[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What jobs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 01-15-20-employment.jpg (38KB, 668x446px) Image search: [Google]
01-15-20-employment.jpg
38KB, 668x446px
What jobs could a person who can do psychokenetic teleportation/time travel do?

What jobs could a person who can do telekenesis do?

What jobs could a person that can do materialisation of objects do?
>>
Circus freak.
>>
Go back and get the winning Powerball numbers for the billion dollar jackpot they had last year.
>>
>>18945800
Umm.

Magician. Just don't let anyone find out you're doing it for real, or else they'll want a refund--they didn't pay to see FAKE stage magic.
>>
Bartender, cook, messenger boy, the list goes on...
>>
Is there anyone on earth looking for these types of skills?
>>
File: 1484495153216.png (250KB, 596x415px) Image search: [Google]
1484495153216.png
250KB, 596x415px
>>18945832
no
>>
UPS delivery service, employer of the year
>>
>>18945800
Get good investment tips from future become a fund manager make loads of dosh
>>
>>18945800
materialize money
>>
>>18945800
>What jobs could OP do?
Blow jobs.
[/thread]
>>
Masseuse. Get those deep muscle kinks out, the ones that be can't reached from just the surface.

Just make sure they're okay with you touching them psychokinetically.
>>
File: cozy_awoo.png (848KB, 984x1310px) Image search: [Google]
cozy_awoo.png
848KB, 984x1310px
>>18945800
>psychokenetic teleportation
>time travel
>telekenesis
>materialisation
Teacher.

I'd pay you $50 to teach me any of these. (I'd pay you $50,000,000,000,000 to teach me time travel, but only $50 up front.)
>>
>>18948713
$50 is all you can come up with for those kinds of skills, you lowballing faggot?
>>
>>18945800
Professional psychiatric ward resident.
>>
>>18945800
Psychonaut
>>
>>18948713

As an initiate making his way with books, art and experience alone, I don't understand how you could teach any of this shit to a student. If the masters out there just say what's said in the books on the matter (ones you can get PDF's of), I kinda doubt that would work. Those books work better as ah-ha! givers to people who've already had relevant experiences. Really the best thing for you is to give you PTSD like the MK Ultra crew do.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.