[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i meet dryads or nymphs? if anyone has any experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

how do i meet dryads or nymphs? if anyone has any experience with them it would be appreciated.
>>
>>18953281
I have seen many, we call them sluts.
>>
>>18953281
Use your kundalini and imagine awakening your sacral chakra out in the woods. You can shift into seeing an astral projection in flowers to see the plants as spirits with sexual attributes. Sort of like making anime girl flowers. You get the purple and green light flowing in your dark spaces, the yin of your body. Kundalini can be linked to the goddess of creation, the holy spirit. Lots of other spirits. The spirits that allowed me to see plants as living beings were lsa 'morning glories', mushrooms, passionflower. Ayahuasca would probably work quite well too. Spirit to invoke for connection to nature is the virgin goddess artemis. You have to be pure, like a virgin. Think like unicorns will only show themselves to pure souls. If you are pure in your innocence then maybe you will be able to connect with the natural world. Ulterior motives aren't so great, but love and healing are positive forces. Try to overcome the shame and darkness within your sexual energy. Images you look at sexually imprint in your sacral energy. It takes a month for the moon cycle to clean out the energy. When your sexuality is pure and clean, it reflects light like the moon. Then you can reflect within any living creation of nature.
>>
Hardly an expert. Met a nymph in nashville who made me feel meaningful and individual.

Somehow she figured out how to locate me no matter how much it would help to not think about the occurence
>>
>>18953281
>how do i meet dryads or nymphs?
I find them sprinkled throughout Scarborough Faire...
>>
>>18953327

lol
>>
>>18953281
Go find some gypsies. If anyone knows, they will.

If you genuinely want to find forest spirits, you will have to go off grid. There are places in this world where nobody with camera crews and a television show go. Places that haven't been documented on Wikipedia, or made into a movie script for some LA city folk who have never gotten dirt under their toenails in their entire lives. If you want to find dryads, or forest nymphs--whatever those are--then go to these deep places in the natural world. Gypsies can guide you there.

If you don't know where to find any gypsy folk, you can type on your automated information device "Mt. Shasta" and receive instructions on how to charter a public, and safe mode of transportation from licensed, and trusted companies. Mt. Shasta is kind of a crossroads for tourists, and various kinds of travelers. Has been for longer than the roads to which that metaphor applies have been built there.
>>
File: IMG_0335.jpg (124KB, 560x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.jpg
124KB, 560x421px
>>18955188
Are you cummin' to Scarborough Faire...?
>>
File: IMG_0336.jpg (77KB, 505x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0336.jpg
77KB, 505x720px
>>18955613
....pirates...
>>
>>18955615
I would scar their burrows if you catch my drift
>>
File: IMG_0334.jpg (433KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.jpg
433KB, 1600x1200px
>>18955615
...rage...
>>
File: IMG_0339.jpg (29KB, 300x174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0339.jpg
29KB, 300x174px
>>18955619
...some fairies...
>>
File: IMG_0338.jpg (545KB, 813x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
545KB, 813x1024px
>>18955623
...and tits.
>>
>>18953281

i met one in the forest once. she grabbed my dick, laughed and said "pathetic" and then vanished. i never saw one again.
>>
File: IMG_0333.jpg (185KB, 847x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.jpg
185KB, 847x565px
>>18955618
>>
May 6th & 7th is "Live The Fantasy" weekend. Plenty of fairies to go around. Get your ass to Waxahachie, Tx.
https://www.srfestival.com/themed-weekends/
>>
File: IMG_0337.jpg (296KB, 851x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.jpg
296KB, 851x1024px
>>
File: IMG_0340.jpg (365KB, 450x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0340.jpg
365KB, 450x710px
Scarborough Faire version of "hover hand". Most awkward.
>>
>>18953327
That's either some dedicated role-playing, or extreme delusion.
>>
>>18955630
totly bangable tho bangable to the nth degree
>>
Well first OP you need to go to an outdoor music festival. 2nd you need a ton of drugs to hallucinate, breaking the matrix of everyday perception. Then you have a rag soaked in chloroform or tranq darts. The nymphs will be easy prey.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.