[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: red_magic_by_aspazia4896-d5vp0rv.jpg (327KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
red_magic_by_aspazia4896-d5vp0rv.jpg
327KB, 1024x1536px
Does it exist /x/?

I've also heard it be called "Sex Magic". It's suppose to mess with the sentients of sexuality and emotion and is used to inspire passion in a love interest.

Why isn't Red Magic sought out more by people involved in Witchcraft?
>>
File: loveofsouls.jpg (36KB, 384x504px) Image search: [Google]
loveofsouls.jpg
36KB, 384x504px
Lust is naturally wasteful, I doubt you can make a spell work being motivated by lust.

If you want to talk about actual sex magick I'm here
>>
>>18948769
What do you know about it anon?

Does it actually work?
>>
>>18948782
What do you mean with "work"? Be clear on your goals.
>>
>>18948793
To get a harder erection and bigger dick.
>>
>>18949589
>To get a bigger dick

Nice try. Ain't happenin bruv. Accept who you are.
>>
>>18948758
Yes it's a thing and it's incredibly powerful
>>18948769 sounds awfully butthurt. Go over to the /omg/ thread and scan the library or ask for suggestions on what to read for info on sex magick.
>>
>>18948758
Tantric Sex Practices

Crowley has lots of information on it
>>
>>18949703
>Crowley has lots of information on it
Wasn't he bisexual?
>>
>>18949678
>Accept who you are.
Easy for you to say. And what if "who you are" is something that condemns you to a life of loneliness and misery? You're just supposed to be okay with that?
>>
Of course Red Magic exists. It's just White and Black magic except you can't get the strongest spells because a red mage can wield swords and wear armour.
>>
>>18950597
heheheh.. what?
>>
>>18948758
>Why isn't Red Magic sought out more by people involved in Witchcraft?
For whatever reason, people seem reluctant to admit (even to themselves) to ever being motivated by sex.
>>
>>18950447
I have the same problem. There's nothing we can do about it. I'm at least working out so I can make myself look as best as I can. That's all we can do, mate.
>>
>>18950447
>You're just supposed to be okay with that?
Your options are to be okay with it or kill yourself. It's up to you.
>>
>>18948758

Red magic? Do you just mean a passion spell?
>>
>>18950447
If you think having a small dick is what is causing your problems, you are deluding yourself. It's a convenient excuse, I'll give ya that, but I think you and I both know there are underlying problems which you are reifying as your small dick.
>>
>>18951316
No 'Red Magic' as an overall practice. It is separate from White and Black Magic
>>
>>18952776
>separate from white and black magic
If you're talking about sex magick, no it isn't. It can be utilized within either, but there is no clear cut dividing line between 'white' and 'black' it's what you do with it that counts more than how you do it, in terms of white/black.
>>
>>18952782
Well that's the thing. Sex Magick is utilized in 'Red Magick'. But Red Magick is a different practice. You know how White is kind of symbolic of good/light while Black Magick is something darker if you want it to be. Well, Red Magick is something different.
>>
>>18952840
Oh, ok. So what *is* Red Magick? How is it defined?
>>
>>18952842 Red Magick is a for sorcerers looking for results at all costs. No matter how bad or good.
>>
>>18952855
That doesn't sound like something that deserves its own title...unless there are practical variations between the methodology of "Red Magic" and just plain "Magick"?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.