[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make me believe in christ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 19

File: 1491675046026.jpg (410KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491675046026.jpg
410KB, 1920x1080px
The title says it all.

try convincing me of Christ. That he really exists and how I can communicate with him
>>
There's a book you could tried reading.
It's called THE BIBLE.
>>
>>18945575
why should it turn me into a believer?
>>
>>18945575
I've had a dmt experience with an entity showing me that the bible was a literary corpse..

Im interested in the living relationship with the Lord, God
>>
First of all: be ready to think out of the box and be some sort of shocked and frightened.

The whole thing about erotisism that is known about it is false. This is causing extremely huge problems.

I don't want to post the whole thing now, or discuss it unless a reply. An example is the letter to the Galatians. Though there is more.
>>
>wants to know God
>doesn't want to read the holy texts
Good luck with that
>>
>>18945595
>>18945585
So much shit have been removed from the holy scripture that it's just a watered down version of the holiness, which the vatican keeps for itself..

If Jesus really exists, he can go beyond the texts. If he really lives, then he can come to me by the holy spirit, which should be within all things..
>>
>>18945598
that which is kept lokced away is shit like reincarnation and thunder perfect mind.
The authorities that be hold back vital information..

The bible has been edited and watered down so much..
^
plus if jesus exists he can show himself to me in any way
>>
>>18945590
becoming a believer by reading anything is just brainwashing youself

If the word is really alive, how can I communicate with the word?
>>
>>18945569
it was recorded he was the son of god
so he is the son of god
>>
And tehre is this sort of foundation that is provided. This is 100% verifyable healing miracles, apparitions, prophecies. All this sorts of things.That can probably be found in a not too hard way by anyone that is looking for it.

This is sort of personal. But it also has a more dead part. Like other sciences that are about dead matter. This part needs knowledge and doing things to get to see something.
>>
>>18945602
I didn't see this reply yet when posting this >>18945604
>>
there's only 2 ways to believe in the jesus fairy tale:
fear of death or guilt from doing bad things
>>
>>18945598
I too am under the belief that the holy scripture has been modified.
I think Christ was the messiah... but I don't think he came back from the dead.

I think with the creation of evil, God corrupted his will, so Christ offers himself as an apt sacrifice, to restore God's original purity.
To be a complete sacrifice, Christ must be truly dead without aid of God.

He is waiting for the Holy Spirit within man to Lift him up! Then Jesus will resurrect the dead.
>>
>>18945602
You are totally right. How this works now is totally bad. Something needs to be done about the whole thing. Really
>>
>>18945604
i get results require effort, but by making your brain adhere to results found through research, is just rewiring the brain to look for things which it has read. Do you understand what I mean?

>>18945606
I have neither
>>
>>18945608
You make a solid argument about the degree of the sacrifice.

I've just watched about how Jesus is foretold in the old testament.

The whole entire story of Joseph is just mimicking the story of Christ.

The way I see it is that they're anthropomorphic objects as some kind of metaphor, although what the metaphor should be about is unknown to me.

If Jesus didn't exist, then what does the metaphor of his life mean?
>>
>>18945621
Not who you replied to but it doesnt have to even be a metaphor. It can just be a series of broken telephone mishaps that culiminated in the new testament.

Evidence for the existence of christ is very weak. Doesnt mean he didnt, but its doubtful. Its not like, say, muhammed who is a real historical figure who had measureable impacts even on borders on maps these days.

But there seemed to have been a general philosophy in year zero times of universal love and acceptance. Those ideas could have been one man who was a philosopher like plato. Or it could have been a general air of belief that roman scholars later attributed (mistakenly or knowingly) to a fictional character.

But the point is if youre looking for anything and you want to be critical and you want some meaning: seems people at the dawn of the common era really liked the idea of not being an asshole and forgiving people and being non judgemental and accepting, ideals which spread enough to create a whole movement that would form a religion.
>>
File: Rosebyanyothername.jpg (53KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
Rosebyanyothername.jpg
53KB, 288x432px
>>18945569

>Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.…

Why would we need to convince you to talk with God anon? If you really want to find God you will....
>>
>>18945652
because im hearing voices and i dont feel like i can be alone with my lord

I had a dream once, where I realized that the only thing i seek in life is a living relationship with my lord God
>>
>>18945613
>i get results require effort, but by making your brain adhere to results found through research, is just rewiring the brain to look for things which it has read. Do you understand what I mean?

I think so. Like I said here: >>18945604
It is probably the dead matter-part that you mean. It is like chemistry, agriculture (...) And no one is really doing something with it in a way that works well. Like happens with chemistry and other dead matter sciences.

To give an example: looking at people that get revelations the whole thing, everything that is known about astral projection is similar in a number of ways. So the dead matter science in this case, a lot of it does not have to be thought out anew.
>>
No one should make you believe anything, you figure it out. Light in extension, Ain Soph Aur, Ruach Hakodesh.
>>
>>18945621
to understand the death of Jesus (Christ cannot die), you have to learn about the myth of promothéus and understand the relation between the cross, or the cube, and the materialization of abstarct idea to concret or material effect.
>>
>>18945569
It really upto you.
Are you willing to follow the mystic?

Jesus represents the child/innocence in you. The innocence still lives in you, but you need to contact it again. The New Testament tells you what this innocence is and how you can make in work in a violent world.

Mystical writing is to be read with an adult understanding of speech. If you are not prepared to do it, you can try to live the bible on the mercy of fellow Christians, but that's it.

Nobody can convince you, you have to 'see delight' yourself.
>>
I'm trying to find other Christians about it. But it goes very slow.

About erotisism, which is totally bad how it is known now I also have this:
It is really blocking normal life. And as far as I am concerned: having a clear conscience is as nice as having the right kinds of freedom.

>Go out of the world:
This does not mean too little space for things that have to do with functioning well and normal things of life. There are no people left to be the world. No one opposes a spiritual house that is correct. Or real right principles of what to do with lust.

>All is sin all is useless:
This is useless in the meaning of sin. Not as Ecclesiastes says.

>Lust is sin:
This is unfundable. There has to be a clear reason why.

>The whole christianity is seeing this wrong:
This is probably true. (...)
Or say or show something why not. That the whole of christianity is seeing this wrong is no reason why it would be right.

>This is how Christ fulfilled the law, and based it on understanding. Not time or locally based circumstances.
Matthew 22:37
“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

>As becomes clear throughout the Old testament and New testament:
Romans 14 : 14B
nothing is unclean in itself

>There are dangers, yes. 1 Corinthians 6 is about sexual immorality. It can be something to be careful about.
1 Corinthians 6 : 12
“I have the right to do anything,”
>>
>>18945621
>>18945621
My theory is that Joseph, Jesus of nazareth and jesus Christ is nickname given to the same guy but at different stage. As you can see in many religion, when the people come to a certain level he choose a new name, as when he enter in the invisible worl he is a new man so he choose a new name. So joseph when he start to be a master, he call himself jesus. Jeus of nazareth because nazareth was the location of his school. Then he go to desert to start the ermit path, welcoming and introducing by Jean the baptist, and when he succeed in the last step of man evolution in earth, he become the perfect reflection of the god of the invisible world, Christ, an addition of the collective individuality of human being.
Many thing prooves that but we enter in deeper esoterism
>>
>>18945660
This
>>
>>18945569
The whole subject, it exists. But it is totally underdeveloped. It CAN be made into a more well working kind of thing. That maybe noone would want to be without. But it is not now.

...And the truth will set thee free
>>
Op here.

My Grandmother is a devout christian and she receives visions and intuition like thoughts from God.

When I was a child we would sit in prayer in her living room, asking for prophecies.

It was about emptying the mind and letting God do his work.

I received a prophetic vision from God.

It was the glass orb from Harry Potter, which would make the fog in the glass turn red.

I saw it, and I saw it turn red.
Then I told her about it, and said that maybe she had forgotten something.

When I told my Grandmother of my vision, she debunked it, saying that Harry Potter was from the occult and that visions like that couldn't be from God.

a couple days later she saw a demon staring at one of the drawers of her bedside table.
She opened the drawer and found a bunch of letters she had forgotten to send.
She then told me, that she should've listened to my prophetic vision.

Now at 22 I miss that moment, sitting in prayer and receiving and image. I kind of want to have that ability back, but I guess it's kind of up to your belief system. And I can't fullheartily state that I believe in Christ or anything else for that matter. I do believe that God exists. But the parameters are so obscure.
>>
>>18945569
that's a 1500 year old church that exists solely to convince you of this
of they didn't do it for you why the fuck would you think 4chan would do any better?
>>
>>18945697
A couple months back I was in the loony bin for schizophrenia.

It was as if I had stumbled upon a secret spiritual society, which tried to teach me mind silence, just as I could sit as a kid with a still mind, but I was just so useless about it, I couldn't silence the mind one bit.

However I found myself sitting in my room at the loony bin with one of the nurses.

I thought she could read my mind.
I took the first book I could find on my desk, turned it to a random page and found a random sentence.

"as if she could read his thoughts"

I said nothing to the nurse, thinking it would leave a greater impact just thinking it out loud, on the off chance that she really could read my mind.

After that I received a vision for the second time in my life.

It was her finger, pointing towards a listening device placed on her ear.

I kind of think that maybe this spiritual society is the driving force behind spiritual visions, but I'm not sure.

I kind of want to get a real life relationship with God, but I'm not too sure about where Jesus fits in with all of this
>>
>>18945698
Op here
gotta hear it from someone who has experienced it.
>>
>>18945698
These things were posted here
>>18945590
>>18945604
>>18945656
>>18945682

And it is a sort of modern minded and no bullshit kind of thing
>>
>Convince me of a scam
>>
>>18945721
Anyway it is not the most smooth thing either to bein in church about it. Or a Christian forum.

(saying this in a very neutral way. I think somehow this could call up some sort of emotions because of the fact of the size of it)
>>
>>18945729
>>18945697
The way I see it, my grandmother is a christian and she receives images, like I have received one image.

