[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isle of Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: 9r0ZZyj.gif (182KB, 650x694px) Image search: [Google]
9r0ZZyj.gif
182KB, 650x694px
Is the place even real? No one talks about it, despite having a pretty cool name, flag and sick geography. It even looks like it could have some paranormal shit.

Is it like Montana and Antarctica?
>>
>>18946133
Next to Wales
>>
People are allowed to travel there. So it can't be that paranormal. Not like Montana.
>>
>>18946133
>Is the place even real?
top gear has done a few episodes where that has been a destination. doesn't look out of the ordinary other than looking like the middle of no where.
>>
>>18946140
We did plenty of military exercises there. Can't give details though.
If I tell, I have to kill you.
You know it a safety thing when military have secrets and not some paranormal conspiracy right?
>>
>>18946181
Tell us something you larper
>>
>>18946133
Full of fairies and bikers supposedly

(Fairies as in the fair folk, not fairies as in poofters who fuck the bikers)
>>
>>18946133
I've been there a few times and it's boring as fuck, but wouldn't surprise me if there was quite a few spooky things going on down there. Think classic secluded village disconnected from the rest of society.
>>
>>18946196
You been there? How is it boring? Does it have any hot girls
>>
>>18946201
The girls there are the same as the girls in the rest of Britain
>>
>>18946190
I'm sure the bikers fuck each other.

Know any good stories about the fairies there?
>>
>>18946201
It's boring in the fact that there's nothing to see except grey skies, shitty 'mountains', dead ass villiages, like just nothing good to see there. And yeah what he said >>18946205
>>
Isle of Wight is the GOAT spoopy isle
>>
>>18946215
Sounds like the Isles in a nutshell. Would still love to go.
>>18946220
>Wight
I'll believe it. What's there? Wights?
>>
>>18946223
People mysteriously vanish sometimes with no trace
>>
>>18946223
www.ghostisland.com/isle-of-wight
>>
>>18946223
I've been ise of wight too and it's literally almost the exact same.
>>
www.paranormaldatabase.com/islewight/wighdata.php
>>
>>18946215
Is one able to move to Isle of Mann and live there?
>>
>>18946236
well, yeah, I'd guess so?
>>
>>18946236
If you're a British citizen I guess
>>
>>18946245
Yeah but I'm American
>>
>>18946281
You'd have to get a UK visa then, if you're a WHITE MALE your chances are slim
>>
>>18946133
it's an extremely tiny island between Ireland and the UK, of course you won't hear much about it

interesting land though
>>
>montana joke is still a thing
This makes me happy. Until people start taking it seriously.
>>
>>18946133
What are you talking about? they have the Isle of Man TT race every damn year and it's always on the news so yeah it's pretty real.
>>
>>18946133
We don't talk about it. The Sword of Old Albion rests 'neath a loch, there, waiting to be taken up once more.
>>
>>18946220
Doesn't David Icke live there?
Also a load of old money high ups linked to Jimmy Savile live there too I think.
>>
Why is the flag like Sicily's
>>
>>18946370
Old Celtic symbol
>>
File: IMG_3739.png (11KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3739.png
11KB, 680x680px
>>18946133
>cool flag

Hidden message?
>>
>>18946296
I'm half white looks like I'm lucky boys
>>
>>18946449
Then you still have 50% white privilege, no visa for you, unless you're a mudshit also
>>
Major, and I do mean, Major deposits of gold bullion on that island. NY Fed size.

That's why nobody talks about it.
>>
It has a really cool native language until the English fucked that all up. THEY LEFT WELSH AND FUCKED MANX WHYYYY WELSH IS SO GROSS
>>
>>18946662
Tell me about Manx. Does it sound sexy?
>>
>>18946449
>>18946458
Yeah, just become a Muhammedan and commit some crimes and you'd be welcomed with a big house and a pile of cash.
>>
>>18947012
Very closely related to Irish and Scottish Gaelic. The last native speaker died in 1974 but the language itself never died out and it's had a revival in recent years. Around 1800 people claim to be able to speak it with some of those speaking it fluently.
>>
>>18946367
I saw a documentary about an island full of rich people. The guy filmed a bunch of pedo statues of naked kids doing inappropriate stuff on the properties of these rich sick fuck's homes and it's just considered normal there. Was this the island or another one? Does anybody know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>18946133
>Is the place even real
Is this bitch actually asking if the actual place actually exists?

Do I understand right?

MaxTT, mothafucka??? You don't ride also?

How about music, you've ever listen some Beegees in your entire life perhaps?

Your parents should get whacked in the back of the neck with a big fuckin stick for raising a turd like you under a glass dome.
>>
>>18946133
I've been there during the isle of man TT. The only /x/ related thing I've seen were the freemasons in Ramsey.
>>
As some one who has family living there (parents grandparents), its just another Island desu. apart from it being a tax haven and a few old folklores like any other place.
>>
>>18948380
I'm also interested to know more about this
>>
>>18948380
Was it the documentary about when they found those bodies of children in an old orphanage?
I know it was on one of the small british islands, can't remember which one though.
>>
>>18948707
Found the one I was thinking of
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq6lJsBz9UY
This was on Jersey
All the isles feel like some creepy Wicker Man shit going on.
>>
>>18948707
>>18948710
>>18948380
I remember seeing some stuff (possibly on VICE News) about a Catholic orphanage in Ireland run by nuns, where a huge number of bodies of children were found basically in a mass grave behind it. The area's fenced off and the nuns are reclusive but I think it's still running.

The article made it sound like the nuns were at one point just abusive, but even if they're mean I have a hard time believing that so many kids could accidentally get beaten to death without the authorities noticing.
>>
>>18949288
Nuns have historically been well known to be abusive. Many lawsuits and settlements. But that orphanage in question dates back to quite a while and it's believed most of the dead died to disease and weren't properly reported, not that they were beaten to death.
>>
>>18949288

Tuam in Galway

https://www.rte.ie/news/2017/0303/856914-tuam-mother-baby/

Sick bastards dumped the bodies in a septic tank.
>>
Legend has it that once a year 1000's of bipedaled machine have a race and sometimes crash, really spoopy
>>
>>18948710
Holy fuck this goddamn documentary. Some parts of it seem a little exaggerated (the statue of a kid sucking cock looks like he's just got ice cream desu) but a lot of his research is pretty crazy.

>considering catching a flight to Jersey

Tbh it's interesting also the system of government UK islands have that make them exempt from so much. Not part of the UK, exempt from UK laws and taxes, there's even a mansion on an island near Sark I believe that's technically a separate diplomatic entity, with just one family and their huge manor home. God knows the shit that happens there.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.