[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ontological Customer Support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Customer Service 460x200 01.jpg (19KB, 450x200px) Image search: [Google]
Customer Service 460x200 01.jpg
19KB, 450x200px
We hope you have enjoyed your creative experience in the open world sandbox "Universe." We have recently been notified that you have requested customer service help, and are unsatisfied with your service.

Please describe the nature of your dissatisfaction and we will do our best to remedy the situation. As always, I will answer any question to the best of my ability.
>>
>>18950723

Where do I get extra lives? Also why is premium time only time played and not offline time?

And why is it pay to win?
>>
there's nowhere for me to pick up cute girls, can you fix that please? thank you.
>>
>>18950723

Well, I'm supposed to be playing Game of War but this one player keeps kicking my ass.
>>
How do I stop mods from reading in real time what I write. (For those who don't know, they can now.)
>>
>>18950723
I want to fuck my blonde neighbour, ktx b.
>>
>>18950731
>Where do I get extra lives?
This feature is currently unavailable.

>And why is it pay to win?
Universe has no victory condition. You are talking about games other players are playing with each other.
>>
>>18950723
You need to get laid.
>>
File: 20170429_112949.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_112949.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>18950723
I didn't need to call you, and though now I want to ask, "how are you?"

>>18950731
You get one life...but you have the possibility to live eternal life. Premium time and offline time are just time.
The universe is live to live.

>>18950734
You know they are somewhere.

>>18950735
Enjoy your gaming.

>>18950740
That is really fun. I like that mods can read what I type while I am typing.

>>18950759
Sex? Harm? Ignore?

>>18950765
I agree. You only live once. If all your brain is decomposes, ashes, is destroyed...then you're dead.
Victory is heaven in the universe made by humans.
>>18950859
I disagree, and I welcome a celibate anon.
>>
>>18950927
You also enjoy it, I think we torture the mods, (specially you, I'm an angel)
>>
File: Tin_Foil_Hat.jpg (179KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tin_Foil_Hat.jpg
179KB, 675x900px
>>18950740
>How do I stop mods from reading in real time what I write. (For those who don't know, they can now.)

If that was true you could send messages to the mods by typing them what would in essence be a private one way chat message, then delete it and not post it. And then it'd just be you talking right to a mod.

I really doubt this, for one thing /x/ has no mods -- so this readabilty goes where, to all mods on other boards? And two, heck EVERYONE reads what gets posted -- having a real time as someone composes a message capacity barely makes any sense.
>>
File: ss.jpg (6KB, 234x168px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
6KB, 234x168px
>>18950927
Pleasant comfy sexy without consecuences.
>>
>>18950927
holy fuck just get off /x/ why has this place turned into such a shithole
>>
>>18951008
Not true, I've seen threads 404'd here.
>>
File: obey_they_live.jpg (69KB, 473x303px) Image search: [Google]
obey_they_live.jpg
69KB, 473x303px
>>18950723
There's this team of interdimensional griefers who are all 5th density level 666, who have fucked up the game for the other 7.5 billion players (and the 70 billion players waiting to spawn). They are currently confined to the terrestrial Earth Zone (+/- 8 miles from the surface), but have made it nearly impossible for other players to leave or improve this shitty game zone.

Please remove these assholes and throw them into the Galactic Central Sun. k thx.
>>
>>18951008
>/x/ has no mods -- so this readabilty goes where, to all mods on other boards?

Lol. BAHHAHAAHHAHAA what , /x/ has no mods lmfao
>>
>>18951008
/x/ is HIGHLY modarated
>>
>>18951008
This is bait right
>>
>>18950723
Hi. I only have a minor complaint--and it's probably my own fault. I feel little embarrassed. I just couldn't find the contact line where I could express my gratitude for the customer service professionals this decade, so I accidentally connected to this line instead. I think you're doing amazing work, this world is very realistic! Actually, it's a little inspiring. Now I want to run customer service for Gaia once I do a few self modifications.

Anyways, I've taken up enough of your time. Lovin' the world, and your lovely self as well.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.