[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random water drop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4908.jpg (111KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4908.jpg
111KB, 1500x2000px
Anyone else have a water drop randomly land on you?

Its happened to me a couple times. The most unexplainable one was when I was driving and it was totally dry weather and no leaks in my roof...
>>
>>18945955
yeah i've had it happen while indoors a couple of times. really fucking weird.
>>
Me too. Such an experience that stands out and is remembered. But if it means anything...

If so what de hell what
>>
Huh. I've never really given it much thought until now, but yes, I have had a random drop of water strike me several times that I can remember.

Sometimes while I was inside a dry room without a conspicuous source and sometimes while outside on a clear day.
>>
Started for me early 2016. Thought it were demons who wanted to piss me off

mostly have disappeared since i've fuck some girls, still happen from time to time

also the impression of having ears perced, sometimes left sometimes right ear...
>>
File: dripdrop.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dripdrop.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
yeah, i'm usually out planting sunflowers in my free time. you get used to it
>>
>>18946064
also the impression that i have teardrops altho i'm not actually crying
>>
sometimes i spit from my apartment window
>>
>>18945955
its just a drip of birds piss. chill the fuck out
>>
File: 1488841546189.jpg (27KB, 552x457px) Image search: [Google]
1488841546189.jpg
27KB, 552x457px
Water find the most odd places to hide..

Dont be a dumbling
>>
>>18946127
THIS. When it happens outside it is bird piss. You may not see the bird above you as it likely fell from quite high up and was carried down at an angle, generally.
>>
>>18946127
yeah like i've a bird above me when i'm playing cs go
it's a sensory hallucination
>>
>>18946064
Nigga you are mental. It's just your brain farting
>>
>>18946178
yeah i know, but at the time i read the bible so i was like it's obviously paranormal
also had a lot of trouble to sleep

took time to get down from that
>>
>>18946155
Birds don't piss and shit seperately
>>
>>18946171
the government installed hacks in your brain and the raindrop indicates the position of the opponent :o eksdee
>>
>>18946195
well then superman shakes it off in the sky
>>
>>18945955
in my front yard by the door there is a japanese magnolia tree. years ago me and some friends where out front smoking some cigs and talking. i noticed something that looked like rain but it wasnt

it was only under the magnolia tree and the drops were small. there were small things spitting. like some kind of nematode and they were all over the branches. small as fuck . the drops seems almost as big as them which made no sense

that year it stayed in bloom for 4 months and bloomed again 4-5 months later. all of us got spit on by those things
>>
>>18946214
That seems like a nice thing to see. Very interesting you say nematodes, it's probably just tree sweat
>>
>>18946127
No it happens inside too and it's not a hallucination, there is actual water on me afterwards
>>
>>18946272
this. indoors, no water source in the room, drop of water lands on arm, it wipes off onto finger and has no scent or color, seems to be water. have had it happen more than once.
>>
interesting, this appears to happen quite often but still goes unexplained.

http://www.pinellaspascoparanormal.com/apps/blog/show/18808140-open-discussion-water-drops-out-of-nowhere
>>
>>18945955
actually, yes. I have had this one time a water droplet fell onto my stomach(on my skin). I was wearing a shirt so i just assumed my pits were sweating or something.
>>
outdoorz: birdpee
indoorz: spiderpoo
>>
>>18945955
Omfg.. thought i was going crazy today while driving with my dad when this happened to me :D
>>
File: 1492950691334.jpg (31KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492950691334.jpg
31KB, 405x720px
>>18945955

i had a seagul shit water on me the other day. twice
>>
Yeah, but I live in Portland, Oregon, so it is never a huge surprise.
>>
I don't believe in most of the shit I see on this board but this has been happening to me too. Someone explain this
>>
>>18947566

i thought what kind of shitty diet do these seaguls have nowadays, but after reading the thread, its seagul piss lol
>>
>>18947144
Underage b&?
>>
>>18945955
You're just sweaty.

That's not paranormal, you're just kinda gross.
>>
>>18947909
There are a lot of kids on x. Yea. Im leaving.

To op. Yea, Ive had it happen to me. My whole life, especially when I was younger. One time it happened to my friend who mentioned it but was shut down by my lame skeptic poser friend who went from a cool guy to a normie that constantly judges people even tho he himself is a piece of shit. Peace.

To all the children in this thread; we have repeatedly said this happens indoors. Birds and spiders dont urinate. I pray you all die before reaching adulthood.
>>
>>18945955

maybe god is weeping because of what he is seeing
>>
God is not a "he"
>>
File: HdOP5sT.gif (486KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
HdOP5sT.gif
486KB, 500x213px
>>18946155
Yeah, but have you ever had a bit of misty water or a splash of water like from a drizzle hit you from the side on a day when there's no rain? It happened to me at work today. I can't fucking explain it. Birds can't do that shit.
>>
>>18947566
I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR
>>
>>18948113
Do you ever look at the crucifixion as something beautiful?
>>
>>18945955
So, someone flushed the toliet on an airliner?
>>
Caused by ghosts. Check out ssrf
>>
>>18946068
:(
>>
Twice it has rained over my head alone on a sunny day always in a manner seemingly of synchronicity.
>>
>>18948871
Hate this meme.
>>
>>18948122

kinda a bad habit, but yes not a he. just god
>>
>>18945955
iv felt that too, mostly when im inside, and no, there is zero leaks
>>
PCP makes it feel like it's raining sometimes.
>>
has anyone ever had the experience of dropping something like icecream but when you check your clothes or the ground there is nothing there
>>
>>18947978
This

>>18945955
OP yes I've had this happen to me a couple of times. Really weird. Happened to me fairly recently when I was sitting at my computer. First thought would be condensation building up on one of the ceiling air vents, dropping, and then falling on you or being blown onto you by a ceiling fan. However I've been up on a ladder in this particular room enough to know that no condensation builds up above my desk whatsoever, the HVAC wasn't running at the time and neither was the fan. It freaked me out a bit. I even got up to check to see if somehow the roof was leaking.
>>
>>18945955
Yup, it's happened to me. Just sitting om a bench in the park when I feel a water drop on my neck. On a related note, anybody ever hear and see a buzzing insect the size of a thumb in their peripheric vision, then turn towards it ans it's gone? Sometimes I even feel a tingle on the ear towards it. Does this mean Beelzebub is after me or something?
>>
>>18945955
Me too.

What life mean by this?
>>
>>18945955
passing airplane
>>
>>18946574
open your windows from time to time, you have damp...
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.