Idk does it not matter that she believes in Jesus or is it directly therefore she receives them?
>>
File: laatsteoordeel_bosch_grt.jpg (427KB, 1200x834px) Image search: [Google]
laatsteoordeel_bosch_grt.jpg
427KB, 1200x834px
There is no intellectual path of reasoning your way to god. In fact the intellect is the very problem. Its the strongest weapon against faith and total surrender. I haven't achieved that myself and this is mostly because I cut my teeth on introspection, meditation and philosophy. These all sound like wonderful aspects of a man but the intellect is just another vanity, the most deceiving of all. These are barriers to faith. I even try to understand the Luciferian position though I find I have no regard for it as I am not grateful for my innate turmoil and existential confusion. I am quite convinced that "the knowledge of good and evil" is in fact the category of all knowledge. That is, that which complies with god's intent and that which rebels against it. This isn't a matter of some vices and some feels, its the spirit of rebellion borne in Lucifer; the intent to become like God. To try to understand God's logos is the intention to challenge his ultimate authority, it hardly matters even if this impulse comes from a place of anxious turmoil. Let me put it this way; do you think children have these suspicions and intellectual wiles? No, not unless they are Lt. Corbis. If there's one thing I have come to understand its that true wisdom is also absolute stupidity.
>>
>>18945697
>a couple days later she saw a demon staring at one of the drawers of her bedside table.
>She opened the drawer and found a bunch of letters she had forgotten to send.

So, I said this >>18945721 and this >>18945668, overlooked it while summarizing.

I have this similar thing with this whole issue. I don't mean to cause any unrest. And I don't think it is needed. But the key thing with me is that I need enough contact with other people about it.
>>
>where's muh scientific proof of God
>doesn't know that there is no real distinction between science and the occult except the body of the initiate and the label.
>>
There must have been some reason why she did not send these letters.

To forget is relative.
>>
>>18945734
>she receives images

Meaning?
>>
>>18945765
visions from god
>>
>>18945575
jesus isnt real man, im sorry to break it to ya
>>
>>18945777
and those trips confirm that sir
>>
>>18945748
> intellectual path of reasoning

>the strongest weapon against faith and total surrender. I haven't achieved that myself and this is mostly because I cut my teeth on introspection, meditation and philosophy.

God is in no way about this. The type of faith you mean and total surrender: this leads to chaos in thinking, acting... And no peace.
>>
>>18945721
This here Does lead to faith and total surrender. The one that is intended. But it isn't done to mention faith and total surrender in the same sentence when saying it. Because it comes natural because of this. Peace is the first thing.
>>
>>18945748
>faith and total surrender

Run away from this lunatic without looking back, seal the entrance to your hiding spot and lob inside where he was incendiary grenades.
>>
>>18945810
Maybe your God. What are you, a gnostic?
>>
>>18945822

A normal person he must be, surrendering and having only faith without leaving room for reasoning ends always in disaster.

Anybody who wants to lead people through this past should be punished with a whipping.
>>
>>18945748
you cannot go to enlightement with faith. That is a non sens. Enlightement is the understanding of No-thing (Illumination is the understandig of everything).
One more thing, if you considers lucifer as a rebel of god, you have to consider him as the first sons of god and then collect all the characteristics of this class in all religion. First sons of god was not rebelious, but was too much close to god to create material stuff. They could just think of the blue print of univers (solar system). They are the yogi who understand everything and nothing. Think about architect. It s like God it s unknown so he cannot be architect because if he is architect so you know him. So first son was architect, they made blue print and after send to master builder who organize the journey of the building. They call worker to work on it. Architect stay in his desk, working in another thing, but sadly workers works bad. So god say to architect, workers are not good, go close to them and give them rules to make a better building. Some don t want to hear, some hear a bit and some hear a lot. And so physical univers is not equal
>>
>>18945825
>past

path

All the people who I've met on my life that wanted me to surrender and have faith made my life very miserable and yield negative spiritual results, from the vantage point I had, they took me to a disadvantageous position.

Learn the lesson from my butt, kill these freaks with fire.
>>
>>18945829

And in case somebody's wondering:

>be me
>grow atheist
>suddenly receive henosis
>start investigating religions and beliefs
>bunch of retards talk me into practicing their hindu spirituality
>oh, have faith and surrender
>they made worse a mild case of posession, it turned into a nightmare and the god that seeked me got angry at me
>this took me to several errors

Yeah nah, ignore these freaks, they make a tiny flame into an ocean of fire.
>>
>>18945826
I'm not a Luciferian, I don't care for enlightenment, least of all when its called "illumination" though I openly acknowledge how seductive the idea of it is. I get the mentality but like I said, I have no regard for it. .In fact in trying to understand the tremendous evil that goes on in the higher echelons of our society, I wonder if the elite aren't just trying to give personal assent to their own eternal damnation
>>
File: IMG_3348.gif (290KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3348.gif
290KB, 500x278px
>>18945569
I've lost all of you.

Confusion seems to be paramount, for organized religion.
>>
>>18945843
>muh bible

was disproven several millions of times, jesus is a murderer of spirits if followed through the commandments, if you are faithful you will start to be spiritually numb, lose your emotions and so on, until you die inside.
>>
>>18945826
At any rate my point is if this guy wants the Christ as he has claimed then everything I said is accurate. You don't reason your way to a personal relationship with Christ.
>>
>>18945852
I don't know who the Illuminati are opposing but to the extent they seem intent on bringing about biblical revelation and how the glorify Lucifer and only use a gnostic form of Christianity as window dressing I am taking a wild shot in the dark and guessing its Yeshua (aka the demiurge).
>>
>>18945856
word is important, when you say reason, it s mean something, and i cannot be agree with you if you say reasonning is not the path of the christ, as i do believe Christ is the master mind or the master of reasonning, because reasonning is the only thing that make you out from chaos.
But if your word is to make a difference between personal and individual and say personal cannot got to Christ, then i agree with you.
Do you understand me?
>>
>>18945569
>Asking man to affirm your belief in Christ
>Man has been corrupt since the days of Noah
Faith is a path you must walk alone OP
>>
>>18945569
Make you?
Alright, do it or I'll kill you!
>>
File: 1491757361438.jpg (884KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491757361438.jpg
884KB, 1920x1200px
>>18945905
so be it.
so long
>>
>>18945668
This is probably a key thing. Because it is a somehow nowhere recognised block in just seeing things as they are. Even everywhere. Even though it may look a bit ????? to emphasize on it.

To add to it:
Paul says in 1 corinthians 4-5
4 Don’t we have the right to food and drink? 5 Don’t we have the right to take a believing wife along with us, as do the other apostles and the Lord’s brothers and Cephas[a]?

And in 1 corinthians 7:7
7 I wish that all of you were as I am.

Meaning he is not married. As is known about Paul. And that he has someone for ..... every now and then.

The first sentences of 1 corinthians 7 should not be taken as a discouragement or less freedom. But this would go a bit far. It would take more of a conversation to say something about this I think. But the important thing that is meant there is good order. To prevent things like poor left and lonely children. And also a lot more that could sound mind blowing. Like the thing about same sex relations.
>>
>>18945905
So not that alone eh?

>This is probably a key thing. Because it is a somehow nowhere recognised block in >just seeing things as they are. Even everywhere. Even though it may look a bit ????? >to emphasize on it.

>To add to it:
>Paul says in 1 corinthians 4-5
>4 Don’t we have the right to food and drink? 5 Don’t we have the right to take a believing >wife along with us, as do the other apostles and the Lord’s brothers and Cephas[a]?

>And in 1 corinthians 7:7
>7 I wish that all of you were as I am.

>Meaning he is not married. As is known about Paul. And that he has someone for ..... >every now and then.

>The first sentences of 1 corinthians 7 should not be taken as a discouragement or less >freedom. But this would go a bit far. It would take more of a conversation to say >something about this I think. But the important thing that is meant there is good order. >To prevent things like poor left and lonely children. And also a lot more that could >sound mind blowing. Like the thing about same sex relations.
>>
>>18945569
It is general historical knowledge he existed
Majority of scholars hold that he lived and was crucified by Pontus Pilate

His divinity claim rests on his resurrection
And the eye witness claims of his deciples
>>
>>18945974
People coming back from the dead and telling how they communicated with Christ, miracle healings that show order too......

It just can not be called unusual to occur. But it is not stabalized by human effort. Which would happen if this is done.

So I mean hard evidence that someone was not alive or had this uncurable thing before. And in all cases: not just one three or four cases of it.
>>
>>18945981
Christ manifested himself to them physically
Of course this would require someone to be open to the super natural and the existence of God in order to believe such a miraculous event
>>
>>18946107
Yes, maybe. There are atheists too that had this happen. Most of the time or a lot of these cases have this provable thing with it. Like a car accident with uncurable wounds.

I am thinking: does this need to happen. Or other accidents to have proof of communication with God or Christ in 2017? This day and age.

Can't there just be an army of people that use principles that can easily be found in astral projection. Or some types of meditation.

But these founding happenings like healing miracles or prophecies or apparition sites of healing sites: they never show this new thing. So this seems very important in concluding that this is dead matter science. That this is where it goes. And not the more personal part where God notifies in a way everybody hears.

But the Bible says it too: if not preached, how can it be heard?

A bit of a stub maybe. But this is what actually happens.
>>
In this video, interview he says that religious and political dogma is a danger to us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKY492ytLFA

I'm absolutely sure that something should be done about the above (>>18945721) That it is a real thing. I don't mean 4chan in particular in any way.
>>
>>18945598
honestly, just find God, not necessarily Jesus, in the akashik records. C'mon anon, God literally created the akashik records
>>
>>18946160
Everyone has a general revelation of the one true God, read Romans 1
And everyone knows they have done wrong, this is done to hold people accountable to God on judgement day

Therefore there really can't be an actual atheist

The gospel is spread to give news to people that there is a hope for salvation for those who choose to accept it
>>
>>18945569
Once you realise that Christ was just a powerful psychic and mystic, all makes sense. Whether or not he mantled Yah-Weh is insignificant.
>>
File: Celtic.jpg (153KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
Celtic.jpg
153KB, 700x990px
>>18945569
Yea, everybody else's gods are demons, and only mine is the true god. Do you know how this sounds?
Step outside your religious conditioning, and examine the statement.

