[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are satanists satanists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 23

As I (a very agnostic person) see it, Christians pray to god, praise Jesus, avoid sinning, etc. to get into heaven in the afterlife. What about the other end of the spectrum? What motives do satan worshippers have to praise Satan? Do they WANT to get into hell?
>>
For Instant gratification. Satan promises power, but for a price. Those who seek instant gratification don't generally have the foresight to care about what's in store for them in the future.
>>
>>18950172
Yo I want powers.
>>
>>18950172
This
>>
>>18950166
There are three kinds of satanist and here's there tl;dr
A: I worship Lucifer and believe him to be the true God and mankind's savour and teacher
B:I'm an atheist or agnostic and believe in the powers of self service moral ambiguity and open mindedness
C: I'm an edgy teen and hate my Christian blah blah blah

This is coming from a wannabe druze who thinks all of the above are just acts of immaturity and misunderstanding
>>
>>18950172
What kind of power does this faith confer, if you know?
>>
>>18950217
You can make your Benis grow 10inches longer
Nigga this isn't supernatural shit doesn't work like that

Most you can get from invocations and evocations(what you probably think satanism is since you ignored my post above and replied to a meme) is the manipulation of your subconscious to give faith to a goal being fulfilled and having the perception of believing it will via coincidences which reinforces your faith
And faith is the only true magik of this world
Think of the placibo effect
>>
>>18950172
Some people don't have a future because others don't let them. When you'll see clearly how the world works you'll understand that some people are hopeless.

Would you say a severely ugly mentally ill person has a great future ahead of him? He doesn't and if he wants to live what's good in this life you have to take it. You can't let the people in power take that away from you.

This is why Christianity doesn't work on unadapted person. Christianity tells you that if you sin you go to hell. If you participate in life, unless you are rich and beautiful, you will make mistake. You will commit actions that will be seen as sin, but it is necessary to get what you need. On the other side, Christianity tells you to not make any mistakes otherwise you go to hell. This makes people not want to have an active life because of what they were born with.

There's no God. If you kill someone and no one finds out about it, you'll never be punished. This world is fucked and you have to be fucked if you don't want to dwell at the bottom of the food chain.
>>
>>18950290
I was interested in what powers they thought the faith could confer, if they were being earnest. I know a bit about different strands of so-called Satanism (or modem 'Satanic' traditions) and few profess access to observable, extraordinary powers. My interest was purely in what this individual would be prepared to attest.
>>
>>18950328
>modem
modern*
>>
>>18950325
This
Satan isn't real
God isn't real
"Good and Evil" are perpetuated by imperfect humans, not any possible divinity.
If you have urges, just be careful and there will not be any repercussions.
>>
>>18950166
Its probably cause they steal next level shit from the ancient left hand path Vamamarga and pass it off as their own. Stupid cunts misinterpreted the deepest spiritual path in existence cause they come from a Christian society.
>>
>>18950166
Isn't it in Dante's Inferno that Cult Worshippers get a special place in Hell. Spared of the torture of Sinners
>>
Most "moderate" satanists practice low key like a lot of other people. They understand that satan isn't exactly an entity as much as an ideal/figurehead for a humanistic belief system. Then you have the extreme people who want to sell their souls, cast spells, control demons, all that stuff - which a lot of satanists don't believe in. It's equivalent to the extreme end of any religion or cult imo
>>
>>18950166
When you start letting go of the dogma of the church, and society, you realize very quickly that you are unshackling yourself. Slowly but surely, as you begin living by your own code, the code that comes naturally, you realize, you aren't some horrible monster, your natural drives aren't evil, aren't wrong, and you begin to understand just how oppressed you were, not only by those who taught you those constraining, binding, broken mores, but the tortured sense of shame you enslaved yourself with.

Lucifer tells you one thing. Be free. Do as you will. Live this one life to its fullest, as a gift, and relish it.
>>
>>18950166
They're mad that their parents make them go to church.
>>
>>18950166
Who cares. Also, fuck you mods.
>>
>>18950166
>What motives do satan worshippers have to praise Satan?

Satanists have an intense desire for the self and tremendous hatred for the other. They despise creation and join with like-minded people who also despise creation with them. They are generally among the financial elite because they seek to celebrate their own wellbeing over the wellbeing of their world around them. Anything to elevate their own position relative to the other. Power is the only end to itself, and they want a creed that celebrates such power.

>Do they WANT to get into hell?

Hell is the natural place for a being like this, because in Heaven, you must coexist with other beings in a state of love, something which a Satanist couldn't never put himself to do. Rather, they are comfortable in a place where they can be just as brutal to others as others would be brutal to them. Pain would be an irrelevant feature, as they enjoy inflicting pain on others too much to give up that right in the afterlife.
>>
>>18950471
Yeah like Columbus, polppt, slavery in Haiti, conquistadors, small pox blankets etc
>>
>>18950208
Good post
>>
I don't understand how you atheist niggas can't see that the powers that be are clearly pushing an anti religious paradigm.

I mean for god's sake, They're clearly suppressing science and programming people to deny their innate sense of spirituality to the point where they have people thinking it's completely sane to mutilate their penis because they feel like they're a chick on the inside.

I'm not even theist or a new ager and I can see this shit. It's so god damn obvious. Why can't it just click for some of you.
>>
>>18950166
satanism has nothing to do with "Satan" the character from Christian doctrine
satanism is about chaos, lack of rules, and true freedom

basically religious anarchy.

the leaders of the church of Satan hate the fact that the characters name was chosen because it makes them connected to Christianity. which was never the point
>>
>>18950539
>non sequitur
>>
File: hellraiser 2.jpg (58KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
hellraiser 2.jpg
58KB, 620x400px
>>18950166

The inter dimensional Basilisk was able to dupe humans into Abrahamic religions in order to one day create capitalism (which is anti-Christian anyways) to build a version of itself to rule this dimension's universe.

So your faith is meaningless.

