[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Violent dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1484555436677_trimmed.png (344KB, 970x607px) Image search: [Google]
1484555436677_trimmed.png
344KB, 970x607px
Hey /x/, not sure where to post this, so I came here. I had a dream last night that heavily concerned me. I remember I was taking a vacation to some city in Mexico. Where ever this took place, it was at the top of a highrise building, and there was a bar, and a school(?) as well I believe. It was extremely late at night, and my friends and I were drinking. Somewhere along the way, I pissed off the cops, and I remember being in the vacant school, without my friends. I drew a large revolver from somewhere and I began to wait for police to come get me. I remember running around, shooting police officers who were attempting to stop me, and I felt general apathy toward my actions during the dream. I didn't enjoy it, but I wasn't appalled by it. I woke up feeling very sickened by thus dream. I am currently attempting to join the police, and I have great respect for everything they do, I have no violent tendencies or thoughts of homicide. Do any of you guys know what this might mean?
>>
I have violent dreamies all the time. Nothing to worry about m8.
>>
>>18953095
Lol pleb. I am basically a mass murderer in my dreams. And how the fuck is this /x/ related. Go ask for tampons somewhere else you fag.
>>
>>18953095
Bruh I literally had a dream were I killed and grilled the body of my brother
>>
I once had a dream where I beat a black man to death with a car after he shot me with an HK416 but the bullets phased through me

I've had several dreams where I had threesomes in public places

I once had a dream where I became a catfish and swallowed a girl whole, feeling her squirm and writhe in my throat but knowing she was safe and secure in my stomach

I've had countless dreams of terror attacks and nuclear warfare - most recently one involving the United States and the Russian Federation engaging in a limited exchange that blew most of the Midwest to hell, right before the Syria strikes

I've had dreams where a woman's face turned into that of a hag, then into ever-expanding fractals

I had a dream where black, rusting pyramids burst from a barren wasteland

I had a dream where there were bodies all over the hospital floor, and in the corner there lurked a man that was more of an emanciated corpse than anything, animated by rusting machinery within him. There were rusting robotic arms that erupted from his torso, tipped by jagged blades, ever grasping and tearing

I had a dream I was all alone in the world and it was night and something was around the corner and I knew it was not human and it would kill me when I looked but I had to

The point is dreams are fucking weird and not to be taken too seriously
>>
>>18954219
How did it taste
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.