[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm way ahead of you guys.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16

File: all_in_all_text.png (2MB, 1000x2100px) Image search: [Google]
all_in_all_text.png
2MB, 1000x2100px
I'm way ahead of you guys.
>>
>>18945025
you're ahead of yourself
>>
In the Gospel of Thomas, when asked about the kingdom of god, and how to enter it, Jesus replies:

“Have you discovered the beginning and now are seeking the end? Where the beginning is, the end will be.”

“It will not come because you are watching for it. No one will announce, “Look, here it is,” or “Look, there it is.” The father’s kingdom is spread out upon the earth and people do not see it.”

“The kingdom of God is not coming with things that can be observed; nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There it is!’ For, in fact, the kingdom of God is among you.”
Luke 17:20-21

“If your leaders tell you, “Look, the kingdom is in heaven,” then the birds of heaven will precede you. If they say to you, “It’s in the sea,” then the fish will precede you. But the kingdom is inside you and it is outside you.”

“Don’t you understand that the one who made the inside also made the outside?”

“Know what is in front of your face and what is hidden from you will be disclosed. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.”

“A person cannot mount two horses or bend two bows, and a servant cannot serve two masters, or the servant will honor one and offend the other.”

“No one can serve two masters; for a slave will either hate the one and love the other, or be devoted to the one and despise the other.”
Matthew 6:24

“When you make two into one, you will become human children.”

“Let the little children come to me, and do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs. Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will never enter it.”
Luke 18:16
>>
Jivera svarupa haya krsnera nitya dasa

Each and every individual soul is eternally a servitor of Krsna
>>
>>18945035
“It is like a mustard seed, the tiniest of seeds, but when it falls on prepared soil, it produces a great plant and becomes a shelter for the birds of heaven.”
Gospel of Thomas

“He said therefore, “What is the kingdom of God like? And to what should I compare it? It is like a mustard seed that someone took and sowed in the garden; it grew and became a tree, and the birds of the air made nests in its branches.”

And again he said, “To what should I compare the kingdom of God? It is like yeast that a woman took and mixed in with three measures of flour until all of it was leavened.”
Luke 13:18-21

“The father’s kingdom is like a woman who took a little yeast, hid it in dough, and made large loaves of bread.”
Gospel of Thomas

“He also said, “The kingdom of God is as if someone would scatter seed on the ground, and would sleep and rise night and day, and the seed would sprout and grow, he does not know how. The earth produces of itself, first the stalk, then the head, then the full grain in the head. But when the grain is ripe, at once he goes in with his sickle, because the harvest has come.

He also said, “With what can we compare the kingdom of God, or what parable will we use for it? It is like a mustard seed, which, when sown upon the ground, is the smallest of all the seeds on earth; yet when it is sown it grows up and becomes the greatest of all shrubs, and puts forth large branches, so that the birds of the air can make nests in its shade.”
Mark 4:26-32

“When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter the kingdom.”
Gospel of Thomas
>>
>>18945044
Atman is Brahman.
>>
>>18945055
Superficial understanding at best.
>>
>>18945056
The visible and invisible depend on each other. I don't think simple and superficial are synonymous. I think simplicity is elegant.
>>
>>18945060
While the atma is eternal and divine, there is ultimately a distinction between infinitesimal jivas and bhagavan. Acintyabhedabheda tattva
>>
>>18945065
Everything is different, and yet everything is also the same.
>>
Every ego is retarded in comparison to God.
>>
...even all the egos in existence put together are retarded in comparison to God.
>>
>>18945029
Namaste.
>>
>>18945046
tl;dr If you have faith as small as a mustard seed you can move a mountain from here to there
>>
>>18945025

