[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your sleep paralysis please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

Tell me about your sleep paralysis please
>>
>>18951583
you are a gigantic faggot
>>
It's not that interesting, sleep paralysis is just a failed lucid dream. It happens when you can't control your dreams well. You try to move, but you can't because you aren't really awake.

I see LED lights everywhere with aztec patterns and a red light everywhere. Meh.

People freak out because they try to move, why would you try to move? Just close your eyes, and go to a different place and lucid dream.
>>
I believe when I experience sleep paralysis my consciousness is brought to another plane of reality. I've seen horrible monsters, and been so utterly terrified I thought I was dying. Also worth mentioning, most of my experiences can be compared to the Insidious movies. When I saw the first one I had goosebumps because the atmosphere in that movie is just like what I see and feel when I have sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18951615
>had a semi conscious nightmare.
>ahhh real monsters
>>
actually took one of those hypnosis for hands free orgasm a few years back and I wont do that shit again, I believe i clicked on a prank/scam one and basically this is how it went

>qt girl voice telling me to relax and fall into deep sleep
>keeps repeating the word 'pleasure'
>tells me to focus on her voice
>voice was really sexy I would admit
>keeps telling me to breathe in and out slowly
>just focus on her voice
>tells me to imagine a 'pleasure ball' around my crotch
>says that every time she snaps this pleasure ball release a pulse of full pleasure that would ripple across my body
>my dick tho
>whole 20 mins of this
>notice her voice's pitch starts to lower
>says to focus on the 'pleasure ball'
>starts to hear muffled crying
>wtf
>realize I cant move my limbs except my eyelids
>voice tells to focus on the pleasure ball
>cant remove headphones since I cant move my arms
>open eyes
>see an 8-foot tall woman in a white dress with crazy hair crying in her hands where the pleasure ball is supposed to be (basically at the foot of the bed)
>cant move shit and slowly unable to breathe
>I can feel my heart beat rushing
>still hearing muffled cries
>still seeing that tall figure contorted by the ceiling
>the crying and the sobbing stops
>can see her body language about to look at me
>i think i pass out and wake up 2 hours later covered in sweat

It was probably a scam click bait to scam people into having sleep paralysis or I did something wrong and I fucked it, I can still probably find the video
>>
>>18951718
Holy shit
>>
>>18951718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=529az7QwvYg

here it is, i probably did something wrong with it
>>
>>18951744
I ain't touching that shit with a 10-foot pol
>>
>couple of months ago
>wake up in the middle of the night
>lay there for a few minutes, realize I can't move anything
>suddenly become overcome with a sense of dread
>knew that if I opened my eyes I was going to see some scary shit, so I keep them closed
>I start to feel my blanket being pulled off of my chest
>finally struggle enough and break free
>flip over and pull my blanket over me and go back to sleep

At the time I didn't really know what was going on because that was the first and only time I have experienced sleep paralysis. Whenever it was happening, it was the most fear I have ever felt. I don't know how to explain it but I could just feel something evil in the room with me, that's why I tried so hard to keep my eyes closed.
>>
Lay on bed, slowly falling asleep. Images of shadows crawling towards me, open eyes and cant move, scream or anythinh. Barely can keep eyes open, shadows crawling towards me, feel intense terror, hopelesness and presence of evil. Cant breath properly. Regain control of body slowly, and shadows sucked into nonecistence. Cant get to sleep, too afraid.
>>
>>18951718
Ok, that is fucking terrifying.
>>
one time i woke up with sleep paralysis, but knew that I had it, so I decided the best way to get rid of it was to gather all of my willpower and throw myself off my bed. after a lot of struggle I was finally able to roll of my bed, and just as my body hit the ground, I "woke up" and found myself still on my bed, still with sleep paralysis. apparently the whole "waking up with sleep paralysis and rolling off my bed" was all just a dream/part of my real sleep paralysis
>>
>>18951748

