[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEMA is on Red Alert for an Asteroid to hit Earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

An asteroid strike may not be so good for the human race, but this planet and the life on it would benefit a great deal from our extermination.

https://youtu.be/NGLb4ncxbIc
>>
I like the claim that the concert was hit by an "electromagnetic pulse" and that the audience was screaming for their lives, but then they just show the footage and it's only a fireball and the audience is cheering.
>>
Around the 1:40 mark, are they trying to say that once a month a meteor hits the earth with more force than the atomic bomb at Hiroshima? This sounds a little exaggerated desu
>>
>>18946065
see you in 9/23 bb
>>
>>18946109
The ocean, maybe? IDK I don't trust random internet people for *any* information.
>>
>>18946109
It's estimated to be about once a year. But that's in terms of total energy, most of which is lost when the meteor explodes in the atmosphere. And if anybody witnesses it, all they hear is a thunderclap.

They're trying to suggest it hits the ground and explodes with the energy of hiroshima, which is an absurd exaggeration.
>>
they are not entirely wrong there was a meteor spotted in ky the other day the supersonic sound was incredible haha
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.