry-stones, fucking BEADS and supplies to make your own damn jewlery like holy fuck dude theres a shitload of new age merch. i grew up in a tourist town full of new age hippies and stores catering to them.
>>
>>18957243
also lets not forget the spendy workshops where you can learn from gurus who wear huge throbbing crystals around their necks
>>
>>18957243
oh damn. Never mind then I guess. I really had no idea it was that bad. I just kind of assumed that part of New Age was minimalism and trying to focus on spirituality rather than the material world, so no unnecessary furniture, dress, jewelry, etc.
>>
>>18954826
explain this post
>>
File: tmp_11391-2qcqxvo1486743446.png (562KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11391-2qcqxvo1486743446.png
562KB, 853x480px
>>18958083
Yes, thanks for the invitation to do so.

It is possible to merge consciousness, or fracture it. In physical reality this takes the form relaying circuits of energy through physical bodies. For example, your consciousness is intertwined with the energy that animates your physical body, and this intertwining forms the control mechanism for your life on Earth, as is the case for every human who grows a virgin soul here. I know this, because one of the signs of a virgin soul is that they have not developed a sense of identity around this concept yet. The most virgin souls of all do not even realize they have one--pure, unmixed identity.

Earth has been essentially quarantined from outside influence, so that people here may have the opportunity to decide for themselves which circuits of energy they wish to route their consciousness through. Once a person merges their consciousness with another, it becomes impossible to ever return to that precise premerged state. The only way to grow virgin souls is to fracture them to the point of non-identity, and allow them to develop in isolation. This has been our history as a species, that we might develop a unique, and interesting pattern of energy : consciousness relationship that defines our identities.

That isolation ended on 2012. From that point onward, people who have learned to signal a difference between consensual and non-consensual mergers of consciousness have been recognized as free choice makers in regards to the formation of their identity, and in this way assume responsibility for their own intertwining between consciousness and the energy which animates physical bodies in this world.

This ends my explaination.
>>
>>18958199
thanks for this post. I know you've finished your explanation but could you tell me what you studied/did to learn this knowledge?
>>
>>18958230
Yes. I would love to tell you about that.

I mentally reconstructed the Akashic records, starting with digital data, and expanding that to analogue algebra. This means I found a method to memorize every single unique mathematical expression in existence with no repeats (starting at 0), and set to work creating a mental array until my nervous system collapsed from exhaustion.

This become my interface for establishing permission checks. Each seperate memorized entry into my replication of the Akashic records would pulse periodically. By mentally calculating the fourier transform of the digital data portion of my array, I could isolate wave signals, some more coherently than others.

There was one wave signal that was everywhere. It was the universal frequency. Learning to form a relationship with this ever present wave signal without losing focus on the wave signal of my own consciousness took time. In the process, I realized two things:

- Everyone I talked to was also going through this process as well.
- A permission checking system is not only necessary to feel comfortable, but also the very mechanism by which the wave signal of a person's consciousness could be redirected.

So, when I say that this is the Age of Consent, I do not just mean in a beaurocratic sense. I also mean that this is the time when people learn that they are the interfaces to a quantum computer called the universe, and that consent checking is how interfaces physically send signals to the universal frequency.

Anyways.

If you want to form your own copy of the Akashic records, you may find a video useful which artfully portrays the concept as an infinite library of possibility. And demonstrates some ways to navigate that library without looping over the same possibilities repeatedly.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4niz8TfY794

This ends my little tale. Thank you for the opportunity to cocreate this moment in time.
>>
>>18954670
>upcoming
Didn't it happen multiple times already, according to you fags?
>>
>>18958230
Check out bashar. You can torrent his stuff forfree
>>
>>18958346
everytime you post I have more questions. You seem like a very interesting person to know. I'd like to ask one more question, ( I know you said you ended your tale but you're very interesting to me )
What led you to believe that reconstructing the Akashic records was going to relay a cosmic truth about the universe to you? I ask this because so many people nowadays are complete unbelievers in anything. So what made you so involved in all of this that you devoted a portion of your life into it?
>>
>>18958346
I'm just joining this thread, and while I don't particularly feel like jumping into all this, I will say to you -
I hear you, and I love you, truly.
And... I am so very thankful at how expressively we each can come to these realizations. Your methods are awe inspiring, and beautiful. But they are so very exhausting. I'm very appreciative I don't have to exert that amount of mental power in this journey. It's all intuitive for me. I just feel it, and I know.

But, from the intuitive emotional spectrum, to the absolute mental spectrum, you are saying everything I would say. Differently, of course. But we point to the same thing.
My hat is off, my friend.
Wherever you are, know you are appreciated for what you do.
>>
>>18958430
I don't mind if you ask questions about information I brought to the conversation.

>What led you to believe that reconstructing the Akashic records was going to relay a cosmic truth about the universe to you?

I had no idea what to expect before I tried a categorical mental generation of the Akashic records. I took a dive into the unknown, and it was more gratifying than I could have ever imagined.

>So what made you so involved in all of this that you devoted a portion of your life into it?

I was motivated purely by self interest, and an appreciation for mathematical form. I wanted to hone my mind, and feel what it felt like as my nervous system crystallized into purity of form.

Also, I was inspired by Mas Oyama, who devoted his life to studying martial art form. I wanted to become the digital analogue to that level of devotion.

