[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What woke you up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

The comment here about the antikythera mechanism was cold water in my face
>>
>>18945286

That was really painful to read. People who write like they're smirking the entire time have a special place in hell.
>>
>>18945286
Have you got the actual source of this post? I didn't know about the ships in Brazil. Not sure I believe that about us skipping 1000 years to be honest, but the rest seems about right.
>>
>>18945333
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1436463/6932351
http://www.nytimes.com/1982/10/10/world/rio-artifacts-may-indicate-roman-visit.html
http://www.nytimes.com/1985/06/25/science/underwater-exploring-is-banned-in-brazil.html

unfortunately voat's UX is ass. vortexcortex has written some other interesting stuff but it's drowned out by all the shitposting he does and voat only lets me see the 20 most recent pages of comments.

if you're adept at searching you could probably find it. interestingly, i notice that google seems to be censoring results--not sure if this is a voat-specific phenomenon or what
>>
File: 1c8.png (1003KB, 680x707px) Image search: [Google]
1c8.png
1003KB, 680x707px
Holly shit... do u have the source or original thread? my mind is blown
>>
https://voat.co/v/rome/1528422/7437389

havent fact checked but interesting
>>
https://voat.co/v/science/1809827/8859628
>>
found how to get at his other good stuff

search duckduckgo for `vortexcortex (redpill OR "red pill" OR matrix)`
>>
>>18945430

Thanks. Also, /x/ is pretty cool tonight.
>>
>>18945430
>>18945435
Sorry this should read:

`site:voat.co vortexcortex (redpill OR "red pill" OR matrix)`
>>
>>18945286
Lost me right at the beginning when he started off his shit with "heh" like some kind of know-it-all douche.
>>
>>18945516

He's a /pol/ lurker. C'mon, get over it, he's better than 95% of what you'll find on this site. He's like a full year of /pol/ knowledge compressed into a few pages.
>>
>>18945466

Is this a user or subverse on voat?
>>
>>18945543
User by name of vortexcortex
>>
>>18945550

>Most recent post accusing Bill Nye of being a tranny based on literally nothing

Just another day on voat. Been there for 2 years, this is probably your account.
>>
>>18945286
Some of us were abused by society. Some of us never went to sleep and grew up wondering why everyone was so blind.
>>
>>18945286
History nerd here. There's so much blatant wrong and so many simple as fuck occam's razor conclusions here that it hurts my brain. "Caucasian mummies in China?" The Eurasian steppe was full of horse riding, ginger-haired crackers that spread fucking everywhere and practised mummification. "Roman artifacts in South America?" Maybe the FUCKING SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE TOOK THEM THERE. As for the Antikythera Mechanism, the Greeks were really good at making mechanical things from the wrong metals, so they were in abundance but fairly useless and couldn't pass the test of time. Also, the Baghdad Batteries were an accident. It got my hopes up too, but most things in the Ancient Period are easily explained
>>
The Ra Material book
>>
>>18945361
>Swedes build Nyen at the mouth of Neva
>russian niggers chimp out and steal it
>AYO HOL UP
>SO YO WUZ SAYIN
>WE WUZ ROMANS AN SHEIT
Jävla ryssjävlar.
>>
>>18946689
Fuck em, fuck em to hell
>>
>>18945286
Nigger Statistics
>>
>>18945286
>the matirx
>>
>>18945286
Alarm clock
>>
>>18945286
the sun *
>>
Good thread still going strong despite the rabid /pol/ dogs.
>>
>>18945286
Ecclesiastes read at 10.
Never really got over the whole nothing new under the sun and all is vanity thing.

I get it now, but still struggle with finding peace in human existence.
>>
>>18945286
>>18945361
>>18945369
>>
>>18945617
Are you me? That is how I've felt since I was a very small child.
>>
not about to sift thru this guys voat account cuz he posts a lot of shit

but the paragraph about the Gregorian calender was like cold water to the face. Is he implying Jesus is Isis or something? Also if the current year is really 1017 what are the implications here?
>>
>>18945361

>havent fact checked but...

Well, this is /x/
>>
Up
>>
>>18947693
Wrong thread still going wrong despite the /wrong/ dogs
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.