ive done that shit, actually got pretty close to cumming and my dick felt really good after. ive tried it a few times and can get really close to cumming but never seem to can. sounds like this guy went into some form of sleep paralysys nightmare, theres nothing weird in the vids as far as i kno
>>
File: fuckin apartment.jpg (46KB, 800x600px)
fuckin apartment.jpg
46KB, 800x600px
>Be me
>nappin'
>basically just dosing on my bed which is the box spring and mattress sitting directly on the ground
>hear female voice moving back and forth next to my bed from head to feet and back again
>its whispering and like speaking in tongues or some shit
>I never really register anything that's going on until after the fact
>voice stops next to my head
>2 seconds of silence
>Inside of my head explodes with like 5 different voices frantically whispering different shit in tongues
>more like stage whispers really
>half asleep brain starts freaking out because now im schizophrenic
>try to move and jerk myself awake, cant move
>brain just freaking out not wanting to be crazy
>best way i can describe it is my brain was fighting to wake itself up
>voices slowly fade away and i wake up
>"damn, that was weird shit"
>roll over and go back to sleep
whole thing couldn't have been more than 20 or 30 seconds.
pic unrelated, it's an apartment i lived in as a teen and pretty sure i shared it with some kinda spook that didn't like me.
>>18951718
you done got raped bud.
>>
Another story. Not quite paralysis but here it goes.
Lay on bed, vision starts goig crazy ((zooming x5 and out where ever i look)), sense everything x5, touch, voices, even tongue in my mouth felt huge, whole universe felt unreal. Heard voice whose commands were irresistable, ordered me to do things. Thing what saved, or made me able to resist thimgs was my roommate. Voice asked me to do thongs in steps, simple commands 1 at a time. "Go to front door. Open door. Go outside". Felt intense terror, voice was making me fear but still could not resist it.

Heard that voice 2 times. Last time was 12-14 yrs ago
>>
File: 1489032119562.jpg (60KB, 693x663px)
1489032119562.jpg
60KB, 693x663px
>>18951718
Fuck that shit nigga
>>
File: evangelion16.jpg (121KB, 1280x738px)
evangelion16.jpg
121KB, 1280x738px
>out camping with some pals last year, early summer
>after nightfall on our second day out, had a few drinks, talked about spooky shit around the campfire, as one does
>eat a shitload of smores just before bed
>stumble into sleeping bag, crawl in, lay on stomach and close eyes
>after some time start to hear an exceptionally disorienting bell noise, like the one in the weird train car scenes in eva
>think there's an alarm going on outside, try to move
>can't
>fuck
>try to struggle against body, my dumb tipsy ass doesn't realize i'm not moving, begin to panic
>a white hand comes into my vision, like incredibly white, perfectly lit and almost glowing even in the dark of the tent
>double fuck
>all-white female figure with black scratchy eyes like pic related lays down in front of me, centimeters from my face
>bell sound gets louder and louder
>shut eyes and try to ignore it, eventually fall back asleep
>wake up next morning disoriented as fuck
>>
>>18951612
>People freak out because they try to move, why would you try to move?

why would a person try to move? that's your question?
>>
>>18951744
>at any point you don't feel safe you're welcome to wake up
well why would you need to say that in a sexualized guided meditation
>>
>>18951806
This. I woke up with sleep paralysis once and my partner was in the next room playing games on his pc. I starting bashing my elbow on the wall to get his attention; it was slow but loud. I hear his footsteps as he comes out of his room and up to the door. Just as he throws it open I wake up to find myself still paralysed, facing away from the wall completely.
It freaked me out.
>>
>lying in bed
>awake,cant move
>facing wall
>start to feel like im burning and i cant do anything
>feel someone lying on top of me
>hear them breathing in my ear
>still burning
>it just stops