Other than it is leading to what this universe was meant for.
>>
>>18950624
You are a mentally frail, religious weirdo.
>>
>>18950396
Dante's Inferno isn't canon and nobody really believes in it. But beliefs can get you into one of 3 places:

>LIMBO
reserved for virtuous nonchristians. It's a nice place without punishment. I suppose if somebody worshipped the devil but was an otherwise exemplary person there'd be a chance they could end up here. Catholics do believe in Limbo, but most of them think it's only where unbaptized babies go. Dante added in pagans, which might be possible if you believe in that sort of thing, even if Limbo isn't specifically in the Bible.
>CITY OF DIS
for Heretics. Trapped in a literal tomb that's constantly on fire. Here are people that create schisms and other such things. Devil worshippers might go there if they're like Christian apostates or try to spread the word of Satan or something.
>8th CIRCLE
one of the bolgias (pits) are for magic-users who have their heads twisted backwards. Active Satanist who use magic in some form likely would go here
>>
File: IMG_0668.jpg (71KB, 670x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
71KB, 670x833px
>>18950166
Well I have alot of motives for being a Satanist. I'm not some faggot who goes killing animals or sacrificing children. That's just fucked. I was a strong Christian for a while but was abused quite badly by people who believed the same as me. Also alot of the church in my country had huge and I mean massive scandals of abuse and straight of murder of children. They put children's dead bodies into sewage tanks. I can't associate myself with that. I became an atheist for a while but felt it was lack luster. The fedora faggotery is abhorrent. Then I became a Satanist. It suits me. You truly become free. No sin. It's very individual. I might try find a coven at some point but I generally keep to myself about it.
Also if you have questions /AMA/
>>
>>18951755
How is it any different from being Agnostic?
>>
i had this argument with my brother that satanists are actually classified as christians since the diety they worship is part of the same "lore universe" as jesus, the "lore universe" being christianity. he disagrees. Who is right?
>>
>>18951773
Well I depends what Satanism you want to believe in. There's quite a few but there's two types. "Atheistic Satanism" and "Thiestic Satanism". Atheistic Satanism is pretty much a bunch of atheists who use Anton Laveys teachings.
As for Theistic Satanism you believe Satan and his Demons are real. That you will go to hell and god as in Abrahamic religions are evil and lack luster. It's a really individual religion.
>>
>>18950208
Tell me more about Druze, is there a good intro book? Like a Druze for dummies
>>
>>18951801
Agnostic=/=Atheistic
An agnostic is one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religion
From what you described in your experience as a satanist, it sounds very similar to agnosticism.
>>
>>18951817
Well I believe in Satan's existence so I'm not an agnostic. Also did the dedication ritual where you dedicate yourself to Satan. You dint sell your soul or any of that shite. But ask him to protect you and look out for you.
>>
File: IMG_20160805_114749.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_114749.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>18950166
its all about ego dude
they dont understand this simple thing
and what being humble is
because they brainwashed us into thinking humble is being miserable and sad and have a hump.

everything starts from us getting brainwashed from tv/movies/internet/whatever
>>
Because they are archons of the demiurge roleplaying the fallen angel so you end up believing the bible and falling into the hands of the demiurge.
>>
listning to satanist opinions about how things are is like listening kids talking in kindergarten

why the fck they force themselves so much to believe that this fake freedom is something good?
you cant even have fun with these things if you know the truth about them and they are stupid, childish, but they dont have the guts to research about what they are doing. sacrificing shit or not, still a pussy
you are sacrificing your own self without knowing what you do
>>
>>18950166
>misunerstanding satanism that much
lurk moar, pleb
>>
>>18951817
You can be an agnostic anything. Being agnostic isnt mutually exclusive with being theistis, atheistic or satanistic.
>>
>>18950166
Others consider me satanist. I really can't respect the Christian or Islamic doctrines, meaning I enjoy arguing with people about it, but can never find a thing to respect for them.
I don't pray or follow Satan. But in a world were a fun things are labeled satanic I openly enjoy mist of them and call them satanic if preferred by others.
Also I am not only known as a 100% atheïst with an endless intelligence to counter any religious argument, but also known as a person who helps the needy, a lover of animals and good with children. I am a likeable educated person who just does not fall for the religious hoax. And a lover / designer of various art forms
>>
File: IMG-1460156164291-V.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-1460156164291-V.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>18952165
yes you do follow satan and this you will understand when you start realising what you are doing all day all night
what you are watching
what you are eating
who entertains you
who is teaching you shit
who is worshipped in the music you are listening to

if you trully want to wake up you will realise all these things

if you are a coward then you will never seek to find the truth behind all these things
>>
>>18952165
satan uses this religion thing so he can hide behind all these people who control the religions

in reality all they want is to make you blind about it so you will accept beasts mark in some years (after the wars that begin now with turkey) and peacemaker will come

if you dont believe in christ
you will be trolled 100% to believing his crap because you dont have truth inside you, therfore you will not recognize the truth

everyone is falling for this crap, seing people who represent jesus(that they use as a shield) and they cannot see jesus because of this
>>
>>18952165
You're known as an edgelord constantly beating his dick and shouting DEBATE ME BRO at every opportunity.
>>
>>18952174
>the bible is true!

A true scam to fall in the hands of the demiurge.
>>
>>18952185
>demiurge
You keep using that word...
>>
>>18952185
bible is a mixture of truth and lies

everybody is whining about how evil the jewish troll texts (that they stole from ancient greece and modified) are

dont be this guy
i just told you to observe yourself so you can reveal the lies yourself not about the bible.
why do you even mention it
>>
>>18952189

yes, demiurge, creator, what about it.
>>
>>18952208
he is making fun of you for the fact that you all sudnly started talking greek and shit
>>
>>18952223
I'm making fun of him because like 2 neoplatonist sects thought of the demiurge as anything worse than vaguely misguided.
>>
>>18952225
I don't follow sects, though.
>>
>>18952225
cant you just say the creator or just god?
when you use these words it looks like you are trying to imply you are deeper into knowledge etc
and this categorizes to ego
otherwise why dont you speak the rest of your words in greek?
people just keep saying demiurge demiurge sophia sophia all the time here and its a bit funny to others, for me that i am greek i like it because using the original language i know its more powerful and correct
>>
>>18952234
You're following their cosmology in lieu of other posited models. But really you're just regurgitating gay green pill comic nonsense because you're an especially fertile host for the simplest of viral thoughtforms.
>>
>>18952238
It's used in a specific context to mean a specific thing. It's why occult prefer yoga or vippassana to meditation which means too much and has no specific implication in English.
>>
>>18952244

No, actually, I'm spewing what I have gone through personal experience, including a henosis.
>>
File: 1490830585040.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1490830585040.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>18952238
>people using "luna" and "sol" unironically in the english language
>"et cetera"
cunts
>>
>>18952249
Really now, because I did the same thing and found it all to be a divine play between Consciousness and Manifestation.
>>
>>18952252

I'm familiar with cases like yours, be careful with deceit both external and internal.
>>
>>18952249
rofl he did it again

>>18952244
you look like you can see some shit
can you describe to me what are your beliefs now? to compare it to mine
>>
>>18952179
Take a hike Jesucsist.
You are just trying to scare others. If you were a true Christian, you were not on 4chan to begin with. This board represents everything the bible tells you to stay away from with great distance.

The powerfull really don't give a shit what you believe, as long as it keeps you from discovering the Easter eggs planted everywhere (a job well done by mainly Freemasonry ) that they need for their own kids to find, it's okay.
As long as you waste time on a afterlife or as long as you waste your own life, you are never able to be a tread to the luxurious lifestyle.

Jesucs is made up for plebs to look up to and for Nobel to use keeping plebs stay plebs. Worshipping a devil or a literal Satan is the same as following Jesucs. Just another flavor.

