[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky Movies you cant find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Frazier-Bunny-Rabbits-1200.jpg (149KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
Frazier-Bunny-Rabbits-1200.jpg
149KB, 1200x797px
So 20 years ago, when I was around 20 or so, there was this sppoky Movie I saw that I cant find for the life of me.

It mustve been russian, or ukranian or something, but its a movie of this bunny that has its reality changed every so often.

This bunny would be sitting there, and everything kind of melts, and the whole scene is completely new in a completely different setting. For example, it would be a bunny with a realistic setting, then everything fucking melts into a new reality where it turns into cartoon mode, then melts again into a setting in the forest, etc.
Didnt really have a plot, but the only thing constant would be the bunny present. Im sure it's lost in time now...

Does /x/ have any trippy movies you cant dig up...
>>
There was this movie called the grifter one time kek
>>
File: sun.jpg (826KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
826KB, 2560x1440px
Bump for grifter
>>
>>18945099
One that they used to show on PBS a lot.

I think it was called 'the Nightmare'.

The film consists of the POV of an unseen monster.

The monster/camera rushes towards a warehouse studio building and through the front door making a shrieking tea kettle noise.

A woman inside is sitting at a table and lets out a terrified scream. The woman is pursued around the interior of the building and finally manages to get inside of an unlocked office and lock the door behind her. The POV shifts and we can now somewhat see the monster's unearthly face through the frosted glass. The film ends there leaving the viewer to wonder about the fate of the trapped woman. Surely the 'thing' on the other side of the door will attempt to get to its prey and honestly the door would be a total joke to anything with the strength of an adult male let alone something stronger.

That initial tea kettle shriek and the rush at the building used to scare the fuck out of me as a kid.
>>
>>18945099
'Kicky'

Kicky was a short animated film starring the titular protagonist. Kicky resembled an inverted 'V'. Which is just a pair of little legs.

Kicky was constantly at war with the Spiders. All the spiders. Every shape and size trying to eat him. But after a long, drawn out battle Kicky kicked the shit out of all of them.

And then without warning a giant spider the size of a VW beetle pops up and eats Kicky in one bite. With a closeup of the spider's smiling mouth licking its chops to rub it in.

They used to show this on Nickelodeon. The fuck, man... I remember watching that cartoon over and over just to see if maybe -this- time Kicky survives.
>>
>>18945099
A real grimdark movie about torture in the middle ages.

I think it had to be one of the most violent movies I've ever seen. Musta been from the Italian slasher genre.

Movie opens up with a mob surrounding a man and chopping off one of his fingers with a little guillotine. They then mix the finger and blood with hot tar and tar and feather the guy.

From there it seemed like there was some noble that just loved torturing people. We see a woman burned at the stake but she prays vigorously. This triggers the noble who wants none of HIS condemned subjects getting the easy way out into heaven. So the next time he burns a woman at the stake he cuts out her tongue first.

From there it moves to a farmhouse where a woman is entertaining kids with a rabbit puppet. Predictably this turns into accusations of sorcery and the noble's men come to sort her out. She's not having any of this and as she is manhandled she grabs a kitchen knife. The next sequence it cuts to is real, real, nasty. The viewer sees two strange, abstract shapes converging. It takes a bit to mentally click that it is a closeup of an eye with the point of a knife moving towards it. After the knife reaches the eye it explodes in a fountain of gore. Then the camera switches back and we see a footman covering his bloody eye and bawling like a child as he staggers away.
>>
Night of the Lepus?
>>
>>18945150
jesus
>>
Fear is a new subconscious medium. They've figured out how to get you to do things. Shut them down.
>>
Op, did you figure out your movie?
>>
>>18946998
Sadly no anon

Bump for inputs?
>>
Bump for op
>>
Years ago I saw parts of a Japanese horror movie at my friends that was very dark and eerie. From what I can remember this Jap guy finds a little girl deep in the sewers and takes her home to care for her. The girl won't eat and starts dying over time. Eventually he somehow realizes she will only eat human flesh and blood so he starts bringing people there for her to feed on. I can't remember much else but would like to find it and watch it again.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.