[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE GREATEST TROLL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 49

File: crowley troll meme.jpg (68KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
crowley troll meme.jpg
68KB, 540x700px
Aleister Crowley was a good magician, that is he spent his life trying to undo his conditioned self. In the process of this he often offended the sanctimonious section of society. For this he was labeled a villain. Many including Tim Leary and Bob Anton Wilson credit him as a major influence of the consciousness movement of the sixties.
Pay your respects to the Great Beast and stop getting trolled by him from beyond the grave.
>>
Mi6. His joining all the secret societies gave him access. Him doing weirdo occult stuff gave him street cred. He was like the mandarin in iron man 3, only on highly addictive drugs.
>>
File: diary of a drug fiend.jpg (335KB, 903x1600px) Image search: [Google]
diary of a drug fiend.jpg
335KB, 903x1600px
>>18948746

>Never read Crowley, nor done his rituals.

The man was one of the hardest working of us that has ever existed. He was the real deal.

He would love what you said though.

And a Doctor prescribed him heroin for his lungs. He hated being addicted to drugs.
>>
He discover the universe is a artificial simulation, so nothing is true, everything is permitted.
>>
File: 1335875237339.jpg (29KB, 420x560px) Image search: [Google]
1335875237339.jpg
29KB, 420x560px
>>
File: Crowley Early 30's.jpg (20KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
Crowley Early 30's.jpg
20KB, 300x366px
>>18948760

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." Is from Hassan-I-Sabbah but yes, he would have agreed . . . from an initiated perspective though.

That philosophy would produce a monster in a sleepwalking normfag.
>>
>>18948716
The kid found a new idol.
>>
File: agent k unseen meme.jpg (69KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
agent k unseen meme.jpg
69KB, 900x900px
>>18948763
>>
>>18948716
It's not good to be trolled by Crowley, but it's even worse to suck his cock this hard. You sound like a cuck, m8.
>>
>>18948771

>cannot understand respect
>>
>>18948759
If >>18948760 and >>18948764 is true, why must I read Crowley or do any of his rituals? If nothing is true and everything is permitted and the world is a artificial simulation, I can simply fart and call that a ritual stronger than Crowley ever managed to do.
>>
>>18948776
No, you cannot understand the difference between respect and cocksucking. Git good.
>>
File: mediocre.png (397KB, 610x252px) Image search: [Google]
mediocre.png
397KB, 610x252px
>>18948787

lmao
>>
File: raw belief quote.jpg (55KB, 617x465px) Image search: [Google]
raw belief quote.jpg
55KB, 617x465px
>>18948783

Is that really what you think it means? Is THIS . . . the best you can do?

THINK, MAN
>>
>>18948760
>He discover the universe is a artificial simulation
[citation missing]

>>18948783
Crowley never, ever said anything about a simulation.

And even if he did, why does that mean your "fart" would have the same level of penetration through the simulation as a well constructed mystical rite?

Moreover, Crowley is also quoted as saying:
>"The best way to live is without rules, but you must understand the rules to break them."
>>
>>18948832
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

>>18948834
Nothing is true, everything is permitted
>>
>>18948866
Do you have anything of actual substance to add?
Or are you just gonna repeat the meme from Illuminatus! and Assassin's Creed?
>>
>>18948868
In a simulation why would a "well constructed" "mystical" "rite" hold any more value over a fart? I especially find the >>18948832 "I don't believe anything but I do believe this works" quote to be hypocritically funny.

I break the rules by not knowing them, where is your Crowley now? Oh the house just made a creak, proof that a demon was hear and my fart ritual worked. I have invoked zzckoejjfjf a qreomon (my own invention) that will grant me great powers. A bibbily bobbily boo boo, that is a sacred word from the qreomon taken from the mystical island of Ur.
>>
>>18948889
>In a simulation why would a "well constructed" "mystical" "rite" hold any more value over a fart?
Theoretically speaking a simulation can be "hacked" using the correct methods to leverage the systems of simulation.

>"I don't believe anything but I do believe this works"
...what?
He's talking about how the notion of "belief" crystallizes conjectures into reality tunnels.

"I BELIEVE that the globalist reptilians are controlling the world."
"I BELIEVE that conspiracy theorists are mentally ill."
^Let both of these asses be set to grind corn.

>where is your Crowley now?
Dead, like every other human being.

>Oh the house just made a creak, proof that a demon was hear and my fart ritual worked.
???

For real tho, I'm just looking for someone to attempt to substantiate the claim that AC said a word about simulations.
>>
>>18948868
I would like to come back on my thread where i talked about connexion between HPB and AC. After that i came back on my note and found out what was noted on that. Every thing can be find in diary and personal letters of several people of the circle in the end of 19th.
As i said, to understand the influence and the part that crowley take on the revelation on occultism and orientalism, i think it s necessary to know the work of HPB as i think she was one of the roof of all the esoterism in the world on this period and so influence the 20th. HPB was certainly one of the roof of the golden dawn as that explains the turn n orientalism, was a part of hermetic brotherhood of louxor first generation, she is the beginning of the diffusion of orientalism esoterism, of feminism, one the roof of the independance of india, one of the roof of the psychologic work as jung was so much in influence and was certainly introduce with some mahatma and swami by the theosphique society. Crowley said that HPB was a part of AA, higly respected, he considering his birth as the same of theosophic society as a sign of his connexion with HPB. When you know the secret doctrine, everything in the tome I is a re formulation of the secret doctrine.
HPB was since young considered as strange people, she predict death of her grandmother, many psychic phenomena in the family house. Some of the servant of family, said one time she was horsing and she felt. Before to touch the gound, she stopped on the air as someone was grabbing her by the leg and was delicatly put on the floor. When she was yung she always said that she saw many time a brown guy with dark beard, long hair and white close. After some month in wedding, she give up the house and start to travel in the world. Rawson was one of her companion of travel. Around 1950, they travel to egypt to try to meet a great famous magician copt who have the reputation to have found philosophical stone. (...)
>>
>>18948889

The map is not the territory. But you can get where you're going.

A belief system is like a map. It represents something real but it isn't 100% accurate.

For example the model of the atom we are all taught is not at all what the atom actually "is". The machines still run though.

The same can be said of any ritual. The extent to which the practitioner's subconscious state of subjective synthesis is coherent and not full of holes and inconsistencies affects the completeness and accuracy of the work to be done by the hidden forces and intelligences channeled into the world of form through the unconscious mind of the operator during the ritual.

If you cannot understand that sentence or at least learn to, you will never succeed in real magic.

At that point I would suggest Chaos magic and farting.

Read:

https://www.amazon.com/Cosmic-Trigger-Final-Secret-Illuminati/dp/1561840033

http://www.originalfalcon.com/b-undoing_yourself.php

https://www.amazon.com/Sex-Drugs-Magick-Journey-Beyond/dp/1561840017

https://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Psychology-Brain-Software-Programs/dp/1561840718

Then read:

http://www.originalfalcon.com/b-ceremonial_magic.php

Then your head will be well out of your ass.
>>
>>18948898
>For real tho, I'm just looking for someone to attempt to substantiate the claim that AC said a word about simulations.

He never said anything of the sort. He believed in the mythology of Thelema.