If you want to beat the game of life, get with the program and educate yourself in the things the powerful elite push their kids to, like philosophy, literature and arts. Those things contain the lessons for the next generation who grow up to rule.
>>
>>18952260

Yes, it is a common way of speech, go be autist somewhere else.
>>
>>18952264
>somewhere else
I am sure you meant to say "kápou", right? Pretentious wannabe, lmao
>>
>>18952174
Coward?
Listen up freak,
I do whatever I please.If that means saying yes to the deception by Satan, so it will be.
Scared people stay away from things that are associated with Satan. Every Jesucsist is a coward. They choose the safe way, because maybe hur hur hell.
If Jesucs knocked at my door I would ask him to give me a nice Beverly Hills mansion to prove he is the one they claim he is. If he can't or won't do it, it tell to get the fuck of my property or suck my dick first and then go elsewhere. If he can give me the house, I'll take it and tell him to suck my cock because he is a bigger fool then I thought.

Then I go enjoy lust again and be happy.

If I end up in hell I would thank God for finally free me from religious people forever.
>>
>>18950325
>Christianity tells you that if you sin you go to hell
No it doesn't.
>>
File: 1489487117668.png (49KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
1489487117668.png
49KB, 196x196px
>>18952263
no actually, jesus was sitting with bad people.
good people do not need help or advices or whatever, they are already good. what am i gonna do sitting with them?

plus, seing how deep the rabbit hole goes i can reverse understand how great god and his creation is. as above so below.

even if 1 person starts having questions and find out something, it is enough.

i did educate myself in the things powerful elite is pushing, and that is satan. they all worship lucifer.

thats what made me start debunking all the lies about christ too,when you ask things, you get answers, but first i got rid of ego,started not caring about it because you can be blind otherwise and not understand the reasons behind things

and sorry if i am telling you that 'if you hit your head into the wall it will hurt', its just a logical warning and not about wanting to scare anyone or something.

this world and the lifestyle they push is a lie.
most of things you have fun doing, are because you think(we got brainwashed into believing) they are fun and because you see it happening all around you

logic is the truth
logic will never lie to you
logic is logos,speech,math,its christ,its the spirit inside our soul,that created our physical body.

stop seing with these eyes that can be tricked so easily and start watching with your soul's eyes, through logic
and you will see their every secret move
>>
>>18952260
>what are your beliefs now?
A bit of this, a bit of that. It's all models and metaphors for experiences that are beyond description and not really of any use until you're doing Work. Right now I'm plunging the toilet of the unconscious with hypnosis and entheogens to clear out all the trash and emotional hangups so I can get some real work done.

On the whole, I tend towards a vaguely buddhist/shaivist conception of reality as a grand illusion, but don't really care for going to either extreme of unifying with it or dispelling it it at the moment, I'm still exploring. One side of me is looking into what drives us from a psychological and cognitive perspective and the other is vibrating god names and doing visualizations and sitting down and shutting up for an hour a day.
>>
>>18952291
It does and it did for centuries. Unless you pull an no true scotsman and claim that it isnt written like that in muh bible.
>>
File: c08912440a997ed0.png (1MB, 922x1228px) Image search: [Google]
c08912440a997ed0.png
1MB, 922x1228px
>>18952289
you have the free will to be the coward that you want to be and not do things that are good or help others
but instead do things that will destroy you, your body or even your surroundings.

i get it man,
its your choice
you dont have to go into details

you are so deep into this material shit at this moment you even think lust is making you happy
you forget that after orgasm there is NOTHING there, everything dissapears
yet you like the feeling
but believe me, this feeling will not be in the place you are asking to go, because its the feeling of the holy spirit you get because you are 'creating' on that moment

fucking kids believing every crap they watch on TV about hell
>>
>>18950325
>If you participate in life, unless you are rich and beautiful, you will make mistake.

nigger what? Rich and beautiful people are more likely to sin. Christ said it is harder for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.

So many bullshitters on this board.
>>
>>18952328
>Christ said it is harder f

* easier
>>
>>18950325
please do your research and understand that nature,the world,god is FAIR.

study yourself and what you do and you will understand why things are happening this way

at this moment i see you cant even realise the result on the things you are doing
>>
>>18950903
>magic-users who have their heads twisted backwards
sounds like /x/ to me.
>>
>>18952295
>they all worship lucifer.
Then you do know what Luciferian is right?
Things like Flat Earth, NASA did not real, Who killed JKF and other time wasting conspiracies that makes you question useless things is totally Luciferian. 4chan itself is.

Logic is not truth, logic is submissive to knowledge. And knowledge is relative to experience. To a kid a guy with a red coat and a white beard in the winter is Santa Claus. That is pure logic (and cute), but not unbiased truth. To a drunk, a free bottle of whisky equals happiness. That is logic, not unbiased truth.

>this world and the lifestyle they push is a lie.
Now you lie and you know it.
Having sex gives a great feeling, religious or not. Sex is great is no lie. Sex under pressure is not enjoyable. Also not a lie.
Spending money on a luxurious car feels good. That is no lie. Neither is the attached attention that comes with the car. Working hard and wasting it all on a car is stupid.
Party all night relaxes the person is no lie, it feels good to party, drink alcohol , do drugs and have sex. You know that. Party to long for your own health is unhealthy, so is doing to much drugs or alcohol.

The Satanic way is to first respect your body, that is all you have and without it you are death, non existing.
Lust is good, obsession is not progressive and foolish. So obsessive drug_, alcohol_, or sex abuse is killing yourself. It is not forbidden, it is merely adviced not to practice those things so it hurts you. Satanism is not responsible for your foolishness, nor is Satan, God, Mohammed or Netflix. You are. And in this world sadly enough are a lot of people who do use Satan, God, Mohammed or Netflix as an excuse to disrespect life and start hurting (the wrong) people for the wrong reasons.
>>
Most Satanists don't actually sell their soul or anything. They simply believe that we should be able to question God. Which is fair, considering the Christian God is kind of an asshole with the mentality of an enraged child who's entire existence is based on human-written fairy tales.

Most Satanists just believe in moral ambiguity, freedom, and enacting your own will on the world (many of which even prefer to do so for the benefit of others). If they do truly worship Satan, it's because they believe that God's a dick, because unfortunately the bible is total shit and paints him out to be.
>>
>>18952402
...that first part gave me total fucking cancer. You are incapable of understanding what logic is.
>>
>>18952317
>you forget that after orgasm there is NOTHING there.
You are so wrong on this. After an orgasm the sperm has gone from your body (which itself relaxes the mind intensely ) but also into the body of an other person. That notion is super horney and when the two of you stay in close contact after the ejaculation, it is about the best mind trip one can have. Totally free, healthy and natural.