The truth about the creator is that he is the entity that is musing and imagining this universe into existence. He (and I use the "he" generically) does not require a name or a form. He does not require a gender. He is the universe itself, because the only thing that the universe can be made of is him.

This constant fight among established religions can be boiled down to "whose stories are we going to accept?" Because all they are is stories.

Do gods and other spirits exist? Yes, if you wholeheartedly believe they do. This phenomena is known as a Tulpa. A Tulpa can take the form of a fairy, a gnome, a demon, or a ghost. It is the product of imagining an entity into reality, in much the same way the creator imagined the entire universe into being.
You...your consciousness...is part of the mind of the creator. You are a scion of him, a small splinter of himself, you are made of him. You have, to varying degrees, the same abilities he does, just as a cell in your body can live and metabolize just as your entire body does.

Do you see the truth of your existence, yet? This is why you see anomalies in existence that clash within the system and don't make sense. There are many sources of creation, but ultimately the creator is the initial source.

Does he want to be "worshiped?" Who knows.
Do you want the cells in your body to "worship" you? Or do you simply expect them to do their jobs and not go cancerous on you?

There is no one on Earth that can describe the entirety of the creator or his creation, there is no book that holds all the truths. The Pope himself is just as in the dark as we are.
So when he tells you, or when some book tells you what "God wants"...it's probably wrong, or at least incomplete.
>>
>>18946389
There can be only one God who can be omnipotent
If there were more than one they would be in conflict with eachother
No there could be one God existing in multiple persons i.e. Christianity
>>
>>18946363
Interesting.

What do you think about aliens? This video>>18946274 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKY492ytLFA
also says that they don't have faith in God over there. In other words one can be sure about the fact that it is simply eradicated and forbidden by some sort agreement.

So preventing dogma to destroy is also saving a open way of faith. The thing, problem really seems to be that there is too much weight on a distinction between a dead matter part that has to do with God (also it is spiritual, which is beyond the grave) and a more personal part that becomes more visible at apparition, healing or prophecy sites.
>>
>>18946410
>a more personal part that becomes more visible at apparition, healing or prophecy sites.

Though clearly, it has to be people to an extreme to carry the whole of the manifistations. As great as they are. Even moving of the sun, which has happened. That is not a joke or misinterpretation. Actually unmistakable moving etc. of the sun.
>>
>>18946401
Religions have been conflicting since their creation.
They still do, in this age of supposed enlightenment.

The problem is that people are bound and determined to select a religion that espouses their social values, and to be quite honest, I'm not even sure the creator gives a flying fuck about any of our social values.

I can only find one logical reason for the existence of the universe...it is entertainment.
But I'm just a small, single human. What the hell do I know?
In that show "Rick and Morty" Rick built an entire universe for a car battery...it could be something as insignificant as this, I have no idea, and neither do any of you.

I'm content to sit and be amazed at the complexity and beauty of this universe, and I'm wise enough to know that there is no way we could erase all the ugliness from it, even if we had any desire to do so (we don't).

So enjoy the ride, because that's all it is.
>>
>>18946410
As far as I know, these aliens do exist. And there are a lot of people who have experienced it and seen things. I have not. At least not that. Did other things.

The world needs saving and it can't be just one person to do it. Communication is a matter of peace. I don't mean some crazy unrest or emotions or whatever. But most things I posted, noone else seems to know this.
>>
>>18946469
>The world needs saving
Why?
The universe can survive quite well without Earth.
If the entire planet fell into the sun tomorrow, the sun wouldn't even burp, and the universe would go on turning, and very few that are not from Earth would notice.

Yes, "aliens" exist. Have they visited this planet? Don't know. Would they be interested in us? Perhaps, from a purely informational perspective.

The universe is a big place, and what makes you think there's anyone else interested in our survival or "progression?"

As with any individual, our planet is ultimately on our own. WE decide our fate, we cannot expect help.
And we shouldn't expect it, that's like going on welfare, it is dishonorable and places our responsibilities on someone else.
If they help us, well, thanks to them. But if they do, what will we learn?
I, frankly, do not want them to interfere. We stand or fall on our own merits, it's the only way we can truly evolve.
>>
>>18946596
>I, frankly, do not want them to interfere.

I have said nothing else but things being done by humans of now.
>>
God is the Creator of the world, if you read a book, and the authors name was omitted, does it mean that it was created from nothing/created itself? Of course not, that's unnatural.
Monotheism is the truth. God is the Creator, and everything else is the creation. Christianity is polytheism, because they worship Jesus.
Islam means submitting to God, and is the real monotheism. As the only religion that makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus, (and all of the prophets) it is the latest and final edition that has brought monotheism to the world, and 1/3rd of Al-Qur'an is based on monotheism.
All of the prophets (I think) had miracles to show that they were truthful, miracles being something that a normal human cannot do.
Jesus was known for his healing ability, among the romans who were specialized in the medical field, they understood that Jesus performed miracles.
Muhammad brought Al Qur'an, "The Recitation". It is the last miracle, and can still be seen today as it's not been changed since it was revealed to us. It is truly miraculous in so many ways, and I urge you all to look up someone reciting it with some english subtitles following it. Peace!
>>
>>18946596
The world needs saving to prevent things that are hard to live with NOW -this is really very important. And maybe how you said it even there being life on earth.

Say loads of atomic bombs start falling. All survivors will be so poor compared to now it is hard to comprehend.
>>
>>18946410
If the aliens are humanoid, then they would have the same knowledge of God that we would
>>
>>18946429
Well you know you have done wrong, Jesus Christ has offered away for your past transgressions to be forgiven

You have the free will to accept or reject his offer

No other religion can do it
>>
>>18945748
(5:5.2) Religion is not grounded in the facts of science, the obligations of society, the assumptions of philosophy, or the implied duties of morality. Religion is an independent realm of human response to life situations and is unfailingly exhibited at all stages of human development which are postmoral. Religion may permeate all four levels of the realization of values and the enjoyment of universe fellowship: the physical or material level of self-preservation; the social or emotional level of fellowship; the moral or duty level of reason; the spiritual level of the consciousness of universe fellowship through divine worship.
>>
>>18947048
There was a LuciferIan rebellion that caused massive unrest amongst the creatures of the universe. Lucifer taught that there was no God and many still believe it today.
>>
>>18947048
Well no, because it is likely that after the bombs started falling and everything had to be rebuilt religion did not get the same place as it had. Even attempts to eradicate it ///with the help of God///. With His help at that point.

How insulting you think it is to God that there are so many and weighted mistakes?

>>18946160 It is sure Gos exists and the science of God that really works has a ''dead matter'' part and a more personal part. The dead matter part is not taken care of properly. It is like chemistry or electronic sciences or sciences about engines. If man does not do anything, it stays underdeveloped just as would be with any of these other dead matter sciences. Simply nothing will happen with it. It won't exist.

And certainly to most people not even a word that such a thing could exist. Or should exist. It is this much a dead matter science, just like the other ones. But it can be made to work really very well. If it is developed.

What is said about God is, yes sometimes things that humans do not understand or feel. Or not immediately.
>>
>>18945569
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBz1roiQR8

try this anon
>>
>>18947115
He teaches that you can become your own God choosing what is right and wrong to you in the Anton Lavey school of satanism

Will be in for a shock on judgement day
>>
>>18947118
It's called a fallen universe
Man desires to Seperate himself from God either through idolatry and immoral behavior, sometimes God allows you to feel a little separate

Comparing small level separation, hell is an eternal place of complete separation
>>
>>18947168
Or Greg Braden. He has some nice ones too.
>>
>>18947170
Look at the outcome of that behavior. That mentality caused the out pizzagate, slavery in Haiti, the debauchery of the nations, the cruelty of polppt. That is not of goodness in the universe.
>>
>>18947189
If it is done by humans like any other thing this will become different. Even as far as that no one will think it either useful or sees any motivation in it.

Since this is possible. Can be done very well, but it does not happen, it is not done for too long, while the status of technology everything is called all that much far and developed. And this not.....

It is not unthinkable that God would agree to a whole different setting in which He has even NO place. Or is not mentioned. (Maybe think of the fact that the Jews could not say Gods name. It is as a fact not that this may not be done. It has to do with something else. Maybe easily understandable)
>>
>>18947227
98:3.6.The emerging Roman state conquered politically but was in turn conquered by the cults, rituals, mysteries, and god concepts of Egypt, Greece, and the Levant. These imported cults continued to flourish throughout the Roman state up to the time of Augustus, who, purely for political and civic reasons, made a heroic and somewhat successful effort to destroy the mysteries and revive the older political religion.
98:3.7.One of the priests of the state religion told Augustus of the earlier attempts of the Salem teachers to spread the doctrine of one God, a final Deity presiding over all supernatural beings; and this idea took such a firm hold on the emperor that he built many temples, stocked them well with beautiful images, reorganized the state priesthood, re-established the state religion, appointed himself acting high priest of all, and as emperor did not hesitate to proclaim himself the supreme god.
98:3.8.This new religion of Augustus worship flourished and was observed throughout the empire during his lifetime except in Palestine, the home of the Jews. And this era of the human gods continued until the official Roman cult had a roster of more than twoscore self-elevated human deities, all claiming miraculous births and other superhuman attributes.
>>
>>18946274
This supposed future human here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKY492ytLFA (>>18946274)
also calls religion a myth. Or that sort of thing. And that that is how religion is looked upon in his time/ where he comes from. And he is right. Compared to what religion and faith in God can be, its current status has much of a myth.
>>
>>18947227
Man is fallen my friend
>>
>>18947230
?
>>
>>18945699
I think I can say some things that can get you totally out of this.

If there is: the financial part that has to do with it can stay. This is right, but I don't know if you will reply to this.

So if you reply, could be interesting.
>>
>>18947350
The thing is that if everything about life and God and the supernatural is understood and done right. And if it is how at least most people see and do it, man will no longer have a desire to separate himself from God.

Because there is no reason to. It would mean a typical discomfort to do that.