i didnt think this shit was real until that happened to me
>>
>>18951718
Holy Shit
>>
>be me many months ago
>sleeping in my dormitory room
>roommate on the opposite side from me
>suddenly wake up
>find out can't move Anything, not even my fucking eyelids
>yowtf.jpg
>intense fear all of a sudden
>start sweating
>flat on my back so can't see the foot of the bed
>theressomethingthere.mp3
>panic
>remember Sleep Paralysis 101
>try to move toes and fingers
>doesn't work
>lose shit, start screaming, calling whatever to get roommates attention
>mouth still closed, literally screaming internally
>darkness grows at the foot of my bed
>window facing foot casts an eerie light
>too scared to pray to God
>breathing intensifies
>goes on for about 30 seconds more then feel a switch releasing my body
>refuse to move because I'm shit scared of ghosts
>close my eyes and pray to God
>>
>>18951583
A witch sits on my chest as I sleep and braaaaps in my face.
>>
>>18951604
Weekends.
>>
>>18951583
Very, very specific file name Op. thanks. Kek.
>>
>>18951583
I was chased by a shapeshifter that could be anything when I woke up and couldn't move. I saw the face of the shapeshifter in my bookcase before falling asleep. It was very confusing to have my eyes half open but still see everything as in a dream
>>
>>18951583
"Say cheese"
>>
>be me, about a month ago
>on Spring Break, decide to visit parents for the week
>nothing to do one afternoon, bored as fuck
>decide to nap
Here I should note that, with only two or three notable exceptions, all of my sleep paralysis experiences have happened at my parents' house and/or in the middle of the afternoon.
>lying in bed, on my side facing away from the wall
>sleep paralysis kicks in
>no auditory hallucinations or feelings of paranoia
>nice.jpg
>decide to try and see if I can move or get up
>focus hard on trying to move my arm, see movement
>holyshit.jpg
>wait a second, why the fuck do I have three arms?
>think in a video game, stacking two models directly on top of each other, and when one of them moves its arm the other is static, making it appear like it has two arms coming from one shoulder
>try lifting myself up
>actually working, my vision is moving
>paranoia hits, voices start up
>nope.jpg
>abort that shit, shake my head until I wake up
>back in my bed, body lying totally differently than when I was paralyzed

Well, /x/? What happened? Did I start to astral project or some shit? Or was I just hallucinating/dreaming? I have some other sleep paralysis experiences, might greentext more if I have time tonight.
>>
>>18951753
I do the same thing except i also hold my breath to wake up
>>
>pulled an all-nighter to study for a chem exam
>ace the exam, tired as shit
>hit the bed as soon as I get home, lunch can wait
>close the blinds, put on Voyage 34 by Porcupine Tree as I often do when I take a nap in the afternoon
>fall asleep in no time
>song change wakes me up
>try to take my headphones off, I now find the music irritating, I need silence if I want to go back to sleep
>can't move my arms, can't even raise a finger
>start to panic, intense feeling of dread dawning on me
>suddendly feel pressure on my throat, I open my eyes just to see my father standing over the bed, chocking the shit of me with the headphones wires
>try to scream, try to hit him, nothing works, I still can't move
>sleep paralysis ends, my headphones are still on, Voyage 34 is still in phase 3 and no father in sight
Most terrifying experience in my life, it felt so fucking real I had to take a few moments to convince myself everything was fine after it ended
>>
>>18951612
>People freak out because they try to move, why would you try to move?
I'm not sure if this was sleep paralysis, but a couple times I sort of half-woke up, and was convinced that something or someone is leaning over me, and if I move even a bit, that thing will notice me.
>>
>On the road passing through Alabama
>Tired as fuck from driving all day
>Stop at hotel that I know
>Only single room there is smoking
>Say whatever
>Big bathroom mirror keeps coming to my attention, room feels a little oppressive in addition to being smokey
>Shrug it off
>That night as I'm laying there sleep paralysis strikes
>I can see something crawling out of the mirror
>It's a scarecrow thin woman-thing, like some sort of hag, with long claw-like hands
>If I were a medievalist I'd call it a succubus
>Has very distinctive yellow eyes
>Jumps onto my chest while I'm paralyzed
>Suddenly plunged into a dream where someone is trying to get me to say yes
>In that first one it was my dad trying to get me to consent to getting into a car
>Notice that he has the same eyes as the creature from the mirror
>Refuse
>Snap back to "reality"
>Thing is still on my chest struggling
>Eyes look at me
>Snap back into a dream
>Someone else, but my memory is hazy this time, is trying to get me to agree to something
>I notice that they have the same yellow eyes as the thing
>Refuse again
>Snap back to reality
>It jumps off my chest and flees back into the mirror
>I lay there paralyzed and staring at the wall for many minutes more
>Eventually gain control of my body
>Examine my chest
>Long red scratches on it that remain there for over a week
>Proprietor seemed mildly annoyed about something in the morning but didn't specify anything