I think the poster was just saying that he achieved a kind of mastery over reality and wasn't being literal when he said Crowley realized it was a simulation.
>>
File: lovecraft meme.jpg (9KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
lovecraft meme.jpg
9KB, 200x252px
>>18948917

>connexion
>>
nicknamed the sheyk of the sheyk, the immortal and many more. His name was Paulos Metamon. Many proof and witness said that rawson and blavatsky was enlightened by him and reveal many many thing. He certainly did a kind of ritual who the student embrace his ego (mana) and start the path of silence (normally). In the same time, there were an another student who was with metamon, it was Max theon, a french guy. After that they separated a few moement, HPB go to america, and max theon go to south europe and algeria. That was the inner circle of a society, with at this head certainly metamon. Above you have guy who leave society for ever. After that golden dawn and hermetic brotherhood of louxor appears.HBL long before golden dawn. After few year, we don t know exactly, max theon was certainly a kind of chief of HBL, him or some student start to promote the literal sense of some oriental ritual coming from the india specially in tantra and start the literraly use of drug and sex ritual. EVery thing linked with sex and drug is fore sure impregned with that. Blavatsky leaves it and state publicly that this order have nothing to do with the true hermetic brotherhood of louxor. After that many issue come between occultist in england and france. During this period Blavatsky after a kind of NDE, start to be in contact with mahatma and leave europe to instructed for three year by some mahatma, who she admits that one of them was the guy she saw when she was young. After this initiation she start to repand her teaching. IN all the issu, golden dawn was created in the influence of people of HBL, Matters for example have close connexion with HPB, and Crowley enter in. Certainly he was so in the possibilities to be aware about all this kind of internal roof. Not by hasard, he go in algeria, certainly to meet max theon, who was in the point to create a Cosmic society, in the base of the mediumnic power of his wife (like aleister crowley did). Certainly that Theon reveal him(...)
>>
the existence of metamon and that can be the purpose of his travel in Egypt. He certainly make a kin of roman, because of the initiation he ve got from metamon as his story is quiet similar of the kind of tory you heard on his group. Then after he start certainly his own journey, with his own myth founded on the connexion with the school. I don t say Crowley is evil man, magick tome I is kind of headache piece in all this garbagge reputation, it s a real love message and peace message, in the opposite of the the satanism and blck magic who said they come from him. But was far from ready to can give instruction, and worse, he greveal secret that have not to be revealed as he s so dangerous and as it have to be with guru. Happiness, like all the book on spelling, many error have made to protect the world and to push the student to understand the real message behind that, behind sex and drug, and the sincere student with sncere purpose even with drug and sex experience will pass trought all the shit can happen. But how many are like. Crowley will have karmic responsabilities for all the life who was broken by this revelation. Just to remember, if i don t say wrong crowley failed in the abramelin ritual, look at all the bad thing happen to him. Happy for him he was enough strong to don t go to psychiatric hospital, 90 other guy on 100 will go there for sure
>>
>>18948949
>>18948960
are you french
>>
Thanks Crowley
>>
yes sorry for my english, i can explain n detail if some want and i precise that all source can befound but don t expect to me to do this work or to speak a better english, i m hear by pleasure not to realize or confirm my supposition. Crowley is a grain sand in the worl of accomplsihment, better to learn about desert
>>
>>18948972
Nigga you lick HPV's bunghole as much as some people do to Crowley, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>18948982
>>18948972
>it's the wand measuring part of the thread
Oh joy.
>>
>>18948982
what is HPV?
>>
File: Madame Blavatsky.jpg (96KB, 588x821px) Image search: [Google]
Madame Blavatsky.jpg
96KB, 588x821px
>>18948987

Helena Blavatsky
>>
just have to look what the student of different school have done for the human kind. Don t compare a woman who inspire Jung, Gandhi, Einstein, A nobel price and many and many, with people who was involved with many kind of stupid story.
>>
File: marine lepen pepe.jpg (31KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
marine lepen pepe.jpg
31KB, 512x512px
>>18948949
>>18948960

They don't have paragraphs in French?
>>
>>18949025
neither electricty and hot water
>>
>>18948983
I'm just sayin dude, someone shouldn't be bitching about people sucking Crowley's cock when they do the exact same thing, just to a different person. But that's ok because that person always deserves to get their dick sucked, for some reason.
>>
>>18949013
I think you missed my point, but I do not venerate Gandhi either.
>>
>>18948987
HAHA I said HPV instead of HPB. I meant the woman, not the disease.
>>
>>18949160
So what is your point?
I don t care people saying i m a sucker of this guy or this guy. What they think that people in reading they will jump off their sit and start screaming against the wall. I m not a teenager, as i said, i m not here to find the truth, or find someone to be my guru. You read on post a big respect for HPB, yes that sure how it can be another way in regard of this life. You cannot find any characters in the contemporary world at this level of involment. I m sorry for you, you don t see the whole story about all that and you don t see the heritage of great people make available by blavatsky. When during century and century, all was hidden and the suddenly, they start to open for public mind.
I m not from any group, society or another bullshit. I m alone in my darkness, asking to my partner to light me what i need to know
>>
>>18949193
>93
"The only person who deserves respect is the person that I like, where people like Crowley deserve none because 'muh feels'."
>>
>>18949198
Yes, this is my point. Thanks, I was busy with some customers.
>>
>>18949198
what is your point?
who say that?
>>
>>18949211
Last time I spoke with you, you were shitting on Crowley because he wasn't Blavatsky.

Unless I just misread your broken english.
>>
>>18949217
may be a part of my broken english and a part of you didn t see my allegiance for Crowley. I have the french edition of magick that is quiet difficult to have here, and other book of crowley (i took the time to read it hein). Actually in my journey, was just after my reading of gurdjieff, i was looking for something more concret and less hidden.

I start actually the thread you mentionned by respect for you and in saying that crowley was not an evil man neither a holy man. And yes, when i start to study a movement, I always trust in people that are higher in hierarchy, so yes i have much more respect from blavatsky.

By the way, Thelema (and i mean the direct teaching of Crowley not from another frater or soror) are the equal opposite of catholic, at the end they suffers from the same disease. In the both, is always difficult to know if the student read it in the wrong way.
I don t know for you Ape, what i read it s you look like a reasonning guy as for i prefer to believe that all your act to inform people is to help people and not to create some kind of egregor that you can take power from it (It s definition of idolation).
But how many time, in a few week i read you trying reveal in 4chan all the bullshit that had been said on crowley and not by counterside, but by people who are student of thelema.

Ape you look aware, and you know orientalism, where is Crowley in the ladder of enlightement for you?
What is your personal relation with Crowley teaching?
>>
File: 20170429_144548.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_144548.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>18948716Some call me Crowley's Messenger. I recently started posting on 4-Chan again... I use to troll on here like 10 years ago under the name Crowley's Ghost... was thinking about that the other day...
>>
>>18949519
Who? Who the fuck calls you that?
>>
>>18949154
Crowley and Gandhi had a lot of similar views and quotes cause they both studied HPB. Gandhi actually met her and she is the one who got him to read The Gita, changing Gandhi and the world by doing so. Imo Gandhi was also a magician, and both were of "The White Brotherhood".
>>
File: 20170429_145730.jpg (1MB, 1506x1506px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_145730.jpg
1MB, 1506x1506px
>>18949531
The above is a shirt someone made about me once. And this is from my chapter in The Sync Book Volume One.
>>
File: 50c6fd6cafa96f38e6000009.jpg (79KB, 367x499px) Image search: [Google]
50c6fd6cafa96f38e6000009.jpg
79KB, 367x499px
>>18949541
>a shirt someone made about me once
Kill me
>>
File: unnamediiii.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
unnamediiii.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>18949541
http://churchofmabusradio.com/church-of-mabus/christopher-hunter-meyers-synchronicity-chaos-magician/
Hehe
>>
>>18949268
I'm a Thelemite.

>>18949519
>I don't understand Liber LXV, the shirt
Nice.
>>
>>18949569
So cringey
>>
>>18949541

>a shirt someone made about me once

lol you fucking retard
>>
>>18949571
hehe
>>
>>18949569
Looks to us like you're claiming to be Crowley's HGA
>>
File: 20170429_160107.jpg (389KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_160107.jpg
389KB, 720x720px
>>18949682
Possible
>>
>>18949682
66672_CrowleysButtboi_66672
>>
>>18949686
I thought the thumbs were supposed to be hooked for Vir
>>
>>18949686
Gonna need a big fat citation on that "quote".
>>
File: Sign_vir.gif (2KB, 64x150px) Image search: [Google]
Sign_vir.gif
2KB, 64x150px
>>18949704
They are.
Plebs gonna pleb.
>>
>>18949707
>'Crowley's messenger'
>Can't even accurately replicate one of Crowley's biggest contributions to occultism

Nigga probably says it like Krau-lee
>>
File: IMG_0322.jpg (54KB, 567x239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0322.jpg
54KB, 567x239px
>>18949705
>>
>>18948783
If you have cheat codes, you use them.

>>18948889
Rites and traditions have synchronicity efficacy, an ability to produce results because of repetition and belief above and beyond "coincidence."

