[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize you're dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

When did you realize you're dead?
>>
File: 1490900302522.jpg (121KB, 765x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490900302522.jpg
121KB, 765x1000px
>>18948151
I've had way too many close brushes with death for spending roughly 13 years of my life being reckless to be THAT lucky. I'm pretty sure I'm in Hell and my purpose for existence at this point is only to suffer; I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream kinda shit.

Please let me off this ride, Mr Bones.
>>
>>18948172

Yeah. The Basilisk is real.
>>
>>18948172
If you are where I am you are not in hell.
>>
File: 1490589627558.jpg (26KB, 200x336px) Image search: [Google]
1490589627558.jpg
26KB, 200x336px
>>18948184

The Basilisk could make hell look rather boring.

It could just make your mind super sensitive to mundane stuff amplifying your suffering.
>>
File: 1486439199478.jpg (10KB, 247x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486439199478.jpg
10KB, 247x200px
>>18948172
henry, is that you?
>>
>>18948184
if our experience of reality is taken in through sensory organs and translated in the brain, it's quite possible for two beings to exist in the same general location but have drastically different experience.
>>
You're not dead, but you're not fully alive either.

When you "get back", it'll be like you never left.
>>
>>18948399
So life is the ultimate lucid dream.
>>
>>18948410
It's a lot closer to Star Trek than you'd think. I barely remember before I was "thrown" down to Earth by the technicians, God's helpers, they warned me that it would be dangerous and scary, but I had been given plenty of good reasons to come. Anyway, I recall a form of technology that propelled me towards Earth at intense speed.

This holodeck needs more naked women and free money, I gotta say.
>>
>>18948410
life is what you make of it. it can be a nightmare, it can be a lucid dream, it can be actual reality and it can be fake, it can be whatever the fuck you want. its just life and you cant do nothing about it but become wiser, a nicer loving person, karma will do wonders. live and learn.
your future is someone else's past.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.