[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Eve die or she still living?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: evesnake.jpg (58KB, 640x320px)
evesnake.jpg
58KB, 640x320px
Did Eve die or she still living?
>>
>>18951210

Well it would be like fucking a monkey.

Do you want that?
>>
>>18951210
She lives in every one of us.
>>
>>18951219
N...no....
>>
Do you not understand the Biblical account? Her eating fruit from the tree of knowledge and getting b& from Eden meant she became mortal.
>>
>>18951268

Thank god. Wouldn't want no monkey running around eating my fruit.
>>
>>18951268
>Lived to be 1 million years old
>>
File: 1490409942274.jpg (91KB, 889x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490409942274.jpg
91KB, 889x1024px
>>18951210

She. Fucked. Everything. Uppppppppppppppp

The Original Roastie Bitch

What a stupid cunt.
>>
>>18951210
Even assuming the story was real, she and Adam were specifically told that eating the fruit would kill them.

Didn't do it right away, because God is a dirty fucking liar, but eventually yeah, they both died.
>>
>>18951210

That whole creation myth is ancestral metaphor. Imagine how, in the very distant past, before writting, they would have to communicate to each other their beliefs of where they came from, and maybe it was passed down through generations this basic story or the meaning behind it. Until eventually, someone was able to write it down. Accuracy withstanding, it makes sense to assume that the story would refine itself as people question it. The best way to convey the original intent of the meaning behind their creation was better understood and imagined through metaphor.
>>
>>18951210
It's symbolic. Ignore fedoras and fundies.
>>
>>18951210
Eva-n-helios.
Heru'se'l'um
Horus Mother
City of Isis.
>>
>>18951882
Isa priest of Isis son of Miri'um the good mother. Mother of all.
>>
>>18951210
She's satan's bride, she never made an Anamial scar face like Abel to apeess god.
I mean she listioned to the snake demon, it's clear they were hot for each other.
>>
File: IMG_0108.jpg (347KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
347KB, 640x640px
>>18951210
>>18952135
This pic is 100% accurate depiction of facts from rare vactican archives, thier copy made from a copy of the original incest hentai made by Seth, the first Asian and Third son of eve.
>>
>>18951210
>what is symbolism
>>
>>18952135
holy shit look at that spelling
>>
File: 1491962116984.png (6KB, 253x199px)
1491962116984.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>18952195
>>
>>18951370
Well so did Adam. He was standing right there, and he didn't do shit to stop her or the serpent.
>>
>>18951219
Da fuq?
>>
File: IMG_3757.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3757.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>18951210
She died, son of Man.
>>
>>18951210

She's a myth, she never existed
>>
>>18952647
everything is a myth, nothing exists.
>>
She got raped and gave birth to two monsters that killed each other. Then gave birth to based Seth.
>>
>>18951210

Yes, Eve was real and she's still alive, is that what you want?

Someone should change the captchas to IQ tests, or even better, all the religious shit should go to his/
>>
>>18952725
>all the religious shit should go to his/
Just as soon as all the flat earthers, ayyliums, magicians, and psychics go to /sci/, the creepypastas, storytellers, and roleplayers head to /lit/ or /tg/, and the conspiratards head over to /pol/.
>>
she survived third impact, so yeah shes still alive
>>
I like to think that both Eve and Cain are still alive. And that they invested in Apple early on. And due to successful buisness ventures they now live on an island somewhere drinking mojitos with a harem of cute boys. It just kinda makes me giggle when I think about it. Bible makes reference to Cain having to wander forever, and I assume Eve would have had a similar punishment. But what do I know, I headcanon them living in New Sodom.
>>
>>18951210
5. Death of Adam and Eve
76:5.1.Not long after the establishment of the second Eden, Adam and Eve were duly informed that their repentance was acceptable, and that, while they were doomed to suffer the fate of the mortals of their world, they should certainly become eligible for admission to the ranks of the sleeping survivors of Urantia. They fully believed this gospel of resurrection and rehabilitation which the Melchizedeks so touchingly proclaimed to them. Their transgression had been an error of judgment and not the sin of conscious and deliberate rebellion.
76:5.2.Adam and Eve did not, as citizens of Jerusem, have Thought Adjusters, nor were they Adjuster indwelt when they functioned on Urantia in the first garden. But shortly after their reduction to mortal status they became conscious of a new presence within them and awakened to the realization that human status coupled with sincere repentance had made it possible for Adjusters to indwell them. It was this knowledge of being Adjuster indwelt that greatly heartened Adam and Eve throughout the remainder of their lives; they knew that they had failed as Material Sons of Satania, but they also knew that the Paradise career was still open to them as ascending sons of the universe.
>>
>>18954003
6. Survival of Adam and Eve
76:6.1.Adam and Eve went to their mortal rest with strong faith in the promises made to them by the Melchizedeks that they would sometime awake from the sleep of death to resume life on the mansion worlds, worlds all so familiar to them in the days preceding their mission in the material flesh of the violet race on Urantia.
76:6.2.They did not long rest in the oblivion of the unconscious sleep of the mortals of the realm. On the third day after Adam's death, the second following his reverent burial, the orders of Lanaforge, sustained by the acting Most High of Edentia and concurred in by the Union of Days on Salvington, acting for Michael, were placed in Gabriel's hands, directing the special roll call of the distinguished survivors of the Adamic default on Urantia. And in accordance with this mandate of special resurrection, number twenty-six of the Urantia series, Adam and Eve were repersonalized and reassembled in the resurrection halls of the mansion worlds of Satania together with 1,316 of their associates in the experience of the first garden. Many other loyal souls had already been translated at the time of Adam's arrival, which was attended by a dispensational adjudication of both the sleeping survivors and of the living qualified ascenders.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.