I don't expect any of the schizophrenics on this board or this stupid board to understand that while they can create their own rituals, the older a ritual the more potent the outcomes.
>>
if i had to read one book by Crowley what should it be? what was his magnum opus?
>>
>>18949732
>what was his magnum opus?
Crowley wrote a big penguin book? Wow.
>>
File: 54630b-300x201.jpg (13KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
54630b-300x201.jpg
13KB, 300x201px
>>18949732
The Book of Lies.
>>
>>18949737
>gentleman and a scholar
thanks senpai
>>
File: IMG_0323.gif (3MB, 525x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.gif
3MB, 525x223px
>>18949519
>I use to troll on here like 10 years ago under the name Crowley's Ghost...
So, knowing the nature of 4chan, why would you out yourself now? You seem to quite into this image you've created of Self and on the internet, 4chan especially, that's like chum in the water. This will not end well.
>>
File: 20170429_155448.jpg (440KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_155448.jpg
440KB, 720x720px
>>18949705
The death star event happened in I think 2011 when there was a green "heartbeat" or "pulse" of the universe laser beam shot on the science center here in Baltimore. I think it was only projected here, N.Y. and Paris at the time. It's a calculation of radiation etc from "the big bang"... I took a picture with my girlfriend at the time (covered with a pic of Crowley here) and a orb that looked like star wars death star showed up in the picture... you can see it better with a high resolution photo... plus some of us claim that the actor hired to play Darth Vader was intentionally cast to look like Crowley when his mask was removed. This was the origin of the messenger "myth"...

P.S. to those who "never even heard of me"... did you learn nothing from star wars and the character Obi One... no one heard of him either.. Tesla just got "known" by the masses these few past years... Crowley was forgotten completely till he showed up on The Beatles album cover... I know plenty of great magi that are very unknown by the masses and sometimes even not popular in the highest of Magick circles... what's that even matter is beyond me...
>>
>>18949773
>Implying a cardboard cutout of Crowley on the Sgt. Pepper album helped perpetuate Crowley's work.
>>
File: 20170429_164821.jpg (614KB, 1056x1126px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_164821.jpg
614KB, 1056x1126px
>>18949751
I come and go like the wind, it's all good...closer photo of death star orb...
>>
>>18949773
You've yet to say anything of substance, let alone provide evidence of your claims, or even the origin of the "hitler" quote.

But yes, I'm sure you're the Follower just like every other person who claimed to be the Follower with poorly formatted infographics.
>>
>>18948866
Is this the new meme phrase from a philosopher that everyone is going to misrepresent?
>>
File: 1493327365596.jpg (66KB, 485x533px) Image search: [Google]
1493327365596.jpg
66KB, 485x533px
>>18949778
This is some ADVAAAAAAAAaaaaaanced autism.
>>
>>18949773
>did you learn nothing from star wars and the character Obi One... no one heard of him
ITT: OP is Obi Wan. Also the Messenger of Aleister Crowley.
>>
>>18949803
Ohh can I be Hymanaeus Beta and Alan Bennett?
>>
File: card-oho.jpg (67KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
card-oho.jpg
67KB, 600x400px
>>18949806
Happy birthday, anon.
>>
File: 20170429_165841.jpg (536KB, 1022x1022px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_165841.jpg
536KB, 1022x1022px
>>18949783
Page 6 of my chapter in The Sync Book... in 2003 I was talking about "illuminati" and "the Nwo" with people in the know... I never had one normie know what either was period till about 4 years later in 2007 and that was few far and inbetween...for the past few years it is the only thing everybody talks about (either believing or mocking etc...) think I really care if the majority of anyone thinks anything about besides much like Crowley I am just ahead of the curve? High intelligence or high lunacy?
>>
wait, what is this shit? i thought we hated crowley because he was a drug addict degenerate who used the guise of magic to fuck sluts all the time, who ended up broke and in an old age crazy peoples home after squandering all his cash.
>>
>>18949816
But isn't that actually more of a reason to like Crowley?
>>
>>18949816
>who ended up broke and in an old age crazy peoples home after squandering all his cash.
Except that's emphatically false.

>>18949814
OMG you wrote about a thing in a book therefore you're super enlightened.

How can I serve you, Oh person what talked about Iloominerty in 2003?

If you're so fucking ahead of the curve:
>WHY CAN'T YOU CITE THE HITLER QUOTE
>>
>>18949826
>>WHY CAN'T YOU CITE THE HITLER QUOTE
For real, I've posted 3/4ths of the unpublished Yorke Microfilms of the Warburg Collection so you should be able to find more than enough letters to pin your quote on.

Come to think of it if you're Crowley's "messenger" then why did YOU make the first ever public posting of the Yorke Microfilms of the Warburg Collection?
>>
>>18949811
>every man and every woman is a head of the outer order
Zezzle
>>
>>18949858
If you wanna be really popular at your OTO lodge, hand these out at Mass or Minerval initiations.

I *promise* your local body master won't threaten to put you on bad report.
>>
>>18949867
Are they seriously lacking sense of humor to a degree where that would cause trouble?
>>
Is 66672, Thy Messenger, bisexual like 666 The Beast?
>>
>>18949826
>Except that's emphatically false.
what? it's been very well documented.
>>
>>18949875
Yes.

>>18949910
>then show me
>>
File: 20170429_173253.jpg (263KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_173253.jpg
263KB, 720x720px
>>18949816
He did not die crazy etc... he died in his apartment alone. I read his dairy from 1947. He was fine and having dinner with Gerald Gardner in like July of that year...
>>
>>18949914
Woowww. Dude some of the things I have heard from you about the higher-ups really turns me off to the organization. I feel like Crowley would have thought that was funny?
>>
File: 20170429_172948.jpg (183KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_172948.jpg
183KB, 720x720px
>>18949867

He didn't want to feather a flock...
>>
File: 1490746459009.jpg (1MB, 1600x1307px) Image search: [Google]
1490746459009.jpg
1MB, 1600x1307px
>t. Local Body Master
>>
>>18949927
K.
Dunno what the fuck that has to do with the reply string, but k.

>>18949922
It should.
>>
>>18948759
Yes, everybody hates being addicted to drugs. That didn't stop him from seeking them out. However I enjoy when somebody who is capable of thinking and writing writes about addiction, as it's a lot more interesting then the average junkie.
>>
>>18949933
If FVK is an LBM I'll livestream my suicide.
>>
>>18949934
So am I wasting my time with them? Or is it worth it for the initiations? I really wanna A.'.A.'. but they seem even sketchier.
>>
>>18949940
>I really wanna A.'.A.'. but they seem even sketchier.
Self initiate.
I offer ThROA.
Pyramidos has been around forever.
Read John St. John.
If Crowley could do it solo when Jones told him "Sorry kid, the order's dead, do it yourself", then you can too.
>>
>>18949940
Also, a lot of the members seem douchey. IDK if it's just because everybody wants to be a big shot or what, but observing what you have said, as someone who has been there, about OTO politics... Like, If I wanted a bunch of humorless assholes as my superiors I would join the army.
>>
>>18949947
Do I still have to do the probation period even if I have been practicing for a couple years?
>>
>>18949955
Yes.
Keep the diary.
Read the libri (all class b).
Make the robe.
Practice resh + banishing.
Get your autobiography sketched out.
>>
>>18949937
Why don't you ever post all this on /lit/?
>>
>>18949961
Thanks man. Why autobiography?
>>
>>18949914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1PLwsxVjEE
>>
>>18949963
Because there's some MEGA faggy A.'.A.'. initiate that thinks anyone who doesn't keep a public blog is bad thelemite and I don't wanna deal with him there, and also we have /his/.
>>
>>18949970
What a hilariously awful documentary.
That's not a source.
Link me to the letter.
Link me to a reputable biography that even implies the letter.