And compared to as everything is now it would be a comfort, how it would be.

This would be a lot of things you may not think of right away.
>>
>>18945602
So you want someone to make you beleive but not be brainwashed mkay.

How about convince you just to have faith?

Believe.
>>
>>18947412
But men love darkness and God is light
God can reveal himself in man in away he can know he exists, but because man is currupted in sin, Man will supress this truth unless they are opened up to it by the Holy Spirit after this time, it is up to man to accept or reject the gospel

God will provide a way to be forgiven, but he will not force you to follow the narrow path
>>
>>18945598
There's a passage in the Bible about how Jesus doesn't gotta prove shit to anyone.

Wandering the desert Jesus hears Lucifer call out to him saying "if you're really the son of God, turn that rock into bread". Jesus is just like fuck you I dont gotta prove shit to you.

Assuming the same attitude he has towards non believers. You have to willingly open yourself to God to experience it.
>>
>>18945569
Do you have any idea how hard it is to gain salvation? Meanwhile the world is going to be over before the end of the year.
>>
File: dicksoclok.png (89KB, 304x342px) Image search: [Google]
dicksoclok.png
89KB, 304x342px
OP this is gonna sound weird but don't read the bible. Don't do any research on him whatsoever. Try to not read/watch/listen to anything that might flavor your opinion of him.

Try to contact him. Just him. Wither it's by active or passive meditation(like meditating while you're actively engaged in another activity) or entering a dreamstate. Like just go in and try to talk to him with absolutely no expectations about him whatsoever.
>>
He's real, and still moving about.
You do have to be open to Him.
It's awesome when you meet him.
Some are actually unaware of it at first....
>>
File: jfuckingx.jpg (23KB, 640x530px) Image search: [Google]
jfuckingx.jpg
23KB, 640x530px
I am the christ.
>>
>>18945590
>eroticism

...you do, of course, mean esotericism?
>>
>>18945569
He
Only
Left
You
Basic
Instruction
Before
Leaving
Earth
>>
>>18947668
Not hard to gain, one is simply to be born of the water and the spirit (John 3:5),
Maintaining salvation can be difficult for one lacking faith, but the only way one can loose there salvation is to commit a mortal/willful sin and not get forgiven of that sin
God always wants to forgive, the only way someone can go to hell is to die resisting Gods free grace
>>
>>18947339
This is a soul purification test. Make sure you trend on goodness or you stay fallen
>>
>>18945569
God isn't real. There is probably something else out there though, I just don't know what.
>>
File: 1491755042225.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491755042225.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Gospel of Luke
pure /lit/ kino
>>
>>18947749
on the really tho?
"There is prollaby something else out there tho"
>>
File: 1493436582597s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1493436582597s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>18947769
Paper 1. The Universal Father

1:0.1.THE Universal Father is the God of all creation, the First Source and Center of all things and beings. First think of God as a creator, then as a controller, and lastly as an infinite upholder. The truth about the Universal Father had begun to dawn upon mankind when the prophet said: "You, God, are alone; there is none beside you. You have created the heaven and the heaven of heavens, with all their hosts; you preserve and control them. By the Sons of God were the universes made. The Creator covers himself with light as with a garment and stretches out the heavens as a curtain." Only the concept of the Universal Father—one God in the place of many gods—enabled mortal man to comprehend the Father as divine creator and infinite controller.
1:0.2.The myriads of planetary systems were all made to be eventually inhabited by many different types of intelligent creatures, beings who could know God, receive the divine affection, and love him in return. The universe of universes is the work of God and the dwelling place of his diverse creatures. "God created the heavens and formed the earth; he established the universe and created this world not in vain; he formed it to be inhabited."
>>
>>18947801
Wow
>>18947801 -> 01
Paper 01:01
>>
>>18947801
TL;DR, fag.
>>
>>18947801
"...beings who could know 'God'... and love him in return."

For really tho?

To think our existence is marked only by the inability to know god...
>>
>>18947822
Paper 94. The Melchizedek Teachings in the Orient

94:0.1.THE early teachers of the Salem religion penetrated to the remotest tribes of Africa and Eurasia, ever preaching Machiventa's gospel of man's faith and trust in the one universal God as the only price of obtaining divine favor. Melchizedek's covenant with Abraham was the pattern for all the early propaganda that went out from Salem and other centers. Urantia has never had more enthusiastic and aggressive missionaries of any religion than these noble men and women who carried the teachings of Melchizedek over the entire Eastern Hemisphere. These missionaries were recruited from many peoples and races, and they largely spread their teachings through the medium of native converts. They established training centers in different parts of the world where they taught the natives the Salem religion and then commissioned these pupils to function as teachers among their own people.
1. The Salem Teachings in Vedic India
94:1.1.In the days of Melchizedek, India was a cosmopolitan country which had recently come under the political and religious dominance of the Aryan-Andite invaders from the north and west. At this time only the northern and western portions of the peninsula had been extensively permeated by the Aryans. These Vedic newcomers had brought along with them their many tribal deities. Their religious forms of worship followed closely the ceremonial practices of their earlier Andite forebears in that the father still functioned as a priest and the mother as a priestess, and the family hearth was still utilized as an altar.
>>
>>18947831
For real tho?

Tell us why it is beneficial to join the herd with the rest of the sheep, pls?
>>
>>18947838
Paper 48. The Morontia Life

48:0.1.THE Gods cannot—at least they do not—transform a creature of gross animal nature into a perfected spirit by some mysterious act of creative magic. When the Creators desire to produce perfect beings, they do so by direct and original creation, but they never undertake to convert animal-origin and material creatures into beings of perfection in a single step.
48:0.2.The morontia life, extending as it does over the various stages of the local universe career, is the only possible approach whereby material mortals could attain the threshold of the spirit world. What magic could death, the natural dissolution of the material body, hold that such a simple step should instantly transform the mortal and material mind into an immortal and perfected spirit? Such beliefs are but ignorant superstitions and pleasing fables.
48:0.3.Always this morontia transition intervenes between the mortal estate and the subsequent spirit status of surviving human beings. This intermediate state of universe progress differs markedly in the various local creations, but in intent and purpose they are all quite similar. The arrangement of the mansion and higher morontia worlds in Nebadon is fairly typical of the morontia transition regimes in this part of Orvonton.
>>
>>18947845
On the fucking rill tho?

94:12.6 (1041.4) At the time of this writing, much of Asia rests its hope in Buddhism. Will this noble faith, that has so valiantly carried on through the dark ages of the past, once again receive the truth of expanded cosmic realities even as the disciples of the great teacher in India once listened to his proclamation of new truth? Will this ancient faith respond once more to the invigorating stimulus of the presentation of new concepts of God and the Absolute for which it has so long searched?

94:12.7 (1041.5) All Urantia is waiting for the proclamation of the ennobling message of Michael, unencumbered by the accumulated doctrines and dogmas of nineteen centuries of contact with the religions of evolutionary origin. The hour is striking for presenting to Buddhism, to Christianity, to Hinduism, even to the peoples of all faiths, not the gospel about Jesus, but the living, spiritual reality of the gospel of Jesus.
>>
>>18947852
Paper 196. The Faith of Jesus

196:0.1.JESUS enjoyed a sublime and wholehearted faith in God. He experienced the ordinary ups and downs of mortal existence, but he never religiously doubted the certainty of God's watchcare and guidance. His faith was the outgrowth of the insight born of the activity of the divine presence, his indwelling Adjuster. His faith was neither traditional nor merely intellectual; it was wholly personal and purely spiritual.
196:0.2.The human Jesus saw God as being holy, just, and great, as well as being true, beautiful, and good. All these attributes of divinity he focused in his mind as the "will of the Father in heaven." Jesus' God was at one and the same time "The Holy One of Israel" and "The living and loving Father in heaven." The concept of God as a Father was not original with Jesus, but he exalted and elevated the idea into a sublime experience by achieving a new revelation of God and by proclaiming that every mortal creature is a child of this Father of love, a son of God.
>>
>>18947861
Fuck jesus and fuck you.

For real tho.
>>
>>18947862
I forgive you.
>>
>>18947865
Are you jesus?
>>
>>18947870
Paper 119. The Bestowals of Christ Michael

119:0.1.CHIEF of the Evening Stars of Nebadon, I am assigned to Urantia by Gabriel on the mission of revealing the story of the seven bestowals of the Universe Sovereign, Michael of Nebadon, and my name is Gavalia. In making this presentation, I will adhere strictly to the limitations imposed by my commission.
119:0.2.The attribute of bestowal is inherent in the Paradise Sons of the Universal Father. In their desire to come close to the life experiences of their subordinate living creatures, the various orders of the Paradise Sons are reflecting the divine nature of their Paradise parents. The Eternal Son of the Paradise Trinity led the way in this practice, having seven times bestowed himself upon the seven circuits of Havona during the times of the ascension of Grandfanda and the first of the pilgrims from time and space. And the Eternal Son continues to bestow himself upon the local universes of space in the persons of his representatives, the Michael and Avonal Sons.
>>
>>18947861
I think it is interesting. Have you ever heard of the Gospel op Peace? Also this more unknown type of writing.