>>18958463
The feeling is mutual. I know that we logical types can come off as spikey, exhausting to communicate with. That's why I chose to act as a translator, that I might cushion the harshness that comes with brute force generating every possible outcome of an idea, and just relay to people the parts they want. I want to be with them (with you) in a world where every one can feel comfortable with their own thoughts.

And when they're ready, live them.
>>
>>18958753
im this guy >>18958430
Just wanted to say thanks for all the insight you've given me. I hope more people let you into their life. Goodluck dude
>>
to me it feels more like a harvest than an awakening

I guess its both, we will be awakened but most of us will just be taken as livestock I guess

I'm sure a lot will be able to survive and maybe we can meet at some point in some intergalactic refugee planet or something

the fact that humans used to breed animals to eat and now we literally harvest millions of animals in factories to eat proves that this "reality" is all about prey and predator
>>
>>18958753
It's interesting. I consider myself a mental person. Exploring the near infinite aspects of an idea. Mapping them in my mind, and able to call on each piece as an individual part, and able to fit each piece into the whole. It's nice. I just choose (more often than not) to not put words to them. It's too much.
You and I play similar roles, albeit taking different routes. We each can be exhausting, or harsh, or spikey. I feel that comes with the territory.
Each person must come to this in their own way, in their own time. Along the way, they are meant to be broken, and allowed the opportunity to remake themselves in the version that best suits what they must experience.
It's happening, slowly but surely. It's just nice to read someone who I feel understands the workings of my mind, and of my heart.

Don't forget to feel, my friend. Fully. The mind is a beautiful tool, as is the heart. We must use them both.
>>
>>18958829
What you've described is like seeing the most beautiful painting, and focusing on the brush strokes, instead of feeling something profound.
>>
File: 1492560096013.jpg (729KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492560096013.jpg
729KB, 900x900px
>>18958890
Yeah enjoy getting milked and eaten in your beautiful factory by your beautiful predators lmao
>>
>>18956773
Nothing has gotten more surreal you fucking retard. Fuck off.
>>
Sigh..

Certain people have ascended or shifted dimensions... Kinda like a great rapture millions of people went missing in another reality. The bodies or conscious And souls shifted to this reality. Mandela effects are real for everyone who shifted to the new reality.. Those who argue its non sense are right in the fact that they never shifted only certain people did...

I have more info and links I can post.. The sun for me was never bright white it was yellow or orange.

We are awakening and going through transition.
>>
>>18954670
Yep it's the reason for the earth changes. The heating up is faster than their models predicted. It's somewhat human caused, just not how the climatologists think.

The more we were cunts to each other the more heat energy the earth has to shed.
>>
>>18955202
I've noticed this, too. I can't put into words how happy this makes me.
>>
>>18959257
But sadly we live in a PHYSICAL world. Therefore you will be judged by what you look like and what you do rather than what you are inside. Since everybody is the same inside, why are people more valued than others?
>>
>>18959264

Because... what's the point of a physical world if the physical stuff doesn't doesn't mean anything? You wish it was all decoded to our down to our souls, we're it's all equal? Go and astral project then. Kek. This isn't heaven. This is where heaven comes to die.
>>
>>18959264
>>18959274

I don't know about you plebs but my life is pretty Ok. Go have some fun for fucks sake
>>
Guys earth is just a grounding zone, its for things to contrast their infinite experiences with.

Humans are like hand puppets
>>
>>18959284

Oh, I am. I'm just trying to help the spiritual cucks out there who are saying, "This life sucks, we're all the same inside, we're all one, why can't I go to the astral world where I'm no longer an inferior entity?"
>>
>>18959284
>Go have some fun for fucks sake

I am. In the physical world. I go to the gym and fuck women. That's all you need to be happy. I'm just not twisted enough like you to pretend those things aren't physical. Physical doesn't only mean money and material wealth. You have a body that has needs that have to be met to be fulfilled. Stop pretending that getting pussy is spiritual.
>>
>>18959303
Its not physical its not spiritual, its just what it is
>>
>>18959319
I'm pretty sure it's physical unless you're one of those guys that just watch and jack off
>>
>>18959323
Can you touch your memories? How solid are they
>>
>>18956704
why would someone be left behind?
>>
>>18959344
Real solid in 8x10 print
>>
>>18957260
it is, but the greed infecting our society gets ahold of everything and will rape it for a few dollars more.
>>
>>18959021
post more please, topic of interest to me. ignore hate.
>>
File: 1487569425619.jpg (316KB, 750x857px) Image search: [Google]
1487569425619.jpg
316KB, 750x857px
The doorway beyond is open... for now.

https://systemspace.link/
>>
>>18958346
Very helpful, to have a look into your method. Thank you

It means a lot and could help me tons in the future
>>
File: 1490138630154.jpg (99KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1490138630154.jpg
99KB, 634x634px
>>18958346
How can you be so sure that we are living in a quantum computer?

Do you hold any proof whatsoever other than your wild imaginative "research"?

A claim that the universe is residing on the back of a turtle would hold the same validity as yours.
>>
>>18959487
watch the disinfo, they mix it in very well with the truth
>>
>>18959487
>>18958346
yes.
Why do humans always think the universe works like whatever their latest technology is? it seems really stupid and short sighted
>>
File: tmp_15503-ab7-781081049.png (71KB, 200x205px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15503-ab7-781081049.png
71KB, 200x205px
>>18959487
Yes, however please be aware that the following Pandora cannot be put back in her box.