>>18949967
Know Thyself.
>>
>>18949922
Frater Oz is a socialist. Crowley hated socialism (read Liber 888 Crowley on Christ. Where he argues Jesus was not a hippy commie. Or the forward to the Book of the Law)... Lon Milo is ok but acts a bit scared when we get "Deep" into shit. I actually have the privilege of being friends with Paul Weston (from the U.K. look him and his work up. Imo the foremost Crowley expert). Richard Kaczynski is a wannabe Big Bang Theory show liking nerd of epic dorky proposition who feeds into the b.s. Crowley persona even his followers are to stupid to know to be b.s. I say get yourself a copy of Isreal Regarieds 'Eye in the Triangle' if you want to hear about Crowley from someone who lived with him for years and actually shows the pure awesomeness of Crowley's true character... he even wrote this year's after they weren't friends at all. First few chapters will blow anyone mind at how supremely unique Crowley was as a human.
>>
>>18949974
>keep a public blog
Like, brag to random people on line, when for all they know it's just some fag RPing from his mother's basement? What practical value could that possibly serve?
>>
>>18949984
For someone who 'hated' socialism wholesale he certainly developed a pretty efficient form of it, though
>>
>>18949993
Unless I misunderstand what I read about him and the Order
>>
>>18949984
I dunno how Fr. Oz got brought up but for a socialist he's also an MRA, because I know the dude that cucked fucked his girlfriend (like the cuck that Frater Oz is) and every time he sees the dude online he wigs out into an autistic MRA shitfit.

The man's a joke.
>>
File: Aleister_Crowley,_Magus.png (439KB, 869x1104px) Image search: [Google]
Aleister_Crowley,_Magus.png
439KB, 869x1104px
I have always wondered what he did to became famous in the first place, cause he's been a powerful figure inside occult circles since his first battles.
>>
>>18950002
Someone told him
Git Gud
And he did, incredibly fucking fast. I was surprised to see how he seems to have fucking sailed thru grades in G.'.D.'.
>>
>>18950002
Translate and publish Lemegeton.
That's what put him on the radar, at least.
>>
File: Cm0_1LbUEAAlfid.jpg (72KB, 541x530px) Image search: [Google]
Cm0_1LbUEAAlfid.jpg
72KB, 541x530px
Cum Cakes When?
>>
>>18950008
Got some in my fridge.
>>
>>18949982
>entire documentaries are not a source

fuck off.
>>
>>18950017
If someone from the order said anything positive or mildly occultish about that frog I'm gonna neck myself
>>
>>18950018
>highly sensationalized documentaries with spoopy music and hostile interviewees are valid
Link me to the minute/second that substantiates the claim and it BETTER show the letter typescript and/or manuscript or else all you have is rumor.

>>18950023
David Griffin of the HoGD™ went full blown Kekite in a Chaos Magick group I helped admin.
>We banned the Great Ipsissiumus
>>
>>18950030
hha good for fucking you, man.
>>
>>18950030
Well, I have gained access to a nice 12 acres of secluded land, so I guess I better go get set up. Have a good night.
>>
File: 1488914821791.jpg (178KB, 518x663px) Image search: [Google]
1488914821791.jpg
178KB, 518x663px
>>18950033
Really he's a fullblown lolcow at this point.
>>
>>18948759
he was also an actual faggot, he fucked his boy servant, ate human and animal shit and did all sorts of disgusting shit just to be edgy. anyone that idolizes him is a stupid nigger.
>>
>>18950047
>animal shit
[citation nonexistent]

>actual faggot
Actual bisexual, given his children and marriages and scarlet women.

>fucked his boy servant
Bagh-i-Muattar is satire.
>>
>>18950055
what's the rundown on the human shit? I remember reading it somewhere that it was a prank or a dare sort of thing?
>gonna need a quick rundown
>>
>>18949519
What a faggot.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493504151621.jpg (69KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493504151621.jpg
69KB, 800x800px
>>18950047
>>
>>18950017
Don't forget the menstral blood.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493504157869.jpg (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493504157869.jpg
57KB, 800x800px
>>18949993
>>
>>18950081
I don't see anything about socialism there. I'm not denying he was against it on a large scale as IDK, but if you read the Autohagiography you should know he is responsible for setting up a socialist system in either GD or OTO
>>
>>18950060
>Crowley bragging about his attainment, again.
>"I am beyond disgust!"
>Laylah's sick of hearing it.
>"Alright, fuckface, eat my turds!"
>"I, uh....o...k?"
>She pinches off a fresh steamy loaf
>hands it to him
>He eats it.
>Chews, swallows.
>Eyes well up.
>Throat burns.
>But he keeps it down.
>He lords it over her for a moment, but is then humbled rather massively.

Frankly I think it's rather impressive given that the Dalai Lama says that for many of their spiritual posts a monk should be able to eat feces without issue and he's yet to know one that's passed that particular 'taste test'.

>>18950080
Never do.
>>
>>18950097
>Never do.
Then you ain't fa reel, then iz U, nigga? If U gonna roll bad-ass like Big Daddy Crowley, then U gotta man-up with all dat shit. You can't "Drake" ur way thru this; U gotta "2Pac" this muthafucker.
>>
>>18950109
>I never do [forget]
>>
>>18950097
>Meanwhile in India
>>
dear mr. crowley, can you help me get down with this girl i'm talking to even though we're both passive agressive as fuck and complete opposites
>>
File: 2342142352432.jpg (46KB, 410x307px) Image search: [Google]
2342142352432.jpg
46KB, 410x307px
This was the last place Crowley lived in during his final years. Despite knowing magic and secrets of the universe, he died a poorfag.
>>
>>18948760
>>18948866

>nothing is true
refutes itself. that statement is a contradiction.

>everything is permitted

define everything

The word permitted suggests a decision is involved.
Who / What makes the decision that "everything" will be "permitted"?
>>
>>18951726

this just makes sense tho.
>>
File: satanic last supper.jpg (114KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
satanic last supper.jpg
114KB, 500x375px
>>18950047

>has no sense of antinomian tantric deprogramming
>>
>>18951726

Poor? By what measure of wealth?
>>
>>18949839
>then why didn't* YOU make the first ever
FTFY bb
>>
File: netherwood.jpg (130KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
netherwood.jpg
130KB, 540x395px
>>18951726
Liar liar pants on fire.

Why do people think they have to defame the man like this.

Your image is a pic of the Abbey in Sicily like EIGHT YEARS since it's seen maintenance.

Crowley spent the last years of his life at Netherwood in Hastings.

Pic related.
>>
>>18950097
That is fucking awesome.
>>
>>18952633
>EIGHTY YEARS

>>18952310
Shit, I'm on a roll.
>>
This thread deserves a bump
>>
Let's be honest, satanists or anyone who take Crowley as a role model or teacher or legit at all are worthless idiots.
>>
>>18953253
Well first of all Satanists tend to reject Crowley.

Do you care to phrase this in terms of a refutation rather than just a naked "i dun liek it"?

Like, what about Crowley's system is objectionable? The reliance on formal logic? The plea to be educated on the mysticism of all times and places? The revision of the Golden Dawn and Dee's Keywords? The philosophical implications of John St. John or Gospel of St. Bernard Shaw? His long overdue revision of initiatory rites?
>>
If he was such a good magician, how come he was also the biggest degenerate? Is degeneracy the key to occult knowledge and power?
>>
>>18953306
To be blunt, save for the turd chewing, most high-schoolers have surpassed Crowley's "degeneracy" by graduation.

>light bdsm
>bisexual experimentation
>group sex
>drug sampling
>>
>>18953312
Ape, you'r a Thelemite...

I'm thinking about joining OTO but am worried that I'll just be hooking up with a bunch of part time LARPers. Does the OTO advocate a more or less exclusively psychological model of magic or what? What's up? I need to know these things!
>>
>>18953350
Each local body is unique.
Some are trash.
Some are not.
The only way to find out is to see for yourself.
>>
>>18953312
that was pretty degenerate for his time. Also, how do you even remove the gay from your soul after all of that?
>>
>>18953359
Why do you never comment on Archons.
>>
>>18953359
Fair enough I guess.
Excuse the quickly jotted post, and typo'd you're. Gotta shoot in a minute and wanted to get something in quick.

Funny though. Was thinking just today about how "I'll see for myself", in those words has become something of a motto for me lately concerning my exploration on magic as a noob.
Thanks for the response anyway.
>>
File: swastika.png (19KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
swastika.png
19KB, 600x600px
>>18953306

By breaking taboos you free your self of cultural conditioning thus opening your psyche up to interaction with hidden forces and intelligences.

http://www.originalfalcon.com/b-tantra_without_tears.php

Does no one on /x/ do their own research?
>>
>>18953368
Because nobody asks.
Archons are core to Liber 25.
Read Chaldean Oracles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vamachara
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinomianism
>>
>>18953391
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vamachara
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinomianism
meant for
>>18953381
>>
Why do people constantly talk about Crowley and Blavatsky here whenever they do talk at all about major 20th century mystics, but Gurdjieff never comes up?
>>
File: mill eccentricity quote.jpg (136KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mill eccentricity quote.jpg
136KB, 800x1000px
>>18953414

Gurdjieff isn't being called a sadistic, deranged pedophile.

