[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the meaning of synchronicities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
Hi, anons. Nufag here. I want to be redpilled on the meaning of synchronicities, why and what is the reason behind them happening. I tapped into the occult, was a witness to strange things, performed an exorcism once, but however, I don´t understand te concept on synchronicities as they happen around me all my life. Is there any good literature on it?
>>
Your spirit guide may be calling. Just make sure you require it to *prove* itself as your guide before seeing it as probably being your guide. That should lead you down an interesting path.

Do you get more during certain times of the year?
>>
>>18948803
OP here, It is a long story, I even checked into the psychiatrist and psychologist just to check but the tests came out normal. It happens at random. Sometimes I have a problem distinguish if it is a precognition thing or synchronicity. Sometimes I have ideas and learn that they were discovered thousand years in the past or they will happen by someone else in a week. The type of friends I have and what they have dealt with appeared in my life later on. I feel sometimes that universe is sending me some tutorials... suspiciously too much often for my taste. I dealt with demons, angels, and spirits. But there has been no activity lately at my home like for half a year. It gets confusing if I really think about it.
>>
>>18948812

Yeah. Sounds about right. Check out Daemons (of Gnosticism).

http://www.plotinus.com/the_daemon_copy(1).htm
>>
(cont)

The bit starring sage Mani is the real must-read part IMO.
>>
File: flatland.gif (12KB, 470x170px) Image search: [Google]
flatland.gif
12KB, 470x170px
>>
>>18948838
dimensions? what about them?
>>
>>18948848
"Synchronicity" doesn't make any more sense from this perspective than a 3D sphere passing through a 2D world does to the inhabitants of flatland...
>>
>>18948826

>>18948835

So basically, it´s just an interaction of my true collective self with my (((shadow))) physical self...
>>
>>18948853
but there should be a way to somehow calculate what it is it all about... is it?
>>
>>18948864
Of course.
Use 11 dimensions instead of 4.
>>
>>18948861

That's the idea. Keep up with the tutorials and the gap between the two might start to close a bit more. Before you know it, you'll be the one setting up those tutorials, not the other "true collective self" because you'll have absorbed it into you.
>>
Actually, going from "The universe is sending me tutorials," to "My higher self is sending me tutorials" might be a big enough of a shift for it as it is.
>>
>>18948865
is there a manual on that, that goes into details? I like read and watched some courses but I would rather know a "how to"
>>
>>18948784
Lurk more newfag
>>
>>18948877

Any astral-journey type work (Robert Bruce isn't bad, check out his work) will suit. But to find the meaning, you don't need to do that. It can be intuited from life in this dimension.
>>
File: hendecagram.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
hendecagram.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>18948877
There is, but you won't like it...
>>
>>18948872
I´m actually curious what is the meaning of those tutorials because according to my memory, every (((tutorial))) had a set up for the next one further down the path...
>>
Synchronicities:

Is it two things happening at the same time? Or is it the same thing happening in two places?

There will always be a logically valid, self consistent explanation for both perspectives. This is even true at the quantum level.
>>
>>18948882
thanks, gonna check him out

>>18948883
hermetism?
>>
>>18948888
>48888
>>
>>18948886
More like suspicious correlations in my case, the problem is that sometimes I don´t if I had a premonition disguise as my idea or it is just a simple synchronicity... and yes I always try to think about it rationally... something, however, is telling me that tthere is more to this... maybe
>>
>>18948885

Yes, haha. That pondering... that curiosity, itself, is most productive. (It's good that you're noting set-ups.) I've had my sync journey reach a sort of climax, a plateau. At the end of it, there was a name.
>>
>>18948890