What do you think of this: >>18945590
>>18945668 >>18945948

I think it could have this suggestion of something less serious but that is not intended or thought of. I think it actually is a very blocking problem.
>>
>>18947882
(89:3.7) Someday man should learn how to enjoy liberty without license, nourishment without gluttony, and pleasure without debauchery. Self-control is a better human policy of behavior regulation than is extreme self-denial. Nor did Jesus ever teach these unreasonable views to his followers.
>>
>>18947895
One true word
>>
>>18947902
Which one?
>>
Don't read the bible and get indoctrinated at a young age that's how it normally works, don't ever read the whole bible only cherry pick the parts that work best for your own needs and only the parts that might support your faith. Ignore all the parts about child sex slavery, beating wives, raping little girls while slaughtering their whole families, you know that OTHER stuff in there that no one likes.
>>
>>18947922
Thats all the cool secret sauce that the vatican is suppressing tho
>>
File: King_of_Kings_Blu-Ray_2.jpg (253KB, 1918x815px) Image search: [Google]
King_of_Kings_Blu-Ray_2.jpg
253KB, 1918x815px
What makes me believe is the Sermon on the Mount, is the essencial summary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
>>
>>18947911
The whole paragraph.
>>
>>18947933
For really tho, to hell with the subscription of a spirituality that has been created to be one size fits all for the ignorant majority.
>>
File: 1492636594255.jpg (77KB, 283x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492636594255.jpg
77KB, 283x500px
>>18947943
9. Personal Realities
12:9.1.Spirit is the basic personal reality in the universes, and personality is basic to all progressing experience with spiritual reality. Every phase of personality experience on every successive level of universe progression swarms with clues to the discovery of alluring personal realities. Man's true destiny consists in the creation of new and spirit goals and then in responding to the cosmic allurements of such supernal goals of nonmaterial value.
12:9.2.Love is the secret of beneficial association between personalities. You cannot really know a person as the result of a single contact. You cannot appreciatingly know music through mathematical deduction, even though music is a form of mathematical rhythm. The number assigned to a telephone subscriber does not in any manner identify the personality of that subscriber or signify anything concerning his character.
12:9.3.Mathematics, material science, is indispensable to the intelligent discussion of the material aspects of the universe, but such knowledge is not necessarily a part of the higher realization of truth or of the personal appreciation of spiritual realities. Not only in the realms of life but even in the world of physical energy, the sum of two or more things is very often something more than, or something different from, the predictable additive consequences of such unions. The entire science of mathematics, the whole domain of philosophy, the highest physics or chemistry, could not predict or know that the union of two gaseous hydrogen atoms with one gaseous oxygen atom would result in a new and qualitatively superadditive substance—liquid water. The understanding knowledge of this one physiochemical phenomenon should have prevented the development of materialistic philosophy and mechanistic cosmology.
>>
>>18947929
This also has Matthew 5 from verse 29.

Still I am sure everything is based on being aware of what happens and a need to actually do effort that this from verse 29 would happen.

I can hardly find something against what this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKY492ytLFA (>>18946274)
guy says. About what their society is based upon if not on what is called myths or things that are now considered to have a definite place: Compassion and evidence. Thinking about it, it seems to work out in a lot of cases.
>>
>>18947974
So compassion and evidence. I find it hard to disagree the more I think about it.
>>
And there are a number of things that are very important and are called truths, proven and evidence and it is not.

Not only in religion. And western political systems are not that bad as far as can be understood.
>>
I am trying to find other people about this whole thing. Maybe how this sounds...I don't know.

At this time there is only one person who can say it. Which is bizarre. I heard it nowhere else. Or the goal: to really find other people about it. Where I am doing this so far I also said: I am not taking a lead in this specific way.

This is something about 000.000.000 of people or more. It is not just my responsibility.

And: the thought of a mustard seed. It may start small.....The subject seems cut out for it.
>>
>>18948030
The fuck is going on here?
>>
>>18948034
Er...at least I concluded that I should mention this >>18948030
>>
>>18948030
>This is something about 000.000.000 of people or more. It is not just my responsibility.
You are correct, it is not your responsibility, because it is approximately 0 peoples' responsibility. It is therefore no one's responsibility.

Cheers
>>
>>18948051
I think it is the business of all to

- Let religion work as it should

- Subject 2 [too shocking to describe]

- Subject 3 [too unheard of to just put down]
>>
File: Pineal_Energy_Flow.jpg (73KB, 435x788px) Image search: [Google]
Pineal_Energy_Flow.jpg
73KB, 435x788px
>>18945569
>>18945666
>see delight
The cross has a symbolic relation to phenomena relating to the pineal gland, or "third eye". And not just metaphorically...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDj3DJWloTjMCF1mOBsRAqw/videos

^- this guy goes around and apparently heals people in the name of Jesus, sort of like a street magician, but for real. a lot of the healings are not impressive - just people saying that some backache or something that they had went away. But some of them are pretty weird.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kwisatz73/videos

^- this guy does the same sorts of things. even more weird shit. people regrowing teeth. people who have been blind since birth suddenly having eyesight. A skeptic could discount the videos as fakes, but I don't think they're fake. I'm not sure what's going on.

Not sure if this is proof of Christ. Most Christians can't work miracles. But these guys seem to have tapped into something, and they seem pretty sure it's the power of Christ. Interesting, anyway.
>>
>>18945569
http://www.bartleby.com/108/
>>
>>18945569
I do not believe one can truly be Christian through persuasion. One must experience the power of God first hand; He must convince you Himself. I believe Scripture supports this, however, I will share with you my own testimony and a few verses from Scripture. Hopefully, you will be led by the Spirit of God to seek Him earnestly further.

When I was 21, I was deeply involved in Buddhist practices, predominantly Shingon sect, as well as esoteric studies in Shinto, Taoism, and Hermeticism. I had been in the martial arts since I was a young boy, and around the time I turned 15 my studies in those areas led me into the study of Eastern Philosophy and Religion (Truly, I was already a student of many religions, without my awareness, through a passion for mythology. My studies in Asiatic myths began when I was roughly twelve, and my first exposure at roughly five). Gradually, those studies turned into a practice, and that practice into a major part of my life.

Anyway, at 21 my desire was to move to Japan for a few years, study in a temple on Mt. Hiei and Wudangshan in China and return to the West. To this end, I spent most of the time I was not working in deep meditation, yogic exercise, linguistic study, or practicing my martial arts.

One evening, after I had just finished my daily training regimen which ended in meditation, I went inside my house to unwind with a video game before going to bed. Shortly after sitting down in our (I lived with four of my friends at the time who were all, unusually, absent) game room I felt an intense spiritual force.

In order to explain what I felt, I'll use martial arts as a reference. In Japanese arts, there is the concept that a sufficiently powerful, or refined, spirit can use its very energy as a weapon against the opponent. Not in the sense of Kamehameha waves, but as an overwhelming presence or pressure which renders an opponent physically and mentally inert, or impotent.

[Continued below]
>>
File: damaged.jpg (108KB, 582x752px) Image search: [Google]
damaged.jpg
108KB, 582x752px
>>18945729
>>
>>18948259
This was the sensation which I was experiencing.

An overwhelming spiritual force, rife with animosity, engulfed me, and the entire room, in an instant. Although I took notice, I attempted, at first, to ignore it. This lasted only a few moments. The spiritual pressure was so immense I began to experience extreme discomfort physically. I got up from my seat to go and look in the mirror, relax myself, and make certain this wasn't merely physiological or psychological, but upon stepping out of the game room, I immediately felt normal again.

Inquisitively, I stepped back over the threshold into the game room once more. The malicious force was still there. I decided to go for a walk to think, and by the time I returned it was gone.

The next night, at about the same time (with roommates still curiously absent), it happened once more. The pressure appeared as instantaneously and with even more force. This time I immediately had a physiological response - my tongue became swollen, and my breathing became strained. I stepped out of the game room once more, this time to no avail; the mysterious presence was wherever I went.

Heading to my room, I reclined on my bed to consider what I should do to rid myself of this spiritual adversary. The house was completely silent, until at that moment, directly in my right ear, (the ear with my the empty space of my bed flush to the wall at its side) came an ear-piercing shriek.

It sounded human, but not quite human, and almost digital. So suddenly had it resounded that I unconsciously leapt from my bed, scrambling in the other direction, looking over my shoulder at nothing but the empty space from which the shriek had come, and ran into my roommate's bed. After that, I left the house. The presence did not follow me out of my room or house.

The next night, it began differently.

[Continued below]
>>
>>18948304
After my practice, again in the game room, I heard the barely audible voices of a multi-person conversation happening outside the window. At the time, we lived in street-corner house which was flush on three sides to roads, one, a major street. It was not uncommon for pedestrians to walk by, or for vehicles to be in-line down the street. I looked out the window on my left first, and saw no one. Then I arose and went out onto the back porch, supposing perhaps someone had returned home and was in the driveway - no one.

Still hearing the hushed voices, whose words I could not make out, I walked down the driveway and looked up and down the street - deserted.

As I returned to the house, the voices began to get louder. Their sources drew closer and closer to me, until I could clearly distinguish three individual voices, which had surrounded me in a triangular fashion, speaking an unintelligible language in whispered wails. By the time they had encircled me the unforgiving spiritual pressure had returned.

I decided to leave the house once more, but it provided no relief. As abruptly as they had started, the voices stopped speaking. However, the pressure came with me, even into the empty night's streets.

As I walked, yet stranger things began to occur. I heard a labored grinding, creaking, and rattling. I could not make out what it was precisely, but as I drew closer and closer to the end of the street the sounds grew louder, louder, and immaculately aligned with an immense sycamore tree - whose every sinew and root I could now hear as it wound in the wind.

[Continued below]
>>
>>18945771

Not necessarily, gnosticism is the true religion, so at best, visions from an archon or the demiurge.
>>
>>18948375
Rounding the street corner, two new voices spoke. These were clear from the outset. Faint but clear, they were a man and a woman's voice, in English. Gradually, they grew louder as a small blue-grey truck pulled up to a residence about a quarter mile down the road. The doors opened, the couple emerged, and as the driver's foot hit the street, I realized it was they who I had been hearing, as I could frighteningly make out every infinitesimal portion of his first footfall on the pavement, and every word of their conversation, which should have been altogether inaudible to me.

I made my way toward the nearby college campus, perplexed by what I was experiencing, and the presence, intense as ever, came with me. At a certain moment, a brief instant, it became suddenly so intense, that I felt certain the source had manifested itself physically just behind me. I whirled to face my pursuer; no one was there, but the moment I spun around, I felt a strike to my stomach so forceful it knocked my breath out for a moment, and then a sensation as though something peeled me open and crawled in through my belly. Then everything outwardly ceased: the voices, the pressure - it had come in.

By this point I was certain I had to speak to someone, as I thought I was either (a) going insane, (b) under a level of spiritual warfare I did not know how to deal with, or ((c) which is really a variation of 'b') assailed by demonic forces which sought to possess me for their own use.