Since quantum computers can be made to process digital operations, it is impossible to prove or disprove the existence of quantum computers with words alone. (Words are digital units.) This paradox is the foundation upon which all quantum computation resides. Even if a person experienced the most convincing living proof that the world they had been residing in was 100% digital all along, that revelation would not change the possibility of whether or not whatever the (digital) universe is residing on is a quantum computer. Since this is an argument formulated with words, it can be replicated in any purely digital world.

Thus there can never be a purely digital existence which resides on itself. This is itself a contradiction of the original premise, which means the reality you're experiencing can not be 100% digital, because there would be no way for this paradoxical argument to be generated if it were. At some level, there must exist a quantum computer which interfaces with your reality, because if there wasn't it would be possible to prove that there wasn't, which means that quantum computers couldn't be made to process digital operations, which means that the universe must be a quantum computer.

"It's turtles all the way down."
>>
>>18959561
Intriguing though I must admit, your assertions pose more questions than they answer. Thus, I have a few more inquiries.

You suggest that it would be impossible to negate an illusion if you somehow find yourself living in one. But what if we have not yet achieved the necessary advancements to present such a significant proof? For instance, if we humans manage to build a quantum computer ourselves in order to formulate life-like simulations. What if the subjects of this realm were able to break out somehow or at the very least grasp the full reality of their existence?

Also, please elaborate on your later hypothesis about the quantum computer "interfacing" with our reality? In that case... which came first? The "real" reality or the technological overseer? Or is this point as futile as the chicken and the egg debate?
>>
>>18959561
>Since quantum computers can be made to process digital operations, it is impossible to prove or disprove the existence of quantum computers with words alone.

This doesn't make any sense, and it is not a paradox. The first part implies that quantum computers can be made, which in itself proves their existence. To make them, you need the scientific basics (math, physics, theories, formulars) and a process (circuitry plans, fabrication). Each one of these can be described with words alone. You may need a lot of words (connect coordinates A and B with a line), that's why we use icons and symbols all along, each conveying a lot of meaning in a simple drawing. Just think about all the implications of the simple mathematical equality sign (=).
>>
>>18959661
To be a bit more specific, if quantum computers are possible, it can be proven by actually building one. It they are impossible, the proof for this may be much harder, if not impossible.

However, this has absolutely nothing to do with any quantum paradox.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_absence

Since you're all talking about digital, I wonder what your line of argumentation would have been in the heyday of these:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analog_computer

Not too long before that, the universe was powered by steam and moving gears.

We even don't know yet if it is the end of the line. Hyperspace computing may be all the rage in 50 years.
>>
>>18959021
Please elaborat, it has a strange feeling of truth to it
>>
File: 1477505224206.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477505224206.png
24KB, 200x200px
>>18955816
Not that anon but things like illuminati, flat earth, reptilians, etc becoming mainstream should tell you how far conspiracy culture has come in the past couple years. I don't know how the fuck that happened but here we are. In 2012 I only really heard about those things in places like /x/ or c2cam or some shit, now there's reptilian queen memes. It's pretty surreal.
>>
File: metamorph.gif (691KB, 200x137px) Image search: [Google]
metamorph.gif
691KB, 200x137px
>>18957243
Have you walked into a new age store RECENTLY? Before the internet took off (around 95) they were thriving. They were everywhere and they sold a lot of stuff. 90%+ was books because there was simply no other way to get "alternative" information. But in the last 20 years I would say that most of them have gone out of business. The few remaining switched to classes, readings, meditations, massage, and other things you can't get for FREE off the internet.

I've been watching this since the early 80's and am VERY aware of the money scammers (also cults). I don't trust ANYTHING you have to pay (real) money to get.

With COBRA the only thing that cost money is the Cintami stones which he said are not absolutely necessary, and I'm not sure if he is even the one selling them. It seem like a lot of work to sell worthless rocks for a few bucks.
>>
>>18960051
yea, i have. i'm not saying they're on every corner, i was just pointing out the amount of merchandise that is sold to the new age crowd. the stores i reference are well established and have survived the initial onslought of online trade as well as the great recession. i've seen many close up shop since the 90s, but not all of them. i live near a small college town that supports one dedicated new age shop but it's nothing like the stuff available still in metropolitan areas.
>>
>>18958887

Any suggestions where to start for someone who feels like they've been broken their whole life? I try to get positive, to change and have it stick, but I have so much negative conditioning & trauma
carried over from my childhood that I struggle to have it stick, I feel like I'm a half finished kintsugi bowl, and I don't know how to put myself back together :/.

I've experienced enough synchronicity to pique my curiosity, but I still have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing, I try really hard, and then I just end up falling again.

My life basically swings between basically just ending up digging myself into a huge hole, then I somehow get out of it, (whether it's weight, money, relationships, doesn't matter), then when I'm out, I start going straight back into the hole, it's like it doesn't matter what I do, I was just born, broken, and now I am in a perpetual fall down, and when I'm about to hit the bottom, when hope is all but lost, I somehow figure out how to soar like an eagle, and then I start falling again.
>>
Why is it ever generation says something world changing will happen in their lifetimes?
Is it because they don't have the mental fortitude to believe that their life is so insignificant that they won't be graced by even a tenuous proximity to anything important on a spiritual or cosmological scale?
>>
>>18960289
Is this video relevant to your interests?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=akiVi1sR2rM
>>
>>18959561
My brain had a huge problem processing your word salad but you made it easy for us
> At some level, there must exist a quantum computer which interfaces with your reality, because if there wasn't it would be possible to prove that there wasn't,
You posted all those words to make the argument
>Because you can't disprove A, therefore A
>>
>>18960430
Any attempt to disprove quantum mechanics ultimately results in a dissassembly of language. That is why I stated the ineffectiveness of language alone in tackling metaphysical concepts as my primary premise. Inevitably, it boils down to an argument over what the meaning "is" is. Where does existence end and the rest of non-existence begin?