8 in a row usually mean that something in a life is nearing its end, it´s time to celebrate the work that had been done... wew for me
>>
>>18948899
End, beginning, what's the difference?
Have you double-checked that 218 times?
>>
>>18948895

well, I hope it isn´t going to be similar with me, because If those crazy homeless fortunetellers from my travels were right... well fuck me... but tell me some titbits about your journey if you may
>>
>>18948892
You only experience synchronicity as intuition or subconscious. This, anon, is the narrow path that will lead you to the other end of yourself where LIFE and LIGHT.
If feels like the wind, doesn't it? You can hear it's voice but you don't know from where it came nor where it is going.
>>
>>18948903
well, 899 has the same meaning again, but it says something is slowing down just to create new beginnings and opportunities... I think it can be an answer to that statement about no half-year of paranormal activity...
>>
>>18948913
that makes sense. And this post is by itself a synchronicity in a sort, as some people used to call me the whisper in the wind...
>>
I've always suspected that what kicked off my own journey... had to do with being in the grid of some unknown person who who was the main "conduit" of the syncing. Have you noticed if you synchronize with others? (particularly spiritually sensitive people in your social group)
>>
My syncs aren't as dependent on group-syncing anymore, ever since I had that "climax" I told you about. I kind of forge my own path now. But yes, before, (I have like 10 spiritually sensitive people in my life), we were all going through stuff at the same time, like it was some kind of grid (I was the only one really noting this).
>>
>>18948918
This is not synchronicity in a sort. This is synchronicity, believe me.
This LIGHT, anon, it shines on every man. We are like this phone made of cans and string. One end of us is connected to this earthly you, this "5 senses material feeling machine" that answers by your name and the other end answers by God's name alone. The first divide us and in the second we are all the same.
LIFE and LOVE, anon.
>>
>>18948919
well my journey was kicked off when I misidentified the ghost of my dead auntie sitting on the bed for my mother, and whenever I´m with spiritual people, something pops up that needs solving, like a cicada irl (for the record, I somehow instantly knew when they posted the puzzle before, that they were implying the spear of fate that pierced jesus and templar traditions, however, I have a suspicion that they are larping because of the similarities with movie Constantine with Keanu Reaves due to burying the spear somewhere in the desert and the Mexican accent in the video that they had posted... and that is an another synchronicity for me, I had a prophetic dream about clocks cults and cathedral and long behold, puzzles are now about clocks)
>>
This grid-aspect was crucial to it. Me and my best friend (a guy who consistantly went through life-changing stuff every time his star sign rolled around during the year, and now I'm wrapped up in that same month-period in the same way. Actually, come to think of it, we're in it right now. Huh.) kind of entered it together. His life became more... stable and boring though, and his syncs ended. He was never adept enough to really pursue his Daemon, though. He found his wife and that was it, really. I went on, still a paranoid loon, and here I am now. Third-eye blinking away in my skull.
>>
>>18948939

Wow. I couldn't cope with that cicada shit; tt's a cicada even without the cicada! It's interesting though that it happens when you're with spiritual people. I identify. I have to sleep. Have fun :)
>>
>>18948944
well sometimes someone needs a charon... maybe it wasn´t about him getting there, just to pass you there
>>
>>18948954

Sure. But maybe he'll be back on it one day. There's this me-eventually-working-with-him-at-his-job thing that won't go away. Kek, the way I get jobs already is through mind-meming them into the very same synchronicity grid that got him that job while his syncs were still active. There's potential.
>>
Not that I could just meme any job into happening. There's a limited range of things to work with, here. Only things in the "grid" really work.
>>
>>18948939
cont.

I want to elaborate on the film Constantine a bit. long story short, I have been one night attacked by a demon entity, a pure floating darkness but somehow I made up a prayer to Michael, and it disappeared. On that day my friend at the time that even didn´t like those types of movies introduce me to it. The dream was about some bs with gf at the time and suddenly a screamer appeared. A blue eyed, blue skinned with eyes tattooed demon. I refused to wake up, but shit was thumping and banging. I didn´t open my eyes, just wanted to fall asleep. I opened my eyes when I heard whispers near me and it was 3:15. That was I thnik, my true start into this. After that what came... was a path
>>
>>18948961
isn´t that local telepathy? did you test your range?
>>
>>18948961
so some sort of bionetwork? It´s strange that you´re able to manipulate it because Aussie scientists couldn´t from the inside
>>
>>18948965

Local what now? The range is limited by my own desires and longings. I've never seeked a synchronicity that is outside of that, that's just not how things work to me. My very first syncs were around emotionally powerful things so that's how I've always worked with them since. Like, the idea of it not working that just seems.. wrong to me. There's actually a pretty deep precedence for me wanting to work with him, it would mean many things to me; it's all clear.