Crowley deserves better.
>>
>>18953391
I have asked a few times and received no reply. Thank you.
>>
>>18953381
cool, can you now point out some concrete, tangible benefits or are you just trying to poorly rationalize eating shit?
>>
>>18953414
Gurdjieff always comes up in /omg/, it's just that the people bringing him up wanna spread the false rumor that Gurdjieff screamed at him once.
>>
>>18952633
I have no idea what's going on in this thread and I don't remember why I'm here but I just wanted to say that this is a very beautiful looking house
>>
>>18953455
Oh yeah, I remember that. I'd rather have some interesting conversations about the fella's ideas himself, though. What a fascinating man and thinker.
>>
>>18953458
Netherwood is CONSTANTLY described by Crowley detractors as a:
>flop house
>poor house
>a hovel
>a boarding house

It was a retirement home for ex-uni professors.
Crowley had a living room, a kitchen, a dining room, a bathroom, a bedroom, which beats the living hell out of dying in a hospital bed.
>>
>>18953461
I actually like Gurdjieff; not as much as others but he's a neat mystical commentator and head and shoulders above a lot of the mass market fucks.

But having this opinion triggers the Gurdjieff-fags because they don't grok that you can like multiple elaborations on multiple systems.
>>
File: CXVKPAjVAAAORPL.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CXVKPAjVAAAORPL.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
>>18948716
>rapes children to gain immortality
>Its just a prank bro!
>>
File: dr hyatt.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dr hyatt.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>18953446

>spoonfeed me

No. I can suggest some exercises that you can do and you can see the effects for yourself.

But your life will not get easier. A true spiritual path changes you, with no guarantees. You will experience spirit phenomenon and increased anxiety levels along with the "Gesture of Disgust" as you become aware of the robotic and sleepwalking nature of your fellow humans.

Spirituality is not fun, it is work. But it is work like learning a sport.

There is no such thing as something for nothing.

If you are curious about the effects of a certain practice then get of your ass and do some work.

If you are too scared to do so then start small. Once you have begun, you will inevitably succeed--in this life or some distant one.
>>
>>18953517
>>rapes children to gain immortality
[citation non-existent]

>>18953518
I agree with all of this.
But sorta fuck Doc Hyatt tho.
I've talked to too many of his students to take him seriously.
>Magick is bullshit, especially metapuke like Enochain.
>Therefore, I'll start a group with the illusion of sincerity that's rooted in Enochian and laugh at all the people who waste their time with my BS because that's the hallmark of a great magus, wasting people's time, effort, and money.
>>
>>18948771
all he did was use hiduism concepts and methods then slap his own name on it, give it a little satanic flavour for publicity and your all good to go
>>
>>18953518
who asked you for that tho'? I asked you about tangible spiritual results of degenerate practices i.e. eating shit, and if you reply with "try it yourself" then you are just memeing and can't actually answer.
>>
>>18953550
Crowley has a grand total of like six passages on Satan. I can fit them all in one post. He wasn't a Satanist.

Care to substantiate that he renamed Hindu concepts? Care to substantiate a higher reliance on Hinduism than Buddhism? Care to substantiate a higher reliance on Hinduism than Western and Egyptian contexts?

Can you back up any of your statements in the slightest?
>>
>>18953555
>555
>Antinomianism
>Vamamarga
>Vajrayana
These are actual functioning contemporary and historical doctrines of cultural transgression.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean they don't exist.
>>
>>18953556
Two posts, pardon; this the entirety of AC's doctrine on Satan through thousands upon thousands of pages of explication:

It was midnight, and the Devil came down and sat in the midst; but my Fairy Prince whispered: “Hush! It is a great secret, but his name is Yeheswah, and he is the Saviour of the World.” And that was very funny, because the girl next me thought it was Jesus Christ, till another Fairy Prince (my Prince’s brother) whispered as he kissed her: “Hush, tell nobody ever, that is Satan, and he is the Saviour of the World.”
—Crowley, “The Wake World”

Now this word SABAF, being by number Three score and Ten, is a name of Ayin, the Eye, and the Devil our Lord, and the Goat of Mendes. He is the Lord of the Sabbath of the Adepts, and is Satan, therefore also the Sun, whose number of Magick is 666, the seal of His servant the BEAST.
—Crowley, Liber Samekh

This “Devil” is called Satan or Shaitan, and regarded with horror by people who are ignorant of his formula, and, imagining themselves to be evil, accuse Nature herself of their own phantasmal crime. Satan is Saturn, Set, Abrasax, Adad, Adonis, Attis, Adam, Adonai, etc. ... We have therefore no scruple in restoring the “devil-worship” of such ideas as those which the laws of sound, and the phenomena of speech and hearing, compel us to connect with the group of “Gods” whose names are based upon Sht, or D, vocalized by the free breath A. For these Names imply the qualities of courage, frankness, energy, pride, power and triumph; they are the words which express the creative and paternal will.
Thus “the Devil” is Capricornus, the Goat who leaps upon the loftiest mountains, the Godhead which, if it become manifest in man, makes him Aegipan, the All.
—Crowley, Magick in Theory and Practice, V
>>
>>18953541
>I've talked to too many of his students to take him seriously

I understand that perspective. I too have experienced some quite shitty attitudes among people he worked with. I think it's the occult in general, it attracts some of the shittiest protein-sheathed androids around.

However, I have personally found his techniques to be most effective. And his writing most . . . inspiring. He has developed the most advanced method of meditation yet devised by humans:

http://originalfalcon.com/b-undoing_yourself.php

As for magic, he is the reason Joseph Lisiewski wrote anything. In his latter years he returned to the roots of genuine magic.

http://www.originalfalcon.com/b-ceremonial_magic.php
>>
>>18953574
This serpent, SATAN, is not the enemy of Man, but He who made Gods of our race, knowing Good and Evil; He bade “Know Thyself!” and taught Initiation. He is “the Devil” of the Book of Thoth, and His emblem is BAPHOMET, the Androgyne who is the hieroglyph of arcane perfection. The number of His Atu is XV, which is Yod He, the Monogram of the Eternal, the Father one with the Mother, the Virgin Seed one with all-containing Space. He is therefore Life, and Love. But moreover his letter is Ayin, the Eye; he is Light, and his Zodiacal image is Capricornus, that leaping goat whose attribute is Liberty.
—Crowley, Magick in Theory and Practice, XXI

Thus, in low grades of initiation, dogmatic quarrels are inflamed by astral experience; as when Saint John distinguishes between the Whore BABALON and the Woman clothed with the Sun, between the Lamb that was slain and the Beast 666 whose deadly wound was healed; nor understands that Satan, the Old Serpent, in the Abyss, the Lake of Fire and Sulphur, is the Sun-Father, the vibration of Life, Lord of Infinite Space that flames with His Consuming Energy, and is also that throned Light whose Spirit is suffused throughout the City of Jewels.
—Crowley, “Notes for an Astral Atlas”
>>
>>18953562
cool, i'm sure there is a doctrine for everything under the sun, but you didn't provide any evidence of the spiritual results gained from that, as opposed as someone just doing more "conservative" rituals. Tell me about these supposed "hidden forces and intelligences" that are revealed through eating shit.
>>
>>18953578
We still haven't talked about Crowley's house catching fire during the US election.
>>
>>18953576
>He has developed the most advanced method of meditation yet devised by humans:
I, um, highly doubt this claim.
Is Hyatt effective? Yes.
Is he the end-all be all of contemplation?
I dunno, the Tibetans, Kashmiri Saivists, the Theravada, the Sufis, etc., may object.

>In his latter years he returned to the roots of genuine magic.
That's not what his students tell me.

