[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AGHORA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Aghora-full-image.1150px.gif (599KB, 1150x832px) Image search: [Google]
Aghora-full-image.1150px.gif
599KB, 1150x832px
Did any of you /x/philes read this book? The entire trilogy?

What are your thoughts about it?

I finished the first one and I'm reading the others.
>>
>>18945865
An initiate came into the threads to report about his experiences with the Aghori contrasted against the book.

His verdict was this:
There's workable initiatory information but it's only a tiny taste of what the system has to offer, and it's clear the author has sorta kludged together a bit of functional knowledge with some speculation.

Sorta decent for a beginner. Just don't think it's the endpoint of your journey.
>>
I am interested. Pls author and title? Transcend filth to see all is pure
>>
>>18945947
Robert Svoboda

The trilogy is available at archive.org
>>
>>18945865
Magic isn't real.
>>
File: Aghora3.jpg (122KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Aghora3.jpg
122KB, 480x640px
>>18945865
yup

Read Bhairava Tantras.

bliss bliss bliss

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA
>>
>>18946816
>reading a tantra without initiation
>>
File: 1481864314840.jpg (330KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481864314840.jpg
330KB, 500x500px
>>18949387
Congrats, everyone who can see pic related is initiated.

Read what thou wilt.
>>
>>18949393
Uh oh, whay did you initiate me into, Ape?

Who's going to appear in my room tonight?
>>
>>18949393
What do you know about the Archons.
>>
>>18949393
is it just me, or does anyone else see spurdo in that picture?
>>
>>18949440
Now I cannot unsee it

Fugg :DDD
>>
>>18945966
You rock! I bought the first one, and mostly liked it, but got the feeling that Svoboda was either leaving out or entirely fictionalizing a lot of information. I've wanted to read the other two but not bad enough to pay for them. I haven't been able to find digital versions until now, thank you.
>>
>>18949444
EBIN
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.