[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well fml

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hello guys
This is my first post and my english is not that good.

My gfs grandma had so creepy stuff in her flat from all over the world and my gf took some shit to our house.
2 Afrikan masks and this fucked up music box that wont let it open. It plays always when Friends come over or at night around 3am. The two masks will fall of the wall and wihsper at night but when i enter the room its quiet..

This is now going on for 7 Weeks and im fucking done with it. My gf dont want to throw it away because of her fucking grandma.

So should i smash the shit out of this things?
>>
>>18945233
I'm pretty sure those are Indonesian masks. And masks can contain black magic/guna guna according to most Indonesians.

The music box, no idea about that.
>>
>>18945233
tell her to store them off site, if you both live in the same house together.

do not smash her masks unless you want to cause possibly irrepairable damage to your relationship. and if you're okay with causing that kind of damage, just move out.

also those don't look african to me. they look east asian, indian or islander.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Op here.
This musik box went crazy as i took it from the table and i smashed it against the wall. now its open.
And its smells really Bad like rotten eggs
>>
Op here.

Im really sick of it. Going to dig a hole in my backyard and throw this shit in there. Wish me luck
>>
>>18945285
good luck with angry girlfriend anon. see you on /adv/ when you come crying for help on how to get her back.
>>
>>18945285
Have fun with your curse, retarded Kraut fuck.
>>
Can't wait until it unburies itself and contains a note inside that reads "you shouldn't have done that..."
>>
>>18945280
>smashes potentially priceless artifacts
>because MUSIC BOX GUISE
>CAN NOT HANDLE
Or you could have, like, burnt some sage and done the LBRP instead of sperging out over a tiny fucking music box that could be easily muffled anyway.. But autism has no limits, unfortunately.
>>
>>18945280
You're fucking retarded. Have fun destroying your relationship.
>>
>ITT: OP is bad at roleplaying
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.