Also, I have deep familiarity with the drama w/r/t New Falcon Press. I'm not super impressed with the man's conduct. He's almost firsthand responsible for the abortion of a mid aughts literary-magickal renaissance of Wilsonian proportions.
>>
>>18953556
the conepts he talks about of the self, the higher concious the world being unreal/a dream the ego, are all hindu concepts buddhism isjust hinduism without the god worship, so im not going to extend on that, he even mentions in his book that the way he realised god consiousness/realization what ever you wanna call it was through hindusm methods like yoga and meditation
>>
File: Jesus Satan.jpg (98KB, 529x514px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Satan.jpg
98KB, 529x514px
>>18953555

What you are seeking is in the experience itself. Your brain will change.

This is like asking for an answer to a Zen koan, as if the answer is what matters and not the process involved in reaching it.

You cannot get something for nothing.

And good God you don't need to eat shit. How ridiculous.

Since you have not asked though, I will not share.

If I answer your question you will not understand it, dismiss it and debate it.

DO IT
>>
>>18953586
We did tho, in /omg/.
What's funny is that Boleskine caught fire on the date of UK's solstice about 16 hours after I performed Andrew Chumbley's Rite of the Black Sun.

>Tell me about these supposed "hidden forces and intelligences
Depends on your tradition. Aghora. Heruka. Etc. Generally the act will not be a substitute for actual evokation.
>>
Entirely unrelated, I'm now going to post funny anecdotes about Gurdjieff.

From a talk with Ouspensky, who as Gurdjieff's disciple:
>Question: Did you never ask Gurdjieff about the origin of the system?
>Ouspensky: We all asked about 10 times a day and every time the answer was different.
>Question: Did you ask Gurdjieff why he always gave different answers?
>Ouspensky: Yes.
>Question: What did he say?
>Ouspensky: He said he never gave different answers.

From Fritz Peters, who as a child was sent to be Gurdjieff's pupil by his parents (pretty long passage but worth it):
>When we had finished our work, he sat down at the table, told me to sit next to him and then began asking me questions about the English language. It turned out that he wanted to learn, before the guests arrived, all the words for the various parts and functions of the body "that were not in the dictionary". We spent perhaps two hours repeating every four-letter word that I knew, plus every obscene phrase I could think of. By about seven o'clock he felt that he was reasonably proficient with our "slang" vocabulary which he, apparently, needed for his dinner. Inevitably, I began to wonder what sort of people would be coming to dinner. At the conclusion of this "lesson" he told me that it was for that lesson that he had been trying to find me, because I was the first person who, some years before Chicago, had given him the real flavour and meaning of the words "phony" and "leery"; it seems that these words, in the interim, had become very useful in his conversations with his American students. "These very good words," he said, "raw . . . like your America."
(Continued)
>>
>>18953601
>the higher concious
Didn't believe in it. Thought it was a dumb concept for most of his life.

>the world being unreal/a dream
Care to cite him saying this?

>mentions in his book that the way he realised god consiousness/realization what ever you wanna call it was through hindusm methods like yoga and meditation
1) Which one?
2) Yes, yoga is key, BUT:
3) If you actually read his notes and diaries the rites and rituals of liberation were "The Rite to Have Any Knowledge", "Invokation to RHK", and Enochian, particularly Aethyrs 15-3 recorded in Liber 418.

Sounds like you have an incredibly facile grasp of Crowley.
>>
>>18953616
>When the guests did arrive, they turned out to be a group of well-dressed, well-mannered New Yorkers, and, since Gurdjieff had gone to "prepare" himself for dinner, I greeted them and, according to his precise instructions, served them drinks. He did not appear until most of them had been there for about half an hour, and when he greeted them, he was very apologetic for the delay and extremely effusive about how beautiful the ladies looked and how much they were all honouring him by consenting to be the guests of a poor, humble man like himself. I was actually embarrassed by what seemed to be a very crude form of flattery and by his presentation of himself as an unworthy and very obsequious host. But, to my surprise, it seemed to work. By the time they were seated at the dinner table, all the guests were in a very mellow mood (they had had only one drink so it was not due to liquor) and they began in a somewhat jocular and superior way, to ask him questions about his work and his reasons for coming to America. The general tone of the questions was bored—many of the people present were reporters or journalists— and they behaved as if they were carrying out an assignment to interview some crank. I could already see them making mental notes and could imagine the sort of "funny" interview or feature story they might write. After some questioning by this group, I noticed that Gurdjieff's voice changed in tone, and as I watched him he gave me a sudden, sly wink.
(continued)
>>
>>18953623
>He then proceeded to tell them that since they were all very superior people that they of course knew—since a simple person like himself knew it, then obviously they did—that humanity in general was in a very sad state and could only be considered as having degenerated into real waste matter, or to use a term that was familiar to all of them, pure "shit". That this transformation of humankind into something worthless was especially apparent in America—which was why he had come there to observe it. He went on to say that the main cause of this sad state of affairs was that people—especially Americans—were never motivated by intelligence or good feelings, but only by the needs—usually dirty—of their genital organs, using, of course (as he talked) only the four-letter words which he had practised with me earlier. He indicated one very welldressed, handsome woman, complimented her on her coiffure, her dress, her perfume, etc., and then said that while she, of course, might not want everyone to know her motives or her desires, he and she could be honest with each other—that her reasons for turning herself out so elaborately were because she had a strong sexual urge (as he put it "wish to fuck") for some particular person and was so tormented by it that she was using every means and every wile she could think of in order to get that person into bed with her. He said that her urge was particularly, especially strong because she had a very fertile imagination and could already picture herself performing various sexual acts with this man—"such as, how you say in English? 'Sixty-nine'?"— so that, aided by her imagination, she was now at the point where she would do anything to. achieve her aim.
(Continued)
>>
>>18953616
>>Ouspensky: He said he never gave different answers.
Buddha did this.
I suspect Christ did too, given variation between Pauline mainline understanding and the Oriental church(es).
>>
>>18953628
>While the company was somewhat startled with this dissertation (not to say "titillated"), before anyone had time to react, he began a description of his own sexual abilities and of his highly imaginative mind, and described himself as capable of sustained sexual acts of incredible variety—such as even the lady in question would not be able to imagine.
>He then launched into a detailed description of the sexual habits of various races and nations, during the course of which he pointed out that while the French had a worldwide reputation for amorous prowess, it would be well for the people present to make a note of the fact that those highly civilized French used such words as "Mama" and "Mimi" to describe some of their unnatural and perverted sexual practices. He added, however, that in all justice to the French they were, in reality, very moral people and sexually misunderstood and misrepresented. The guests had all been drinking heavily during dinner— good old Armagnac as always—and after about two hours of unadulterated four-letter word conversation, their behaviour became completely uninhibited. Whether they had all come to believe and accept that they had been invited to an orgy, or for whatever reasons, an orgy—or the beginning of
one—was the result. Gurdjieff egged them on by giving them elaborate descriptions of the male and female organs, and of some imaginative uses for them, and finally most of the guests were physically entangled in groups in various rooms of the apartment, and in various states of undress. The handsome lady had manoeuvred herself into a small bar with Gurdjieff and was busily making "passes" of a rather inventive nature, at him.
(continued in next post)
>>
>>18953578
What do you make of the Egyption Book of The Dead?
>>
>>18953595
>Is he the end-all be all of contemplation?

Well, nothing can be. By advanced I was leaning towards recent. He synthesized a lot of known, effective techniques.

From the introduction to Undoing Yourself:

"Without equivocation, it can truthfully be stated that this method is by far and away about the best method I have encountered in all my years in both psychotherapy and in the occult world."
- Israel Regardie

>That's not what his students tell me.

Well, in his final years he worked with Joseph Lisiewski and was firmly convinced by the man. He says so himself in Dr. Lisiewski's books. I'm not sure about his students.

>drama w/r/t New Falcon Press. I'm not super impressed with the man's conduct.

If you are referring to his signing over New Falcon to his son, that was a trick by his son. He was barely conscious when his son had his hand squiggle across the dotted line.

>He's almost firsthand responsible for the abortion of a mid aughts literary-magickal renaissance of Wilsonian proportions.

It's still happening. Original Falcon is going strong and the old-system magicians are growing by the day.

I think we are in a Hermetic renaissance as we speak.
>>
>>18953642
Great stuff.
Just avoid the shit out of Wasserman's editions.

