[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: waves-add.jpg (105KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
waves-add.jpg
105KB, 920x690px
I have never posted a thread here before, but i wonder if there are others i guess.

Keeping it short, this all started when one night i was woken by my partner because she thought i was having a nightmare. Still dazed, i was puzzled...looking for our daughter 'Kady'...after a few minutes...i realized that we didnt have a daughter called 'Kady'...it was just a very realistic dream. A year or so forward in time, to right now, i do now have a daughter called 'Kady'...2 months old, absolutly gorgeous.

I had a dream and woke from it only a few hours ago, im still trying to figure it out. The main vision i had was a rounded shiney metallic disc like object on the ground. It had a strong magnetic pull on it, i remember looking upwards and even the clouds seemed to be affected by it. Within minutes it was surrounded by people. I couldnt figure out what they was wearing as sort of uniform then it clicked...they looked very much like the people on the Denver airport picture. I was woken by chilli g shooting pains down my spine.

The only thing is, this dream, i had the very same dazed weird feeling like i did last year.

I havnt looked at the denver airport stories for a very long time, but its without doubt the same people.
>>
>>18946691
Well you're not the only one that dreamed masked people dressed in a green uniform.
2 months ago I've had a similar dream where I was in a hotel room. I still remember vividly the blue walls, wooden furniture and the window near the exit. It was night and I stared at the window, then I saw a big and black "planet" above earth. I kept on thinking that it was some sort of meteorite that NASA announced it will pass earth but I looked nothing like one, the moon was smaller. Then the sky suddenly turned black, like pitch black and the planet started glowing red like a heart, I remember being tense. Then the devil appeared above it in the pitch darkness, only his glowing white eyes and silhouette were visible and it was creepy as hell. He laughed and said something I didn't understand but the next moment I started hearing screams coming from everywhere near me. I don't remember too much after this part only that I was scared and was trying to hide from Masked men in green uniform that were going around injecting people with something and if they opposed they were shot. I was captured and...probably injected me, I'm not sure but I was scared and woke up in the middle of the night with a headache that lasted around 10 minutes.
Made a sketch of the planet the next day exactly how I remembered it. I also kept thinking about the date 29/01 during the dream for some reason.
>>
>>18946764
Post sketch.
>>
File: 29 01 dream.png (18KB, 1334x884px) Image search: [Google]
29 01 dream.png
18KB, 1334x884px
>>18946775
The picture that I posted is the one. The moon is the smaller circle.
I've also drew pic in paint the same day. It's shitty but it represents the same dream.
>>
>>18946764
Thanks for the reply, i still dont know what to make of my dream. Just this is the first time i have had a dream with the same wake feeling i had last year...and that dream came true.
>>
>>18946785
I think it's some sort of prediction...somehow
What happened in the first dream? The one in which you're looking for your daughter?
>>
>>18946797

In the first dream, i had put Kady in her moses basket near my bed after her feed and waited for her to fall asleep before going to sleep myself. It was...say like when your eye lids are feeling heavy...and you think you have blinked, yet an hour has passed by...it felt like that feeling, within the dream though. As i was woken i seemed startled...as if the "long blink" was meant to of happened completly in the dream as if my eyes where suppose to open still within the dream.

Its hard to explain, but the dazed feeling i had back then, have never happened until now.
>>
>>18946834
Hmm
Are you over 30 years old?
>>
>>18946844

>>
>>18946853
The only explanation I can find about these dreams is this quote from the bible that talks about the end of times:
"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions. Even upon the men-servants and maid-servants in those days, I will pour out my spirit" (Joel 2:28-29)
>your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions
sounds like something you experienced OP
>>
>>18946865

Dream dreams...see visions, yes it does reflect my experiences.

Its like the shooting pains up my spine was meant to be in the dream...i think thats why i woke puzzled.

What does the chapter reading mean exactly?
>>
File: 504bd038a27c7.jpg (74KB, 779x409px) Image search: [Google]
504bd038a27c7.jpg
74KB, 779x409px
>>18946876
Idk I haven't read the bible yet but I think it refers to the final hour of humanity where everyone will suffer due to a cruel leader marking everyone with something after a series of catastrophical events
I did find a passage that I think it talks about masked soldiers
"To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them."
A locust's head is simmilar to a gas mask and the denver soldiers are colored green. They also seem to come after a nuclear attack and that makes sense.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.