[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just things on my mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hello, im 25 and always had a rough life, my dad died when i was 7 and my mother always hanged on the bottle.I never felt like i needed strenght from another entity or anyone for that matter, i just counted only on myself and "had fun" not caring about shit. Never really touched hardcore drugs, just weed sometimes. I always loved conspiracies, never really believed in any kind of religion but believed that "something" started life and the universe, didn't care about details of such matter yet.
Never been in the occult, even tho at nights i would get easily scared because of feeling a presence around me, watching me from the corner of my room, in the darkness. Don't know if it was just paranoi tho.
Lately i feel that same presence again, but i don't get scared of it, because trough reason i had a spark of hope that led me to believe that god actually existed. The spark was so real for me, it was trough reason and thinking as i said, but when i think about it now i can't remember what i was really thinking in that same exact moment.
Im not scared of death, i don't welcome if of course since i am still young, i just feel like that if before being born i was nothing, why would i need to be scared od turning into that same state again?
Recently ive been pretty sicked out with the whole pizzashit scandal and went into holes just to come out depressed, not scared, just depressed and disattached from "real" "reality".
I was baptized of course, and im thinking of giving the bible a read. Have you ever read the bible? If yes, do you believe in it? I see many people that don't believe in it, but still , i need to talk to someone that read it all and still doesen't believe in it.
One thing that is on my mind is, why people that actually believe in the devil or any "alternative" entity that did not create everything and have proof of existance of demons and such, still keep at it?i would believe the good guy to be real too right?
If you believe in evil then good must be true
>>
>watching me from the corner of my room, in the darkness

Just primitive human thoughts. Back before civilization as we know it, this is the shit that would keep you alive. It is paranoia, but a healthy amount of paranoia is a good thing. Just don't jump to irrational conclusions like... for example, demons, angels, etc.
>>
>>18945589
Spooky things exist german anon
>>
>>18945643
Thing is, there is WAY more proof that demons or such beings exist. Never been really attached to religions the wierd thing is that after some research i did, the presence i felt was related to baphomet, and as i said i was never really attached to religions. You could argue with me by saying it's just implanted stuff from movies/media/videos and such, but to me the thing was like, real REAL. Not saying it was 100% a demon or any such thing since minds play tricks, im just here to discuss everything i said above tho.
>>
>>18945647
Related to what? Not german tho
>>
bumbump
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.