[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How were pyramids really made?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: 2452.jpg (87KB, 760x509px) Image search: [Google]
2452.jpg
87KB, 760x509px
Just saw this documentary and it fascinated me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no
>>
idk want to shamelessly promote my own thread or anything but >>18942030
>>
>>18946977
Awesome, missed that one.
>>
>>18946970
meme magic
>>
From what I understand and what some archaeologists and "crazy people" believe is that the pyramids were built from top to bottom using anti-gravity and lasers.
>>
>>18947029
>anti-gravity and lasers.
what if they used 'gravity lasers'. its entirely possible
a dense enough beam of EMR would cause an 'anti-gravity' like affect
>>
Well they stacked blocks on top of other blocks. They made the bottom wider than the top, so it didn't tip over. They weren't very good engineers.
>>
>>18947146
20 tonne blocks, yeah i challenge you to do that with a copper chisel and hammer.
would probably take half the population of the world half a century at least, you ever dragged something in the sand?
>>
>>18947164
Are you talking about carving it or moving it? Because with a team of people both are rather simple using basic tools like pulleys, levers, and inclined planes.

In fact it's all the same tools that all cultures used to move heavy blocks up until about 200 years ago. Take the Romans, for example. They took some of the heaviest blocks the Egyptians ever carved. Floated them down the Nile. Shipped them across the Mediterranean, and then erected them again in Rome as trophies of their conquests.

Then in the Renaissance they moved them around again. Did they use magic gravity lasers?

No, they used ropes and pulleys, dipshit.

There's nothing special about the Ancient Egyptians.
>>
>>18947231
then why has any modern attempts to recreate even small scale pyramids with the supposed technology failed.

if you actually watch the video op posted or at least skimmed through you will see that there are markings left in and around their quarries consistent with modern technology, and feats of geometric symmetry that just can not be achieved with a string line in their statues.

>ropes
just how many reeds do you need to make a rope that can hold upto 20 tonne? you know what your saying right, that the egyptiants were using ropes better than truck tie downs, which are made by machines.

also you were the one that mentiond lasers and anti gravity, i just expanded saying how it would be possible, at no point did i say they did uses them, or that i believed they did.
>>
>>18947231
>they used ropes and pulleys
Yes, but archaeologists won't admit they must have had wheels, pulleys, iron cutters, cranes, etc, back in the giza pyramids time.
>>
>>18947251
the romans moved 200+ tonne obelisks from egypt to rome before video was invented.
>>
>>18947273
That does not answer the question, idiot. You're redirecting. Answer his point, or shut the fuck up.
>>
File: Obelisk-Lateran.jpg (185KB, 696x955px)
Obelisk-Lateran.jpg
185KB, 696x955px
>>18947251
You see this obelisk, anon? This is larger and heavier than any stone that makes up the pyramid.

It was carved by the Ancient Egyptians. We know where it came from, the exact quarry. There are marks where they carved it from the stone. Some of the other obelisks they carved are half finished. They carried this obelisk a few miles down stream and erected it at a temple. We know this because they left lots of pictures and writing about it.

Then, hundreds of years later the Greeks invaded. They liked it, so they carefully took it down. Put it on one of their barges and took it hundreds of miles downstream to their new city of Alexandria, where they erected it again.

Then a few hundred years later, the Romans invaded. They carefully took down this obelisk, put it on a ship, and sailed it all the way to Rome, where they stood it up and it stayed there for hundreds of years until Rome collapsed and an earthquake knocked it over some time in the Middle Ages.

Then, hundreds of years later, the Renaissance Italians were restoring Rome, so they picked it back up, moved it to a new square, and erected it again. And it's been there now for hundreds of years. Remember, this is far larger than any of the stones in the Pyramid.

So your problem is that your premises are wrong. It has been reproduced many times. All cultures carved and moved massive blocks. There are no special markings in quarries from modern technology. There is no special symmetry.

You also didn't expand on how it would be possible, because there's no such thing as gravity lasers.
>>
>>18947268
No, anon. Archaeologists admit the Ancient Egyptians had simple tools. Not iron cutters, but other tools needed to do the job.

There are no archaeologists who say the Ancient Egyptians didn't have the simple technology needed to build the pyramids. The people who see on Ancient Aliens are not real archaeologists.
>>
the point is, we don´t have enough sources on ancient history. Tho everyone´s an expert these days.
>>
>>18947279
you're very rude. if the romans could transport obelisks 10x the weight you're talking about with primitive technology, why couldn't the ancient egyptians?
>>
pliny the elder describes moving the obelisks on boats.

