[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

StyxHexenHammer666:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Styx.jpg (151KB, 797x522px) Image search: [Google]
Styx.jpg
151KB, 797x522px
What is /x/'s opinion on StyxHexenHammer666?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipVshbTZWmk&list=PLe6Bc4vsmzwKYjFfE5KeyZpm9J8oKgeP7&index=1
>>
Seems like a fucking weeb
>>
Read in a thread the other day that he eats alot of MRE's. And a bunch of military/veteran anons mentions that thats pretty stupid for a civilian to do. because most of them arent very tasty, they contain shittons of calories designed for people who do heavy exercise all day and they give you constipation so you dont have to take a shit in a battlefield.
>>
>>18946081

MRE's are probably appealing to autists because everything in it is neatly packed.
>>
>>18946081
He likes eating them because he thinks a lot of it is tastier than store food.
>>
>>18946081
>they contain shittons of calories
He obviously needs then since he constantly stays awake drinking red bull or monster, editing and writing occult literature and making youtube videos and being addicted to youtube as a whole.
>>
>>18946042
My favorite youtuber
>>
File: 1493388587280.jpg (104KB, 1000x896px) Image search: [Google]
1493388587280.jpg
104KB, 1000x896px
THAT WAS NOT THAT CUTE TO ME!
>>
>>18946081
He probably thinks it makes him cool.
>>
>>18946042
He's my favorite occultist, I've learned a lot from him.
>>
>>18946042
very talky, slightly annoying voice, goes off on tangents often, minimum knowledge, he's ok-ish
>>
>>18946254
Ffs. How about actual cooking? You know, with pots and pans? Not any chance they put additional chemicals in there, that aren't listed. Why would the Military do that?
>>
File: Styxhexenhammer666 teleport.jpg (279KB, 495x588px) Image search: [Google]
Styxhexenhammer666 teleport.jpg
279KB, 495x588px
>>18946042
based with great political commentary and interesting occult stuff
>>
>>18946520
With all the transmission tech they have dumped cash into, wouldn't the MREs be the ideal venue for soldiers?
>>
>>18946081
well he does a lot of gardening so that's kind of a workout and the MREs are for a youtube series. He's not eating them just for fun he's testing out MREs from different nations
>>
>>18946042
he needs to wear shirts or wear them properly. like in this video, why did he not button up his shirt? or in his other videos, why does he wear outerwear like a leather jacket over his naked body?
>>
>>18946524
Holy kek I'm saving this
>>
>>18946772
He's cool and kinda hot, you probably wouldt understand it.
>>
He is alright, that's about all.

>>18946081
>they contain shittons of calories designed for people who do heavy exercise all day
So eat half.
>and they give you constipation so you dont have to take a shit in a battlefield.
Which is bullshit, they aren't designed to do that, its just an effect of them being low on fibers.

Being shot with 6 days worth of shit in your guts isn't exactly optimal.
>>
File: 1488214061152.png (641KB, 785x546px) Image search: [Google]
1488214061152.png
641KB, 785x546px
There are some pics out there of him, he looks kinda asian with short hair, pretty strange, I think his name is Warwick which is pretty cool imo

He has a garden, MRE eating series, political commentary, occult literature series
Used to be a "Satanist" but not anymore, doesn't like wearing shirts during videos

Hes pretty good imo, I like his political stuff sometimes because of his fashion of speaking in the same way and using the same lines "thats about all, peace out" "clinton is a warhawk and a McCarthyist" "lamestream media"
The garden stuff is also pretty interesting, dont really care for MRE videos and the occult stuff is only really interesting on specific topics like plants or the mind
see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_IG4C2-uWc
I like his ideas on imagination, he talks about this more practically in politics and the power of memetics as symbology
>>
I think he's kind of cute.

He also looks like Ward Rackley from King of the Hill. Resplendent!
>>
Not bad, as of the recent however I think his rising popularity may be going to his head.
>>
>>18946524
fucking kek
saved
>>
>>18946042
He's an attention whore. Most YouTubers are, or else they wouldn't be YouTubers, but he's a little more desperate and pathetic than the average.

He talks about politics and current events so /pol/ will pay attention to him and throw him a few bucks via Patreon. He re-edits public domain occult works because people shopping for grimoires on Amazon are dumb enough to buy anything, might as well be in on that. The MREs and Minecraft are just to try to get in on popular YouTube rackets.

He's a good substitute for doing your own research, in case you don't have all day to read news sites and monitor /pol/. But I've got no use for him. He has no insights to offer me that I couldn't figure out on my own if I cared to bother, and he's too unstable for me to trust his opinions without doing the research for myself.
>>
File: 1467314174024.png (86KB, 229x518px) Image search: [Google]
1467314174024.png
86KB, 229x518px
*spoon clinks*

He's pretty cool I guess

That's about all.
>>
Pathetic manchild. If a movie character looked and acted like him the movie would be be lambasted for it's over the top portrayal of weirdos and nerds.

Honestly, how can a grown "man" not see how shameful it is to be 16+ and still be into the occult.There's a reason Ouija boards are for children.
>>
>>18946042
Seems like pretty standard YouTube tier autist. Needs to either learn2shirts, or learn2lift.
>>
>>18949552
>Honestly, how can a grown "man" not see how shameful it is to be 16+ and still be into the occult.

Is this bait specifically for /x/?
>>
File: PlaidKnight.png (76KB, 1638x744px) Image search: [Google]
PlaidKnight.png
76KB, 1638x744px
>>18949552
>>
>>18949552
Occultism is not represented in any way, shape or form by ouija boards' spoopy demon portals. In fact, ouija boards are bullshit. Styx knows that, too.

You can evolve as an individual through occultism. It's by no means childish to be into it.

I hope this is bait.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.