[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new to /x/ but fucking long time 4chan user. Questions: Is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

new to /x/ but fucking long time 4chan user.

Questions: Is this shit for real? Do you guys believe this? Should I?

All these threads about weird stuff that I can't relate to. Are my eyes just not open or is a lot of this made up?
>>
>>18952761
Why is this on x?

Nothing paranormal about bitcoin mods delete
>>
>>18952770
The image is not related to the question
>>
>>18952761
"long time 4chan user"
FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F
>>
>>18952761
Here is a lot of nonsense. I think many threads are made by 14y old edgy boys who want to unravel creepy mysterious things, get creeps etc. and because they are young and hungry for thrill they will believe almost anything.
I don't bother to read that kind of threads.
But here is also some good ones. I'm interested in meditation, lucid dreams, third eye opening, personal weird experiences..
>>
>>18952761
Occasionally there's good shit here. Not usually. A lot of bullshit, but every now and then there's really good shit. As for believe, it depends on which part you're talking about.
>>
>>18952761
Ask a direct question to receive a more direct answer.

Please type of troll threads and shill checking is going on here.
>>
>>18952761

Many threads pertain to allegorical models of "mystical" capacities/experiences that are real.

Many of the people talking about such models do not realize they are talking about models.

Literature is full of microcosmic symbolism where personal struggles are metaphors for grander principles and schemes. The opposite is also true.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>18954043

I would agree. Sadly, when younger Anons begin to realize this, they abandon the subject matter all together. It's not their fault that they want something mystical and magical to make them stand out or excel in their lives, but it's missing the point entirely.

These allegories become a lot more helpful when you feel lost; when you become more disappointed with yourself than the world. It's a lot easier to blame the world, but expecting the world to change for you, whether in practical ways or magical ways, will leave you disappointed.

I'd say that most of the more profound and helpful philosophical and psychological models come from broken people trying to fix themselves, and perhaps succeeding and thus believing they can help fix others.

It's really ironic to me how much more empathetic and pacifistic I've become since hitting the apex of my own depression. I used to fantasize about being some badass warrior or demigod who could kill and subdue society. Now I can't fantasize about that kind of thing without thinking about how much I really wouldn't want to actually hurt or injure people, even if I had the overwhelming power or authority to do so.

All of that said, I'm still pretty lost. Just sharing my thoughts and observations.

Also, good roleplayer threads are still pretty fun if they're convincing. When someone writes a story compelling enough to suspend disbelief, it's like the magic of youthful paranormal interest is back in full swing. God bless the good roleplayers. And for what it's worth, real and undeniable paranormal or alien evidence would, in fact, be the shit.
>>
File: 1475809185674.jpg (204KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1475809185674.jpg
204KB, 1680x1050px
>>18952761
Yes it is.
Sometimes.
That's up to you.
Both.

Stick around, Op.
This ride never ends.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.