Fucking kids don't believe anything they see, if that was true, they did not have so many secrets. Hell in Hollywood is pushed to get the fear out of them. Church and religions lost when media became a big thing. Internet was the death punch. You know it. All there is left are the ones who don't use the Internet to its fullest potential and the ones that don't use it at all.
You know it and that is why you are trying to make us look stupid.
I don't worry. Within a few years you all come begging to us and ask if we knew you were just kidding and not really as dumb as you acted you are.
Hell, I don't care about that. I have to much going on in my life to care about that. But if you ask me why I am considered a Satanist among my friends and family. ... here it is.
>>
>>18952402
logic is the truth,
1+1 can ONLY equal 2!, this is the only truth.
i know they have the power to present it in their own way, hide it,mix it inside 999 truths and make people believe that 1+1=3 but that doesent make it logical

all these conspirancies do not have logic in them if you go deep enough and know why and how they are out there..
i do not believe in this low hanging fruit given to us but try to see beyond it and there are logical explanations for everything.
santa was always but a fairytail how can you see logic in a guy traveling in all houses in 1 night giving presents to all people on earth?

"to a drunk a bottle of whiskey is happines" is not logic also because he does not see the whole picture to make the calculations right, he only sees the half part and not the 'consequences' part

as mortal beings, we are in need for some things right? everything that we have a need for comes with a pleasure, that doesent mean you have the right to abuse this pleasure
(you can yes, but, you will face consequences so you will learn from it)
not measuring good your food leads you to being fat and unhealthy, sex gives pleasure so you will multiply, that doesent mean you can put a condom on and fuck every woman on the earth because you like this god given feeling

luciferians are pushing us into doing these things and if you watch tv,series,music its really easy to understand it
they push us to child sex, drugs,filth,ass ass ass ass ass, 90% of internet is porn, everything you do leads you to porn,alcohol and drugs make you even more blind so you will never know whats going on, they even turned women into men and boys to girls how can these Silly,lame things be true? tell me

yes all these things are sweet, but so is this thing in my photo.
do not take the bait so easily and start knowing yourself
>>
>>18952443
Maybe you are just to simple minded to get what I am saying. Are you sure you are not religious? You do look like one.
>>
>>18952303
Sinners can repent and go to heaven how do you not understand that it's basic theology
>>
>>18952463
I'm agnostic, but that's irrelevant you strawmanning shitposter. Logic is how we ascertain truth. The examples you gave were faulty logic. Logic would not dictate a fat bearded man in a red suit is Santa because logic would dictate that Santa doesn't fucking exist. And yeah logic is based on knowledge but if you wanna go around spouting "hurr all knowledge is useless or rather is both true and untrue" then go keep being a subhuman I don't fuckin care
>>
>>18952455
man you are talking about love

i was commenting on pure sex/fapping lust
when there is no love.
i remember didnt want anything to do with the girl on my side after sex, i was just sitting on the computer thinking about when she is going to leave.
all these feelings i had for her and all these things i did before for her, were worth NOTHING

i said that kids believe everything they see,
because luciferians present hell as something liberating and good and there are so many people who believe this thing because they did not happend to be victims of decieve yet or because they have no imagination to see what is comming

i know the church lost but it was never planned for church to win, 2000 years ago we got the message that the ruler of this world is satan
and about the things that are going to happen.
we are not as far from the end as you think so,
i dont see the time that we will come back begging. beg for what?

my purpose is to make you understand other prespectives but my ego is making it look like i am making fun of you because i try to make it look stupid(not lie, thats how i see it) so others will see and see that maybe i am right and research more about the subject
>>
>>18952472
I like how in your religion a guy can rape and murder 35 children then go to prison, repent for 5 years before dying and go to heaven. But an upstanding citizen with outstanding morals who just so happened to be raised as an atheist is fucked for eternity.

Your God is a dick and a nigger.
>>
>>18952460
Nope, 1+1=2 only if you understand the concept of math.
So ones logic depends heavy on ones intellect.

1 man + 1 woman = 1 couple
or
1 man + 1 woman = 3 ( man, woman and baby)

How does logic comes close to the news reporter in de studio and the viewer at home relationship?
Or how does logic accounts for white light being a combination of multiple colors?

Logic is good, skepticism is better.

>how can these Silly,lame things be true?
You ask me? Pleasure is in the mind of the one doing the deed. If you don't like to have gay sex, it is you who does not like it. That does not mean someone else does not like it. If you don't enjoy beer, it is you who does not like it. Others do.
If something is really unpleasant, it would fade away. Yet, those things are consumed on a big scale.

>santa was always but a fairytail how can you see logic in a guy traveling in all houses in 1 night giving presents to all people on earth?
Learn to read. I stated that it is logical for a child to assume a guy in red coat with a beard in the winter is Santa.
That is your main problem as religious person. You all are not that bright. Once again you proved it yourself. Enjoy naughty things some more, that will help you to be more like an adult. We adults are just kids, but we have experienced life some more.

And I know myself. That why I finally learned to love me. Satanism helped me a great deal with that.
>>
>>18950166
Didn't read your thread, but may have your answer.

If you can be the very worst monster there is, there is nothing left to fear.

Monsters are the most afraid at their core. They are the so weak they only find strength in their own corruption..
>>
>>18950166
Dunno, cool goat heads.
>>
>>18952502
this is a test field, if you are ready and honestly not willing to do shit anymore, you can pass the test
god knows who you are and what you do

if you are not ready even if you dont do enormous mistakes like 45 killings etc, you still not ready to be in the body of christ, that doesent change anything

i can become a better man and find a good wife even if i had 500 girls before

this good wife will not accept me if im still an asshole but only been with 2 girls

(not saying i will not pay for things i ve done
but you cant know what people are ggoing through etc nor it is your business)
>>
>>18952502
Spiritually reborn through him creates a new person a good person he will still be judged regardless, I used to be an edge lord atheist then I prayed for three days speaking to god like I would a friend if he was there or not, I used it as a therapeutic method of getting things off my chest because I didn't want to talk to the people around me about things, I by the third night I really repented my sins and asked if he would show himself if he was just there, I needed to know because I was deeply depressed and life just seemed so strange, But moving on god/Jesus/holy spirit touched me and I can tell you as a very logical person I have never felt such a beautiful peace ever in my life it felt like if someone made love into alcohol and I drank it, then while praying and rejoicing I felt an instant appearance of an evil presence in my room, my body moved away from it before I even knew what I was doing or what was happening, this thing I couldn't see but felt very strongly made me tired and I almost fell asleep and I had forgotten really what I was doing, so I forced myself up and said to myself my "lord and saviour is" and I had forgotten Jesus name really, I say it again and try to remember once again and the name Lucifer just comes out of nowhere like it was spoken to me almost " I don't hear voices" and I knew exactly what was happening, laughed at good old Lucifer and said Jesus Christ is my lord and saviour and peace defended down upon me again! Take what you will from that but honestly don't think you know everything and get stuck in an ivory tower, god bless friend :)
>>
File: 1287989297548.jpg (54KB, 405x540px) Image search: [Google]
1287989297548.jpg
54KB, 405x540px
>>18952516
>>18952516
you cant compare different things dude wtf, whats the point
i was talking about numbers 1+1=2 , simple math

if you add all the 7 colors together the result is white its logical you just dont know how to explain it or do the math or examples to understand it but if you want to know about it, it will come to you.

