[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouija??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: zaza-zazo.jpg (65KB, 350x469px) Image search: [Google]
zaza-zazo.jpg
65KB, 350x469px
Thinking about messing with Ouija for the first time tonight. Anybody have some tips or stories they feel like sharing?
>>
Dont
>>
File: 1287479.png (962KB, 839x2428px) Image search: [Google]
1287479.png
962KB, 839x2428px
>>
>>18954181
Some friends of mine did it at a friends house, nothing happened but once everyone was gone and he was alone he started noticing weird shit I wont get into details, and his dog was barking randomly almost as if sensing something, I remember him begging people to sleep at his house because his parents were 'somewhere' and he was alone, he even went to a church and told them that his house needed cleansing. Anyway its up to you.
>>
Can't even tell if this is a forced meme or a real thing.
>>
I'm a psychologist and once used a Ouija Board to demonstrate the ideomotor effect. Instead, the board started working for real and answering question there was no way for the participants to know. I've since studied them frequently.

There aren't any rules you really need to follow. It's fine to have curiosity and test the limits of your own beliefs. But use your own common sense, and if something feels wrong then stop.

These objects have exactly as much power as we give them, so if you're really looking to make it work, I'd recommend staying respectful and cautious rather than mocking or provoking.

Best tip? Be sure to say Good Bye at the end of the session. If the planchette won't move to Good Bye, move it there yourself and authoritatively state that you are ending communication. In the case that you feel threatened even after ending communication... well that's a totally different story and extremely rare. You'll most likely be perfectly fine.
>>
When I was 16 I was on a camping trip through an organization called Outward Bound. Essentially, 10 strangers met up, and with 2 supervisors we lived in the forest for 3 weeks. Because we were dumbass teenagers we played ouija in the middle of the night. The only important thing I remember is "Tall boy, get closer to the right". I was the tallest guy there, and 5 years later im engaged to the same girl who was on my right.
>>
>>18954181
I'm no science man, but I'm pretty fucking sure it's 100% bullshit.
>be me at age 19
>at a friend's house
>parents out of town
>4 others with us at the time
>decide to give Ouija a shot
>preemptively make sure we're at least doing the ritual or whatever the fuck with somewhat accuracy
>proceed to ask shitty questions, notice the planchette isn't moving at all (no shit)
>think to self, "this is boring as fuck, I have to save this night."
>proceed to ever so slightly inch the planchette towards edge lord ghost responses
>nobody knows it's me
>this one dumb bitch actually starts freaking out and begs we stop
>try really hard not to laugh
>>
File: Screenshot_20160902-210850.png (529KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160902-210850.png
529KB, 720x1280px
I curious in highschool about them, spent all my momey on weed so one day i printed one off in school. I used the libraries lamimater to make it unbendable and to top it all off used a shot glass ofc.

I got 2 of my best friends who were non religious we were just genuinely curious about if it would actually work, thinking that it wouldn't. It did.

Creepiest thing i remember it doing was when we asked "how many of you are here" it started shooting across all the numbers back and forth. Me and my friends confirmed by the end that we weren't moving it on our own.

If u want to do it, do it - i don't regret it and nothing creepy has happened in his house since...that said, I'm not doing that shit again, one and done for me with that shit.
>>
File: dont_you_404_on_me.jpg (11KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dont_you_404_on_me.jpg
11KB, 500x375px
Moar
>>
Play Mousetrap instead
>>
>>18954181

A lot of people say it's bullshit but the thing is - there is no power whatsoever in a Ouija board. It is only a medium for communication. You can use literally anything as that medium. The Ouija is just a useful device for clear comms.

I've had some absolutely nutty experiences with a board. My family is pretty new agey and zany so we used to bust one every once in a while and give it a whirl. We did the whole cleansing ceremony thing. Good energy invited, picture ball of positive energy growing in center of the room until it expands to enclose whole house. Everyone would be told to do this (even friends I had over) and sometimes it'd take about five minutes.

Anyways, we had this old timey board. Real ornate with Renaissance style cherubs, angels, zodiac symbols all painted on the top side with the letters forming an outer circle and numbers on the inner circle. We had lost the planchette (before I was even born) so instead we used an upturned tequila shot glass which we'd perch our fingers on.

Now- I haven't used a board in 10 years because I had some freaky experiences. But anecdotally, to tell you that it definitely CAN be real - I have seen that shot glass leap from letter to letter, not slide. Three people with fingers delicately placed on top of it and it is jumping upwards of two to three inches in the air and landing on the next letter. There is no way we could have done that. It just wasn't possible.

I think this is all because my sister had some psychic stuff going on and she'd always bring that thing to life, we could use it but never accomplish what we could when she was with us.

Anyways. Enjoy OP. But I'll tell you this- even with the "cleansing" ceremony- bad stuff can still come through. You have to be careful and aloof. Know your personal power and just btfo the bad stuff.
>>
>>18955312
A cell phone then, just call the dead
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.