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.02.0137%3Abook%3D36
>>
File: egyptiansledgeswater.jpg (317KB, 1484x719px) Image search: [Google]
egyptiansledgeswater.jpg
317KB, 1484x719px
>>
>>18947305
that's a wall painting from the tomb of djehutihotep btw.
>>
>>18947285
>We know this because they left lots of pictures and writing about it.
i was not aware of this, not source i have ever come across ever mentioned any recordings of their mining or building of anything
>hundreds of years later
yes, hundreds of years later, when they had wheels, and pulleys
>There is no special symmetry
their statues faces are perfectly symmetrical, as in if you take an image of the face, mirror it. it is the exact same when layered over the top of the original. all contours are exactly the same.
>because there's no such thing as gravity lasers
well that where you wrong, all lasers are gravity lasers. EMR(Electromagnetic radiation) or light is the driving force that produces gravity. as photons leave their source they produce an inward force similar to the wake created by a boat, known as gravity. this is the reason photons appear to act as if they have mass
>>
People who believe what other people tell them without investigating believed what other people told them without investigating and built pyramids before they were thrown in a ditch.
>>
>>18947327
not the same anon, but it's a well known fact that ancient egyptians had wheels. king tut's tomb had a chariot in it.
>>
>>18947327
>I was not aware

The things you're not aware of fill libraries. Like the ancient Egyptians having wheels and pulleys, for example.

pic related

>perfectly symmetrical

They are not perfectly symmetrical. They're reasonably symmetrical, but this was not complicated for ancient sculptors to do. You just use a compass and a straight edge, for fuck's sake. Making a sculpture that isn't symmetrical, but still looks beautiful, is more complicated and more advanced. I mean shit, Roman and Hellenistic Greek art was more advanced for that reason. Egyptian art is all stiff and symmetrical and shit. The Greeks and Romans figured out how to do it better.

>electromagnetic radiation produces gravity

It does not, no. They are two completely different forces. Gravity is caused by mass, not lasers. Lasers do not produce gravity. They never did, they never will. Photons have zero rest mass. There are kooks on the internet who claim they do. They are lying to you, just like the Ancient Aleums guys.
>>
File: egypt_rameses2_battle_of_kadesh.jpg (25KB, 220x271px) Image search: [Google]
egypt_rameses2_battle_of_kadesh.jpg
25KB, 220x271px
>>18947344
not to mention all the paintings and carvings of chariots. rameses 2 was depicted riding in a chariot defeating hittites at the battle of kadesh.
>>
>>18947351
>They are two completely different forces
not one is action the other is reaction.
every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
which is why coulomb's law reflects the formula for gravity.
you can not have anything in this universe without a reflective counterpart, or its equal opposite, forces such as EMR and gravity are not exempt from this.
from this one can conclude that 'hawking radiation' is the densest fastest moving bandwidth of EMR, meaning that all 'light' in the effective field of the mass emitting hawking radiation would be blocked out by the higher intensity light of hawking radiation, going to produce an equally powerful pull inward to the center of mass.
black holes arnt holes, they are just super dense suns emitting EMR of the highest know wavelength, this also explains how weaker EMR is drawn in as its gravitation wake is far less powerful
>>
they were built by slaves and animals ruled by selfish men and women that wisheded to be preserved until god knows what
>>
>>18947402
That's the most disgusting bastardization of Newton's 3rd Law I've ever seen.

Action/Reaction means that if object A exerts a force on object B, then object B will exert the same amount (and same type) of force on object A.

If that force is gravity, then the force two bodies in space exert on each other is equal and opposite (and only gravity).

If that force is electromagnetism, then the force exerted by two charged objects is equal and opposite (and only electromagnetism).

Electromagnetism is NOT the reaction to Gravity, that doesn't make any fucking sense. Coulomb's Law reflects the Formula for Gravity because forces behave in similar ways regardless of the type of force, not because it's a reaction to Gravity.
>>
>>18947499
>object B will exert the same amount (and same type) of force on object A.
then how does anything happen my friend, if two objects with differing masses come into proximity of each other, the gravitational force exerted by each is different, explain how they are exerting the same amount of force on one another if there is a difference in the amount of force they produce period?
if every mass exerted an an force equal to every other mass, there could only be one mass, as they all share the one property.
what yous saying is akin to saying there is no positive or negative it is all just charge.
>>
>>18947524
There is the same amount of force, anon, but they have different amounts of masses.

The earth has a force applied to you of, what, I dunno, 300 kilograms? And you apply the same force on it. Now if you take a step off a tall building, that force will make you accelerate very quickly, but the earth accelerates very little, because a = f/m
>>
>>18947402
>super dense suns emitting EMR of the highest know wavelength

No, anon. Blackholes do not emit radiation. That's why they're black.

You should try to learn basic physics first. All you're posting now is word salad. You're using Hawking radiation wrong, for example.
>>
>>18947524
It might be a good thing for the integrity of this planet, if the ordinary electrical engineer doesn't understand how to transform electric radiation into gravitic radiation, or vice-versa. I mean when Fukushima blew its lid, the clean up solution was "Ehh. Let it soak into the water. Earth'll handle it." I don't know if Earth can handle millions of amateurs, tinkering around with gravity in their garages, and university classes with no regard to the environment's integrity.