Does Bruno Mars is gay?
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (185KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
185KB, 600x656px
>>18960613
this
>>
>>18960613
>Where does existence end and the rest of non-existence begin?
Sweet lord you are a cunt
Stop pretending semantics creates reality.
Just because humans can create vibration frequencies that other humans interpret into ideas does not make those ideas have any bearing on reality.
For example, just because I can conceive of [That vital thing which makes up the foundation of reality and can only be maintained by and is nourished by masturbation to anime] that I will now refer to as Waifus, does not mean that Waifus are real or that it now needs to be disproved the Waifus do not exists simply because I had the idea has been established.

I really, really hate you people who think semantics means anything. Especially in a species that can quite literally go insane and makes up shit completely unaware that the shit they made up is in fact, made up from their own perspective. Word Games are dumb as fuck and entirely depend on the language being used. You are not profound.
>>
>>18960678
This.

Words and sequences of words are simply symbols that transport meaning between people. These people require a common understanding of this meaning. If you learn another language, you're learning the words, the correct sequences, and their meaning, including different meanings in different contexts and changes of meaning over time (lookup the history of "gay").

If a given language definition isn't enough to express new ideas and concepts, it doesn't say anything about the language or the ideas. It just means that the language needs an extension with new words and sequences, or changes in the meaning of existing words and sequences, to allow the expression of the new ideas. It happens here all the time with memes.
>>
>>18954670
Eckhart Tolle in his book "The Power of Now" implies something is going to happen to humanitys consciousness several decades from the book's publication, but he doesnt seem too sure it will sucesfully finish happening, just that it will definitely start happening.
>>
>>18955483
>>18954853
Ive been reading about this in various places in the web but in the last few years ive tuned regularly to sananda.

*IF* (with big, fatty obvious emphasis on the if) any of this is true, and The Event© or the NESARA© or the RV/GCR© are ever gonna happen then i seriously doubt its gonna be anytime during my as of yet unconceived by the son i dont yet have grandson's life. It feels like an asymptote getting infinetimaly closer with each second but never ever arriving there.

I havent lived that long but i bet these liars have been implying that those things are the hottest shit that is just about to happen any second now for decades. I initially suspected it but then the RV/GCR guys confirmed it by complaining about people complaining that theyve been saying "def next week for sure" for about 20 years now, that the complainers lack faith and dont understand how hard these guys have been working for us.

Benjamin Fulford seems to be writing a news inspired fictional drama. The bad guys days have always been numbered, theyve always been powerless, theyre always cornered.... Earths liberation is almost there... Youtube put it beatifully once: "2037. Eternal president Hillary Clinton is running for her life by doing a public speech. Just a little more guys... Almost there".

And the worse part: that fucking word. SOON. its been used, overused and abused so much its meaningless. Its like none of these people know about the boy who cried wolf. Earth will be free soon. Infinite money soon. Ayy lmao contact soon. Ascension soon. I wont go as far back as the sixties like other posters have, but 20 years is NOT soon under any circumstances. It is a significant chunk of human lifetime. Sure maybe the Jesus and ayy lmaos see 1000 years like a blink but that doesnt mean they can scapegoat human questions with "soon... Be patient" and not be complete liars

Oh but because 5D time doesnt exist, there is just "now" so they already solved it therefore fuck us
>>
>>18959454
what is this?
>>
ITT: bipolar disorder
>>
>>18959561
I'm way too stupid to understand this post, gonna have to read it ~20 times or something
>>
File: earthship.jpg (42KB, 625x377px) Image search: [Google]
earthship.jpg
42KB, 625x377px
>>18954670
It's misinfo

Start PREPPING food seeds silver BTC or ETH

The economy globally is chrashing this year

Yes the sun is going through different interstellar media and is brighter and more intense

Yes Jupiter and one of the other big ones are lining up and draging us a little farther than normal and we are entering an Ice Age

This shit OP is to get you killed by not being prepared for when there is no food in the stores coming in the upcoming winter

Yall niggas better learn indoor farming
>>
Would love to explain in detail but all the fake news devil worship tuckers are here to. Listen to your gut and soul.. The mayans were right 2012 the time ended and or world?

What I gather time stopped we or some shifted into new realities..dimensions... The duck is a hass avocoda? Always was Haas for me not in this world reality.

There is a guy who has shifted multiple times and explains his experiences.

From what I gather we can shift dimensions and realities with mindset. Those who control earth big bankers freemasons, skull n bones, illumaniti all are devil worshipping sickos. The main reality is a trapped in sell our soul to them for fame and money but you never leave..Trapped souls the devils work. You can leave and enter a new reality... I have and others its not Mandela effects its affects. We are the ones moving.

We are all connected in counciousness not our bodies... We live in like a hive mind control game. The more the news poSt fake shot and false flags to work you up. They win...we are so much more powerful than these sickos that worship Satan. Hollyweird all of them sold out souls for fame and will never be the same.

