[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOAH NELLY do we do spooky dream threads on here? If so I had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

WOAH NELLY do we do spooky dream threads on here? If so I had a really fucked up dream last night that I'm gonna blame on the rum

The details now are a little vague but it involved me being forced to participate as a camera woman in snuff films because I was desperate for money. It'd make a pretty great found footage style horror movie. A lot of messed up shit happened, rather quickly so the exact details are unclear but I remember dismemberment, torture and corpse fucking. My father then for whatever reason showed up and he found body parts in a walk-in freezer. He was really distraught and went into a full blown panic. He had his hand on something in there and it went numb, discolored and then he tore the flesh on his hand off when he tried to eventually remove it.

I woke up in cold sweats. I tried to put my mind off it but I noticed when I looked hrough my left eye there was a dark spot on the centre of my vision that would appear every time I blinked. Those images were still burned into my memory and if I focused on the hole, it would start to morph and look like I could still see the dead bodies through it, and the edges would distort and drip like

I got scared so I googled it, thought I drank so much I was going blind. People were saying though that it's brought on by anxiety, and as I calmed down the hole stopped appearing.

Tell me your fucked up dreams anon
>>
*drip like blood
>>
https://youtu.be/TH3F_sKdPnc
>>
File: 13454628398.png (57KB, 315x289px) Image search: [Google]
13454628398.png
57KB, 315x289px
not exactly spooky but definitely cursed, and pretty disgusting

>be 5 or 6
>lucid dream for the first time
>lucid dream quickly turns into wet dream
>little babby ass mind has no idea how sex actually works
>create all members of the scooby doo gang
>all of them including the men had pussies
>create giant machines to suck the pee and the poop out of them
>mystery inc is screaming and crying agony
>insanely fucking aroused for some ungodly reason
>all members get melted into this weird goo mixed with their piss/feces
>somehow trigger sleep paralysis
>wake up to ghost of velma dinkley hovering over my body
>im terrified but aroused
>lay like this keeping eye contact with my hallucination for what feels like hours because scared if i move it will murder me
>end
>always reminded of this experience every time i see anything scooby doo related
>>
>>18955485

That probably has to be the most fucked up, and terrifying dream I've ever heard of and at the same time it's the most hilarious thing I've ever read on /x/.

Goddamnit, anon, you glorious bastard.
>>
>>18955485
Velma ghost isn't that threatening. She like a t-rex, don't move and she can't see you (haha wer muh glasses)
>>
>>18955756
it's that what velma was scary, it's that she was grey and white kinda like char and ash and she had no eyes behind her glasses
>>
>>18955485
>im terrified but aroused
this is the best case, the last thing a spoop is expecting is you raping it
>>
File: IMG_5162.jpg (69KB, 600x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5162.jpg
69KB, 600x260px
>>18955756
she was just overall gross and crispy looking
kinda looked like a more cartoon version of the 3D mummies from the mummy
pic related
>>
>>18955859
Yeah no joke. You can ward off a surprising number of entities with sexual energy alone. Japan figured this out and now a lot of theirs are into it which creates it's own problems admittedly
>>
>>18953337
Maybe you were an MK Ultra / Monarch victim and this is the kind of fucked up shit that one of your programmed alters gets up to and you have absolutely no idea apart from a dream that you werent supposed to see.
>>
>>18955955
Just saw a little green flash of light go off infront of me as soon as I uploaded that shit.
>>
>>18955955
I mean I've always believed that dreams are Windows into alternate planes and timelines.. but I didn't want to consider it for this one. I don't think I could ever agree to something like this no matter how in need of money I am. Also the part with my dad I was seeing from his perspective which is strange
>>
>>18956019
Also I should mention I'm Dutch and born early 90s so those two things can't be responsible.. my grandfather did spend WW2 in a labor camp though and he refused to talk about his experiences there
>>
>>18956019
Yeah I mean its almost certianly not true but its just an interesting spooky thought.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.