[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Cursed Myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: rare.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
rare.gif
471KB, 512x288px
I cursed myself.

I made a sigil for a girl I'm with now to fall out of love with me and find someone else. This was before we officially started dating. It's been almost three months since then and the cards are coming into play. A guy who was her first kiss recently started texting her. I want to die.

PS. Post How To Undo Curses
>>
File: 1493320364046.jpg (318KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1493320364046.jpg
318KB, 1000x1400px
Pray for wisdow and understanding. Hope for the best for you, her, the guy, and everyone else on Earth. The purest intention will shape reality.

Develop a calm breath and a calming demeanor. They naturally want to escape anxiety-inducing people, don't be one. Treat her like a child for whom you want the best and that you know has a bright future ahead. See and respect her potentials and strenghts and divine nature. Never be pushy, do loving offers instead.
>>
>>18950183
Maybe learn from your mistakes OP?
>>
>>18950183
Maybe you never cast a curse and you just a premonition of the future.
>>
date yourself
>>
>>18950183
First off, it's much more likely that this is something that would have happened regardless of you, so let go of any guilt you might feel. Second, just because some prissy faggot is texting your girl doesn't mean you resign yourself to it, if it continues and you feel that she'll end up cheating on you then break it off. There are a fuckton of girls in the world bro and if she's the type to get to skanking with old flames then you don't need or want her. In all honesty this has very very little to do with a "curse" and all that the idea that you've cursed yourself is doing is furthering your anxieties. Just because this fuccboi is texting her doesn't necessarily mean shit, and if it goes beyond that all she'll be for your future is a messy divorce. I hope you understand what I'm saying, be calm but don't be stupid, yeah?
>>
>>18950183
>you can curse yourself
No shit butt munch.
>how do I fix
>help me
Learn mother fucker
>>
>>18950359
Oh and if you two do end up splitting up be sure not to take her back. Your pride is worth more than her, anon. You're getting the most love out of any poster I've replied to because I've been in a similar spot and you know what? I walked, and sure I miss having a gf to cuddle up to but fuck me running I'm glad I kept my pride. You aren't cursed, some girls are just cunts.
>>
Easy you just need some of that guy's blood
>>
>>18950183
Bitches come and go bro. Don't expect unconditional love from a woman, they are incapable of it because of their instinct. They can only give it to their child if they haven't succumbed to feminism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CEcPMYHu0o
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.