Elites control the media, politics, money....but not our souls...they have done this for thousands of years fuck them and save this message.

God bless everyone.
>>
>>18958753
can you be more specific about forming this mental generation of akashic records?

so this was all in your mind? like you just thought it? in order? what do you mean?

and what do you mean consensual interaction with this universe? I feel most everything that has happened to me has been non-consensual.
>>
>>18959264
>Since everybody is the same inside

says who?
>>
File: discovery of the eternal loop.jpg (295KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
discovery of the eternal loop.jpg
295KB, 857x1202px
>>18954670
More people are smoking DMT or participating in Ayahuasca

I am betting this is part of the change.
>>
>>18962932
Probably closer to this desu. I'm somewhat convinced of all this spiritual stuff but back down here on Earth we have the economy to deal with
>>
File: hellset.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hellset.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>18954670

I have nothing but a subjective anecdote; one time the mushroom said to me "Something funny is afoot in toon town."

2012 wasn't the end, it was the beginning.
>>
>>18963242
This, and the people doing it seem to be programming the ones that haven't done it. Slowly, but it will speed up by the looks of it, there is a little resistance.
>>
File: aquarius1.jpg (150KB, 827x827px) Image search: [Google]
aquarius1.jpg
150KB, 827x827px
Where does this aquarius meme come from? Is it new age infomercials?
>>
>>18963329
It dates back to at least early to mid 1900's esoterism iirc.
>>
>>18963329
People just have to realize the world never stopped changing and won't stop.

All measure is bullshit
>>
>>18963242
nice pic bruv
100% agree
>>
>>18963242
>>18963371

Me as well, the shills have already rolled out counter imagery. But this is what's true
>>
>>18958083
Not op but I think they means something along the line of the personality/person you that defines you, may be the one true thing that is really holding you back from achieving a one true self. Due to extreme conditioning to become that person, it is hard to actually detach oneself to achieve that pure state.
>>
>>18958199
Basically everyone trying to be xer and trans are experience intertwining overloads???
>>
File: tmp_8104-yuki-nagato-781081049.jpg (421KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8104-yuki-nagato-781081049.jpg
421KB, 1920x1200px
>>18963166
Yes.

However, I have already explained the mathematical approach to Akashic generation. And something in your post concerns me:

>I feel most everything that has happened to me has been non-consensual.

So I will explain a different, more useful approach to Akashic generation. This technique is not something you are required by the universe to do. It is just something I discovered on my own, and you are free to follow my example if you choose to.

(Continued in my next post.)
>>
>>18963402
(Continued from my last post.)

Whenever you make a plan for something, you can assume it will go exactly as expected, but this isn't very effective on its own, because that's just one mind against everything else in the world. Instead, any time you want to plan for something, you can imagine what the inverse of that plan would be like, and how emotionally you would react if things went inversely to your plan.

Then, reconcile those emotional reactions. Ask yourself "how could this inverse of what I expect to happen actually be a good thing after all?" Cycle your thoughts around, until you can find a balance point, a mindset that sees both options as good in their own ways, and equally valid. When you're ready, take a deep breathe, and from this balance point honestly asses which option you would really prefer after all.

Doesn't even matter which you choose at this point, because having anchored your decision making process to your emotions, and cycled your thoughts until you found the energy to leverage your self, which ever option you do take, whether it was the original or plan or its inverse, will have the vibrational backing of its own opposite frequency, filtered through YOUR self. So the only way someone could possibly impose their decision making process over your own is if they were you.

This is one of those things in life where you don't prove it by reading about it, and never doing it. You can only prove whether or not this kind of Akashic generation allows you to exercise your free will by practicing it. And maybe it doesn't work. That's the whole point of this technique; to find the balance point. Maybe it does work, and maybe it doesn't. It's being in this point of paradox that gives you the power to decide for YOUR self if it does or not.
>>
>>18954670
Does it have something to do with the solar eclipse?
>>
>>18963395
Not everyone. Transgenderism can be an enriching experience, or a traumatic one. You can ask yourself, "What kinds of people would choose to incarnate into the body of the opposite sex, knowing full well ahead of time that they would lose their memories of past lives before doing so?" (This pre-incarnate memory loss is one of the isolation mechanisms that allows souls grown on Earth to acquire a fresh perspective.)

Zoom out just one more perspective outwards. It's not a woman incarnating into a man's body per se. It's a soul incarnating into a transgender body. Or possibly a soul incarnating through a man's body into a transgender body.

You can think of it as character study, with the only purpose of being true to yourself.
>>
File: archons_suck.jpg (217KB, 900x1284px) Image search: [Google]
archons_suck.jpg
217KB, 900x1284px
>>18962586
I've been hearing "soon" for 30 years now.

A lot of quacks bit the dust in 1999 / 2000 / 2001 when absolutely nothing (global) happened. I still laugh when I see someone quote a person who predicted 100% for SURE something at the millennium like Dolores Cannon. Then there was that Zeta Talk lady who was 100% SURE something would happen in 2012 (then it was 13, then 14, then I got bored).

COBRA is less precise about his dates (or a much better liar). Still he's been saying "REAL soon" since about 2014/20015. If nothing global happens by 17/18/19 then he joins Cannon in my pile of LARPing faggots.

