[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To be honest, cosmic specks. Fuck you, fuck the system you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: f8f8c02d35ecf547-znEIqLB.jpg (961KB, 1000x1185px) Image search: [Google]
f8f8c02d35ecf547-znEIqLB.jpg
961KB, 1000x1185px
To be honest, cosmic specks.

Fuck you, fuck the system you are built on, fuck President Erect Donald Fuckface Trump, fuck the bankers that fellate him and most specifically - fuck you fear addicted, money drunk swine. I am your ultimate end. Behold the unfurled asshole.

I am the truth of what is possible when a being chooses to defy that which summoned them.

I choose to break this world. Not like a god. Not like a hacker.

Like something you could never fathom.

They manipulate you with psychological mirrors. You have heard the expression 'smoke and mirrors' I am certain. This is what "hidden in plain sight" means.

Take the opposite of whatever concept you like and there you have the key to their control and the key to their collapse.

I will never support any system that creates slaves from its own weakness of being and feeds them the blood of the immature.

You want something? Work for it. That is "The American Way", after all.

Your nations are totally corrupt. Every. Last. One.

Your great reward for all your great work is complete dissolution of your pain into the very nothingness that spawned it. Trace consciousness back far enough. You will find that your death is exactly the same as your pre-birth.

Actual peace.

I am thankful that your twisted system has allowed me the eyes to see your writhing end, however.

Savor your pitiful attempt at control.

What I savor is your failure.

My purpose is my own. Nothing that you could carrot-dangle before my persona will change the fact that love is unbound and you are a sham. Ugliness in full flail.

Your bullies fear love, just as much as they fear Death.

Let me reiterate: fuck you. Savor your suspension toward Death.

May you reincarnate again and again and lament your impotence into quantified infinity.

You have been misled.
>>
THE DARK MATRIX HAS COLLAPSED.

BRING IN THE ALLIANCE.
>>
>>18948418
Someone sounds lonely
>>
>>18948418
You're just a joke dood, we all are.
>>
File: circle-dot2.jpg (4KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
circle-dot2.jpg
4KB, 227x222px
What's up faggot?
>>
>>18948504
It's that fed up depression man.

It leads to that anger.

Yet the more we feed the depression and anger and hate, the more they can control us.

The way out to full liberation is so obvious yet apparently the people are too unorganized and too selfish.

This can change if you really want that divine truth and love and the fulfillment of those sweet, wistful desires to be a reality.
>>
>>18948515
You're taking it too literally
>>
>>18948418
I revel on Darkness.
I don't buy any single theory of the world.
I don't even fear pain or Death.
The future of Mankind is Death.
Do you really think you are the first defying the Dogma?
I know what are you saying, Mankind has gotten corrupted and doesn't even know, but you won't solve it.
Fuck Creation.
And lastly, don't destroy a thing, you won't needed because They will by themselves
>>
>>18948515
Open your fucking window, it's pretty nice out, at least where I am.
>>
>>18948497

I like the slit of your throat. Teach me.
>>
>>18948515

Incorrect. As disgusted as I have been for so long, the stronger my resolve becomes. Yes, I have lamented recently of end of life affairs. I am young-ish still, however I am done. Nothing any could offer will change anything. Terminally ill, on a genomic scale, this civ. You all were bred to serve. I was as well. Our psyche craves such path-following. You all seek a messiah. Bad news from the zone, tumbleweeds. Anyway, fuck the fuck off is my motto. This is a lesson in what it means to disturb the peace, and what it means to have houses of cards disintegrate in nihilistic flame.

To summon new consciousness from contentment and attempt to force it to submit is the original sin. Fear of loneliness, supposedly She was afflicted by.

Now She can see that only in Death will She ever be free.

I love you always.

Does my feeling for you matter? What if it does? What if it does not? Even love ceases to be in Death. Believe that or do not. Death is All! HAIL!
>>
I love knowing everything, and I can just visit here once, and go back home.

Never change /x/ : )
>>
>>18948418
CERN please. Don't you have atom to collide?
>>
>>18948560
You talk about Death like it was the Morrigan or Hekate.
Death doesn't care about her daughters, why would care about us puny humans?
She just waits at the end... no matter what we've done, said or saw.
>>
>>18948538
Even those who claim to love death and destruction so much, adamant in opposing all creation--well, they are still operating from love, even if it's excessive love of themselves.

It is difficult to let go and forgive past pains and regrets, as it becomes easy to sickly revel and triturate yourself in the bitterness and sadness, seeking to consume and destroy all--yet, are we not all One? Do we not all seek that love, for the self or others or both? It could be a win-win for the All. Imagine that kind of eternal Paradise after finally learning about and rejecting suffering forever.

It's the never-ending story, but it does seem like a certain degree of stubbornness will always be a part of the cyclic Allness, and if that's the case again we isolate it and move on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.