you
you
you
>>
>>18945025
at last, accurate image
>>
File: 5nFShZWwq3fdm.gif (375KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
5nFShZWwq3fdm.gif
375KB, 500x375px
>>18945272
Excellent.
>>
I am that I am
>>
File: IMG_3611.jpg (504KB, 2000x1331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3611.jpg
504KB, 2000x1331px
>>18945025
I feel like, people are actually falling for the, the I am God troll. It's not any kind of legitimate. But whatever's clever, right?
>>
Having that manner of thought clearly shows you are not.
>>
>>18946769
I just remember a /b/ thread where people were putting a concept together, where they got people to believe that they were really God. There were allusion to all different religions. But ultimately, it was to see if people would actually fall for the idea. That we are all really God, and the whole point of life is figuring this out. Or forgetting it. Whatever. Seemed kind of dastardly, but meh. /b/.
>>
>>18945025
Yes you're incredibly enlightened. That's why you're bragging and condescending to others on 4chan. Weeb N00b faggot.
>>
I am, therefore I think
*atomic explosion*
>>
>>18945144
You're right. But I think moving mountains might be a metaphor. As well as all the talk about living forever.

We can live forever in the moment. I'm thinking non-action, flowing with the experience and everything that arises, allowing everything to come and go. It's like the more you understand that everything is temporary, the more you see the common origin of every manifestation in the Universe. Before anything we need to drop the story about who we are (ego), and discover what we are in the moment. The Universe doesn't talk in words, but it might talk in emotions, because emotion is a sense and it's the oldest sense. Evolutionary speaking, it developed before all other senses. Even bacteria have emotion, because it's good for the survival of the organism. Avoiding pain and looking for happiness is the basic drive of every living organism. Apparently emotion is a self-regulatory system in the body, so I think the spiritual practice is about feeling deeply. But doing this without getting lost in Maya, illusion, the thought projections that arise out of the emotions.

Basically, if you want to be really spiritual. Get in contact with your animal self (the body), which lives in the moment and doesn't know a past or a future, but only knows here and now.

I think this is where everyone's got it backwards. They think being spiritual is about becoming something more, but really about peeling away all the layers of bullshit and pretense. You can't fit a camel through the eye of a needle, and so you can't bring your ego with you into the current moment. The false reality has got to go. You have to do everything from a body conscious perspective, and realize that it's creating your consciousness right now. The ego is an illusion, and it arises within the body. Once you know this, it's harder to get tricked by Maya, because you know it arises at the same time as the ego, by trying to break away from the moment.
>>
>>18946908
The ego isn't all bad, the mind is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. You just have to always know that when you're dealing with your thoughts, you're dealing with an illusion, which is superimposed on the real world. Reality is always neutral and meaningless, and our ego is a storyteller that's basically trying to make sense out of the chaos of the moment. But like I said, you can't bring your ego into the now, because it doesn't fit. Thinking happens in time, and the more you allow your mind to rest, by sinking back into the emotion that gave rise to the thought in the first place... the closer you get to the moment. And if you keep doing this moment to moment, as a daily practice, then eventually you arrive at non-action, perfectly aligned with the unfolding of the Universe.

