[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find my guardian angel? How do I communicate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

How do I find my guardian angel? How do I communicate?
>>
give me a throwaway email I will scry them for you
>>
>>18952560
Abramelin Operation.
>>
>>18952941
[email protected]
>>
>>18953032

got it
>>
>>18953115
Guerilla mail is a bitch, can you resend it to the same address?
>>
>>18954136
?
>>
>>18952560
91:6.5.Do not be so slothful as to ask God to solve your difficulties, but never hesitate to ask him for wisdom and spiritual strength to guide and sustain you while you yourself resolutely and courageously attack the problems at hand.
91:6.6.Prayer has been an indispensable factor in the progress and preservation of religious civilization, and it still has mighty contributions to make to the further enhancement and spiritualization of society if those who pray will only do so in the light of scientific facts, philosophic wisdom, intellectual sincerity, and spiritual faith. Pray as Jesus taught his disciples—honestly, unselfishly, with fairness, and without doubting.
91:6.7.But the efficacy of prayer in the personal spiritual experience of the one who prays is in no way dependent on such a worshiper's intellectual understanding, philosophic acumen, social level, cultural status, or other mortal acquirements. The psychic and spiritual concomitants of the prayer of faith are immediate, personal, and experiential. There is no other technique whereby every man, regardless of all other mortal accomplishments, can so effectively and immediately approach the threshold of that realm wherein he can communicate with his Maker, where the creature contacts with the reality of the Creator, with the indwelling Thought Adjuster.
>>
File: Sun Wheat.jpg (593KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Wheat.jpg
593KB, 1920x1200px
>>18952560

Call for it. The amount of bliss you feel indicates how close it is to your mind.

All you need to do is pray. Daily. Best would be twice a day but, "make haste, slowly" is the rule.

So, set aside at least ten minutes per day for genuine prayer. You could use a prayer that suits you, or spontaneously say what is deep in your heart. Pray for the dead. Pray for those whom are dead and suffer.

The "guardian angel" is always ready to meet you. It is a change in yourself that must take place.

Now, try and keep this schedule for at least 44 days. It seems to take about 44 days for psychic practices to take effect.

You would keep this up for the rest of your life. After perhaps a decade or so of constant prayer and practice you may receive what is known as, "the visitation". This is where the "guardian angel" appears before you as a luminous human figure.

That is direct contact in the world of form. Once this happens . . . only you will know.

You will succeed.
>>
you don't, if you summon them it can either be a demon or when you get them they will be pissed and kill you.
>>
>>18954136
No
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.