[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deja Vu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: iu[1].jpg (48KB, 640x459px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
48KB, 640x459px
What do you guys think about it?
I ask because I went to see a movie last night that WAS NOT RELEASED here until yesterday, at a theater I've never been to, having a conversation with a person I haven't talked to in six months, about events that haven't happened since the last time we spoke, and I got an intense case of Deja Vu.

The thing that made this so bizarre from standard deja vu is that I knew his response before he began to speak; as soon as I finished my sentence, I experienced the deja vu, and I knew what he was going to say.

I can't find much research on the phenomenon that includes being able to predict future statements.
>>
>>
File: deja vu keanu.jpg (39KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
deja vu keanu.jpg
39KB, 500x476px
>>18948819
>>
>>18948950
That would be pretty dank, meme image aside.

It's also somewhat play into theories like quantum immortality.
>>
>>18948819
Partial vibrational matches from events that are otherwise unrelated. It's still "just a coincidence" yet if you can ride the wave, you do get real insight as to what's about to happen next, since it can only be vibrationally similar if the eventa are, well... you know similar. Over time. n__n'
>>
I don't absolutely believe in paranormal, altough I think it's very cool and kind of wish it was real.
I am certain that when I have déjà vu, I have dreamt of these situation.
It has happened quite a few time in my life (happened more as a kid but still happens), I'd have a dream of just a short sequence in my life, where I do some mundane shit, sometimes with people I don't know, sometimes in places I don't know.
I'd wake up and wonder who these people were or where I was. Also sometimes it'd be in the middle of conversation so I'd try to find the context but can't find it.
And then a few month later, this situation will happen and even though I had forgotten about the dream I'd remember it as it is taking place.
When I was a kid it was weird, but now when I get that dream I recognize that it's a premonitory dream and like to guess what happen, it's always nice when it happen as I finally figure out the context and shit.

It's kind of weird because I can't talk about it to anyone because obviously it seems like bullshit, and I'd look crazy but I kind of wish I knew if some people also experience it, or if there is a reason for this.

I hope everything was understandable, English is not my first language
>>
>>18949011
Also if you have any question, ask away
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.