This is what meditation and mindfulness is trying to point to, but most people don't know how to meditate. Every force has a counter force, so don't try to mess with your mind. Don't manipulate yourself, or try to tame the beast machine that is your brain. Simply watch it, allow everything to come and go, and allow the brain to move the way that it already does. If your thinking is chaotic, you can calm the storm and drop your resistance to it, by completely accepting it and allowing every thought to come and go. Be the eye of the storm. Stop expecting enlightenment to look a certain way and be some permanent state of being. Enlightenment is about paying complete attention to the moment, being completely un-focused because you're not holding on to anything that arises. This is done without any effort because nothing is resisted. Basically, the faster you can completely accept and let go of your current state of being, the faster it can change and catch-up with the equilibrium of the present moment.
>>
>>18946913
The Daodejing talks about "staying in the center of the Dao", Jesus talks about seeing with one eye instead of two, and the Buddha talks about how everyone has Buddha-nature but it's simply hidden under layers and layers of mental muck. It's obvious to me that everyone's pointing to the same thing. Rest in the current moment, and don't try to break away from it (generating the ego). There is no actual separation in the Universe, but when the ego story is superimposed it looks like everything is not one, but that everything is separate from everything else. It's fine to have both perspectives, of both unity and separation, because that's all-inclusive, without trying to get rid of one or the other. But it's the knowing that every mental model is in the end a fiction, and the experience of life is unitary. Trust the unfolding of your experience.
>>
File: conspiracy iceberg new.png (2MB, 839x1623px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy iceberg new.png
2MB, 839x1623px
>>
>>18946986
>Wizards are among us
This is just blatantly false, we'd never hang around you guys.
>>
>>18945025
I think therefore...
>>
>>18945025
>am Denny
>>
File: tumblr_mw569jSjdu1sqaqhdo3_500.gif (955KB, 500x190px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw569jSjdu1sqaqhdo3_500.gif
955KB, 500x190px
>>18945025
Your lack of humility proves otherwise.
>>
>>18946986
Can someone provide me the cat image?
>>
>>18945046
I'm not following, how is this related to this thread.
>>
>>18946803
It just proves that anyone will believe anything if their thoughts are pushed a certain way.
>>
>>18946908
>>18946913
>>18946919

The Universe is infinite. There is a permutation where you were born as a 5th dimensional existence. It will reach out for Lower and Higher dimensional existence. You can grasp it.
>>
File: BUDDHA.jpg (47KB, 900x575px) Image search: [Google]
BUDDHA.jpg
47KB, 900x575px
>>18946803
I'm not trying to put anything together here. I'm trying to dear the whole thing, by showing people that they're full of shit and that life is meaningless. That doesn't mean that there aren't superior ways of living, that are based on knowledge about how reality is actually structured.

>>18946878
>>18947003
You think, therefore you are a human doer instead of a human being.
>>
>>18946782
>>18947022
Why not? What is the reason why OP's arrogance prohibits him from transcendence/enlightenment/godhood? Why is humility a prerequisite for those?
>>
>>18947064
*tear the whole thing down.

The THC is making me sloppy...
>>
>>18946908
Thank you. That's the first time I've heard someone give an actual argument against the ego. I've always been hearing that we gotta get away from it, but never the WHY, till I read this.
>>
>>18947064
>You think, therefore you are a human doer instead of a human being.

Nice one!
>>
>>18947062
I don't really vibe with the whole concept of dimensions though. They seem to be arbitrary distinctions made by people, highly subjective. I think the same thing about the chakra system. I don't count things. I accept that people have all sorts of experiences, but I have a different one. For me, it doesn't make sense to think in numbers because that implies that the dimensions are actually there, instead of just superimposed by us.
>>
>>18947104
I can agree, though, that there probably are infinite levels of being, and in a way it makes sense to think of existence as some sort of recursive fractal, where every level reflects the one before and after. But since there are an infinite amount of different ways to view the Universe, it doesn't make sense to count them.
>>
>>18947096
Awesome :) don't try to get away from it, though. Since that only adds fuel to the fire. Accept it completely, because that's the only thing the ego can't deal with. It thrives on resistance.
>>
>>18946769
This has been something a very small group of people have always known. Its really no secret anymore.
>>
>>18946769
Its no troll. Its a reality.
>>
>>18945055
Batman is graham.
>>
>>18946986
Who's KV Malkas?
>>
>>18947133
I'm curious. Specifically what is it that the small group of people knows?
>>
>>18947022
All judgment is self-judgment. What we see in others exists in us.

That doesn't make judgment good or bad, it just puts things in perspective. We expect enlightenment and people who are awake, to look and act a certain way. Maybe we got it all wrong...

There have been many people in my life, whom I thought were completely ignorant douche bags, but in the end they all brought me face to face with repressed parts of myself. Basically, we judge others because we judge ourselves. We can't accept some part of ourselves, and so we have to project that out into the world, as well.