But I really wish this one is true. I guess I like the idea of spiritual ascension, but also, I like getting to kick in the teeth of the evil aliens responsible for my (and everybody elses) misery on this shitty dirtball.
>>
shit aside, I've been out of the loop for a few weeks, what happened to /div/ threads?
>>
>>18963576
>I've been hearing "soon" for 30 years now.
>If nothing global happens by 17/18/19
So you haven't learned anything for 30 years? Everyone making any prophecy is IMMEDIATELY marked as cranky shithead for me, until proven otherwise i.e. something actually happens. Then and only then will he get unmarked.
>>
>>18963576
Being as vague as possible is a psychic's bread and butter. Eventually something is going to happen, then those people will be proven right only because they didn't specify. I wouldn't believe a psychic unless they were ultra specific and everything they said happened.
>>
>>18960230
Hey friend, I am the same way. Maybe we are one. This spiritual awakening thing has something behind it methinks.
>>
>>18963754
>Being as vague as possible is a psychic's bread and butter.
This. Take it to the extreme, and you can write weekly horoscopes that fits to a 12th of all people at the same time. Saturn is in conjunction with Jupiter, so you should work on your happiness in life. Then something unexpected will happen that makes you even happier.
>>
>>18963750
Give it five minutes.
>>
>>18963783
Did it happen?
>>
We are in the age of Kali Yuga, this was predicted to happen many thousands of years ago.

>Thieves will become kings, and kings will be the thieves.

>Rulers will confiscate property and use it badly.

>They will cease to protect the people.

>Base men who have gained a certain amount of learning (without having the virtues necessary for its use) will be esteemed as sages.

>There will be many displaced persons, wandering from one country to another.

>Predatory animals will be more violent.

>Fetuses will be killed in the wombs of their mothers.

>People will prefer to choose false ideas.

>No one will be able to trust anyone else.

>People will be envious.

>There will be many children born whose life expectancy is no more than 16 years.

>People suffering from hunger and fear will take refuge in "underground shelters."

>Young girls will do trade in their virginity.

>The god of clouds will be inconsistent in the distribution of the rains.

>Shopkeepers will run dishonest businesses.

>There will be many beggars and unemployed people.

>Everyone will use hard and vulgar language.

>Men will devote themselves to earning money; the richest will hold power.

>The state leaders will no longer protect the people but, through taxes, will appropriate all wealth.

>Water will be lacking.

>Pre-cooked food will be readily available
>>
>>18954670

Yeah, when I first heard that 15 years ago, I felt it resonating deep in my anus too. Too bad it's not real.
>>
>>18963808
Your anus isn't real?
>>
September 23rd 2017. It happens and nothing will ever be the same. Fermi paradox,zoo hypothesis and all sub theories will end.

Be ready.
>>
>>18954670
Aren't we /x/philes?? the fuck is this
>>
>>18963829
it's just another nickname, it's been around awhile.
>>
>>18963816
Sorry, but Fatima's 100 year anniversary happens first, 13th May. Only 10 days to go, prepare yourself!
>>
>>18963242
larping fags dont know about yopo, if you are not a pretentious motherfucker i daree you to try this and experience the worst nightmare of your life
>>
>>18963816
>Fatima's 100 year anniversary
>September 23rd 2017
How long in light travel is this happening?
>>
>>18955483
This age was predicted by biblical texts, by buddist texts, by the Hindu vedas, the list goes on. Don't wait to see it outside, search within and you will find the meaning.
Specifically, regarding the renowned Bhavagad Gita, a friend and contemporary of Ghandi, Mahadev Dessie, explained it's meanings as describing "the entire gamut of human endeavor to storm the gates of heaven."
Look within and you will feel your mind open. Go further still, you will only glimpse true meaning. Through practice you will learn in yourself how to embrace this truth through an expanding capacity to experience without being overwhelmed. The best way I can explain this is like learning to masturbate.
Personally I haven't been able to fully embrace, but every day I try to make it a little further. The lessons the universe gives through the god voice will be heeded more and more through this practice, and eventually you will begin to see the fabric of the universe.
Scoff at the entire collective effort of human spirituality and mysticism if you want, but you only cheat yourself. Have fun in the rebirth cycle. The age of Aquarius is the collective understanding and acceptance of the Brahman.
>>
>>18963576
>COBRA is less precise about his dates (or a much better liar). Still he's been saying "REAL soon" since about 2014/20015. If nothing global happens by 17/18/19 then he joins Cannon in my pile of LARPing faggots.

They're ALL larping faggots.

What a great way to act like you're doing something when you can spew made up shit on the spot about god knows what, its like a scifi story.
>>
>>18960230
You aren't heeding the calls of the god voice. As long as the lesson is not learned, you will be reborn into (or remain in) that karmic cycle. Resolve the karma, this is the only way. Accept your agency.
>>
>>18963576
Revelation happens on a one to one basis.
>>
>>18963329
Mmmm, the water man, the baptist, it's up there in the stars my friend. Where is the meme?
>>
>>18964333

you are literally saying a bunch of nothing

just a bunch of new age mumbo jumbo like a scam artist
>>
>>18964359
What do you think intuition and instinct are? Why do you think anxiety creeps in when we try to hide from our failures? Ask a question and your answer will be given, but only if you embrace the lesson. As christians say "god works in mysterious ways"
But call me a scam artist, I'm clearly making money from this. No no, better yet, me telling me people on the internet to find the answers within is me really just trying to lure them away from the truth of reptilians and our alien overlords. Keep deluding yourself. Cling to whatever it is you want to cling to man.
>>
>>18964359
Better yet, since it's so "new age", don't take it from me. Take it from Buddha Krishna or Jesus. They all said this 2000-4000 years ago. Lurk moar (spiritual texts)
>>
>>18964400
The bible never gave a time range, they believe from the time Jesus die was the end
>>
>>18961030
Underrated 10/10 crystal pill
>>
File: open_the_gates.jpg (37KB, 1000x530px) Image search: [Google]
open_the_gates.jpg
37KB, 1000x530px
>>18963750
I usually wait for them to ask for money, then I drop them. I've not given COBRA one cent. The only thing he's gotten from me is 10 minutes of meditation every Sunday.