There might be a good reason why this type of information isn't shouted from the loudspeakers.
>>
>>18947533
>The earth has a force applied to you of, what, I dunno, 300 kilograms? And you apply the same force on it.
regardless of weather your guess of 300 kg is right or wrong, i do not exert the same amount of force on it, it is the potential difference in the two masses that causes acceleration, of the less dense mas toward the more dense mass.
its just you only find your acceleration off of an earth base, so on earth the force applied to you(when falling) will always be 143 Newtons
>>18947537
>not know about hawking radiation
>>18947549
i get it. i'll just stop here
>>
>>18947613
NO. WRONG. The force you exert on the earth is exactly the same, and yes the earth does accelerate towards you, it's just the amount of gravitational force between both of you is so small by comparison that it has negligible effect on the earth (because the sun exerts that much more force), and significant effect on you.

If you don't understand gravity then stop posting here and go back to an introductory physics course. These are the absolute BASICS anon.

The potential difference in the two masses DOES NOT cause acceleration. The gravitational force causes acceleration, and all objects with mass exert gravitational force. The difference in mass between the two objects does not change the fact that both objects exert the same amount of force on each other. What it DOES change is which object is accelerated more. The object with the least mass will experience the most acceleration, BUT both objects experience it, not just one. It's just that the object with more mass experiences less acceleration.
>>
can we talk about pyramids, obelisks and wheels again or something?
>>
>>18947613
>i do not exert the same amount of force on it

Sure you do. Did you not just claim it was the "mirror" of the Coulomb equation?

the force is equal to the product of the gravitational constant, times the mass of you, times the math of the earth, all divided by the square of the distance of the centers of mass of the both of you.

>it is the potential difference in the two masses that causes acceleration

What is a potential difference? I know what a difference is, not a potential difference.

Also, no. It's not a difference that causes acceleration. It is the force of gravity. Two objects of equal mass will accelerate towards each other at the same rate. The degree of the acceleration will be the mass of the object over the force of the object.

>of a less dense mass than toward a more dense mass

Density has nothing to do with it. Density will decide what sinks or floats in a fluid, but it's not the same as gravity.

An iron meteorite will fall into Jupiter even though the meteorite is much more dense than jupiter. This is because Jupiter has much more mass. Indeed they actually accelerate towards each other. The meteor accelerates much faster because it has much less mass, but the same force is on each.

>the force applied to you will always be 143 newtons

Maybe if I weight 1.4 killos. The force will depend on how much I weigh.

The acceleration will be constant. 9.8 meters per second squared, ignoring air resistance. Because force is always proportional to mass, this makes acceleration constant. If the force changed, then the acceleration would change.

This is very basic first semester physics.

>you don't know what Hawking radiation is

No, I do know what Hawking radiation is. it's how I know you don't. It's not always EM radiation, for example. Also you posted some blather about "maximum bandwidth." Probably meant frequency there, but that would be wrong too.
>>
File: swallow.png (717KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
swallow.png
717KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>18947638
It's not actually as hard to move large stones with simple means as most people think it is.
these demonstrations don't fully explain ancient stone construction, but it at least gives a little bit of a teaser.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSNV5m-qOAg
>>
>>18947112
The science magazine this came from mentions that the technology was buried within the pyramid to keep it secret.
>>
>>18947231
> There's nothing special about Ancient Egyptians.

Except they developed engineering skills and understood laws of physics that most of todays global population take for granted. And slavery.
>>
With knowledge of sacred geometry
>>
With a huge work force and nothing but spare time.
>>
>>18946970
one of the best documentaries of the last years
>>
>>18948554
So then you agree, there's nothing special. They were a primitive civilization.
>>
>>18947305
And to think that until relativly recent egyptologists thought that the water pouring was done for ritualistic purposes.

They literally paint us a picture and for centuries we're just to dense to see it. I love it.
>>
File: dinos.jpg (103KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
dinos.jpg
103KB, 600x400px
>Dinos

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/pyramids-were-built-with-help-from-dinosaurs-claims-top-egyptologist/
>>
>>18946970
thanks for the original OP, been watching the Brian Cox version until now
>>
>>18947537
>No, anon. Blackholes do not emit radiation. That's why they're black.
>You should try to learn basic physics first

Hawking showed that quantum effects allow black holes to emit exact black body radiation. The electromagnetic radiation is produced as if emitted by a black body with a temperature inversely proportional to the mass of the black hole.
Hawking radiation - Wikipedia

>You should try to learn basic physics first
>>
>>18949784
>hurr I read wikipedia
>that means I understand hawking radiation

When you learn physics you'll learn it's a little more complicated than that.
>>
Electro-Fucking-Magneticism

Do the damn research, They used magneticism. The universe is ELECTRIC!

the proof is everyone. When we we fuck we charge up and discharge, Trees grow along magnetic patterns AHAHHAAH!
>>
With like 50000 workers working around the clock
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.