[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Syncquacity - psychedelic synchronicity machine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1491702207733.jpg (385KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491702207733.jpg
385KB, 1920x1080px
I'm theorizing a psychedelic computer

It's made up of four components:

1. audio input
2. Video input
3. Vocals inputs.
4. Subtitle inputs.

It's supposed to be a psychedelic tripping platform, which you hook up to your audio/video system.

It either loads from the cloud or have a big ass collection of songs, video samples, vocal samples and subtitle samples

All the inputs are randomized by the computer, which then feeds the randomly selected cocktail of song, video clips, vocals and subtitles.

It is intended to be able to mirror your trip by allowing the magic of synchronicity to alter the flow of the randomization.

What is your take on this theory, will something magic happen every time or will it just be nonsensical?

of course you have to be influenced by strong psychedelic substances in order for it to work
>>
That's a neat idea.
How will you generate true randomness though, as opposed to pseudorandomness?
>>
>>18952571
by shear product quantity
>>
>>18952578
quantity in production material.

I reckon it'll play vocals in an interval randomly selected between 10 and 30 minutes.
>>
>>18952556
44:1.2.The celestial musicians are occupied with the production of celestial harmony by the manipulation of the following spirit forces:
44:1.3.1. Spiritual sound—spirit current interruptions.
44:1.4.2. Spiritual light—the control and intensification of the light of the morontia and spiritual realms.
44:1.5.3. Energy impingements—melody produced by the skillful management of the morontia and spirit energies.
44:1.6.4. Color symphonies—melody of morontia color tones; this ranks among the highest accomplishments of the celestial musicians.
44:1.7.5. Harmony of associated spirits—the very arrangement and association of different orders of morontia and spirit beings produce majestic melodies.
44:1.8.6. Melody of thought—the thinking of spiritual thoughts can be so perfected as to burst forth in the melodies of Havona.
44:1.9.7. The music of space—by proper attunement the melodies of other spheres can be picked up on the universe broadcast circuits.
>>
>>18952556
Hmm... Sounds like brainwashing to me. Who would want to trip in front of a screen anyways?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.