[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do muslims believe in Jesus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0103.jpg (19KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.jpg
19KB, 183x275px
Do muslims believe in Jesus?
>>
>>18949184
Yes, just that he was a prophet
>>
>>18949184
Yes
>>
....aye, I think I understand explicitly that the Quran says "God does not have any sons"
>>
>>18949184
It's only in biblical terms that Jesus is holy, spiritual, magical or a son of God.

In all forms of history this MAN did exist, but no different than anyone else alive then.
>>
>>18949195
They're not wrong on that, but Muhammed was still a skeezy violent pedophile.
>>
>>18949226
I agree
>>
>>18949184
What do you mean 'believe'? Do you believe in Cristopher Columbus? But yes, they treat Him as a prophet, the same as Muhammad, though Muhammad is, let's say, higher caliber
>>
>>18949226
if he was a good guy, you wouldn't even believe he existed
>>
>>18949226
A prophet would not claim to be the son of God...If he did he would not be a prophet. He's either the son of God or a hoax. Where to people get this prophet idea?
>>
>>18949245
I mean "believe", as in believe that He was the Son of God, or the Messiah, or now given all authority of creation by the God of Abraham
>>
>>18949248
perhaps Hebrew "terminology"

Hebrew is different from other languages, specifically English
>>
Imagine if all the Muslims died at once and we finally had peace on earth
>>
>>18949252
Well, obviously not. Was this answer worth the threadspace?

>>18949255
They'd have to take the Americans with them.
>>
>>18949210
I mean, it's really a crapshoot as to finding out what version of Jesus that our Earth really got. Was it an amalgamation of the various prophets vying for the title of messiah that was prophesized to come around that time? Was there really one singular man that inspired these stories? Could he have just discovered some sort of ancient magic (Christ Consciousness), or really have traveled to learn the teachings of the Buddha and returned to spin what he learned to his own people? Or, was He really the true Son of God and a true Messiah? One has to wonder what messiah really means in the context of our knowledge about the nature of reality and stuff? Why would God choose one random backwater planet in all of existence to place His Only Son? Seems like a problematic and flawed plan, to have all that gravity of being the One True Messiah, the One if you will for all of reality, on one man in the first century on Earth... Better way to do it would some sort of One-ness activating or unlocking like Christ Consciousness that everyone can access if they discover it/need to activate it for survival. Most likely Jesus was something like that, a man who unlocked Christ Consciousness, but idk, don't take my word for it I wasn't there.
>>
>>18949184
Why should they %triforce
>>
>>18949263
%triforce
>>
>>18949258
the Old Testament says a few things about how the messiah would be when He arrived.....it is literally all over the Tanakh, you probably wouldn't be able to find 'em all online....would probably have to read the Tanakh to find 'em all

....it said at least in one spot that he would be a human being, like us, but who knows to "refuse the evil and choose the good"

Septuagint says he would be born of a virgin (Isaiah 7).....KJV 1611 also says in Isaiah 7 that He would be born of a virgin......modern Hebrew (JPS) Tanakh only uses the term "young woman" rather than "virgin"
>>
File: IMG_0101.jpg (16KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0101.jpg
16KB, 259x194px
>>18949263
idk, just thought it was a fun picture
>>
>>18949258
also, around the time of Jesus, in the days leading up to Jesus's baptism.... there was a "messianic movement" in Judea and Israel.....in the days leading up to Jesus there was actually a number of people claiming to be the messiah, and a number of people "working signs and wonders" like putting exorcisms on display and whatnot

(This is according to what I read in that book about Jesus written by Reza Aslon)

....I had a subjective (Christian) notion regarding such things that perhaps the devil was trying to confuse that society at that time during the coming of the messiah
>>
>>18949255
this isn't true....I don't think that Islam plays any role in North Korea?
>>
>>18949248
>A prophet would not claim to be the son of God

Unless it was a "we are all children of God" sentiment and then the Church deliberately corrupted that into idol worship that misdirects people away from communing with God directly as a form of population control.
>>
>>18949247
Wether he exists or not is irrelevant, Islam claims he fucked a 9-year-old and Muslims do not care.
>>
>>18949204
Honestly makes more sense. Jesus passed the vote(!).
>>
File: IMG_3755.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3755.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>18949184
What does this have to do with Muslims? The Celts were black. Sicilians are intermarried with the Moors. Kek.
>>
https://youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM
>>
File: WE-WUZ-IRISH.jpg (103KB, 512x499px) Image search: [Google]
WE-WUZ-IRISH.jpg
103KB, 512x499px
>>18949399
>The Celts were black

Some of them came from Iberia and had black hair, but they weren't niggers you dumbass.
>>
File: IMG_1250.gif (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1250.gif
168KB, 400x400px
>>18949409
>>
>>18949399
lol, Celts were never black
>>
nice attempt at brotherhood and sisterhood comrades
>>
>>18949425
I know. It's one of those Rastabullshit studies. I just wanted to smoke out Anons true intentions.
>>
>>18949391
Jesus said the exact opposite of what is Quran is saying, according to the gospels
>>
>>18949402
....this scene is so racist and distasteful
>>
>>18949184
Hey Op, you gotta make the "dindu nuffiin" movie poster too.
>>
>>18949442
It's great film though. Tarantino wrote it.
>>
>>18949455
Wouldn't you want to kill Dennis Hopper if he said that to you? Imagine if that's why you were sent there anyway.
>>
>>18949456
I can't look at any film as distasteful, if that's not the intention. Romper Stomper isn't a fun film to watch. But it has its place.
>>
>>18949456
If I was the other guy I would have killed dennis hopper anyway, he was just getting his last laugh.
>>
>>18949377
He's married a 9 year old but.. This sound ridiculous but for the sake of correcting you.. He have sex with 12 years old. .if I'm not wrong.
>>
>>18949755
You are wrong. He married a two year old and consummated it when she was nine.
>>
>>18949802
No I mea-is this thread serious or what.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.