[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the basis of Christianity is simply Chaos Magic? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1436659832195.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436659832195.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
What if the basis of Christianity is simply Chaos Magic?

What if praying and believing in God translates to using ones conciousness to affect their outcomes and reality? What if people that perform miracles are just more attuned to Chaos? What if God is simply an egregore?
>>
File: 1483542735098.jpg (42KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1483542735098.jpg
42KB, 728x522px
What if you stopped shitposting all the time & contributed something of substantive value to the world?
>>
>>18950105

That's dangerous talk, son.
>>
Since I started reading and to a lesser degree practicing chaos magic, this is actually the view on religious practices I've come to a let. Chaos magic practices are effectively a skeleton you can build any religion on.
>>
>>18950116
Which way?
The "God will smite thee" way or the "Suicided" way?
>>
>>18950116
>>18950134
Because it's true lol
>>
No, Jesus literally got enlightened and tried to get other people to do it as well, then he got taken out and his teachings were perverted into idol worship for the purposes of population control.
>>
>>18950105 (OP) #
What do you mean 'what if?'
It just is.
The only difference is Christianity does not use the word magik, and so follower don't know it essentially is just that. And again prove how effective magik is on the ignorant.
>>
>>18950105
God is a tulpa. As for the rest of what you said, yep. That's basically how shit works. Magic is nothing but observation and belief shaping reality via multiverse manipulation. It's all science. Chances are Jesus realized this and created a religion with his miracles so that everyone believing in God and praying for the greater good would allow for a better future. Too bad religion became manipulated and the rich learned the secrets of chaos magic.
>>
>>18951295
You cunt. You just really wanna fuck things up, don't you.
>>
>>18951384
Fuck things up by spreading the truth because I've personally spoken to "God" and come to realize the nature of reality? I'm not gonna go dismantling religion or anything. Religion keeps normies (specifically those with ill intentions) from obtaining this knowledge and becoming dangerous.
>>
>>18951249
>>18951249
>Christianity does not use the word magik

What is the Lords Prayer?
>>
>>18951404
Thats the myth, that everything will get fucked up because truth (Apocalypse)
>>
>>18950105
Fuck yeah, Metagross.
>>
>>18950105

2725 Prayer is both a gift of grace and a determined response on our part. It always presupposes effort. the great figures of prayer of the Old Covenant before Christ, as well as the Mother of God, the saints, and he himself, all teach us this: prayer is a battle. Against whom? Against ourselves and against the wiles of the tempter who does all he can to turn man away from prayer, away from union with God. We pray as we live, because we live as we pray. If we do not want to act habitually according to the Spirit of Christ, neither can we pray habitually in his name. the "spiritual battle" of the Christian's new life is inseparable from the battle of prayer.
>>
>>18951459
I dunno. I'm the one getting accused of wanting to fuck things up and even I have to agree a small bit. If everyone knew about chaos magic the world would probably go to shit.
>>
>>18951485
Nonsense. People know what "manipulation" is.
For metaphorical purposes, Jesus told the truth and the false accuser sold him out, Judas.
>>
File: 091112_1928_8.jpg (38KB, 404x540px) Image search: [Google]
091112_1928_8.jpg
38KB, 404x540px
Can ancient aliens actually be real?
>>
>>18951513
>spiderman derail equivalent detected
go away
>>
File: Hidsa compact.jpg (4MB, 4049x5558px) Image search: [Google]
Hidsa compact.jpg
4MB, 4049x5558px
How exactly do I go about explaining how to utilize chaos magic to a normie without sounding like a lunatic?

I've kind of been dealing with it all my life, so the only way I know how to articulate it is telling someone "You gotta really FEEEEEEL it, man!"
>>
>>18951621
Pic unrelated
>>
>>18951621

Chaos Magic is basically: "Anything enough people want to happen will eventually happen". Wether consciously orsubconsciously, just by planting an idea into people's heads makes an event or thing happen eventually. Little by little the "idea seeds" sum up until they go from a mere thought to a possibility with increasing probability until it becomes reality.
>>
>>18951621
You don't. First it takes an intelligent individual to grasp the concept of magik. Second, it takes an initiated person in the Occult to understand what chaos magik is about.
Only then a person is equipped to start to learn Chaos Magik.

You can not teach playing baseball to someone who is not able to walk yet. That person simply can not play the game.
>>
File: 2.2 bil xtians.png (26KB, 564x252px) Image search: [Google]
2.2 bil xtians.png
26KB, 564x252px
>>18951070
seems to be working...
>>
>>18950105
>Chaos Magic?
no its based on faith and good deeds, not recklessness
>using ones conciousness to affect their outcomes and reality?
isnt this just praying? everyone wants change when they pray
>more attuned to Chaos
maybe the person praying doesnt know the method god uses, and doesnt ask him to only have good out comes and not trash their whole life before he gives them what he thinks they really need.
god takes something away to goive something, sounds more like an alchemy process doesnt it?
>God is simply an egregore
it is partially, father son holy spirit. body of christ, its one body of many souls

people are attuned to what they want to be, if they attune to evil or only think bad wont they get that?

same goes with thinking good things light and love, wont you get that?

thinking chaos, from what ive learned anything goes, so you could be good or bad, or both

Is it not from the mouth of the Most High That both good and ill go forth?

the book of job proves that if its not just a fable, ive lived this most of my life

if i pray for change, i get ready for something to be torn down in my life before i get what i ask for

In the beginning there was only Chaos

So maybe god is chaotic
>>
>>18952272
17 % of the world adults are illiterate. Seems to fit.
>>
File: 1350883194813.jpg (22KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1350883194813.jpg
22KB, 200x200px
>>18950105
>>>18951621
Wise words. Thanks anons
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.