It's not about being perfect. Fuck what the others are thinking and saying about you. Fuck what they're doing. If it bothers you, then great! If it doesn't, awesome! Wherever the flow may lead...
>>
File: images (18).jpg (27KB, 326x451px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
27KB, 326x451px
>>18947283
That you're not the body
>>
File: dalai lama kindness.jpg (40KB, 590x462px) Image search: [Google]
dalai lama kindness.jpg
40KB, 590x462px
>>18946760
Awesome!
>>
>>18947373
It's true that the body arises in awareness, just like everything else. But I find it more practical, to connect everything to the body, because it's very noticeable. There's always sensations, perceptions and thoughts going on. When it's all connected back to the body, it becomes easier to keep track of everything.

Focusing on the breath is common for this reason. It brings the mind back to being aware of the body, instead of floating away in Maya.
>>
>>18947133
its still very much a secret.

if anything no normie would ever consider themselves very religious let alone see themselves as a god...

but really that's what we all are, this reality is an illusion.
>>
File: buddha.jpg (606KB, 2556x1767px) Image search: [Google]
buddha.jpg
606KB, 2556x1767px
The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin
of all particular things.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations
arise from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding.

When people see some things as beautiful,
other things become ugly.
When people see some things as good,
other things become bad.

Being and non-being create each other.
Difficult and easy support each other.
Long and short define each other.
High and low depend on each other.
Before and after follow each other.

Therefore the Master
acts without doing anything
and teaches without saying anything.
Things arise and she lets them come;
things disappear and she lets them go.
She has but doesn't possess,
acts but doesn't expect.
When her work is done, she forgets it.
That is why it lasts forever.

The Tao is like a well:
used but never used up.
It is like the eternal void:
filled with infinite possibilities.

It is hidden but always present.
I don't know who gave birth to it.
It is older than God.
>>
>>18947562

The Tao is called the Great Mother:
empty yet inexhaustible,
it gives birth to infinite worlds.

It is always present within you.
You can use it any way you want.

Stop thinking, and end your problems.
What difference between yes and no?
What difference between success and failure?
Must you value what others value,
avoid what others avoid?
How ridiculous!

Other people are excited,
as though they were at a parade.
I alone don't care,
I alone am expressionless,
like an infant before it can smile.

Other people have what they need;
I alone possess nothing.
I alone drift about,
like someone without a home.
I am like an idiot, my mind is so empty.

Other people are bright;
I alone am dark.
Other people are sharper;
I alone am dull.
Other people have a purpose;
I alone don't know.
I drift like a wave on the ocean,
I blow as aimless as the wind.

I am different from ordinary people.
I drink from the Great Mother's breasts.

If you want to become whole,
let yourself be partial.
If you want to become straight,
let yourself be crooked.
If you want to become full,
let yourself be empty.
If you want to be reborn,
let yourself die.
If you want to be given everything,
give everything up.

The Master, by residing in the Tao,
sets an example for all beings.
Because he doesn't display himself,
people can see his light.
Because he has nothing to prove,
people can trust his words.
Because he doesn't know who he is,
people recognize themselves in him.
Because he has no goad in mind,
everything he does succeeds.

When the ancient Masters said,
"If you want to be given everything,
give everything up,"
they weren't using empty phrases.
Only in being lived by the Tao can you be truly yourself.
>>
>>18947562
>>18947583
>the fool on the hill
>sees the sun going down
>and the eyes in his head
>see the world spinning 'round
>>
>>18945025