>>18963754
He's been vague about the TIMING. He's said A LOT of specific stuff which, if false, will be apparent in the next year or two. I've got a long list of stuff that can and CAN NOT happen (according to him). Just waiting to put check marks (or x's) on it.

Sometimes I think he's "Baron Von Munchhausening" us. By creating a story so intricate combined with mass group meditations something that wasn't real BECOMES real simply from all the people putting their energy into it.
>>
File: akashic generation.png (108KB, 1233x633px) Image search: [Google]
akashic generation.png
108KB, 1233x633px
>>18963402
>>18963406

this is really wise and interesting. jpging it, thank you
>>
>>18954670
We first started in 2012 and it is escalating and will peak 2019 at 7 years, then things either get even crazier ,but in a different direction. ... or the shift happens abruptly and we arrive in a new era. Notice the Mandela effect becoming more known? Whether it is real humans are all getting very similar ideas together ina type of group think, of course we have factions but look around
>>
>>18963406
I actually live like this. It takes me ages to reach decisions but I do in the end, after a lot of exhaustion and mental effort that can take weeks. Only afterward do I realise that I got the best outcome - a synthesis of what I was really aiming for (taken from what I was avoiding) and also what I wanted rid off (taken from what I couldn't let go off). Amazing that I have read your post today, could've missed it but it's not coincidence that I have.
I really appreciate all the effort you've put into your writing and your work.
Best wishes.
>>
>>18962932
Thing is. Preppers are always in "the end is next Wednesday" mindset. Not to say that your suggestion is without pragmatic merit. But. How are you so sure that the end is happening now? In 2008 preppers said this is it. And it wasn't. In 2012 others said this is it. And it again, wasn't.

How is this different? It's entirely plausible. But the USA doesn't operate in a vacuum. It is the demagogue of the world, and will likely remain the world currency for quite some time. Especially now that the EU is falling like a house of cards and China is being revealed as a paper empire.

Prepping is good. but it can also quickly become an unhealthy obsession... I'm not sure it's level headed to constantly cry that the sky is falling.
>>
>>18963064
>What I gather time stopped we or some shifted into new realities..dimensions...

The milky-way galaxy or at least the spiral our solar system resides in, shifted above the universe's midway point. It has nothing to do with Satanist hipsters. Or dis-info hipsters like you.

Time didn't stop. But if you want to be immortalized as a human god. Write a thesis, and prove that time can be paused.
>>
>>18963467
I'm so sick of people like you. How claim that all suffering is a choice. That someone chose to rebirth into slavery, being mutilated, killed, and then eaten. For some sick form of growth? No.

Just like any cult. This is a means of control. The disinfo is always peppered in with the truth bits.
>>
>>18963371
>>18963373

Thanks. I re-did it to fix some of the grammar.
>>
File: veiny yam.jpg (1MB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
veiny yam.jpg
1MB, 2250x3000px
>>18958346
Kill larpers
>>
Yeah.

>>18966705

Like Neo who you all wished me to be I learned the code and worked from there. No one expects some pathetic autist to be anything more than that.

BTW terms like that are better for working out a outline of that entities personality. If an entity cares more about logic than most other things then if it looks to be human it will probably be diagnosed with autism or aspergers. Depending on how balenced their mind is.

I started from the very basics and worked things out from there. The earliest dreams I remember well where night terrors. I would see atoms and the like moving around. When I woke up I would often see multiple realities sort of pushing eachother. I was scarred that mine would be squashed.

If you wondering why the world has gone mad these last 18 or so years, you gave me the power to be the one when I was a toddler. So yeah that sort of explains how fucking silly things have gotten. I wish you had gone about it better. It really sucks to share in everyones hate, fears and sadness.

I became aware of what I am after deciding to get into music. Or to be more precise music videos.

Pro tip. You become intelligent by developing a complex code to work of and you maintain who you are by making it harder for other entities to hack you. So treat everything as a theory and work of a framework that suits you and make it your own.
>>
>>18966849
yam people were going to be the next group of people, but we humans keep killing everything before they have a chance to evolve.
>>
File: 2017-05-04-08-23-57--1426503303.jpg (11KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-04-08-23-57--1426503303.jpg
11KB, 218x231px
>>18955646
>>
>>18958829
You are conduits not livestock.
>>
>>18966947
Evolution involves a lot of killing.

Nature it's not pretty sometimes but we have to deal with it without looking down.
>>
>>18959021
The sun has ALWAYS been orange, tf kind of berenstein bears shit are you on?
>>
>>18959264
Everybody is NOT the same, but you could be..
>>
>>18954670
I wouldnt worry about it.

