[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal Road Trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: crypto.jpg (199KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
crypto.jpg
199KB, 1000x760px
Hey guys, my girl and I are planning on going on a road trip across the country in about a month. We were hoping to get some help in putting together a list of spots to stop at. It's going from Washington State to West Virginia. Ideas so far are Dover Massachusetts, Loveland Ohio, Oregon Vortex, Phoenix Arizona, and more. I'm interested in finding areas with a cryptid infused past. I plan on filling a map with multiple paths to take, and picking whichever looks best. I appreciate any help!
>>
>>18951134
you're going to drive hundreds of miles out of your way to visit phoenix?
>>
>>18951134
Oregon vortex is dumb as shit. If you're already in the area, go see it sure. But don't go out of your way for it.
>>
File: Mansi photo entire.jpg (10KB, 340x221px) Image search: [Google]
Mansi photo entire.jpg
10KB, 340x221px
Go northeast to the finger lakes and Lake Champlain and do some fishing. Forget the Mansi photo. Catch this and put this crypto to rest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpkULq7ZV3A
>>
>>18951134
if you do find yourself in ohio near loveland find a road called cedron there you will find bullskin creek home of a few local legends and the surrounding woods that hold many a forgotten secret if you can find a man by the name brunton he may show you the way into the woods how ever do not stray far from him he knows the woods and the woods know him. they respect one another but they do not know you and the creature there people call the al grump does not take kind to strangers but if you feel brave ask him to let you camp in the old maryfield cemetery that is forgotten by time and only remembered by a few a feared by most of them. thats if you believe in the superstitions
>>
>>18951134
Nessie has been fucking a lot in the last decades
>>
>>18951156
It's more so an idea and am example of the kinda of shit I want to check out. I love travelling anyway and haven't been out of my state much so I want to take my time anyway
>>
>>18951336
Eh I've been there once in my childhood and I'm interested possibly going back for nostalgic reasons haha
>>18951387
Champ was definitely on my list to check out, but I thought it might be a bit too out of the way. In any case, I'll definitely consider it. Thanks!
>>18951425
Wow, that's pretty intriguing. How did you come across this? Wouldnt happen to be a local would you? I might have to try my luck with that then bud
>>
>>18951134
Go to Pt. Pleasant, WV and visit the area mothman was sighted in, bretty cool
>>
>>18953245
Hell yeah I'm very excited for that. I'll also be going to the area in WV known for the flatwoods monster. Some pretty cool shit over there
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.