[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scary Bipedalism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1-1.jpg (17KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1-1.jpg
17KB, 720x480px
Anyone else find hairy, ape-looking, long-legged, bipedal hominids who cannot speak...terrifying? Imagine going back millions of years ago and seeing these Homo Erectus from afar...I find it unsettling.
>>
File: 1.jpg (30KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30KB, 720x480px
Some more...
>>
File: 2-2.jpg (73KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
2-2.jpg
73KB, 720x480px
Even the more ape-looking ones like Australopithecus.
>>
File: 2-1.jpg (73KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
2-1.jpg
73KB, 720x480px
Time traveling, hiding in a bush and observing these...
>>
>>18951414
You don't have to go back millions of years, just go to Detroit.
>>
>>18951418
Fuck abos.
>>
File: ramidus_to_erectus.jpg (213KB, 1165x786px) Image search: [Google]
ramidus_to_erectus.jpg
213KB, 1165x786px
They can't even talk and yet they walk just like us...
>>
File: 55pj6gxjf97x.jpg (53KB, 426x436px) Image search: [Google]
55pj6gxjf97x.jpg
53KB, 426x436px
>get inside time machine
>wake up
>pic related stares at you without saying a word
yikes
>>
>>18951452
Jesus Christ what the fuck is that
>>
>>18951414
Bipedalism usually looks creepy in anything we're not used to seeing as bipedal. >>18951452 and such is uncanny valley material. Also, part of what probably scares you is the fact that despite being the predecessors to you, me, and everyone else here, these things would tear you to pieces as easy prey or beat you to death as an invading threat. Their brain isn't developed like ours; they don't see a distant relative who is to be watched with scientific curiosity, they see something to be attacked.

If you haven't seen the movie Altered States, give that a watch. It's got something right up your alley.
>>
>>18951481
I never heard of that movie. I'm actually about to get high then watch a movie. Is that movie good?
>>
How did they communicate? What about more recent ones like Neanderthal?
>>
>>18951492
GREAT movie to watch high.
>>
>>18951492
I'm not the guy that suggested it but it's actually kind of a cool movie to watch high, once it gets going.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.