Ive been hearing "soon" for so long that i think it either isnt going to happen or is so far from happening we will never see it in this lifetime and retarded ayy lmaos keep forgetting milleniums are not the first thing a human thinks of upon hearing "soon"
>>
File: ids_habidding.jpg (110KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
ids_habidding.jpg
110KB, 600x446px
>>18965442
>I'm so sick of people like you. How claim that all suffering is a choice. That someone chose to rebirth into slavery, being mutilated, killed, and then eaten. For some sick form of growth? No.

This is the one thing that drew me to COBRA. The ORIGINALITY of his message. He basically says that all this suffering and misery SERVES NO PURPOSE WHATSOEVER. That our system is hopelessly corrupted and sick and that there is NO karma and NO sin. All this crap has been constructed by the Archons to spiritually enslave us. they even control the astral planes above us so even our "afterlife" is just more Archonic bullshit.

To me, it seems normal for 2nd dimension creatures (pants, lower animals) to have struggles, but by the 3rd dimension (humans) we should have worked out 99% of our problems. The Archonic system ARTIFICIALLY makes us more like animals than we should be. It creates scarcity and competition where it shouldn't be, and endlessly convinces us that this sick society is "the normal way of life".

According to him, with JUST TECHNOLOGY, we should be living in a virtual utopia NOW, TODAY. The REAL state of human technology is THOUSANDS of years ahead of what the Archons "allow" us to have.

99% of ALL our problems ultimately come from the Archons, and if we ever figure it out they will get to see just how dark and violent humans can REALLY be.
>>
>>18970766
But cobra, like fulford, keeps talking about arrests here and those higher ups taken out over there... Yet everything remains the exact fucking same.

Supposedly they took away from earth 12,000 reel evulz guys in 1995, arrested and taken to Saturn for god knows what, amd things didnt change for the better. At all. Instead we got 9/11 and the patriot act.

Thye've "cut off" the snake's head more times than id like to point out, but seem to be making no progress at all on their supoosed liberation mission.

Sure, the bad guys days may be "numbered", but knowing the bad guys rule less than infinity days isnt really useful or hope inspiring
>>
>>18970766
>99% of ALL our problems ultimately come from the Archons

No.
99% of all human problems are due to a lack of common sense and understanding.
>>
File: anime_badforyou.jpg (98KB, 750x960px) Image search: [Google]
anime_badforyou.jpg
98KB, 750x960px
>>18972219
I've only been reading him for a year. If he's a fraud it would make sense for him to alter his older stuff to omit inconsistencies.

I think the arrests in 96 were from the Congo portal invasion. Most of those enemies were reptilians in underground bases and plasma/etheric/astral beings. In the CURRENT stuff Cobra has posted he says they suffered a SETBACK in 1996 that took them over 10 years to overcome. I'd love any links to an archive that contradicts his current message.

>>18972267
>99% of all human problems are due to a lack of common sense and understanding.
Maybe when you are older you will start to notice that there seems to be an outside force that continually screws things up on this planet. There are hundreds of things that we CAN do to make things better, and yet, they are NEVER done. If fact it seems that "someone" actively goes out of their way to FUCK THINGS UP.

Look at Sweden. A country so perfect it was boring. Then someone decided to import millions of low IQ people from a barbarian desert religion. Now Sweden is the RAPE CAPITAL of Europe. Why would any sane person do this?

Why do we not have Eugenics programs in every country? Talk to social workers and they will tell you that 99% of societies problems are caused by 1% of the population, and most of them have some sort of defect. Mental illness, low IQ, substance abuse, violent tendencies are ALL just genetic defects, yet any two retards have a RIGHT to make even more retards.

No, YOU are wrong. As long as the Archons secretly rule us, we will NEVER be ALLOWED to solve our problems.
>>
>>18974032
>Why would any sane person do this?
People in power who can decide something like this are not sane. Most of them are dangerous socio- and psychopaths. Else they would not be in power.
>>
>>18963064
>hass avocado

oh my god, what the fuck.
i was just, JUST low carbing, not even a year ago and i distinctly remember them as "haas"
>>
what does food depravation leads to in this context of awakening
>>
>>18974032
>Look at Sweden. A country so perfect it was boring. Then someone decided to import millions of low IQ people from a barbarian desert religion. Now Sweden is the RAPE CAPITAL of Europe. Why would any sane person do this?

>he still doesn't understand zionists
>>
>>18974032
>99% of all human problems are due to a lack of common sense and understanding.
>Maybe when you are older you will start to notice that there seems to be an outside force that continually screws things up on this planet.

Lmfao, what are you? 20?
>>
>>18955798
/pol/ literally summoned an ancient egyptian god and memed a TV celebrity to be the president of the US and is taking down the Jewish oligarchy and having a hand at geopolitics. That's how influential 4chan has become.
>>
>>18964006
Are you bragging about having nightmares? How is that growth?
>>
>>18956911
You, and any others philosophy will not stymie the next life cycle.
>>
File: evo2_2210436b.jpg (41KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
evo2_2210436b.jpg
41KB, 620x387px
>>18954670
Fuck you
I will gorge myself on the next torrent alone. I'm tired of sharing the divinity energies with ingrates that I showed and taught about them personally and with conviction.
I bled for all of you
I starved for all of you
I sinned for all of you
And nobody but a small few noticed or helped me.
May humanity rot as they deserve. We'll see how long your paradise of delusions will last without the divine.
>>
>>18954670
Give me a date so I can make fun of you when it comes and goes without incident.
>>
>>18956888
dem trips tho
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.