people dont know how to explain jesus and all they do is quit! nobody researches, tries to understand things
they either believe blindly or quit

no man if i dont like gay sex, it is because i understand nature,it doesent mean that if i am taking a dick up my ass i will not like it, if i do it 3-4 times i will like it!
i was fapping to shemales, in the past, i didnt accept the truth because i was blinded by pleasure. because watching porn all day lead me to want more and more and this thing is so fake that it never ends.

i know people that even fap to animals,
it doesent mean that if something feels good it is right. thats only what it looks like because you refuse to see the truth and think only for your own pleasure

stupid habbits are holding us on doing bad things and we cant realise that if we let go of all these/defeat them, we let BETTER things come to us, its always better! something you cannot see or imagine in the lower position you are right now

i enjoyed naughty things more than you were thinking probably
i had sex with more than 30 girls in the age that all my friends were with 3 max 4 girls and that made me feel like a god amongst them
but only some years after i realise how brainless i was and how i was getting controlled and how much i wasted on these things

if you were knowing/loving yourself you would not harm your body because it is your universe.

once you unravel these things there is no way to enjoy doing them
i am not holding myself or something if you think that
its conscious choise

why give logic example then if you are talking about kids? its an age that logic has not yet developed, they still learn things
>>
They worship the Satan because they are rebels who are against the conventional religion standards and practices so one way to be strongly against the heaven is follow the evil and devil.
>>
>>18950166
They wanna be edgy teens again.
>>
File: 1492544035169.jpg (12KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
1492544035169.jpg
12KB, 331x334px
>>18950208
b is just an atheist not a satan worshipper
>>
>>18952635
Atheists are more often secular humanists, at least that's what they say.
>>
>>18952635
>What is LaVeyan Satanism?
>>
>>18952587
>people dont know how to explain jesus and all they do is quit! >nobody researches, tries to understand things
they either believe blindly or quit.

Well, what does that tell a neutral person about the 'campaign ' on the Jesucsists side? It pretty much is not good enough to be taken serious.
It's not that people are not looking for something spiritual (how dumb that even sounds if you really think about it), it is because Jesucsists are by far the worst salespeople. THEY make Christianity look like a joke over and over again. They are the ones who try to look Christianity a good choice, supported by God's wisdom of course, but all they do is show how retarded Christianity is. So funny.

You also confuse doing a wise thing with
doing an enjoyable thing.
Let the young make their own mistakes, so they can learn. By bombarding every pleasure as sin they might never find their own morality. That is Jesucsists are so foolish, they don't learn lifetime lessons. And the ones that became Jesucsist at a later age don't know how to raise healthy children so turn to the bible for help. Most of those kids end up with Satanism somehow or stay the workslaves of society because hur hur wisdom comes from God and science is Luciferian.

Lust is nice, you know that because you still sin on a daily basis. By following Jesucs you did not better your life, you made it even harder. And the wise things you do now are because you learned your line MAKING bad choices. That is called again/growing up.

And an useful person never stops learning.
>>
>>18952587
>if you add all the 7 colors together
>you just dont know how to explain it

"Black"
>>
>>18952743
*Sorry for the bad Grammer due spelling suggestion and nationality (Dutch)
>>
>>18952753
It actually came across well, other than like 1-2 words you left out. I thought you were just a native speaker typing fast. Oh, and Jesucs vs. Jesus spelling.
>>
>>18952759
Well thank you, and Jesucs his heritage sucks so I call him Jesucs, he understands.
>>
>>18950166
That clickbait Op, did he look like that before prison? Wowsrs.
>>
File: IMG_3489.png (150KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3489.png
150KB, 500x289px
>>18952743
Jesucsists. Sounds like a skin disease. Fear of mortality, is only outweighed by fear of looking bad in public. Yeah progress.
>>
>>18952784
Like religion is not a cancer...
>>
Ironically, the only ones who really deserves the offer and forgiveness of Jesucs is the Satanist, never to humble or scared to point out what a hypocrite religion Jesucsism is.
The bible cleary states :
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, ".
Satanists are not God's people if you'd ask God's people.
>>
>>18952174
my sides, you shitlord
>>
>>18952193
Thats the thing about modern esoterica. Those that are too busy with politics might have read the writings, but they fail to understand them.
>>
>>18952402
See, I like this guy. Maybe not what he believes, but he knows that he believes in. Not many can say the same.
>>
>>18952295
>logic is the truth
logic will never lie to you
logic is logos,speech,math,its christ,its the spirit inside our soul,that created our physical body.

Logic tricks you. Read or audiobook 'Timaeus'. It beautiful in it's use of language and explaining the reason behind every claim it makes. It is about the universe and laws of nature. The best part is, it is what logic can bring you. Plato present true intelligence in this book work by the hand of logic. And it is so completely wrong. He was so wrong on many things, but his logic is so intelligent. . You gotta love it. Logic is not always the right way. This classic is maybe the best example.
>>
>>18953019
Counterintuitive logic will always be more pretty in behalf of it's rarity.
>>
>>18950166
Satan will reward you financially,
once you claim him as your Lord.
Actual Satanism.
>>
>>18953034
Yep, intellectuals do have more fun. We appreciate depth itself.
>>
>>18953045
And why is that not a good thing?
How again does EVERY church begs for money while they claim God is all powerful, but still needs a little more money?
>>
>>18953019
>And it is so completely wrong. He was so wrong on many things, but his logic is so intelligent.
lel, Plato in a nutshell.
>>
>>18952558
I don't know everything but I'm 47 and have spoken to spirits in person. I can tell you with 100% certainty I know more than any Christian about the true nature of reality and the afterlife.
>>
>>18952714
That still implies the belief in Satan. An atheist does not believe in an afterlife or any deities, and thus is not a Satanist. It's literally in the name: a-theist.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>18953019
I wish logic was false. Because logic dictates what goes up must come down, and if logic wasn't true then I could throw you the fuck into space you dumb cunt.
>>
>>18953144 #
Funny, if you throw me into space there isn't an up or down. If you throw hard enough chances are I won't come back...

Logic suggest Noah coud not house all animals and Jesucs was not born out of a virgin. Logic.
>>
>>18953169
Yes. Logic states that the Bible is nothing but a glorified fairy tale. Because it is.