0:3.24.The Infinite is used to denote the fullness—the finality—implied by the primacy of the First Source and Center. The theoretical I AM is a creature-philosophic extension of the "infinity of will," but the Infinite is an actual value-level representing the eternity-intension of the true infinity of the absolute and unfettered free will of the Universal Father. This concept is sometimes designated the Father-Infinite.
0:3.25.Much of the confusion of all orders of beings, high and low, in their efforts to discover the Father-Infinite, is inherent in their limitations of comprehension. The absolute primacy of the Universal Father is not apparent on subinfinite levels; therefore is it probable that only the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit truly know the Father as an infinity; to all other personalities such a concept represents the exercise of faith.
>>
>>18946986
>veelox
is that place still a demonfest?
>>
>>18945025
Here is my try to show how eternal life I am...: Humans got eternal life technology. They got this a long time ago. If all humans live then they live. They plan forcing all humans live.
---------_________---------
Humans got eternal life technology. This happened thousands of years ago. They use machines to control, flex, their muscles to plan what is happening. They plan because they know if all humans live then the humans who get eternal life technology live. Many humans were dying while the humans who get eternal life were trying to plan how to force all humans live, and many humans ARE dying while the humans ARE trying to plan how to force all humans live.
--------_________---------
Humans accessed eternal life technology...thousands of years earlier than now. They mingled, cooperated, conflicted, and married humans not accessing eternal life technology. They are savage by their reliance of computer controlled muscle flexing technologies of electricity caused at body by computers far of miles. Thus they learn simple methods of forcing eternal life. All humans are forced to live since if all humans live then humans who access eternal life technology are among those humans living. The history/herstory of humans dying is while the savages are forced (flexing caused by machines) to live their best try to force all humans live.
>>
File: 1493363544607.jpg (908KB, 1000x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1493363544607.jpg
908KB, 1000x2100px
>>18945025
>>
File: 9076895234.png (2MB, 1000x2100px) Image search: [Google]
9076895234.png
2MB, 1000x2100px
>>18947970
>>
File: 1493363544607.jpg (1013KB, 1000x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1493363544607.jpg
1013KB, 1000x2100px
>>
>>18947955
>Kyle Lewis Sison Weathers
What is the Green Door? Is that the same as the Black Sun? Is it a portal to the Lesser Lights? Have you died and come back? Have you seen the Upside Down of the Downside Up?

You should try communicating through visuals or visual analogy instead of English.
>>
>>18947955
So everyone is forced to live due to the elites running a simulation that they eternal life in get and we die? I have not heard that one yet
>>
>>18948037
Cheers mate, that's fuckin great.
>>
>>18946803
Thats not so far fetched, in fact that is the truth.
The indians got the closest thing to the truth, with the Samsara and other stuff about reincarnation, and how to escape that endless cycle
>>
This, this is the truth you guys are looking for.
>>
>>18948984
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXjCp_f1h4
>>
>>18945025
lets fight about who is the most enlightened, to build up our egos.

oh wait.
>>
>>18949068
That's a good point.
Fighting about it doesn't accomplish anything.
>>
>>18945025
Yeah, it's very pleasant to be able to stop your mental chatter by mindfulness. I expect I will ascend in about 10 years.
>>
File: 0607_5_w_text.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
0607_5_w_text.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>18949068
No matter if we fight or not, it really doesn't matter what happens. All our comparisons are meaningless, and only make sense in relation to our narrative (mind chatter).
>>
Our value systems are inherited from previous generations. That's all we are. Meat computers that are programmed by mommy and daddy's DNA, and by our life experience. The law of cause and effect reveals that we are entirely in the hands of the creator, source or whatever you want to call it. We are being moved by the Universe, and our ego is that part of us that refuses to acknowledge the truth.
>>
>>18949096
Why not ascend right now? The future doesn't exist.
>>
http://www.richardcarrier.info/archives/12334
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9hNxVdxoAQ
>>
>>18948132
You never respond to that thing, ever.
>>
>>18950442
Any answer is better than no answer, according to the ego that feels it has to know everything.
>>
That's how afraid of the unknown people are. The ego will rather talk gibberish than allow itself to cease operations. If it has no reason for existing, it will make one up. Problem-solution.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.