Okay, I googled local telepathy, we kind of shared our syncorniticitic paths for a while. The link, I suppose, is being maintained but it's certainly not causing any events or activity atm. We don't share thoughts or feelings or mind read each other or anything like that.
>>
*syncronicity paths

>>18948962
Any reason in particular for choosing Michael? Thanks for sharing all of this
>>
>>18948784
when the bell tower rings everybody hears it
/synchronicity
>>
>>18948989
well I was mainly referring to the scientific experiment but I made up a name because it was a long time before I read it and I cannot remember any names and such...

The experiment went, that the Aussie scientist landed on some island in the pacific to study the learning behaviors of monkeys (bonobo perhaps). They threw to the monkeys sweet potatoes on the beach and observed if they are going to eat them. One monkey discovered that she can clean it form the sand in the sea, but that was it.

After a while, they returned and learned that now all of the monkeys are cleaning their potatoes. The weird part is that they went around the disconnected islands i the pacific and the same species now somehow knew that they can clean the potatoes.

So the Aussie scientist decided to test it on humans. They went to Britain and show on a local regional TV a collage of faces and asked people how many faces they see (because you know, cognition=perception theory at the time). The people say 1-10. They returned to Australia and after awhile they decided to repeat the experiment in Britain and somewhere else and now people recognized from 15-30 faces (i think.) So they suggested that there is a some sort of Bionetwork, Bioweb, local telepathy or species neural network (SNN)

>>18949001
At the time when it happened, no. I didn´t even know about 3:15 am being the opposite of time when supposedly Jesus died. The thin is after I saw my dead auntie, I started to see eyes coming from the walls, all human eyes, women, men, kids, white people, black people, Japanese, all sorts. Hene I went and tested for schizophrenia, but nothing showed up, not even on chemical imbalances.
>>
>>18948967

By "grid" what I mean is a tree of synchronicities that connect into each other. Once a certain "thing" has appeared in the tree enough for it to feel like a theme (for e.g. you might notice one or more syncronicity events dealing with people getting new jobs) then that thing can be considered "a part" of the grid's deeper mechanics, for good. You can now expect to have a sync one day regarding getting a job if you can connect this up with some more things of the tree (getting a job might progress you in a specific self-development journey that is also tied up in the tree).
>>
>>18949008
The bells are ringing, but the clocks will close.
>>
>>18949026

Oh! You're the same guy!

No dude I'm talking about way more paranoid/wack shit than what you mean! Anyway I have to go. see you!
>>
>>18949033
Well by that theory, I maybe had started the trend with the job hunt.
>>
>>18949040

Speaking generally about paranormal stuff for a minute, breaks in one's routine lifestyle (experiencing a career change, traveling, half your house is falling apart due to termites etc) is known to make one more sensitive to things. There was a guy on an episode of Where Did The Road Go talking about his "trickster"titled blog or something who said that can even cause things like you seeing entities. It's weird. My own "climax" in my sync journey occurred when I was traveling. You had your encounter with weird fortune tellers. It's interesting.
>>
I believe Robert Bruce talks about it in his Practical Psychic Self Defense book as well.
>>
>>18949033
And also it doesn't mean we aren´t talking the about the same. Paranormal literally means "before normal", thus denoting "before explained/yet unexplained". That´s why it´s suggested using supernatural. But this is some Wittgenstein territory base. I have a theory on it. It all started with Plato and his world of reality and ideas. Everybody thinks that he is responsible for discrepancies between theory and practicality. But let me tell you that Descartes, with his "I think, therefore I am" nailed the schism to the wall while Plato only held it against it.

Follow me in this analogy. Imagine, that Jesus, Budha, Mohhamed, whatever higher being, doesn´t matter f you believe in it or not, come to you and says, that you are an angel. What are your possibilities in life?

You surely have reached the ultimate pinnacle, because you are an angel, you reached heaven, you don´t need to do shit anymore and grow. You have the certainty. But also you have the certainty that of one wrong move, and you will be cast from heaven to hell. So now you have two certainties in your life. Is it worth it?