>>18953648
>- Israel Regardie
I mean, you'll pardon me if I don't hold the man in the highest esteem. He's important. Very. I'd also posit that he had a very very narrow scope of focus and a minor discipline problem (not like total newfag tier but there's a lot he never followed through with). I doubt he knew his Kanglings from his Karmapas.

>I think we are in a Hermetic renaissance as we speak.
Oh, I hopeso. I just still have a lot of salty feels about how my friends and I got fucked. I'll at least admit this.

I still think Old Falcon was more experimental and risk taking than Original Falcon.
>>
>>18953607
whatever you say bro. At least we agree on the uselesness of eating shit.
>>
>>18953640
>As for me, I was cornered in the kitchen by an overblown, attractive lady who told me that she was outraged that Gurdjieff should use such words in my presence—I did not look more than about seventeen. I explained, quite honestly, that I had taught them all to him—or at least most of them, and she found this suddenly hilarious and promptly made a pass at me. I backed away and told her that, unfortunately, I had to do the dishes. Rebuffed, she glared at me, called me various dirty names and said that the only reason I had turned her down was because I was "that dirty old man's little faggot", and only wanted him to "screw" me. I was somewhat startled at this, but remembered Gurdjieff's reputation for sexual depravity and made no response.
>While the other guests were still hard at it, Gurdjieff suddenly disentangled himself from the lady and told them all, in loud, stentorian tones, that they had already confirmed his observations of the decadence of the Americans and that they need no longer demonstrate for him. He pointed at various individuals, mocked their behaviour and then told them that if they were, thanks to him, now partly conscious of what sort of people they really were, it was an important lesson for them. He said that he deserved to be paid for this lesson and that he would gladly accept cheques and cash from them as they left the apartment. I was not particularly surprised, knowing him and having watched the performance of the evening, to find that he had collected several thousand dollars. I was even less surprised when one man told me—as it were, "man to man"—that Gurdjieff, posing as a philosopher, had the best ideas about sex, and the safest "cover" for his orgies, of anyone he had ever known.
>>
>>18953617
read Liber ABA, Book 4 before you start insulting people, and quoting wiki articles....
>>
>>18953672
Oh you mean Equinox of the Gods which references two of the three rites I quoted?

Thanks for the advice friendo.

Yes, Yoga is key for focus on Godforms and Entities; they are not the End of the Road. The rites and ordeals must be undertaken.

Also, I don't need wikipedia when I've got the Yorke Microfilms of the Warburg Collection on tap.
>>
>>18953667
>Just avoid the shit out of Wasserman's editions.
Shit ; \ I have a Wasserman's edition.
>>
>>18953671
From Osho/Rajneesh (who, as a disclaimer, I don't particularly like at all but who seems to always have the most interesting anecdotes about Gurdjieff):
>It is true that Gurdjieff was a difficult man, almost impossible to cope with. One of his disciples, Nicoll, was travelling with Gurdjieff in America. In the middle of the night, they went aboard a train, and Gurdjieff, although not drunk, started behaving like a drunkard, utterly drunk.
>The disciple said, "What are you doing, master?"
>Gurdjieff hit Nicoll and said, "Who are you? I have never seen you before." He woke up the whole train, because he was stumbling from one compartment to another compartment, shouting obscenities, waking people who were asleep, throwing their bags out of the train.
>Finally the train was stopped; the driver and conductor came in. But Gurdjieff was a very strong man, solid rock, and nobody dared to catch hold of him; he might throw the man out of the window! And Nicoll, poor man, was trying to tell the people that he is a great master! The people started looking at Nicoll and they thought, "You are mad. He is a drunkard and you are mad. He is a great master? - in the middle of the night waking strangers, throwing their things around, shouting obscenities, speaking strange languages!"
>Somehow Nicoll persuaded the conductor and the driver, "He is a famous master, but what to do? This is his way."
>They agreed to let him stay on board only if Gurdjieff and Nicoll went into the compartment and they locked it from the outside. Then whatsoever they wanted to do inside they could do - the great master and the great follower - "But don't disturb the whole train."
>As the door was locked, Gurdjieff relaxed, laughed, and he asked Nicoll, "How was the scene?"
(cont.)
>>
>>18953691
Take it off the bookshelf.
Walk over to the trashcan.
Introduce it to its new home.

https://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=9010094832&searchurl=tn%3Dbook%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bdead%26sortby%3D17%26an%3Dfaulkner%2Braymond%2Bo

^$12, and you're NOT supporting the toxic Gunther Lineage of the A.'.A.'.
>>
Holy shit, the Abramelin Ritual as a plot device in a movie. Though you guys might like it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-S3JqJZJ3s
>>
>>18953697
>Nicoll was perspiring in the air-conditioning compartment. He said, "The scene? You almost killed me. They thought I was mad, and I knew perfectly well you were not drunk, because up to then you were absolutely alright. And suddenly?"

>Gurdjieff said, "It was a test for you, whether you can stay with me if I behave in such a manner."

For some reason, it appears Gurdjieff loved acting crazy on trains. A similar anecdote about Gurdjieff with Ouspensky:
>Gurdjieff played such absurd tricks on Ouspensky and drove him mad. Once, they were traveling in a train when Gurdjieff was giving talks in the United States. Ouspensky was writing down every word that was said because he wanted to prepare a great volume out of them. Most of the books about Gurdjieff were published by Ouspensky. American trains used to travel for three or four days from one coast to another. So when they came into the pantry car to have lunch or dinner, suddenly Gurdjieff acted like he was totally drunk. Ouspensky tried to control him but Gurdjieff just picked up a glass of wine that was on the table and poured it over a lady’s head. She screamed and yelled and they wanted to throw Gurdjieff off the train. Ouspensky was trying to hold everybody and say, “No, this man is enlightened. He is not drunk, he is just enlightened” – a very difficult situation! Then, somehow Ouspensky maneuvered Gurdjieff into the cabin and said, “What are you doing?”

(cont.)
>>
>>18953607
that picture is so fucking hilarious bronon thank you for making my day
>>
>>18953716
Occult movies have gotten fun again.

https://youtu.be/O9CzBfyQROA
>>
>>18953731
I watched that one on solarmovies. Neat stuff.
>>
>>18953719
>>>18953719
>Once he entered the cabin, Gurdjieff sat quietly. So Ouspensky warned him and said, “Please don’t do it again, I cannot manage this situation anymore. Let’s have dinner. I have not eaten since morning.” And again they went for dinner. Once he entered the pantry car, again Gurdjieff acted drunk and he picked up a suitcase and threw it out of the window of the moving train, creating chaos everywhere. Ouspensky wrestled Gurdjieff back into the cabin again! “What did you do? Again! And you threw somebody’s suitcase out. What about that man?” Gurdjieff said, “Don’t worry, it was your suitcase.” Ouspensky just broke down. “Months of work. Everything that I have done was in it. How could you do this?” Gurdjieff said, “Don’t worry, I kept all the work here. I just threw the suitcase.” He went on doing these kinds of things to Ouspensky. It drove Ouspensky mad.

Finally (as far as I know), Gurdjieff doing the train trick with (once again) Fritz Peters:
>[Gurdjieff] said that we had to have a few more minutes [for Gurdjieff to finish up business with his disciples who were seeing him off at the train]— that the extra time was absolutely essential—and for me to talk to someone and arrange to delay the train. I looked at him dumbfounded, but realized that there was no arguing with him. I managed to find some official and made up some story about the importance of Mr. Gurdjieff which, to my great surprise, was effective, and the official agreed to hold the train for ten minutes. Even so, Mr. Gurdjieff did not manage to complete his urgent farewells until the train was actually moving and I had to push him through the door of the last car with his six or seven pieces of luggage. As soon as he was in the moving train, he began to complain in a loud voice about having been interrupted and demanded that a bed be prepared for him immediately.
(continued in next post)
>>
>>18953747
The conductor, with my help, explained to him that our berths were thirteen cars ahead and that we would have to walk to them —very quietly, as most of the other passengers had boarded the train early and were already asleep—through the entire train. Gurdjieff looked appalled, sat down on one of his suitcases, and lighted a cigarette. The conductor or porter told him that smoking was forbidden except in the men's room and he groaned loudly about this hardship, but did consent to put out his cigarette.

