[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rochester NY portal sighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: SAM_2062.jpg (271KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2062.jpg
271KB, 1280x720px
hello /x/, i am a NEET from syracuse and today i decided to take a friends suggestion and head to this indian reservation about an hour north of buffalo new york, anyways on the way there i was driving through rochester and snapping pics when i got this photo. i can confirm that it isnt some blurred structure with a more focused picture in the same spot. so what is it /x/? is it a portal to another dimension? inter dimensional lizards?
>>
File: SAM_2063.jpg (267KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2063.jpg
267KB, 1280x720px
op here, here's the focused picture proving that it wasnt a blurred structure
>>
woah man thats crazy
>>
File: 1460567937135.jpg (22KB, 530x482px) Image search: [Google]
1460567937135.jpg
22KB, 530x482px
>>18950822
>>18950827
Holy shit you caught a bug moving fast! Great job!
>>
>>18950851
i don't know what bugs you've seen that are shaped like that and i'd have to be awfully lucky to catch a bug zooming past at that exact moment i snapped the photo
>>
Hmm, that's pretty interesting. I supposed it could be some sort of dark orb, and the strange smears below it make me think it might the largest in a group. Either way, nice find OP.
>>
Blatantly a streetlamp.
>>
>>18950822
Shieeet, I live a little over an hour away (Oswego).
315 Represent.
>>
>>18950889
look in the second photo i posted my friend, no street lamp in sight. plus it couldn't possibly be that tall, look at the bridges size compared to the spot
>>
>>18950893
I used to live in Brockport when I was a kid. It was boring but I miss the hell out of it.

>>18950822
Were you on the move at the time? Probably something you passed by, or something that passed you.

Could be weird shit around Rochester. I never knew. But I doubt it's anything like that.
>>
>>18950901
1. Different angle, CLEARLY.
2. In the fucking FOREGROUND, CLEARLY.
>>
File: rochester subway.jpg (306KB, 893x688px) Image search: [Google]
rochester subway.jpg
306KB, 893x688px
>>18951023
rochester is definitely a hot spot for paranormal activity, there's so much abandoned shit around rochester it might as well be called detroit number 2

just look at the abandoned subway station, it stretches on for miles where its just complete and utter darkness with random rooms and passage ways all around, pretty surreal looking place. it's a shame they are shutting it down, rochester could use a revamped subway system but instead they are just going to waste all the money they spent building the damn thing and seal it off.
>>
>>18951038
the foreground is the genessee river and i don't remember a random street pole that's 100 feet tall being in the middle of the genessee.
>>
>>18950864
Hmmm
I suppose you're right. It is FAR more likely that you captured solid proof of an interdimensional portal hovering above New York City
>>
File: 1491888228210.jpg (29KB, 476x403px) Image search: [Google]
1491888228210.jpg
29KB, 476x403px
>>18951155
thanks for acknowledging the truth
>>
>>18950864
>i don't know what bugs you've seen that are shaped like that

things look different when they are travelling at an incredibly high speed. the object ends up becoming blurry and you can't see it's features, it ends up looking like a ball

surely you are fucking familiar with that concept. have you ever heard "he was moving so fast, he was like a blur" or something similar? do you think that every photograph ever taken perfectly represents reality? i'd love to hear your theories about why people always had red eyes in the '90s

>and i'd have to be awfully lucky to catch a bug zooming past at that exact moment i snapped the photo

if you actually believe that then you don't understand the concept of chance. that's a weak fucking coincidence, man. it's a matter of semantics to even call it a coincidence
>>
>>18951188
nope i found an inter dimensional portal and you cant convince me otherwise no matter what you say, im sorry to tell you but you typing that was actually a complete waste of your time because it hasn't changed my opinion of the photo in the slightest sense of the word. you've actually now wasted my time since i read your absolute useless paragraph so this is becoming a personal issue now. please just leave this thread and leave me to my inter dimensional portals.
>>
>>18951053

Yeah but we break in and have a bunch of crazy as fuck rock shows down in those subways.
>>
>>18951230

I don't know about interdimensional portals but one time I saw a sort of amorphous-floating-blob-thing out near the Main St. Armory.

No matter how many times I think back on it over the past few years it's the one thing that I just can't get my head around. I originally thought it was just some wegmans bag floating in the air but then I started looking harder at it and noticed that it was much bigger, higher in the air, and moving against the wind.
>>
>>18950889
>>18951038
/thread

stop entertaining this retarded, painfully obviously fake bullshit
>>
>>18951403
this may be an odd question but would this happen to be your video? pretty crazy coincidence that you'd be here if it is, i watched it soon after i made this thread because i was hunting down paranormal rochester videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96yg07WXWYE&t
>>
>>18951433

Not my video. When I saw it I was just standing around in the Village Gate parking lot. The image is too small in the video for me to confirm if it's the same thing. But holy shit, listening to these people talk it may as well be. It's the same damn shit I was saying to myself.
>>
>>18951514
maybe there is some connection with a UFO that looks like a plastic bag flying around rochester if you arent the only one that's seen it. the rabbit hole deepens...
>>
File: archon.jpg (217KB, 900x1284px)
archon.jpg
217KB, 900x1284px
>>18950822
It's the souls of the damned escaping from that horrible public housing building on the left. When there are 666 collected souls from all the murders, suicides, drug overdoses, and other assorted agonizing deaths, they are released through a portal into the netherworld so that their eternal torment can be food for demons.
>>
>>18952020
interesting theory, tell me more
>>
>>18950822
looks like you captured another vehicle's antenna, possibly. you can see the black blurry distortion goes all the way to the very bottom of the photograph and out of sight if you look closely.
>>
>>18950822
>a more focused picture in the same spot
And yet the second photo is clearly not the same spot. Nice try you fucking retard.
>>
>>18952216
lucas 23:34
>>
Look in the first picture, the bottom of whatever that is is stretching past the river and right under the lens into the foreground. But there's nothing of the sort in the second photo. He could've just swung something up in front of the lens really fast to fake it. OP is either lying or didn't realize something was in front of his camera .
>>
>>18950822
It's showing its cracks.
>>
File: 9140.jpg (16KB, 302x758px)
9140.jpg
16KB, 302x758px
Its just a fucking street lamp, if you cant tell you must be a fag. Kys
>>
>>18953078
no its not you fucking cia shill cuck
>>
I can see why your a NEET now.you must have severe autism or just straight up retarded
>>
>>18953236
that wasnt even op who called you a shill but now i think he has a point. you are saying several code words that lead to me believe you are either a straight up AI programmed to slow down threads that are trying to reveal the truth or you're a real paid shill paid by the george soros foundation. please leave this thread shill, we know what you are, it's useless for you to try to spread your propaganda now
>>
fellow upstate new yorker here, update NY is pretty spooky but i think its either a poll/bug or something like that
>>
>>18953272

stop with the blatantly obvious forum sliding, you aren't fooling anyone at all and what you're doing won't stop us from talking about this
>>
>>18951155
this
>>
Talk about what? a blurred light pole. Quit with the RP and do your homework. You have school tomorrow. And yes im a CIA backed, suros funded AI programmed just to fuck your thread, fuck off speg.
>>
And im not slowing down your thread its your own stupid pic thats causing it to not get any attention. Nobody cares, or believes you.
>>
>>18951053
>detroit number 2
bullshit. rochester has some shitty areas but it's nowhere near as bad as detroit. chicago on the other hand...
>>
>>18950822
BA'AB
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.