Having already tried what I knew, and having consulted a friend who was an experienced shaman in the days prior to no avail, the next day I spoke with the only one of my roommates who was religious - a Jehovah's Witness.

[Continued below]
>>
>>18948297
But he is right. Prove otherwise.
>>
>>18948413
When I asked him if we could talk, he offered me a drink. I accepted. In small glasses, he poured each of us a sparing portion of rum and mixed it with Coca~Cola. Then we sat down and I told him the story of my last three nights. He listened, eyes bulging at times, and each time followed by a quick swig of his cocktail, until I was finished. He then told me, noticeably shaken, that he did not know how to help me, apologized, and went to bed. I thanked him anyway and did the same. That night, I slept without incident.

When I awoke, in spite of having only the one small cocktail (which could not have contained more than two shots of liquor), I had the worst hangover of my life. Lights blinded me, watered my eyes, and exacerbated an already unrelenting migraine; my stomach lurched and heaved, forcing me to cough up everything in it until there was nothing left to cough up, yet did not cease. I writhed on the couch for thirteen hours, waiting for the pain to cease before deciding to call my mother, who lived a short distance across town, to bring me medication, as I kept none in the house. By this time it was night, and when I called she asked me to come stay the night instead. I obliged, grateful to have medication on the way.

The ride over was uneventful, but almost immediately upon arriving, I started to feel a numbing sensation spreading from my navel outward in a symmetric fashion. I said nothing of this, but it must have produced something visible as my younger siblings, 7 and 11 years old, were gaping at me from a corner of the living room before my sister shouted, "Mom, come quick, something is wrong." I explained the sensation, which had nearly reached my feet and face, to my mother, with my siblings screeching for her to take me to the hospital. She agreed and I stood to lurch my way to the car. Upon opening the front door, I blacked out.

[Continued below]
>>
>>18948491
When I came to, I was on the outside stone walkway. Ambulance lights were flashing across the walls, and there were a couple of paramedics examining me. Seeing I was conscious, they shined a light in my eyes and began to ask questions. My legs and hands were in an obscure position, and I could feel only portions of my face at this point, but I answered.

I no longer recall what they asked me, but I do recall the discernible skeptic tone in their voices as they asked. I believe they asked if I was on any drugs: I was not. They then asked if I would like to be driven to a hospital, in spite of the fact they could find nothing wrong with me. I thanked them, but said no, as feeling was beginning to return to my body, and I was able to unclasp my hands and stand.

After they left, my mother offered to drive me to a hospital, but said first, "I don't believe this is a physical problem, son, but a spiritual one."*

*Note: my mother is, and has been, a devout and fervent Christian since her youth, and she and I had grown distant over the years as I wearied of her unending attempts to convert me.

At this point, I was thinking, "Well, duh." However I replied, "Okay, what do you propose?" "I want to pray over you, for you to sleep here, and I will put on the Word for you to listen to all night. Having no better ideas, and, honestly, a bit frightened, I consented.

I had grown up in churches. My great-grandparents were missionaries in India for 20 years, my grandfather was a pastor, my father and mother had both been Christians since long before I was born. I had even thought I had seen the supernatural power of God, as well as experienced it, many times growing up, but as I studied science and the occult, I had come to believe there were other explanations for what I had seen and felt back then.

[Continued below]
>>
>>18948517
So it surprised me when my mothers prayers drove the force which had come in me back (not because she had spiritual power, but because it was so effective, where all else had failed thus far) - the spirit's hold was not quite removed, but for the first time since that moment on the empty streets two nights before I felt it only from a distance. In fact, for that entire night, the spirit would not enter the room in which I slept.

Next morning, I felt good. In fact, I felt so good I convinced myself the night before was a fluke, had nothing to do with the supremacy and deity of Christ, and I was going to go home and return to my predominantly Buddhist physico-spiritual training regimen. I would not throw away four years of serious training, and many more of study over five nights of strangeness. And NO WAY would I return to the bland and dogmatic religion of my forefathers - it was uninspired, unenlightened, lacking in power, and bigoted - to my mind then.

Back at my own house that day, I acted as though nothing had happened at all during the past week. I spoke with my roommates normally, I performed my training as per usual, and, feeling no sign of the aggressive spirit since the previous night, I was determined to continue on with my prior plans.

Until that night.

[Continued below]
>>
>>18948553
After finishing my training, once more the malevolent spirit returned. Not only the spiritual pressure returned, but everything and more - the unintelligible screaming voices, cold sweats, pounding heartbeat, spreading numbness, a steadily increasing amount of pain running down my left arm, shivering, strained breathing, and a dry and swollen tongue - all in an instant (as I was walking down the hallway to my room, in fact).

All my friends had gone to bed already, and I stood in the hallway, milliseconds feeling like minutes, seconds, like hours, trying to decide if I should burst into one of their rooms, wake them in desperation, and go to the hospital, but I remembered the paramedics, their skepticism, and decided against it.

I went into my room and sat on down on my bed, contemplating what would happen next. "Am I about to die?" "Will I become fully possessed and lose control of myself?" "Will anyone even know?"

It was at that point that a Bible my father had given me as a gift upon graduating high school caught my eye. It had sat at the bottom of my bookshelf, collecting dust, since had given it to me. I didn't have the heart to throw it out.*

*When my father had graduated high school, his father had given him a personalized leather Bible which he had kept and used until it was little more than rags and ribbons, fifteen years later. This one had been personalized for me, in identical fashion.

I thought back to my mother's prayer. I recalled how effective it had been. I picked up the Bible and said out loud, "God, if You're real please save me." Then I flipped it open. The first verse my eyes landed on was Joshua 1:9.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

[Continued below]
>>
>>18945569
Listen here, this is the only thing you need to do to convince yourselves God is real, and furthermore, God aligns himself with Christianity rather than Islam. When you have pieces of information that predict events in the future, and then they are happening, and not brushing it off as coincidence or presumed patterns of knowledge (simply just dont try rebut it with an endless list of alternative possibilities), it is actually impossible to dismiss the legitimacy of God and his existence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuT0oy4p6P0 or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDRj3MsNNO0&list=PLQbRGpjMk5IRDOVQtZO3st2wufBGVwZld and even to add icing to the cake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzThJ-j6N8Q&t=896s

btw the bible is 33% prophetic and all of them except for the 'end times' prophecies have been fulfilled which is something that needs to be studied to appreciate.

> Revalation 12:1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

use a program called stellarium and check it for yourselves, on sept 23 this year, that constellation is coming into alignment. juptier entered virgo last year nov 20, remained in the womb never leaving it until this year sept 23 for 41 weeks which coincidentally again is the same duration as human pregnancy and bible refers to this as the virgin birth with virgo. this birth happens at the same time as the jewish new year, at september 23 and it becomes the year 5778 for the jews, which happens to be the same temperature as the surface of the sun in Kelvin which is pre cool. also blood moon tetrads is another layer of the onion, a blood moon tetrad is when a bloodmoon occurs on 1 of the jewish feast holidays 4 times within a space of 2 years. this has happened 2014-2015. and also during the years of the 6 day war for jerusalem where the jews fully reclaimed their city, 1967-68 we had 4 blood moons happen on one of the 7 feast days, and 1949-50
>>
>>18948591
at the same time the israeli government was officially recognised as an existing entity. this is only 25% of the entire image as all these pieces of information are layered together and interlock. but long story short, 23 september is undeniable if you actually look at what it means. too many coincidences layering and locking together to dismiss. praise be to the godhead, the father, the son and the holy spirit for their elegance and very apparent guidance
>>
>>18948589
As soon as I cried out to God, all the supernatural and physical affliction I had been feeling stopped. Not later that day, not later that hour, not even five minutes later - immediately.

I took that and the verse as a sign and gave my life to the Lord right then, but being the stubborn person I was, I told Him, "Okay God, for one year I will set all my plans aside. I will cease all my training. For one year I will read the Bible and try to do everything it says; I will dedicate myself to Your ways as I dedicated myself to my training, but if at the end of that year I am not certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that You are God and there is no other, then I will throw this Bible in the trash, burn it, and no matter if I get possessed or die or whatever, I will not call on Your name again!"

I began immediately. And it did not take a year. Not even a month. It took me about two weeks to be absolutely certain that Jesus Christ is who He says He is; that the God of the Bible is real, and Christ is His only begotten son.

[Continued below]
>>
>>18948603
Note: it is interesting, to me, that my ordeal took place over six days (nights), and my conversion took place at approximately sun-up on the seventh day. No joke.

Since I did not have a church, I began simply reading Scripture. My Bible (a NASB Thomas Ryrie study Bible) had a "read the Bible in a year plan" in the front, so I started doing that. I also looked up Bible studies online, and began watching Christian programming online. When my grandmother found out, she mailed me a box of Christian books, which I also began to read.*

*I believe I started with one called, "Surprised by the Power of the Spirit," by Jack Deere, a pastor who once taught at Dallas Theological Seminary where they teach cessationism, the idea that the miracles of God ceased with the Apostle John's death, but who had since become a believer in miracles.

Anyway, the books may have come after. What is important is that I began to feel the presence of the Holy Spirit show up during my Bible studies or prayer times. However, and I did not yet realize why, whenever the Spirit of God came, His presence felt clean, bright, light, and tingly (in a good way) outwardly, but my inward self would recoil. I would feel immensely uncomfortable when the Holy Spirit showed up.

One morning I was trying to do my Bible readings and started to get uncontrollably sleepy, and had the thought that the sleepiness itself may be a form of warfare. I don't remember if I prayed for the Lord to take it away, or commanded it away, but it left, and I no longer battled with that, but on rare occasion. Instead I began to gain a voracious appetite for the Word, but that may have also come later.

The first real turning point came about a week in to my year.

[Continued below]
>>
>>18948626
I had read in the Old Testament, or Tanakh, places where the Word would say someone had a "spirit of infirmity," or a "spirit of divination," or a "spirit of such and such," and so I simply made a list of spirits I wanted and a list of spirits I did not want to pray to the Lord about (it seems naive to me now).

Note: my door used to drag my bedroom carpet when I closed it so that no space was left beneath, not even for air.