>It must have taken us—Gurdjieff, conductor, porter, and me—at least forty-five minutes to get to our assigned berths. Our progress — with all the luggage and with Gurdjieff's lamentations about the rude treatment he was receiving—was so noisy that we awakened almost everyone on the train. In every car, heads would appear through the curtains to hiss at us and curse us. I was furious with him, as well as exhausted, and greatly relieved when we found our berths. Then, to my horror, he decided that he had to eat, drink, and smoke, and began unpacking his bags in search of food and liquor. I was finally able to force him into the men's room. Once in there he settled down to eat and drink and to discourse in loud tones about the terrible service on American trains and the fact that he—a very important man—was being treated in this shoddy fashion.
(cont.)
>>
>>18953749
>When we were finally threatened—in no uncertain terms—by both the conductor and the porter, with expulsion from the train at the next stop, I lost my temper completely and said that I would be glad to get off the train in order to get away from him. At this, he looked at me in wide-eyed innocence and wanted to know if I was angry with him— and, if so, why. I said that I was furious and that he was making a spectacle of both of us, so he put his food and drink away sadly and then, lighting another cigarette, said that he had never imagined that I, his only friend, would talk to him in this way, and quite literally, desert him. This attitude only increased my anger and I said that once we arrived in Chicago I hoped never to see him again. He then went to bed in his lower berth, still very sorrowful and still muttering about my unkindness and lack of loyalty, and I climbed into the upper berth hoping for some much-needed sleep. After about five minutes, punctuated by moans and groans from Gurdjieff as he tossed and turned in the lower berth, and by renewed hissing and cursing from the other passengers, he began to talk in a loud voice, complaining that he needed a drink of water, had to have a cigarette, and so forth. There were more threats from the porter and finally, at about four a.m., he settled down and did go to sleep.
>>
>>18953708
>O
Thank you.
>>
>>18953769
It's cheaper used on amazon. I just bought it there.
>>
>>18953772
Abe was the first link that popped up for it. Pardon.
>>
>>18948716
Want to talk to the intelligence behind the man?
>>
>>18953775
I always check because abe is in bongbux whenever you search and the shipping is a killer. Not that I don't have a stash of books saved for brexit.
>>
>>18953781
You're not V.V.V.V.V.
At least add the last period before you roleplay.

>>18953786
I think it localizes; I rarely get international hits unless I'm looking for something rareish.
>>
>>18953731
yoooo
>>
File: beautiful realm.jpg (63KB, 969x606px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful realm.jpg
63KB, 969x606px
>>18953667

>the saltiness

I understand where you're coming from.

>original falcon

Original Falcon still takes risks here and there, but they seem to be on Anterro's cock right now. I think Tharcher is pickier than Hyatt on whom he publishes. Or maybe the well is at a low point.

http://originalfalcon.com/b-blood_sorcery.php

I think the future will surprise and delight us all though, as the young, extroverted magicians get older and start to appear.
>>
File: obama thumbs up.jpg (52KB, 422x594px) Image search: [Google]
obama thumbs up.jpg
52KB, 422x594px
>>18953724
>>
>>18953793
>93
Ok...but I might be.
>>
File: kappa.png (1MB, 1028x1240px) Image search: [Google]
kappa.png
1MB, 1028x1240px
>>18948716
i actually saw the monster, and its not a grey
not sure if some sort of monkey hybrid or demon
but crowley was lying
however there are other aliens here too... reptos and blues
so yea.

(and it didnt hurt me so maybe they are not evil? my guess is they are just ancients)
>>
>>18953916
Crowley never, EVER, said Lam was an alien.
>>
>>18953916
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o22r0ND9uok
>>
Aleister Crowley is a de facto charlatan and all of his (informed) followers are selfish assholes engaged in chemical warfare against those they depend on to feed their narcissism.

You're the babyboomers of spirituality. You got yours, and now you completely don't give a shit about what processes emerge from your behavior.

If you've earned my scorn in this way, then you have certainly earned the scorn of others like me. Good luck with that.
>>
>>18953932

A tree can be judged by its fruit, but he is not evil.
>>
>>18953932
>de facto charlatan
On what metric?
Taking money for Order services is an expulsion worthy offense. Dues generally stayed local. Crowley was conned due to a generally trusting and accommodating nature much more often than he conned (see: Boleskine).

>chemical warfare
lolwut

>Boomers of spirituality, you got yours and don't give a fuck about others
Which is why I keep an open library full of redacted, unpublished, initiatory, and otherwise 'secret' materials?

>good luck with that
Thanks buddy :)
>>
>>18954116
G'day Ape, I'm a Capricorn and am pretty intrigued by Crowley's connection of Satan as an essence of change or liberty to Capricornus, the goat.
It corresponds to other zodiacal pieces I've absorbed along the way related to Saturn and Capricorn as elements of spiritual development and global influence.
Obviously, anyone who ever falls in to this stuff wants to be The-One-True-Prophet™, but there seems to be an 'archetypal journey' of learning and teaching that I was already modestly pursuing, but seems also astrologically supported or suggested.

If there is anything you feel would be especially helpful (despite how vague this is) or suggestive toward ascertaining direction and purpose in the manner of Capricornus expressing the creative will with courage and leaping the loftiest mountains, I would appreciate it's inclusion.

If nothing springs to mind, then I would merely like to thank you for creating and maintaining this library and giving others the opportunity to study and work this practise.
>>
>>18954209
>Capricornus expressing the creative will with courage and leaping the loftiest mountains, I would appreciate it's inclusion.
I dunno...Hymn to Pan? That was Crowley's go-to.

Bartzabel may be worth looking into.
>>
>>18954218
Thank you, Ape, I shall track down these scents as a Dog of Evil.
>>
Okay I tried reading some of his stuff, and it seems rather pretentious. I must admit I was quite underwhelmed, especially given his renown. What I got out of it was. Sexual Magick + meditate more...

Am I missing something?
>>
>>18954369
Well, what did you read?
And is it pretension or are you just not used to turn of the century diction?
>>
>>18948759
Ive heard he was a well intentioned person, but on some points he went too far. He had a deep understanding, but was just misguided
>>
>>18954374
I am not used to his writing style, that's for sure, but the thing is that I feel that he deliberately makes his knowledge hard accessible through his works. I'm in doubt, whether it is to exhibit his intellect or if it is to keep his knowledge hidden.
>Well, what did you read?
I do not remember all the obscure names, but I've read, among others:
Book of the Law, Book of Lies, Book 4, Liber Now and Liber Had.
>>
File: 20170430_234532.jpg (426KB, 1022x1022px) Image search: [Google]
20170430_234532.jpg
426KB, 1022x1022px
>>18953684
I made a ton of pics out of his quotes cause I got tired of explaining shit to people... 93's

I got an Ape of Thoth. Little fucker is the worst invisible stenographer...
>>
File: 20170501_011404.jpg (199KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170501_011404.jpg
199KB, 720x720px
>>18954369
Stop reading his sensationalized stuff.
>>
>>18948771
>uses "cuck" like he's cooler than tall person who did real shit,not just sit and call people who understand respect "cuck" when the word really means what he is.
>>
File: rosa33.jpg (23KB, 236x303px) Image search: [Google]
rosa33.jpg
23KB, 236x303px
>>18948972
>i can explain n detail
please don't
>>
>>18953455
>false rumor
i'm inclined to believe it
that's based on a biography by G's daughter
supposedly, she witnessed it
"you are feelthy man"
>>
>>18957005
>that's based on a biography by G's daughter
Oh for fuck's sake:

And as a fitting anticlimax to these breathless depictions of the meeting of the Magi, we have the following description from Gerald Suster:
It was Yorke who gave me an accurate account of the meeting between Crowley and another celebrated magus, G.I. Gurdjieff, for he was the only other person present. There are a number of false versions…according to Yorke, Crowley and Gurdjieff met in Paris for about half an hour and nothing much happened other than a display of mutual male respect: “They sniffed around one another like dogs, y’know. Sniffed around one another like dogs,” Yorke chuckled. (16)

http://www.ptmistlberger.com/why-remarkable-men-rarely-meet.php
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.