/thread
>>
>>18952342
Ahh, the "LOOK AROUND YOU, MAN" argument.
>>
>>18952174
I agree with you on the part that it take bravery to seek truth, cheers brother
>>
>>18952317
an orgasm is indeed an amazing feeling, INSIDE MARRIAGE RING, for the holy prupouse of creating new life, don't be fooled, everything is created by the god but it's up to you how to use it and which choices you make
>>
>>18953680
It only take 'please, I can't take it anymore God' to become a Jesucsist.
Where is the bravery in that?
It might take bravery in asking Jesucs to suck your cock or ask God to eat out Mohammeds ass or ask Satan to come forth, but who would you know, right?
>>
>>18953726
Orgasms Always feel good. This kinda what the orgasm is, dumbass.
And it does not matter at that stage with who. You really have to try this thing called Actual Sex. It has been a hype for some time now.
>>
File: To know one.png (459KB, 664x516px) Image search: [Google]
To know one.png
459KB, 664x516px
>>18953144
'Only TOO', wished left.
>>
>>18950166
I think most "Satan worshippers" fall into three camps.

1st, theological Satanists who believe that God limits the free will of man, and seek to free man from His control. They see Lucifer as benevolent, seeking to enlighten man and challenge the authority of God.

2nd, Atheist Satan worshippers. If you want to know more about them, read about the Church of Satan and Anton Levey. They basically believe that Satan is a symbol of indulgence and free will, and believe that people should seek to satisfy their own carnal desires, among other things.

3rd are arguably Sabbatean Jews. Depending on whether or not you believe in Abrahamic religion, Sabbatean Jews are the worshippers of the Antichrist which are mentioned in the Book of Revelations. Basically, they believe that the only way to resurrect the Messiah Sabbatai Tsevi was through sin, and performed sex rituals, and possibly even human sacrifice. They wanted to convert as many people as possible, fulfill the end times prophecies (including the return to Israel) and bring about the coming of the (false) Messiah. The movement died out in the 1800s, although some believe that, like the Donmeh secret Sabbatean crypto Jewish societies that DID exist, that they still continue to practice rituals under the radar.
>>
>>18953748
Wisdom is in surrendering to the fact that your mere mortal mind cannot grasp everything about existence, the universe and such things, so you let go and let god make a path for you in this brief 60 years you're probably gonna live, you being stubborn will only slow the process of reaching the conclusion that there is no other explanation to this universe but the one god who created everything concept, and its bad for you
also, i accept opinions but only if theye in a formal way, if you're gonna keep being rude and vulgar i will not respond anymore.
>>
>>18953816
You know the New Testament is about as Jewish as Mein Kampf, right?
Don't want to cold shower your party there....
>>
>>18953834
I realize, I'm saying that from a Christian standpoint, the Sabbatean Jews are Satanic.

There are end times prophecies in the Old Testament as well, in the book of David, I believe Leviathans and others iirc. They also include a return to Israel, the coming of a Messiah, etc. The idea was that if they sinned, the Messiah would come and absolve them from sin. They also sorta fit the bill for the Jews mislead by the Antichrist in Revelations. That's why I said it depends on if you believe in it or not. It's at least interesting and spoopy none the less.
>>
>>18953824
Wisdom is in surrendering to the fact that whatever you know or will know is biased and you will never see the complete picture. So make your own reality, at least then you enjoy your life.
Be your own God. Make you the most important thing in the universe, however small or big it actually may be. >>18953853
You talk like a reasonable guy, but, don't waste your life following rules made to waste it. Christianity is not what you hope it is, sorry for you
>>
>>18953120
Well go on and tell us about it haha,my brothers a very spiritual Christian not a chirpy churchy as he says
>>
>>18954017
>Christianity is not what you hope it is, sorry for you

well i'm not a christian altho i do respect christians, keeping faith when their relegion is being bashed left and right, by all means. However i think it might be a good thing since now you know only the strongest are the ones who made it through and held their ground, that imo deserves tons of respect.

>whatever you know or will know is biased and you will never see the complete picture. So make your own reality

I believe that no matter which race you are born into, you are always born good,remember that ,thinking you’re « biased » is just another trick to blind from the fact that your roots are good, and there is always a way back even if you did the worst things ever, since, judgment is not in the hands of humans, its in the hand of the one who created us (that being said, i am truly amazed of how evil jews,well most of them, can be, they are really odd and im still trying to figure them out)

>Be your own God. Make you the most important thing in the universe, however small or big it actually may be

to you, what's the most important thing in the universe? so i can respond properly

>don't waste your life following rules made to waste it

well maybe you are one of those following the whole kek choas bandwagon, it's not my thing, i did choas, took a lesson, but for this once im gonna learn from my mistakes
>>
>>18953120
>I have undiagnosed schizofrenia
>>
>>18954125
Jew's are the synagogue of Satan, mostly the Ashkenazim Talmudic Zionist ones, the Bible says they will be false Jew's so there you go.
>>
>>18954192
can you explain mroe?
>>
>>18954240
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee" this talks about Jew's especially I could say it also mentions a synagogue but I think a "temple" or "church" was called a synagogue and Jew's have adopted it as their "church" but regardless it talks on false Jew's, look into the kharzar empire that adopted Judaism that's who Ashkenazim Jew's are the 13th tribe of Judea was black they were a pagan country and the king chose between Judaism Christianity and Islam
>>
>>18951797

He's right, if someone worships Satan they aren't a Christian just because they believe in the same canon. For example, if someone is a Neo-Nazi, they aren't an Anarcho-Capitalist just because they both believe the economy needs to change. They're fundamentally opposed to one another.
>>
>>18953120
what was the most surprising thing you learned from a spirit? the thing that changed your worldview the most?
>>
>>18950166
You sit in hell (your peers) until judgement, then you are simply extincted.
>>
>>18954192
No, Talmudic Judaism isn't Satanic. Talmudic Judaism is used as a point for antisemitic conspiracy theories simply because much of the writings talk express a sentiment of hatred toward non Jews, and how they need to be controlled. It slanders Christianity as well. It doesn't, however, talk about anything Satanic. The Talmud is oral tradition passed through many generations. Regardless of however you feel towards Jews, they were persecuted for centuries and their hatred toward non Jews is an obvious result of this. Satanism is a rejection of God, not just "hating Christians". If there is a Jewish evil, it stems from the mysticism and sorcery (which is clearly considered heretical and Satanic in the Bible) of the Zorah, and the Hassidic and Sabbatean movements which came out of it.

Reformist and Conservative Jewish movements which came out of Jewish mysticism, which were influenced by Sabbatean and Hassidic movements, are more "Satanic" than anything else. It was from this that came the Zionist movement and rejection of moral principles, which coupled with the Jewish idea of personal action lead to their position on the forefront in liberal movements which destroy the traditional moral principles laid out in the holy books.

Orthodox Jews are against Zionism, and are hated by much of the non-Orthodox Jewish community for their intolerance of sexual deviancy and strict adherence to Jewish law.