I went to my room that afternoon, perhaps to take Communion and pray, but perhaps I didn't start taking Communion until later - either way, I was kneeling on my floor praying that list to the Lord, when, for the first time since I was much younger, I heard God speak.

He did not speak to me in an outwardly audible voice, but clearly and firmly, with a voice that gave evokes the sensation of watching gentle waves on a clear body of water, "Ask to be released from the spirit of Sorcery." I was so surprised I prayed it out loud almost like a question, "I pray to be released from the spirit of Sorcery??"

No sooner had the words left my mouth then a force like a rushing wind shot out of my torso, and my blinds rattled from the top to the bottom like they had been slapped! I spun around to look at them. Then I looked up at the ceiling fan - which was off. Then I looked at the door (and now you know why I mentioned it). Then I ran out of my room and ran to my roommate, who was not religious, and told him what happened. He looked at me with skeptically, but I was too excited to mind, and went back to my room to keep praying.

[Continued below]
>>
>>18948595
>>18948591
oh yeah just one piece of information which is very nice. about this planet x, there was a 3 hour eclipse after the death of jesus on the crucifix. now the moon is only capable of 7m29s eclipse due to its size/distance ratio. this eclipse lasted 3 hours and was complemented with many heavy earthquakes at its appearance. now what can cause a 3 hour eclipse? a planetary body with a size/distance ratio big enough to blot out the sun for 3 hours right, and furthermore, if it is this 'planet x / nibiru' etc and the data collected about the extra planet with its mass being 8-20 times greater than earths, then that will explain the earthquakes. the gravitational effect of a mass that big will stir the liquid rock of the earth, and with that comes the sudden thus violent shifts in rock, to explain the earthquakes. 2 pieces of information that go together nicely explained by 1 culprit. the earthquakes were recorded by 4 separate scholars around asia entirely unknown from each other so there lies the validity
>>
>>18948642
(Please excuse the prior typos - I'm very sleepy now.)

After the Lord delivered me from the spirit of sorcery which had apparently possessed me, I no longer felt discomfort at the presence of the Holy Spirit, and approximately one week after my deliverance, I would become fully convinced of God.

It was night. I had just finished my Bible study and was going to bed. My roommate was already asleep in the bed behind me (we shared a room), and I was kneeling in front of my own bed to say my nightly prayers.

They were mundane prayers, by my count - thanks, forgiveness, praying for friends, praying for family, that sort of thing, but all of a sudden I saw a short vision with the eye of my spirit.

I saw God's hand stretch out over me with the index finger of His left hand pointed down. He reached forward with His right hand and wrapped those fingers around His left index finger, squeezing it - like gently wringing a cloth. As He did, I saw a single golden drop of oil, form on the tip of the finger He was squeezing, and when it fell the vision ended.

However, I felt it hit me, and when it did the power of the Living God hit me with an intensity immeasurably beyond any of the myriad spiritual forces and powers I had experienced in the occult. I felt incredibly, INCREDIBLY good - more fully of joy, gratitude, love, and pleasure - a pleasure beyond physical pleasure, and yet, I felt like a glass vase which was having such large amounts of water pressure forced into it it could shatter at any moment.

Face-down on the floor, uncontrollably weeping and snotty, I thanked the Lord for showing me His power, and I prayed for Him to take it away from me so I would not die. He obliged, and the force of His power relented, but His presence, the warmth, and the joy remained.

This was the moment I became certain God was real, and He is who the Bible says He is.

[Continued below]
>>
>>18948655
I had imagined the moon and the earth orbiting in tandem due to momentum, but you're the one with the dubs.
>>
>>18948661
It has been seven years since then, and I have been blessed to see the power of God in many ways since then: hearing His voice with increasing clarity and regularity, visions, healings (of myself and others), prophetic utterances, deliverances, dreams, etc.,.

After that night, and for about a month afterwards, the demonic spirit which was cast out of me came to my room at night, and stood at the foot of my bed.

At the time, I did not know what had happened with regards to the short vision of God's finger with Oil, or why the demon kept showing up in my room, but continuing in the Word, I have since learned.

Christ said, in a passage referred to as "The Parable of the Strong Man," occurring in Matthew 12, Mark 3, and Luke 11:

"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. But when someone stronger than he attacks him and overpowers him, he takes away from him all his armor on which he had relied and distributes his plunder. He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me, scatters. When the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and not finding any, it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when it comes, it finds it swept and put in order. Then it goes and takes along seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first.”

Because I had no church of my own at the time, but was possessed, the Lord delivered me Himself. However, when a person is delivered of a possession they need to receive Christ as their Lord, if they have not already done so, and get what Scripture calls, "the Baptism of the Holy Spirit." This is so that the spirits which were cast out cannot return to reclaim lost territory. They may not do so, of course, without some form of permission, but this permission may take many forms.

[Continued below]
>>
>>18948672
There is far more to the Baptism of the Holy Spirit than spiritual defense, but that is for a later time.

The final verses I wanted to leave you with, on your original topic of "Make Me Believe in Christ," are these:

Jeremiah 29: 11-14
>For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.
>Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
>You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.
>I will be found by you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.’

1 Corinthians 2:1-5
>And when I came to you, brethren, I did not come with superiority of speech or of wisdom, proclaiming to you the testimony of God.
>For I determined to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified.
>I was with you in weakness and in fear and in much trembling,
>and my message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
>so that your faith would not rest on the wisdom of men, but on the power of God.

1 Corinthians 4:20
>For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power.
>>
>>18947748
As long as I stand in the grace of God I shall be fine
>>
>>18947749
Yeah that something out there is God, the one true God
>>
>>18945777
Arguing Jesus didn't exist won't get you anywhere because he's historically attested to have existed by religious and nonreligious people alike. Now, existed =/= proven divine, but existed nonetheless.
>>
>>18945697
So I am a christian. But I totally hate it that I could not enjoy satanistic writings because it is occult because it is this because it is that.

Next there must be arguing with them too. And with people of other religions. While it is all really quite interesting.

It is all spirituality. Looking at other things is one of the things that keeps the faith alive and interesting.

Why would I be a christian otherwise? I hope not because I am now so vulnerable to look at everything that is spiritual. It is like the other way around: be non spiritual = have the right to just openly look at and judge spirituality.

I even think it is funny if someone is a satanist. Would love to play around. (Maybe not too much alone at some place where it could become violent. A satanist might think that he would have to act like one in a way. But so do christians mostly. I think this is this error in the whole view on spirituality)
>>
Looking at spirituality and different approaches on them, mostly because of where they started locally, like Asia, Europe and so on, before you know it you start to see connections and similarities and better new systems of doing things. Even between satanists and christians. Even especially between christians and satanists. Or bapomeths.

I don't mean to be this automatically everything is love everything is possible. Imma flying bold of light.
But thinking really very balanced. In an spiritual economic way. Just what works best and feels best. In a way of what is really most real, advanced, really truly worthy. Most class just looking at things how they really are and actually work.
>>
>>18945569
>make me believe in Christ
"No"
>>
>>18945569
Believe that you are saved and loved. Learn the Words of Jesus for the Truth they are. If you don't like the bible, literally fuck the bible and buy a book that is "Just Jesus" or whatever. I can't speak for the prophets, Jesus was perfect though.
>>
>>18949966
>>18950005
I don't mean this as annoying critisism towards other christians. There is no other christian that can claim the critisism personally in any way. It is a view. To other christians it is a very friendly proposal.

Personally I would start vomiting so to speak if it would be anything else.
>>
>>18949966
>>18950005
So if this is done everywhere, it will probably be some sort of time travel. Looking at this video:
this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKY492ytLFA
If it is true what he says and the video is true.
>>
>>18945697
I'm the anon who typed the long testimony.

>But the parameters are so obscure.

I would like to comment on this a bit, if you will indulge me.

The reason Spiritual Gifts are comparatively obscure in Christianity is relatively simple, I think. I will attempt to explain something of them. I highly recommend reading Jack Deere's book "Surprised by the Power of the Spirit," which was a kind of introduction for me, as I mentioned in my testimony.

According to 1 Corinthians 12, the gifts of the Spirit seem to operate through the Holy Spirit (v.4), and are given at His discretion (v.11).

I think it is important to note that the Apostle Paul does not mention the Spiritual Gifts until this chapter. In twelve he covers the supernatural gifts - ending with a very important verse, "And I show you still a more excellent way," before going into the famous passage on the supremacy of the power of Love in chapter thirteen. This passage is often quoted, however, it is often glanced over that this passage flows out of a discussion on Spiritual Gifts and right back into a discussion of Prophetic gifting in the second half of thirteen, and into fourteen. Paul then reasserts the importance of Christ's resurrection in fifteen, before making his closing remarks in sixteen.

Prior to speaking on the Spiritual Gifts at all, Paul lays a solid foundation in Christian basics of many varieties. This order is not an accident.

The Gifts of the Holy Spirit flow out of a solid foundation in Christ - which, at first, may look like something very mundane outwardly. However, this is misleading. What, in the physical, may look commonplace, is laying bricks upon the eternal foundation of Christ reaching up to Heaven. What's more, Paul's emphasis on Love (as well as his statement to 'abide' in faith, hope, and love) in the middle of his discussion of the Gifts leads me to believe they will flourish in soil saturated with this element.

