[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

How do I get it back and what was it?
>As a kid I would dream of the future
>It would be very in-depth
>It was always moments in my life that didn't matter
>Usually lasts for less than a minute
>I would know what people were going to say, do, etc.
>Did not understand this was special
>Usually tried to do something random to throw the prediction off, I didn't like feeling out of control
>The more I did this the less it happened
>Now it never happens and i miss it
Also I used to always be able to snap on green lights and have street lamps go out I walked under. Don't know if that helps, but i was wondering if you guys could help me gets this stuff back.
>>
So you guys will post all day about trying to fuck your imaginary friend, but actual paranormal is too boring, huh?
>>
Practice. As you get older, your brain believes it is less possible and you get conditioned against it. Believe you can do it and practice and it'll come back. Well, that's for the electrokinesis. For precognition, keep a dream journal to increase dream memory. Chances are you're still having those dreams but just not remembering them.
>>
>>18951281
I'll give you the short answer, through your life you have most likely picked up, without knowing, other peoples belief systems, on how the world and reality works.

What you have to do, is try and remove all those belief systems and through forms that aren't yours.

Stop listening to other people and take the bull by the horns.

If you ask specific questions I will give you my advice op.
>>
>>18951329
Well the problem with dream journals is i don't remember the dream til it happens in life. I know it isn't deja vu because i know of the expected reactions within that time period and deja vu should be by the moment. So how do i practice that?
>>
>>18951281
>What you have to do, is try and remove all those belief systems and thought forms that aren't yours.

Typo
>>
>>18951345
Thanks, i'm not sure what beliefs would hold me back though. I am very open-minded and constantly question things.
>>
>>18951347
>So how do i practice that?

Stay away from social media.
Stay away from T.V
Stay away from discords

You need to try and shut yourself out, so you can see, that you're the one that is in fact projecting your reality, once you realize it, you can then have all those things I listed above and play around with them.

If you're highly invested in this world, its very hard to get invested in altered states of consciousness, no matter which ones they are.

You need time to think about these things, now unfortunately, the system is stacked so you don't get time to. You're told where to go to school, what to believe. Or if you're working, you're told when to be at work and what to do.

You have to break your consciousness free from all the shackles. Then you can go back to doing these things.

You can't see the forest through the trees
>>
>>18951354
>Thanks, i'm not sure what beliefs would hold me back though. I am very open-minded and constantly question things.

You would be surprised, and you could be the one holding yourself back, if so,. it would be out of fear of the unknown.

What do you really want? What are you looking for? Is it really just better dream recollection?
>>
>>18951347
That's why you keep a dream journal. There are some alarm apps that wake you up during REM sleep, so you remember your most recent dreams when you wake up. If you document them in detail it will grow your recall abilities. Eventually you will start remembering those dreams in full, and when the events actually happen you will be able to recall the entire dream because you literally wrote it down.
>>
>>18951345
How do you practice?
>>
>>18951369
So meditation or seclusion? Also I do think it is paranormal, but isn't reality projection a step too far?
>>
>>18951378
Lol, that's good advice but my ((gf)) would kill me.
>>
>>18951372
I'm looking for something different, those are the only strange things that have happened in my life. I have an obsession with the unknown. Also does it mean anything that i think interrupting these sequences is what made them stop?
>>
>>18951378
Also I'm not sure they come from dreams, maybe that was bad wording or just a way of rationalizing them.
>>
>>18951391
It is. You'll regret reality projection because you'll realize that everyone you speak to is not their true self, but rather a projection of them into your reality. You'll come to understand that these projections can be controlled and seperated from their source material, showing that you are completely alone in your universe.

You don't believe me but if you do this shit you will.
>>
>>18951407
Honestly, I don't know how committed you are to delving into the unknown, but you're the only one holding yourself back when its comes to that.

If you're committed , you can get very deep anon, to a point in where you stop and want to come back, because here seems. A little more stable, a little more recognizable, to what you call yourself anyway...

>Step one find out who you really are.

After that, nothing can hold you back.
>>
>>18951461
I understand that the beginning of knowledge is admitting you know nothing, but i don't see how I could know myself any better. I don't get how sitting and thinking would achieve any novel idea of that.
>>
>>18951460
How can every individual project and not conflict with anyothers? Are you just talking about understanding motives?
>>
>>18951486
I wish I could give you an easy answer anon, no one out there no matter who, can say take step a,b,c and you will have it, I think everyone is different on the surface but the same underneath.

How I untangled my wired mess might not work for you.

Sharing my experiences won't help you.
Even telling you the steps I took to getting those centerpieces won't help you, because you might not be committed to taking those steps.

What I will say is this, dreaming and altered states of consciousness will show you some pretty amazing experiences.
>>
>>18951515
Tell me about it anyway, maybe it will help my perspective on changing.
>>
>>18951520
https://www.minds.com/DreamEater

I'm not asking for subs. All my recent theories are there.

Enjoy.

Look at

>Dream states
>Duality dissolution
>>
>>18951520
>Dream states, Duality and the people you interact with in dreams.

That may help you as well.
>>
>>18951281

It was your innocence. You didn't lose it. It was stolen. You have a lot to learn friend.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.