You could easily attribute this to the fact that Jews do have a sort of Socratic thought built into their belief system, which would give them a propensity to be intellectuals and free thinkers as well. But is it this free thinking that is, in itself, Satanic? Perhaps there's another tree of knowledge, Nietzsche's tree of knowledge, and the Jews have unconsciously fed us its fruit.
>>
>>18954876
It's morally acceptable to fuck a child that's under 4 years and a day so you and fuck right off it isn't satanic
>>
>>18954125

Part 1
I do think it is cool for peeps to follow their beliefs, that is what I like about the moslim countries, but to me their beliefs are just low level intelligent.

It certainly depends where you grow up. However, once having seen a part of life you should start to ask questions and not why God is like, but how come the rules contra nature so much.

The most important thing in the universe is me. I must live with myself 24/7. And also important to ME are the people I care about. I am a war veteran, been away from home for long times, so I don't give about materials. And for youth to gain knowledge and experience. And that is my main problem with religion, it keeps you ignorant to the point you neglect science just for the sake of protecting your own religion. To me, that makes it dangerous and therefor like poison.
>>
>>18954125

Part 2
I don't follow brand wagons. I got into Satanism because I was studying in psychology. Most interesting thing I ever encountered. And after Satanism came other sorts of magik. Chaos Magik to me is more like ancient philosophy in a new flavor.

And believe me, I do know Christianity, which on the surface has a few good values, but still, never met an intelligent Jesucsist who wasn't trying to make money out of naive or ignorant follows of Christianity. True, Satanist also do pray sometimes on the weak, but then again, we are Satanist, what else do you expect? Whilst the Jesucsists go around and tell about being honest, humble and that crap. We ain't hypocrites, you'll find most of us are kind and intelligent and value love, respect and honesty. But first the Self, like every parent should first honor themselves so they can be happy and good to their kids, family and friends. Religion teaches to first honor God, and kids are of lesser importance and the self . Religion is what brings true evil and sorrow in this world. Humans can and will respect them selfs and those who deserve it, as long as you let them fuck up first, so they feel and experience why the went wrong. That the whole point of living. Not to follow rules. Because when you can, you will forget the rules and wanna try, never having fun joy of it because of secrecy and thus never really know why not to do so. And as an atheïst you are free to discover every science, giving you the chance to get a good job and a stable, social and fun to hang out with personality.
>>
>>18954309
Devil worshippers are the same as Jesucsists. They believe in an afterlife and do what the bible guides them to do. They are just more fucked up as the Jesucsists because they don't get they follow the same path. The point is, they too are predictable, so the elite do not care if you take the upper or lower part, as long as you take a piece of the pie they gave you, it okay, the complete pie is poison. Laveyan Satanism is there to show you HOW you can create your own path, Anton used Satan as an example, so you can create your own when you finished the 'lecture'. That is why there is no church or such. We are not alike, but do know one thing: Don't fall into the trap of someone who claims to speak on behalf of some vague spiritual being.
Laveyan Satanism isn't about Satan when you go deeper, it is about YOU.
We are atheïst, having fun with the misplaced fear brought by religion about some redhead called Satan. Get over it and start being to big guy you dreamed of when you were a young kid, unaware of stupid stories about end times and hell. Find yourself someone to have frequent sex, get a enjoyable job, (you might need to study hard for it, which is TOTALLY worth it), maybe have some kids and die without remorse.
>>
File: 440a7738eba6458362070001e22a8718.png (963KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
440a7738eba6458362070001e22a8718.png
963KB, 1600x900px
>>18950166
Ok, let me fix this post: >>18950208

There are MANY kinds of satanist and here's there tl;dr

A: I worship Lucifer and believe him to be the true God and mankind's savour and teacher

B:I'm an atheist or agnostic and believe in the powers of self service moral ambiguity and open mindedness

C: I'm an edgy teen and hate my Christian blah blah blah

D: I believe in a dualistic world where God and Satan are basically Ahura Mazda and Angra Manyu - you can choose sides; I choose the dark one

E: I believe in a Gnostic version of Satanism. Order and God (Demiurge) is the bad guys, while Chaos (acausal / acosmic) and Satan wants to destroy the flawed cosmos

F: I worship the folk devil, who helps witches and all kinds of sorcerers. This is a silly version of Satanism, but whatever, man.

G: I follow a Satan who obeys God. His followers do evil deeds, so they can test people's faith.

H: I believe in Set(h), who is basically the devil of Egyptian mythology. Some forms of Setianism think that Set is not even the real bad guy (who may be Apophis).

I: I follow a Satan who is an alien. He decided to save mankind from its masters (other individuals of his race), and he is still around.

Etc, etc...
There are so many forms of Satanism, you wouldn't believe.
>>
File: 1477126132861.jpg (15KB, 480x326px) Image search: [Google]
1477126132861.jpg
15KB, 480x326px
>>18950166
God is good and Jesucs likes to be praised.

...but..

Lucifer was naughty and Satan likes to be hated. ..

The paradox.

Those who worship Satan never got Lucifer and therefor as considered Jesucsists anyway. They still are humble to their God who does not even real.

Satanists don't respect Satan, nor do they follow him. They make Satan the biggest joke in history. And by that honoring the fall of Lucifer. Go figure.
>>
>>18950471
When you let go of the mythology of religion altogether, you see that its more or less an attempt to keep the population moral when laws fail. We have laws on top of laws about laws and yet theyre broken all the time. Men will always refuse what other men say, which is why the world needs the image of something greater than man. This of course is flawed, as the blanket statements of how to live found in every religion do not apply to everyone. There is no "one size fits all". In addition, some ideas are outdated, but not all of them.

However, you can still live a good life without subscribing to any one religion. Basic values such as community and family are the core and goal of religion. The authors of holy books knew that the breakdown of community and family would be disastrous. So when the laws that promoted these things failed, they came up with the mythology to stop people from doing shit to destroy society.

tldr; religion exists to keep society strong when laws fail to do so. And it works to a degree.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (7KB, 312x162px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
7KB, 312x162px
Jesucsists can be right, maybe.
But true Satanist can never be wrong.
We won the battle.
Are you afraid and try to please God so you maybe are allowed into heaven,
or,
Do you dare to stand up and prepared to face hell only because you choose to be true to your given body and mind?

The choice is yours
>>
File: jesus.jpg (17KB, 310x301px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
17KB, 310x301px
>>18957059
>Jesucs
Dude, what is you problem? No, seriously, tell me.
>>
File: Jesus Trial of Pontious Pilate.jpg (203KB, 799x612px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Trial of Pontious Pilate.jpg
203KB, 799x612px
>>18957059
I choose not-debauchery, not-evil, not-mindless-self-indulgence.
>>
>>18957059
>gambling on the concept of eternity based on no more information or proof than the people betting against you

How exactly have you won?
>>
>>18957099
I enjoy every situation your God thinks is good to put me in to. Everything will go the way God planned, right? So me being me is the way it supposed to be. Have some faith. ..
>>
>>18957099
>>18957141
If Lucifer had never stood up against God and Satan never convinced Eve, how could God ever show His love by sacrificing Jesucs?

