[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I Read The Bible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Was thinking about reading the Bible, but don't know if I should. Im not very religious and after my dad read it he went Jesus freak on me. Just kind of scared of what it will do to me, what do X think?
>>
>>18954402

Yeah man. It's an integral part of Western lore, at the very least. The development of concepts like sacrifice and sin is interesting.
>>
>>18954402
At least read the words of Christ. Nothing else really matters.
>>
>>18954402
No,you should kill yourself
>>
>>18954402
Everybody should read it, even if you don't believe in God. The plot is good and the connections between the books are mind blowing. Worth your time and you will get some personal growth..
>>
You'll get more out of it if you read some Manly P Hall first
>>
>>18954402
I recommend it. Even if you're not a christian at least you will know more about it. I read it for the first time about 3 years ago and it took me a year to read it. It's hard to take it all in so I recommend 1 chapter of 1 book/day unless you find what you are reading interesting.
>>
>>18954402
Humans accessed eternal life technology thousands of years ago. Both the old and new testament are about this. You can get information about how humans reacted to these humans by other sources such as mythologies and paranormal. The bible is a good source, though. Clearly stated in the earliest words of the old testament is humans, involved of the humans accessing eternal life technologies, lived hundreds of years. If you read the bible then you will get a clear depiction of the crazy which people experience when they observe humans accessing eternal life technologies...which is a proof that those without the technologies can maybe experience the godliness of the technologies.

These technologies are classified as either: dodging; preventing; surviving. Dodging technologies are when a human is positioned closer or farther from an other human, or a creature, or a thing. As example, robots grabbing a human to pull or push a human out of the way of a projectile...like a bullet or a car. An other example of dodging is machines over vast distances causing electricity at body so a human flexes muscles, also known as mind control technology. Preventing technologies are positioning a human, creature, or thing at or between a human, creature, or thing so a human, creature, or thing does not strike a human. This might be a robot programmed to travel to be between a projectile and a human. Surviving technologies are longevity of live, and sustaining damage. While hit by a human, creature, or thing, any instant regrowth of missing body parts occurring at the impact site are surviving technologies. Depending on the speech and mass of the incoming human, creature, or thing, the instant regrowth of missing body part technologies can seem like making a human, "impenetrable". The human body ages, and a survival technology is when an aged human brain is placed into a young cloned body of the aged human.
>>
File: The_Urantia_Book_Uversa.jpg (110KB, 300x410px) Image search: [Google]
The_Urantia_Book_Uversa.jpg
110KB, 300x410px
>>18954402
93:4.6.The seven commandments promulgated by Melchizedek were patterned along the lines of the ancient Dalamatian supreme law and very much resembled the seven commands taught in the first and second Edens. These commands of the Salem religion were:
93:4.7.1. You shall not serve any God but the Most High Creator of heaven and earth.
93:4.8.2. You shall not doubt that faith is the only requirement for eternal salvation.
93:4.9.3. You shall not bear false witness.
93:4.10.4. You shall not kill.
93:4.11.5. You shall not steal.
93:4.12.6. You shall not commit adultery.
93:4.13.7. You shall not show disrespect for your parents and e
>>
>>18954496
Broke the last line, I'm sorry. Here is a bonus that wouldn't have fit otherwise.

93:4.13.7. You shall not show disrespect for your parents and elders.
93:4.14.While no sacrifices were permitted within the colony, Melchizedek well knew how difficult it is to suddenly uproot long-established customs and accordingly had wisely offered these people the substitute of a sacrament of bread and wine for the older sacrifice of flesh and blood. It is of record, "Melchizedek, king of Salem, brought forth bread and wine." But even this cautious innovation was not altogether successful; the various tribes all maintained auxiliary centers on the outskirts of Salem where they offered sacrifices and burnt offerings. Even Abraham resorted to this barbarous practice after his victory over Chedorlaomer; he simply did not feel quite at ease until he had offered a conventional sacrifice. And Melchizedek never did succeed in fully eradicating this proclivity to sacrifice from the religious practices of his followers, even of Abraham.
93:4.15.Like Jesus, Melchizedek attended strictly to the fulfillment of the mission of his bestowal. He did not attempt to reform the mores, to change the habits of the world, nor to promulgate even advanced sanitary practices or scientific truths. He came to achieve two tasks: to keep alive on earth the truth of the one God and to prepare the way for the subsequent mortal bestowal of a Paradise Son of that Universal Father.
>>
>>18954471
The bible "explains" everything from the beginning, there's no need to read anything to get it better. You just have to be good at understand how it tells the story. Like Adam and Eve being the only humans that God created, the Bible never tells you that they were or that God didn't make other humans.
It's also fun to always check the literal version of God's working. The word for the garment that He made to them can be translated to human skin.
It's pretty fun if you have time and curiosity, OP.
>>
>>18954402
Jewish bullshit. Havamal or hindushit is better
>>
>>18954489
Read the scared texts online; read god's words; Old Testament and genius...>>18954506
(Re)vision
>>
>>18954489
Kyle?
>>
>>18954582
HELLO! I didn't recognize my name was not typed in the name box earlier than I posted.
>>
>>18954582
What is your name?
>>
>>18954587
great job on clarity bro
>>
Yes, read it.
>>
>>18954599
Thanks. You joking? You are not joking? I do care to be able to switch to a, "reg" mode.
>>
>>18954676
This version is much more readable. I want to know these thoughts of yours.
>>
>>18954713
Okay, thanks.

What thoughts? I have plenty thoughts to share. I made a thread earlier today. Mods pruned or deleted it. Maybe they didn't believe I'm, "Gonzglez" who Corey Goode knows?

I have a blog titled by my name, "Kyle Lewis Sison"
>>
>>18954749
Yeah man, you said internet is like 56k in the hollow earth.
>>
>>18954426

Kind of this. Realize that the bible is full of centuries old lies. The only true thing about the Bible is that God was Jesus, and Jesus loved and accepted all.
>>
>>18954756
Yea, so I was telling about how I get information about what is happening. I talked about the internet, and a website called 4chan. I was brought to a computer where the 4chan website was displayed. I didn't type to a thread or even press a button at the computer. I had more important things to do...like describe what I think about what I was experiencing...and what it would be so that anyone else who comes would get to be more effective at causing eternal life. The website loaded during at most 9-13 seconds. Might of been faster. I seem to also think it might have loaded during 5 seconds.
>>
>>18954402
Follow your heart it does not hurt to read it. As far was where to start I can help you there. How are you feeling and what sort of things do you like to read?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.