[Con't below]
>>
>>18945585
>I've had a dmt experience with an entity showing me that the bible was a literary corpse..
Sounds like a demon trying to put you off to the truth
>>
>>18945569
After 25 years I've become a believer. I've always wanted to believe in God but could never shake the doubt. I wanted to see a miracle, proof, something to show that he was real. Deep down I wanted to believe but couldn't until recently I spoke to people about it and they said you just have to make that "leap". Just start following his teachings and speaking to him, invite and accept him. They said he shows himself to everyone but not everyone can see the signs, they just take it for coincidence or luck or whatever. I Didn't understand until I was just flipping through radio stations until I passed a Christian song and something clicked in me to just listen, so I listened to it. After the song was over the guy starting talking about people who are pulled towards and away from jesus and that some people want to believe but have doubt. He went on to explain signs, making that leap, etc.. that was too much of a coincide for me and I knew it was God giving me "proof". After that I aked god to enter my life and to use me as he saw fit. I've been listing to that same channel for 2 months and not once have they spoken about the same thing they did that day.
>>
>>18951229
Also I've never listened to any Christian radio or show before this.
>>
I'm being completely honest. I know a people who can answer all your questions. They can tell you why and how the scriptures were corrupted. They can help you find for yourself if Christ exists. They will teach you to find FOR YOURSELF not for what other people tell you, and most importantly they will teach you how to have a personal relationship with him. Find the nearest missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in your area. (They will have missionaries around Your area I promise) you can find them by going to Mormon.org. I promise you will find answers.
>>
>>18951170
Now let us look at a scripture from the book of Hebrews, 6:1-6.

"Therefore leaving the elementary teaching about the Christ, let us press on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, of instruction about washings and laying on of hands, and the resurrection of the dead and eternal judgement."

These are verses 1-2. In this passage we see what we may consider the basics of the Christian faith.

Pastor Steve Foss has an excellent video lecture series on this subject.

This is a link to his free discipleship course.
>http://subsplash(.)com/zadok/s/c8be0ad/

We see the six foundations of Christianity are:

>Repentance
This is not only a confession of sin, but a turning away from the sins themselves - from wrong action to right action. Romans 6 is a good chapter on this.
>Faith
The stronger your faith the better, yet faith is a gift from God which grows and strengthens as you draw closer to Him.
>Washings (Baptisms)
Notice it is plural. This is because one needs the first baptism, which is by water and is symbolic, as well as the second, which is the true baptism by the Holy Spirit of God.
>Laying on of Hands
This would take more time to explain, so I will let you learn from the Word, Steve Foss, and other sources for now.
>Resurrection of the Dead
Same as above.
>Eternal Judgement
Same as above.

The point is, one should make sure to have these elementary teachings down. As the verses go on, there is a very sobering warning.

The writer of Hebrews warns us,

"For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the 'powers of the age to come (spiritual gifts),' and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame. (v.4-6)"

[Con't below]
>>
>>18951285
https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2017-01-0100-ask-of-god-joseph-smiths-first-vision?lang=eng
>>
>>18951289
"It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God, (Hebrews 10:31)" is it not? So let us avoid harsh judgement by building a firm foundation in the Spirit and seeking to abound in the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-26 although I highly recommend the entire chapter.)

However, going back to 1 Corinthians 14, we are to "earnestly desire the spiritual gifts, especially that we may prophesy." (v.1)

In short, the secret to the spiritual gifts is this:

"For I am the LORD your God. Consecrate yourselves therefore and be holy, for I am holy..."
(Leviticus 11:44, 19:2, 20:7, and 1 Peter 1:15-16)

You must consecrate yourself to the Lord, and seek him earnestly.

"Then Joshua said to the people, "Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you. (Joshua 3:5)"

"Then Hezekiah said, 'Now that you have consecrated yourselves to the Lord, come near and bring sacrifices and thank offerings to the house of the Lord.' And the assembly brought sacrifices and thank offerings, and all those who were willing brought burnt offerings. (2 Chronicles 29:31)"

Here: I just found this article on consecration trying to locate a specific verse.
>http://tasteheavennow(.)net/how_to_repent/role_of_consecration.htm

Anyway, may God bless you and your efforts to draw near to Him, to hear His voice, and know Him intimately. May the God of all peace give you Peace and Power through the Holy Spirit! Amen!
>>
>>18945569
The God of the Bible may or may not be real. If He is real, that does not mean He is automatically worthy of worship.

Indeed, the only reasonable conclusion to come to after reading the Bible is that the God of the Old Testament is evil and unworthy. If He is the Creator, then He is the Demiurge and not benevolent.

I'm not atheist, but this is a good article covering the atrocities committed by the Old Testament diety:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/daylightatheism/essays/a-book-of-blood/

Also look into Gnosticism for more information on how the Creator can also be evil and an antagonist to humanity.
>>
File: anakin-ghostjpeg.jpg (32KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
anakin-ghostjpeg.jpg
32KB, 660x350px
His mother admitted there was no father, and the priests believed him to be manifested of the Holy Spirit, who would bring peace to this world.

But then the Emperor corrupted him and caused him to kill all the priests and reign as his right-hand iron fist, until his own son was able to bring him back to the Light. It was only then that the world was safe, though he died to protect it.

And that's the story of our Lord and Vader Anakin Skywalker.
>>
>>18945569
OP is asking for my worst nightmare.

When I read a single paragraph in the bible its so boring it makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>18945569
See here, OP.

Way back when our ancestors, the first humans, decided to bring about death and damnation to the human race. We (yes, we) decided to directly disobey God's one rule in the garden, which was to NOT eat of the tree of knowledge. In our disobedience towards God (Life) we brought upon us all that comes with knowing such as, shame, envy, pride, lust, basically all things which makes us lose our innocence, such as that of a child's innocence (since they don't truly "know" anything). Since we were in full realization of our condition we began putting things in front of our loyalty and love for God. When we put things such as material treasures, status, relationships above God (Life) our condition becomes gradually worse and worse because we distance ourselves from the source of Life itself. God, and his infinite love for the crown of creation, decided to send his only begotten Son (Water), so that we may one day become closer again and enjoy eternal life in His kingdom. See OP, in the teachings of Jesus we find the true way to live and our mission in life is to live as Christlike as possible because in that process we burn out all the nastiness with the Lord's eternal flame. Our true equilibrium is when we burn out all these things that make us "us" (ego) and we once again allow the source of Life's fire to burn within us completely. The laws of this plane are in a constant state of trying to put us back in this state and as a cause disease, death, and all this entropy occurs.

OP, I don't really know your religious background but believe you are always in direct communication with the source of life and the flame will find it's way into your heart. God is not just some old guy in the clouds that constantly mad at you. The Father (Fire) is more of a force that is found in all things. His Son (Water), is how we can relate and learn from Him in a human context.

I'd recommend reading scripture, meditating, and praying for clarity
>>
>>18951170
fuck everyone on this thread, this dude just posted a dope testimony but no one gives a shit. enjoy judgement day, x.
>>
>>18951285
fuck u, you're still deceived. you had me until u dropped that bomb.
>>
>>18952351
>gives a ..
I don't think so. I think this is a type of panic remark

Still there are quite a lot of serious postings here.

I said this: >>18945668
>>18945948

Amongst some other things. The above is really especially blocking. Things are going to waste if enormous errors exist. Anyone a reply?
>>
>>18952967
I am not sure where you're trying to go with this but are you looking for scripture that directly forbids you from being sexually promiscuous?
>>
>>18952989
No, I am saying that 98% that has anything to do with erotisism is called bad, evil and forbidden and it is not.
>>
bump?
>>
>>18952351
>>18951170
I read his dope testimony which was a fantastic read. Great job poster of that. The rhetoric, writing style etc was brilliant I thoroughly enjoyed reading that. I just didn't have a reply a reply at the time for it. But just know it was pretty rad
>>
>>18952351
>>18954446
Thank you both. I really appreciate it. It is invigorating to know my testimony to the great love and faithfulness of God, which means so much to me, can be meaningful to others as well.
>>
File: kkPaxYt.png (183KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
kkPaxYt.png
183KB, 392x500px
>>18948655
youre first 4 digits of 1894 are also that of the beginning of the last jubilee from the sign 23 sept 2017, a period of 120 years and its significance is marked with the word being associated is Jubilee, which is the Hebrew word for 'trumpet' and this sign of september 23 is due to mark the 5th feast of the 7 with mankind, and this is the feast of trumpets, the first four being Jesus' cruxifixion, burial, revival and the pouring of the holy spirit to legitimize those who were of the Christian church by sending a legitimate 'flame-appearing' wonder atop their heads.
>>
>>18945569
http://www.skarlakidis.gr/en/thema/18--1579-.html
Dear Mr. Skarlakidis,
Thank you for your email dated 31/1/2010. I believe I can be of assistance to your worthy project.

For the last thirty-five years I have been working with Experimental Fracture Mechanics at the Physics of Strength of Materials Laboratory of the National University of Athens and I believe wherever there is no scientific explanation, there is a miracle.

I have no reason to doubt the Munich Library manuscript dated to 1634 which gives an account of the miraculous manner of the rupture of the column as well as what ensued: that the Greek patriarch used this Fire to light his candle. I do not believe it is possible to doubt a miracle and especially where there are related accounts.

By examining the fracture from the photographs, we could conclude that it is a result of combined pressure: a combination of electrical discharge (probably a strong lightning bolt) and a large seismic tremor. The electrical discharge, due to the high momentary temperature, embrittled the material in the column down the length of a narrow area (origin). The surface seismic wave put pressure on the column resulting in torsional oscillation (fatigue). This simultaneous pressure resulted in the fracture beginning at the base of the column and continuing upwards in a zigzag course (as it appears in the photograph the course of the fracture is not linear) along the length of the area made embrittled by the electrical discharge. If the above indeed occurred, in my opinion this simultaneous combined pressure of the column remains inexplicable. Therefore, one could speak only of a miracle.

Dear Mr. Skarlakidis I would like to offer my congratulations on your work and I wholeheartedly wish you great success.
Regards,

George Α. Papadopoulos
Professor of Mechanics,
Physics of Strength of Materials Laboratory
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens

>and how I can communicate with him
Praying.
>>
File: chrome_2017-01-20_03-11-49.png (68KB, 642x281px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-01-20_03-11-49.png
68KB, 642x281px
>>18945777
>firm that sir
>>
>>18945569

>not contacting Satan and getting his side of the story
>>
>>18945569
just speak unironically to god and Christ to show you the way make sure the sign to ask for is blatant enough so it doesn't wiz by you
i suggest sticking to Christs word via books of his apostles and hold that above all other words
in the bible
since he himself is the manifestation of the word of god literately.
>>
>>18959142
as in pray unironically
>>
>>18956752
>I am a scientist, but predisposed to believing in miracles

opinion discarded
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.