Because as a human you have 2 possibilities to go to heaven or hell. But as an angel, you have 2 certainties, one guaranteed and one with a possibility. So when you get the wings, it´s better for you to rip them off as anything can happen.

It´s all about approach and understanding why theories and practice don´t often meet. Now keep this in mind and after you learn about Wittgenstein's nest of certainties in his work On Certainty, and revise the quantum consciousness theory, you peaked into the mechanics of people minds. This will grant you surely a new perspective on synchronicities, and why they are important to understand.
>>
>>18948812

honestly, you wont find the answers you're looking for on here. i have a similar situation but i never met, angels, demons, and or spirits.

i was told that i, ' understood'

i kinda know what it means but im just not too certain anymore. doubt/fear is annoying to deal with when you have no goals or motivations.

good luck friend, we will see each other again
>>
>>18948784
Synchronicities reveal hidden links between inner mental patterns and events in the external world. They should be a key ingredient in the design of the holographic reality. In this sense, you should end up designing a life form - that is, a container of consciousness - in a way such that the said life form forgets everything about its past, perceives other life forms as independent, and it is unaware that in fact everything it experiences and senses is a mental fabrication of its own brain. The distinction between matter and mind is vital for the life form to believe it lives inside Reality as an independent object. The very moment the life form discovers everything 'outside' its brain is non-existent, the entire design will be compromised. The only way to store consciousness is through life forms, and the only way for life forms to survive is to believe they are alive, and that they do live an autonomous and free life.
>>
>>18948784
>read a book about gangstalking
>speaks about someone with the exact same full name as me
>>
>>18949122
So much truth in this, I find that meditating to an 852 hz isochronic tone, creates a higher consciousness allowing this to be seen in full.
>>
>>18949108
all I can say is that I embraced what is said here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibL6Y0VN4Ys

It was a synchronicity as the speech is almost word by word a thing I said to a daughter of my friend dying of cancer

realizing this made me fear less
>>
>>18949130
OP here, thanks for the tip
>>
>>18949130

Life forms feel a part of a much great whole, and they have dreams fully driven by synchronical events. The multiverse theory gives you a hint of how the Universe is organized in what concerns an isolated life form, completely separated from other life forms, creating its own personal world, a world that includes its self-awareness, and the erroneous idea that everything it senses lies outside its own brain. Actually, life forms do need to believe they are alive in a world full of agents that interact among them independently and driven by free-will, otherwise life forms would decay, and all data stored in them would be irretrievably lost.
>>
>>18949143
is there a way to single out the agents? Or are they amorphic events?
>>
>tfw only synchronistic event in my life is having a vision of a fucking bag that appeared on ebay the next day, and my ex-gf reemerging in my life through the most unlikely ways for the past decade

five years ago i would have been all over this, but right now synchronicity seems like a fancy name for freak coincidences
>>
>>18949053
Sorry I didn´t reply to you. Well, I hope the crazy fortunes don´t enter the deeper mechanics because it almost happened. There were two threads here that people were dreaming about a symbol of a moon crescent with a 1 in roman numerals, and the second one is the same, but with a 2 in roman numerals. I, myself have a created a symbol (before even having a clue about sigil magic) that looks like a G with an E stemming from the back, so you can say it looks like a moon crescent with a 3 in roman numerals. I helped them talk through some stuff but, before the threads, I had a day vision (a weird occurrence like a short 1-2s video that hazes my sight with some hand holding my symbol in darkness illuminated by 2 candles, one was red the second was deep blue)...
>>
>>18949173
Synchronicity is when you are so in tune that your daily life is filled with freak coincidences. Specifically, certain ideas or talking points or objects etc coming up in completely unrelated places, times, conversations with people that don't know each other but somehow end up discussing the same topic a day after you talked about it with someone else, etc.

Honestly, don't look into it. Once you do, you'll realize how much control over your simulation you have and you'll either become depressed or, like me, become incredibly annoyed with the triviality of life
>>
>>18949212
I got the annoyed part at least, but tell me more about your experience
>>
We are all one mind, God. The world isn't syncing with you, you are syncing with yourself by becoming more in tune with your real nature.
>>
>>18949223
>you are syncing with yourself by becoming more in tune with your real nature.