If I'm ever back by I'd probably burn the hotel down. It's a feeding ground for something, and I think someone there is complicit.
>>
>>18952752

>be me
>around 3 or 4 or so years ago maybe, I don't remember for sure
>napping in my bed at parents' house
>sleep paralysis happens
>no visual hallucinations, but start to hear whispering
>happened a few times already by this point
>a little alarming, but used to it
>focus on voices, they get louder
>fuck it, let's see if I can hear what they're saying
>focus in, they get louder
>we must go deeper
>like a flood of voices shouting in my head, speaking in language I can't understand
>my balls are huge this time, my sheer willpower is unstoppable
>these voices will not scare me awake
>suddenly voices stop and I find myself standing in front of a big white door
>room I'm in is filled with golden light, shining on golden walls
>push open the door
>bright heavenly light is brimming from inside the door
>try to walk through
>wake up in my bed

Pretty cool experience desu. Always wondered what I'd dream if I walked through that door before I woke up.
>>
>>18951583

Nothing too interesting sempai.

It still happens a few times a year for me, but when I was in high school I had such poor sleep habits I got them all the time. Mostly I would have visual hallucinations. Moving patterns on the ceiling, dark figure in the corner, or a bright blinding light would fill the room and always an overwhelming sense of foreboding. A few times I had auditory hallucinations. Would never be able to make out what they were saying, but it would sound like it's coming through that wall and be heavily muffled. The scariest was when I thought I was being pulled through the bed. I thought I had died and was being pulled to hell.

One time it happened to me during study hall and I had my head on the desk facing my buddy next to me. When I opened my eyes I thought he was throwing bits of paper at me. I got really really angry and when I finally gained control I got up and yelled at him. He looked so confused as to why I was pissed and I couldn't find any of the bits of paper around my desk. Said I just had a nightmare and played with my gameboy instead.
>>
For me it's always:
>Dozing off laying on my back (usually sleep on my stomach)
>Body goes limp
>Instantly realize what's happening
>Try to move
>Can't
>Hear screaming coming from everywhere, inside and out
>Nothing but constant screaming
>Sometimes masculine, sometimes feminine
>Sounds like triple-distilled, 100% pure, blood curdling screams of fear
>Fuck that
>Wiggle toes, kick feet, shake head
>It ends
>>
>wake up
>can't move
>there's a nigger looking at me from the side of my bed
>realise that there are no niggers in my country and that this must be a dream
>open my eyes to wake up
Wow so scary
>>
>>18953802
Curiously enough I recently woke up from a dream where I watched myself, in third person, dirty and covered in blood, screaming a scream of pure fear. Shit rattled me for a good hour or so afterwards.
>>
When I was young I had lucid dreams several times a week and when I got bored and wanted to wake up I usually just jumped off some building or cliff. 80% of the time, my body wasn't prepared for my random dream suicide and I woke up in sleep paralysis. It was wierd, you can't feel yourself breathing, you can't open your eyes etc. But was pretty chill desu, nothing to be scared of.
>>
File: 5448206_orig.jpg (14KB, 575x339px)
5448206_orig.jpg
14KB, 575x339px
>>18951583
I had it once when I was 13/14 yo.

>wake up in the middle of the night
>I am laying in my bed, soldier style (belly up)
>try to move, I want some water
>I don't move
>feel and urge to look at the door, which is open
>right in front of it is The Black Hat Man, he was like 2 metres tall
>he starts to approach EXTREMELY slowly
>I start to feel a weird pain throughout my whole body
>panic, try to scream
>exhale some air, but no sound comes from it
>try to move
>I can't move anything except my pinky right hand finger and my eyes
>Hat Man moved almost 2 centimetres
>the pain is maddening
>I move my pinky back and forth and it heats from the friction
>I hear a weird noise which I can't describe
>eventually sleep
>awaken sweaty in the morning, all good besides that

