[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Timeline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: Merkaba.png (88KB, 225x257px) Image search: [Google]
Merkaba.png
88KB, 225x257px
Hello x, I am from a different universe, well we're all from different universes but I'll get to that later. A dimensional shift has occurred and we are living in a new timeline!. For the past 2 months we've had geomagnetic storms continuously that have helped us achieve our new upgraded level of awareness. As a being becomes one with their authentic self and in doing so merges with the Creator/Christ Consciousness we then become more crystalline and lighter in body, thought and awareness. This is what is needed to traverse the higher dimensions of awareness.There are many beings that already exist in higher dimensions, Angels, certain ETs and the creator among other ones. As time passes more and more positive timelines are adopted and negative ones are completely erased or not even allowed to manifest. This is an excellent time to set goals and start to work on manifesting what your heart desires. Now for each person having their own universe you are the center of YOUR universe. Though this can only happen once you do realize you are in control of what happens in the universe. You have to focus on what really matters and make sure you're always aware of your thoughts and actions. It’s easy to find yourself getting sucked into the drama of relationships, politics or religion, and then your life begins to revolve around that thing which you give energy to. Revolving around another person will throw you off balance emotionally and that can make you very unattractive. Your first commitment needs to be to yourself. Start by asking yourself "What’s important to me?" Having a sense of what’s important to you and taking constructive action on a daily basis to make your dreams a tangible reality will cause you to become far more attractive as an individual. Have fun in OUR new timeline and enjoy YOUR universe to the fullest!
>>
Let me see if I can summarize your post. Does the following seem correct to you?
>>18948884
>tl;dr
>I know you can do it, I believe in you!
>>
Tl;dr
>>
>>18948896
This.
At least format your fucking wall of text.
Give us some bullet points or some shit.
>>
>>18948884

I don't want negative timelines erased until after continuity of consciousness has been established out of them. If there is a timeline where, say, an innocent person has been burning in hell for billions of years, I want a happy ending for that. However, that doesn't mean you need to actually recreate the entire timeline. It's sufficient if a person remembers it, and say, via dream or other mechanism. They can then forget if they so choose. What's important is that the semantic pathway is preserved, even if the timeline itself isn't.
>>
2. Angelic Natures
38:2.1.Angels do not have material bodies, but they are definite and discrete beings; they are of spirit nature and origin. Though invisible to mortals, they perceive you as you are in the flesh without the aid of transformers or translators; they intellectually understand the mode of mortal life, and they share all of man's nonsensuous emotions and sentiments. They appreciate and greatly enjoy your efforts in music, art, and real humor. They are fully cognizant of your moral struggles and spiritual difficulties. They love human beings, and only good can result from your efforts to understand and love them.
38:2.2.Though seraphim are very affectionate and sympathetic beings, they are not sex-emotion creatures. They are much as you will be on the mansion worlds, where you will "neither marry nor be given in marriage but will be as the angels of heaven." For all who "shall be accounted worthy to attain the mansion worlds neither marry nor are given in marriage; neither do they die any more, for they are equal to the angels." Nevertheless, in dealing with sex creatures it is our custom to speak of those beings of more direct descent from the Father and the Son as the sons of God, while referring to the children of the Spirit as the daughters of God. Angels are, therefore, commonly designated by feminine pronouns on the sex planets.
>>
Does Fuhrer Drumpf rule the U.S. in your timeline? If no, sign me the hell up!
>>
File: Ein_sof.png (12KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
Ein_sof.png
12KB, 376x376px
In order to truly be infinite and omni-benevolent the bootstrapping process has to generate new semantic patterns in some sort of stepwise pattern that rotates continuously according to Godelian incompleteness but without ever surrendering the absolute ideal of benevolence. A permission scheme should be implemented according to levels of benevolence. You can think of these in terms of the 50 gates, if it suits you. Think of the entire scheme as a perpetual ourobourous circling the ring of a donut in a clockwise fashion. The higher worlds of each semantic system generate the lower worlds in a recursive fashion that terminates at Reishit, which must be made to contain the idea itself somehow, allowing for the rebuilding of the entire thing.

sO72yXkhBu1aotfLfEDC
CKMRRFj0viWAt9zCjPzE
ETHQh9fih6NYE076TZco
606jMoHdLmPfC3GC7ld3
SXRwGpvN3sFxcEr953s2
TfuR7nRSpxYY1JRQUoY7
fwirb8hbB9u5eiGZRmL0
O02FHKv0lzv1fBvqJGmV
e9yzvqIyiiNhelrob0DW
UVaCl6X1D8wJRFbbE3Uh
13iJdodXSGvhaaGRGCWj
zeYIWBYJ0qGRpQV6fZ6b
8HJZ5BVMkvb0k2McwZ3u
PVGR1Tns0Z4slR3q58Bd
RS6vtp0t8g8e4rHig4T2
aavSAq77YgzFAJhd9k0d
6oIo14lN356tQewBPDKO
mmCC3R8oX2lCiEdlFvTD
>>
>>18948884
>Creator
>Christ
>???