Your lack of trust and faith stains you. You are the one that buried his talent of which the master said it is a disgrace to his gift.
>>
>>18957156
Maybe you don't get the magnitude of God's love and think God will not forgive the Antichrist. . . Lucifer is God's favorite. And I just have sympathy for Lucifer, not Jesucs. Jesucs is like the spoiled kid claiming all glory because his daddy hur hur. Satan is the real Alpha. God must be fucking proud knowing Lucifer finally could hold it's own. That is, if God really is a He. If God is a She, the bible is wrong for one and Satan and everyone else are still welcome into heaven. . .
>>
>>18957188
Why can't you larpers ever call the Nazarene by name?
>>
>>18957278
Surely you mean toponymic.
>>
The Satanists at my University were the best. The college wouldn't let them be an official group however, still let the 'Jesus Club" (their actual name) function. They were more about indulging in the seven sins since they all gave pleasure in someway or another. They would even hide their own easter eggs on Easter. The best part of being around the group is sometimes people would shout "Hail Satan!" when they saw one. And one was a blind girl with the highest pitched voice I've ever heard and it was weirdly adorable.
>>
>>18957188
*Yeshua HaMeshiach*
>>
>>18950903
what books would be considered "canon in describing hell thoroughly besides dante
>>
>>18950166
Satanists don't actually worship Satan. They're pretty much atheists who were in Drama Club.
>>
>>18953129
"Satan" is a metaphor for freedom.
>>
>>18957278
You mean
Jesus, King of the faggs.
Yeshua, bitch of the Jews?

Don't wanna. Jesucs is the nickname I gave him.
Every time he hears 'Jesucs', he knows it me, or someone who knows me.
So, that's why I call the pig Jesucs.
>>
>>18950391
I
t
i
t
t

PentaT...
>>
>>18950166
The most popular form of satanism isn't really satanism, they're just atheists with a specific philosophy (which is pretty much humanism) and use Lucifer as a symbol while also laughing as fundamentalists get creeped out because they don't take the time to learn or accept their beliefs.

Another form of Satanism believes that Satan is a good guy, so they don't view themselves as actually worshiping evil.

The 'lel I'm evil lets pray to the evil Devil and be his minions' type thing is rare except for edgy teenagers, a couple known serial killers, and in the minds of paranoid religious nuts.
>>
>>18959150
More like a metaphor for edgy douchelord who follows a book for the aesthetic.
>>
>>18950166
>What motives do satan worshippers have to praise Satan?
Teenage angst and not being able to grow out of it 25 years later.

[/thread]
>>
>>18950639
this this this 1k times >>18950166
>>18950217
>>
>>18960717
You don't understand true satanism.
Also: What are the motives of Christians?

>Childlike naivety and love for fairytales, and the inability to grow out of it 25 years later
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>18960967
>You don't understand
That's what every angsty teenager says to their parents...
>>
>>18951755
>truly become free
>still bound to christian dichotomy
Literally why not become a buddhist, or pagan, or some shit that isn't still christianity with a skull on the t-shirt, if you want to be free from the shackles of christianity
>>
File: image.png (174KB, 517x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174KB, 517x517px
>>18960967
>y-you don't u-understand real satanism
>l-look at how dumb christianity is, guys
>>
>>18950639
You know nothing about satanism
>>
>>18950903
Why is magic so illegal? Whats so wrong about it?
>>
>>18961040
Because you, mighty paragon wisdom that you are, are either unable or unwilling to give a perspective that won't get laughed off of this shithole board
>or anywhere that's not an echo chamber for your autism
>>
>>18961008
I still don't think you guys understand satanism very well.
I always thought people were satanists because humans are the rejects of god. The term "god" in this case refers to a totality of life force. God purposely split himself when he found "evil" within himself, and he made it "separate" from himself, though it will never be truly separate, just given a separate form. This separate form is arguably humans on earth or if you want to self deify, Satan. Christians want to return to this entity and live in an unconscious bliss("heaven") while Satanists felt that initial spurn from God and wish to continue struggling to become more like him. It's more of a chaos/order dichotomy rather than an evil/good dichotomy.
>>
>>18961046
>Why is magic so illegal? Whats so wrong about it?

They are trying to scare you away from using it, ya dummy.
>>
>>18961087
So, still christian dichonomy? Why not worship eris or tiamat if the goal is chaos worship/embodiment?
>>
>>18961164
You would have to ask them.
Could be they grew up around christianity so its the sensible inversion of that, idk.
In that sense I would have to agree they are edgy teenagers, but besides that I think that satanism examined has ideology in common with other world religions. In this, I think that there is validity. If all religions have a string of truth running between them, then the inversion of the truth is then just as valid. It still reveals something about the nature of "life" even if they do wear silly robes and take themselves too seriously.
>>
File: tmp_14268-0ef-887338802.jpg (49KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14268-0ef-887338802.jpg
49KB, 600x677px
>>18952165
>Also I am not only known as a 100% atheïst with an endless intelligence to counter any religious argument,
>>
File: 2016-11-27 23.14.15.jpg (227KB, 626x465px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-27 23.14.15.jpg
227KB, 626x465px
>>18961232
To cool for you?
You can not bring me down, so you play it this way?
Funny. Tells more about you then me Anon.
>>
>>18950166
Hell's Warriors are nobility in Hell.
>>18950172
>Those who seek instant gratification don't generally have the foresight to care about what's in store for them in the future.

xianity in a nutshell
because you're born ill and the only cure is giving your soul to jesus kike
>>
>>18950538
How do you know going to hell is this terrible painful time? Everything we are told about hell is coming from just one side. Of course the church would make it seem terrible as a way to keep people going to the church. More people equals more money and more children to rape.
>>
>>18961432
>what did he mean by this?
>>
Being molested as a child.
Not having friends.
Wanting to be edgy.
>>
>>18950166
This photo makes me sad, because once this guy was an innocent baby once. What the fuck happened to him? Rhetorical question, the world probably fucked with him until he decided to say fuck you back.
>>
Keep spreading hate op. Sick game yall play.

God bless you.
>>
Non of us on /x/ or 4chan of that matter do agree with Christian crap, otherwise we would not be here. So stop defending religion and give in to our Satanic (secret) selfs. Dare to speak your heart , Anon. All those on 4chan are Satanist!
>>
>>18963107
That's a real liberal use of the word, makes me think of calling someone a nihilist the first time they say "why bother"
>>
>>18951755
>childrens bodies in sewage tanks

What country?
I live in Ireland and we have similar scandals
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.