Really spooked my bones
>>
The last sleep paralysis episodes I had involved not being able to move because It felt like an unidentifiable person had entered my room and was pressing themselves against my backside, with all of their weight keeping me pinned to the wall beside my bed. Not that bad but still kinda creepy
>>
>>18951583
I have had chronic sleep paralysis since I was a child. There is nothing /x/ about it. At this point in my life it is the most pedestrian, boring fucking thing that happens to me. Happens most often when I sleep in a new bed. Happens most often on my back though it can happen on my side or chest. I have mostly auditory hallucinations with mine, but when I was younger used to have more visual ones. It was legit scary when I was like 7, now it is truly just fucking annoying. I immediately realize what is happened and just kind of try to blank out until it's over.
>>
>wake up
>see a man sqautting over me
>he proceeds to spread his asscheeks and takes a shit on me

Sleep paralysis is crazy man
>>
>>18954634
kinky
>>
>>18954644
Pretty fun desu, great for inducing lucid dreams/obe
>>
I once had one or I thought I' did.do any of you know the webcomic poppyopossum well I had a lucid were I was sitting in a cell in kits lab she looked at me and then asked if I would go back to sleep I told her no and that I was very scared she started walking towards the cell with a sad yet cheery look on her face and asked if I could do a couple of things for her seeing as how my species wasn't able to be identified I said once again were am I she looked at me with a confused expression on her face wich soon changed to a seductive one and said you know your the only creature beside me that has ever been in this lab but that dosent meen you get to skip out on your tests she held a weird sucking device and said she wanted to take a sample of a certain bodily fluid. That's when it ended I don't know if it was fake or if she pulled from my own deminsion just to get a taste of wonder worms but otherwise I'm scared please someon tell me I wasn't about o be violated by a thirty year old fox:(
>>
>Be about 13 or 14
>staying at my grandparents house for the summer
>get some flu like sickness that made it literally hard to breathe, or let alone do anything
>be asleep
>dream about taking a road trip through kansas or some place
>every city we go through is made out of brightly colored victorian style houses
>go through about three or four cities and stop at a coliseum made from rainbow colored bricks
>a black man is fighting four lions with an 8 foot tall breadstick
>after looking at the fight for a while i decide to look at the spectators
>WTF
>all the spectators have no faces
>all of them are looking at me
>all of them levitate towards me
>wake up
>can't move
>hear two bone shakingly large explosions
>still can't move
>struggle to get myself to move
>another explosion happens
>finally manage to move
>in shock due to the explosions
>get out of my bed take a piss and go back to bed
>>
Jajaja maggot
>>
>>18951583
>be me, sometimes i mess with my dreams
>dont make a habit of it, but when I dream, and i know I am dreaming i try to explore my neurons
>have dream about a video rental store next to a broken parking lot
>there with my boy Jack
I dont know anyone irl by the name Jack
>have a cigar with my boy Jack
>Jack asks me about my odd dreams while a girl with dreadlocks shines my shoes
>dreams, wait, i am in one
>i can do what I want, so I will the girl to have sex with me
>she says no, gets upset
>lol whatever, she is me, I want sex, therefore she wants sex
>she gets naked and lays down on the broken asphalt
>start to fuck her, but then I get dizzy
>she looks at me, and snarls
>I pass out, wake up in bed
>cant move, try to move, but I cant
>try to force myself to move, instead get an intense pain
>the pain moves from my arm, to my chest, it hurts bad so I stop trying to move.
>drift into oblivion and just exist for an hour until I finally go back to sleep
>wake up the next morning not knowing who I am for almost two hours
>fail to get an erection for almost a week

Dont fuck yourself in your sleep friends
>>
>>18951583
They're rare, but make it up in "quality."

One hallucination is a seven foot tall hand made of spiders, ticks and random tentacles with what looked like enormous tarantula legs for fingers, occasionally with a giant flaming eyeball in the center that looks kind of like the Eye of Sauron from the LOTR movies. It'll just be "standing" by my bed, writhing and blinking slowly. The eyelid opens and closes left to right rather than up and down.

Another recurring one is a floating rough blob of raw meat, gristle, bone, and hair with random patches of teeth all over it and intestines dangling out of it kind of like the tendrils of a jellyfish.

Most common is just pitch black hooded amorphous humanoid figures though.
>>
>>18953265
>choke me daddy
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.