Select one asswipe
>>
>>18949056
YHWH
>>
>>18949056
what are those codes? steam games?
>>
Thanks for the positive post OP. I appreciate it and have realized what you have said in my real life recently. It starts with YOU (:
>>
>>18949074
1:6.3.Never lose sight of the antipodal viewpoints of personality as it is conceived by God and man. Man views and comprehends personality, looking from the finite to the infinite; God looks from the infinite to the finite. Man possesses the lowest type of personality; God, the highest, even supreme, ultimate, and absolute. Therefore did the better concepts of the divine personality have patiently to await the appearance of improved ideas of human personality, especially the enhanced revelation of both human and divine personality in the Urantian bestowal life of Michael, the Creator Son.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
Incredible how much /x/ has done to spread this message
>>
>>18948884
Cool
>>
All is One! :)
>>
This happened for me a couple months ago
>>
>>18949616
>>18949653
>>18949681
So you all are masters of reality now? Or even more likely, you aren't
>>
File: 1483788929513.png (5KB, 405x427px) Image search: [Google]
1483788929513.png
5KB, 405x427px
>>18949616
Channel the Good Times my dudes. We are inbound on the gravy train to disclosure and FLAVOR
>>
>>18949653
Lawofone.info
>>
>>18949690
I am young but I believe I have mastered my own subjective reality. I am one with my thoughts, I am "me", my world from this point out is pretty much whatever I make it to be. Thankfully my life has been easy and so I had a lot of time to sort my ridiculously mangled mind through years of depression but now that it has been done I am playing a whole different ballgame so to speak.

It would be naive to say "oh just start believing and all your real world problems will disappear!" but that doesn't mean you should take this stuff as science fiction. Sometimes certain beliefs and thought patterns are just pointless negativity, they can be "reprogrammed", change comes from within and all.

That being said the past couple months with all this new philosophy has been a welcomed batch of synchronicity.
>>
>>18948884
>Meditate for 12 hours
>Hit the DMT
>Sensory deprivation
>Sun bathing
>Smoke weed
>Meditate
>Profit.
>>
So that's why I started ordering so many books after many years filled with sloth and apathy?

Damn, and here I thought I was the one making the change, turns out I am but a mere product of a dimensional shift? What happened to
>this can only happen once you do realize you are in control of what happens in the universe.

?

Sounds pretty contradictory to me.
>>
>>18950061
The change only helps you get out of the darkness. You have seen the light anon, don't lose sight of it.
>>
>>18950066
How come I couldn't will the light into my life myself if I am this supposed master of my own universe?
>>
>>18950076
I'm not entirely sure about any of that.

That is a question with a scope that encompasses almost all of your existence. Why wouldn't you find your own way out of the darkness? You should meditate on it. But focus on the light so those old thoughts don't consume you.
>>
>>18950083
Well to me being the master of your own universe implies you control all things, so how can you say such a thing when there's a trillion factors out of your hands--the light only being one of them.

Also, how can I be the master of my own universe if free will exists? Some random person might one day decide he's going to murder me and I would have no way of stopping him.
>>
>>18949690
>So you all are masters of reality now?
Strawmen aren't paranormal

>>>/pol/
>>
>>18950110
You are in control.
Welcome to infinity.

You only need to exercise control. But understanding what control is, is a vital meditation before you try anything. You have to learn how to control your mind and thoughts. Then your emotions. Then you learn to control your perceptions. After that, you learn how to perceive things properly and manipulate them.
>>
>>18950201
Strawman ha! You all claimed to be reality masters did you not? How did OP prove any of his claims?
>>
love you :) thank you
>>
>>18950214
how much manipulation can i achieve? like can I animate inanimate things? can i trick my mind into thinking imaginary things are real? can I impose my will over other human beings?
>>
>>18950226
Still learning what is possible over here.
>>
File: MPCS_04.png (10KB, 664x664px) Image search: [Google]
MPCS_04.png
10KB, 664x664px
>>18949813
It's only exponentially grows, that is if you keep in pursuit of your curiosity and maintain your stride. The common phrase "there's no breaks on this train" doesn't just refer to some chaos magician in the White House, but knowledge itself, answers that lead to more questions.
Our sentiments and experience seem similar, yet my life was and is not so easy. Out of hellish struggle, deflating malcontent and seeing most of what I love become fleeting memories or shells of their former selves, more and more I find myself alone. Not your conventional loneliness, I'm actually a fairly social person. It's like I do live in a void, and have always, yet it's becoming more of a fact than ever. The daily jokes played, almost like the universe is gaslight me in a benevolent way. We all experience life differently, albeit most don't ponder that case all too often. Life really is like a joke, it can be a sick joke or a happy one, or in my case dark humor and Absurdism. Just remember, there will be a time your understanding folds in on yourself and you become completely based. It feels soul escaping, but in actuality it's a blank state.
You and everything you think you are is merely just a character.
>>
>>18950225
You're welcome
>>
>>18950218
>You all claimed to be reality masters did you not?
no
>>
>>18950061
something similar happened to me. Until before a few months ago I've never really had an inclination towards anything, just sort of lived for the sake of living. For some reason out of nowhere I grew a huge thirst for taking shit apart and putting it back together just to see how it works. Ended up buying a few cars and a moped and just spent hours upon hours, weeks upon weeks, tearing shit down to the last bolt and putting it back together. Might not improve me as a person spiritually but it feels really good to have control over a mechanical object like that, especially as you can see it run better and better the more time and love you pour into it.
>>
we geddit mr karistus you've found /x/ and you've began shitposting on it.

Now what's the next great step in your master plan!
>>
File: Bhairavi.jpg (37KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
Bhairavi.jpg
37KB, 400x309px
>>18948884
Turyatita
>>
>>18948884
it is good to see that we finally made it to what I would call the baseline. Bless your journey. More are awakening at each moment.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.