[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: scp.png (55KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
scp.png
55KB, 1200x1200px
What are some good obscure spcs? What are your favourites?

Mine favourites are SCP-1981 and SCP-847
>>
>>18949019

SCP-1488: The Psychopathic Cheeto
>>
File: peepeepoopoo.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
peepeepoopoo.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>18949023
>>18949023
>>18949023
>>18949023

lol le drumph joke xDDDD
>>
>>18949019
I like the one where you can't look at his face and the one with the basketball tape that never ends. forgot the numbers but they're both on the top rated page
>>
>>18950094
>basketball tape that never ends
Holy shit just remembered that one, creepy as fuck
>>
the one that you can't look away from (forgot number and don't care enough to look it up) is the easiest one to win from

all you gotta do is blink with your left eye , then blink with your right eye , rinse and repeat
>>
>>18950200
173, right?

That WOULD be easy if we weren't meant to blink with both eyes, rather than either at any time. Something tells me that trick would only go smoothly for a short time (probably enough time to get out of a room, though).

Anyway, 087 really got me for some reason. Probably the picture(s) and event logs.
>>
>>18949019
SCP-666 both as my favorite and an obscure one. Despite its number it's not so much Satan as something I could legitimately see people want because it forces you to get rid of your addiction if you don't want to die.

I also like the SCP-001 variant where the Foundation discovered an endless path and started creating SCPs and "discovering" them, only to end up making more without any control.

Also got soft spots for the Destroyers stones that are written in various languages, the maybe-hallucinated wartorn Muslim country (and the schism in the Foundation), the hallucination coffin, some Japanese one where you can't remember how to Eyle as well as the ones where the world gets destroyed in some other universes.

Seconding the basketball tape, 1981 too.
>>
SCP-1782. A reality-warper that was aborted while it was still a fetus.
>>
File: redcap.jpg (58KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
redcap.jpg
58KB, 640x467px
>>18949019
It's all pointless, meaningless horseshit. Study better monsters.
>>
>>18950094
1733? Not sure which one you mean
>>
File: spurdo contain protect.jpg (545KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo contain protect.jpg
545KB, 1280x1024px
>>18949019
Oooh, SCP thread.

Any of you guys play the new gmod mod? It's called Breach and it's pretty comfy
>>
>>18949019
SCP is run by jews
>>
>>18949019
Can anyone hook me up with the SCP that is written in various dimensions? I don't remember the number but it's all about the same anomaly but written by different SCP-like groups. It was bretty gud
>>
>>18949019
1795, 1960, and 3200 are pretty interesting. I really like spooky things in space that aren't just aliens.
>>
The labyrinth one was pretty good. It was where the inner paths of the labyrinth change every time someone entered it
>>
>>18949019

my favorite by far is the SCP that no-one can remember. They don't know what it looks like, are unsure of it's properties, where it is, if it's still there.... it may have caused countless deaths of researches for all they know..... it.....

wait.....

what was I talking about?
>>
>>18952586
scp 55? Yeah, scp 2521 is similar
>>
>>18952586
now that is just straight up lazy
>>
>>18952586
I'm pretty sure that they know its not round.
>>
Not obscure, but I love reading about 682.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.