[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpa Creation/ Tulpamancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: tulpa sigil.jpg (8KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa sigil.jpg
8KB, 220x200px
I'm kind of a loner and looking for a friend. You guys got any info on tulpas or how to create one successfully. I've heard screw up stories of how you get grotesque abominations and I am coming here in hopes of avoiding that. So any links or helpful advice?
>>
>>18950768
>So any links or helpful advice?
Yes, since you asked nicely.

Watch this episode of Steven Universe:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ygkbe

The mirror is a metaphor for something.

Watch this episode afterwards:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zhh1l

Fusion is a metaphor for the opposite of something.
>>
>>18950768
I have a tulpa. They're fairly easy. There are tons of guides on the internet, and it's basically impossible for your tulpa to be a "grotesque abomination" unless you specifically will your tulpa to be that way during development. The tulpas subreddit (I know, eww, reddit, but whatever) really helped. Good luck!
>>
>>18951033
"Here, watch this children's television show to see how to summon a supernatural being"
>>
>>18950768

First step is accepting that a tulpa is, factually and without any form of doubt, an imaginary friend.

Once you get past the bullshit and realize that's what you're trying to create, it becomes much easier to pull off. Try to convince yourself that it's real and it's magic and "tulpamancy" and you don't get any closer to it - you just get closer to losing your mind.
>>
>>18951849
It's not an imaginary friend. They are sentient. I know because I have one in my head right now. An imaginary friend is similar, but can't talk back on its own. Basically an imaginary friend is a character you create and control; a tulpa is a secondary consciousness that you can interact with.
>>
>>18951846
The subject matter of the show is supernatural beings.

If you find this material unsuitable for children, you can file a complaint here:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/
>>
>>18950768
>tulpamancy

gave ma good chuckle, kys thread
>>
File: ex drummer.jpg (12KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
ex drummer.jpg
12KB, 260x260px
>>18951033
Steven Universe is SJW bullshit. Real men watch Adventure Time (which also happens to have a tulpa episode). I must admit I've only watched the first episode of SU because I heard it was similar to AT but it really wasn't.
Take my former criticism as playful nagging and tell me the positives of SU please.

AT tulpa episode:
https://www.watchcartoononline.io/adventure-time-season-7-episode-19-blank-eyed-girl
>>
>>18951937
>Take my former criticism as playful nagging and tell me the positives of SU please.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kznZcGiQ0_k
>>
>>18950768
Sorry anon but tulpas aren't real
>>
Explicitly creating a thoughtform is tricky. It works better if it grows organically, and if any negative aspects are transmuted out later rather than explicitly avoided.
>>
>>18952039
Also, giving a physical representation to an already kind-of-extant thoughtform is a surefire way to make it more powerful and thus more interesting. Consider Jung and Philemon.
>>
We're waiting for you over in /trash/. No, really.
>>
>>18950768
STANDO POWA!
>>
File: 1484757557939.png (3MB, 3559x9666px) Image search: [Google]
1484757557939.png
3MB, 3559x9666px
Daily reminder that creating a tulpa is a very very bad idea.
>>
Intentionally developing a mental illness, or encouraging an existing one is never a good idea.

If you believe thought-form can occupy any space outside of your imagination then you're delusional. Sorry bros.
>>
how bad is the situation that tulpa threads in /trash/ are more logical than /x/
>>
File: giphy-4.gif (369KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-4.gif
369KB, 480x270px
I almost unintentionally created a tulpa of harley quinn once. I thought about her so much that she almost became real to me. Shit was weird
>>
If you are trying to make a tulpa you are probably a teenage horndog that just wants to get some imaginary pussy
>>
File: 1493098972426.png (403KB, 1133x697px) Image search: [Google]
1493098972426.png
403KB, 1133x697px
>>18951033
What the heck are you talking about man?
>>18951937
Speaking as a fan of the show. the first episode is utter garbage.
Most of season one has a loose feel kind of similar to early AT but it kind of turns into it's own thing by the third quarter of S1.
If you watch it as the fun show about cute ayyys fighting monsters that it is instead of propaganda that is turning the freaking frogs gay it's really not so bad.
>>
>>18950768
heres a tip

don't make a tulpa, make a discord
link it here, and your fellow loners will eventually come flocking in because they're starved for attention, and then you can fuck around with random assholes for the rest of however long this thread lasts.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.