And that´s where I´m lost, cause I don´t understand
>>
>>18949057
>Practical Psychic Self Defense
thanks
>>
NEPTUNE RISING FUCK YES PICEANS
>>
>>18949235
Different poster here but anyway...

The Absolute Mind is the Totality of Reality
Everything is God.
Events disconnected causally in the temporal sense, can actually be synchronized, due to the unity of the Absolute.
You can have a thought, and then on the T.V. someone will be talking about what you just thought about. Two completely disjointed events, occurring in unison due to their eternal union with the timeless ground.
>>
>>18949367
Oh, but how to find true nature of oneself?
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>18949396
The answer is always more meditation
>>
>>18948784
Modal vibrational phenomenon. Cymatics.
>>
>>18950503
>Modal vibrational phenomenon. Cymatics.

You mean like with the universe?
>>
>>18949403

I meditated a lot. I came to the conclusion on how to make sense of where synchronicities direct you. It has to deal with the meaning of your life.

Follow this analogy. Imagine a woman walking down the street. It´s windy fall outside and she sees a man walking on the sidewalk reading newspaper. A leaf flies into his face and he is startled and doesn´t know what´s going on. He stumbles onto the road where a car is coming, the woman sees it and pulls him back on the sidewalk, thus saving him. They look at each other, he invites her for a thank you dinner, and after some time, one thing leads to another, they marry and have a child.

By the Milesian philosophic school of thought from Ancient Greece, you find a purpose of a thing by searching for the cause that made a thing come into existence. By that logic, a leaf is the meaning of the life of that child, but what does it mean? It doesn´t make sense.

Actually, the leaf was a vessel of an idea, of a thought "of saving" that was fueled by an emotion (like in sigil magic) that created a chain of events that lead to the creation of that child. You can say that now, the meaning of the child and events that will occur to him, will have some sense of saving something/ someone. But it´s up to the child how much the child will listen.

That´s how things are integrated into this:

>>18949033

So to see where the synchronicities are taking you, look at your beginning.
>>
File: tmp_5899-2qcqxvo-781081049.png (562KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5899-2qcqxvo-781081049.png
562KB, 853x480px
>>18951943
If it wasn't synchronistic to some degree, you wouldn't be able to observe it. That's the mystery of quantum mechanics--the vibrational energy is only ever exactly where and axially aligned how it needs to be, in order to be observed exactly when it was.
>>
>>18948812
tfw invented E=mc2 then realize its the E=mc2 equation lol.
>>
>>18953094
OP here, I´m not that smart don´t worry
>>
>>18949344
No idea what you mean, but that symbol was meant to represent me, still don´t know why... maybe
>>
>>18951997
nagato a cute
>>
Synchronicities come and go on these days for me, I once had a dream about a distant cousin in the hospital, close to the place I work. That was almost a year ago, sadly, this cousin was hospitalized recently and his parents reached out to me for some medical software the doctors gave them with the diagnosis, I met them in my workplace.

I'm not very close to my outside family, I don't see them frequently enough to have them in my dreams but I had that dream long before this happened.

This is the most strange thing related to the paranormal that happened to me, excluding synchronicities that happen from two to three times a week.
>>
>>18948876
How can ones higher self affect external coincidences? I'm open to this idea but not sure how it works
>>
>>18949126
Whoa that would freak me out beyond repair
>>
synchronicity seems to happen more when I jack off less
>>
>>18948784
Same as all other meaning in the universe

Whatever you give it.
>>
>>18955238
Some Bruno Borges shit, he looked like Giordano Bruno the philosopher which in his works said he wants to be reincarnated
>>
i always see replating numbers on license plates at time like 2:22pm and 4:44pm and license plates ending in repeating numbers. what does this mean?
>>
>>18948784
The hidden song of the Gods, what else it's going to be?
>>
>>18956837
222- your ideas are will come true, be careful what you think
444- There are spirits ready to help you with something
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.