[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fucked situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Have you ever predicted so many little things in your life that you're 50% sure you're crazy and 50% sure you can predict the future? Also what does it mean to be "in tune with you're inner being"?
>>
I just wrote down a number between 1 and 100. You have 5 tries to guess it.
>>
>>18953876
Not the anonymous who posted this but does it have a 3 or 4 in it? Just vibes
>>
>>18953858
... your brain remembers how it feels
if you remember how you feel then you can leave yourself a memory note to not do or do something
brains actually see time/swim in time, because time is just a measurement of speed of light and measurement of effects of gravity
(its really easy.)
>>
>>18953898
yes
>>
It's an attempt to make you attached, identified and fascinated by it. The fact is a power like that doesn't change much: we still are all together is this strange un-understandable situation of existence. Just develop compassion for the small and the big, and for yourself.
>>
>>18953876
It's not like that, i don't control it. Sort of just happens
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 900x900px
>>18953876

is it my post digits?
>>
>>18953936
no
>>
>>18953876
not op but heres my guesses
34? 78? 51? 54? 81?
>>
>>18953903
Both or just one? If both then 34. Also, if not both together, is it a teen number by any chance? I'm just going by vibes they aren't always right :)
>>
>>18953956
no
>>18953989
just one
not a teen
>>
>>18954008
Is it small number? Under 50?
>>
>>18954039
yep
>>
>>18953903
neither of those anons, but 36.
>>
Sometimes I'm able to guess the song my phone is about to play next when it's on shuffle with about 30 songs with I'd say 50+% accuracy when I'm not consciously trying to guess.
>>
>>18953858
ive had this weird relationship with dreams where every now and then, i'll dream about something very specific, and when i wake up, in the next 24 hr it happens. its definitely not too often, but its often enough and specific enough that it weirds me out.
i cant mention it to anyone. they'd just laugh at me. but god damn its unnerving when it happens.
>>
>>18954113
nah. the answer was 32
>>
I've sometimes felt like I have seen the future, and at other times I go to places and see things that I think I have seen before. Multiple things playing out in a fashion I have seen before, probably from dreams.
It's fucking weird, I hate the feeling, gives me the creeps.
>>
I have very similar experiences OP, posted about it here an they tol me it was my brain making it up :/
>>
>>18954184
>>18954184

I wanted to say that with no other tries but I guess you gave it away.
>>
Sometimes when I have Deja-Vu (first instance) I'll note that this event hasn't happened yet (usually out loud). If someone's around they'll look at me like I'm crazy. Then when said event happens I'll remember the Deja-Vu. I don't think I'm seeing the future really, but I don't believe in free-will anyway, so if I really could see the future it wouldn't change my behaviour anyway. the other thing is that I'm my own unreliable narrator to my life, so whether said events ever happened or not is a flip of a coin.
>>
>>18953858
My friend recently became a schizo and he says shit like this all the time. he'll make a fuss and 'predict' the outcome and say he's in tune with himself and the universe and he's just a mess. itll be stuff like he'll yell at strangers and then be like ' i knew they'd react negativily, why cant they just understand that i love them' etc shit like that. makes me worried OP you should go see someone
>>
>>18955448
(OP) Well i'm definitely not that bad it's a bunch of little things like i'll think of a song i haven't heard for years and that same day i hear it on the radio
>>
I was at work minding my own business typing up reports when I had to blow a hot fart. I blew it , Hoping not to alert the hot chick next to me with my nasty blast of ass gas. Turns out a shit shower turned on in my pants, spraying a shit load all over the place. Some managed to splash out of my pants and into her mouth some how. It reminds me of a dream I had about the same thing. In real life, it's called De ja Pooh!
>>
The only way to predict the future is to be part of the cycle that brings it into reality. This moment is just the next most visible perspective from the last. This isn't magic--it's just efficacy. Look it up.

Seriously. Google it, it's called efficacy.
>>
10 seconds ago I predicted that I will write this. Am I crazy?
>>
It's a good sign you are in need of some sunlight.
>>
>>18955786
I used to get similar shit.

The best explanation I can come up with is people follow patterns that we are only subconsciously aware of.
>>
>>18955850
This anon gets it.

It's just efficacy.
>>
I've predicted stuff like a car crash that affected my town before and it drives me crazy
>>
>>18953876
11?
>>
I've never really predicted something, but something similar has been happening to me more and more frequently. I'll be thinking about something kind of obscure (like a weird song from a long time ago, or a movie from years ago that was never very popular), and someone will bring it up later in normal conversation, or start humming the song or something. These are things that I don't think I've ever had a conversation about in my life, and suddenly I remember them, and other people just happen to remember them too. It startles me a little every time it happens.
>>
>>18956221
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity
>>
>>18956221
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coincidence
>Actually read it
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.