[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faces of god glitter experiment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3452.png (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3452.png
2MB, 1136x640px
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ce8_1493357631

I've been trying to capture artistic proof of god and here is one experiment reveal its faces and it even spelt 32 (cb) my initial and GED in another frame which is my level of education other than a community college course for computer tech stuff
>>
>>18944849

Post the frames as screenshots asshole, that video shows absolutely nothing and the screen you posted doesn't either.
>>
really not seeing it man. might want to at least circle it or something, rather than posting 14 different frames when apparently just one would have done fine
>>
File: 1481854058102.jpg (23KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1481854058102.jpg
23KB, 500x510px
>anyway
>>
File: IMG_3454.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3454.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Here ya go ya stupid cunts. If you want a better world you have to get rid of everything B.A.D.

The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the "few"
>>
>>18944942
I'm not even going to try and take credit if you officers decide to save humanity

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PUrsOQanozo

7 minutes and 28 seconds
>>
File: IMG_3455.png (189KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3455.png
189KB, 500x354px
>>18944949
>>
ChrisBB is the name this idiot uses on liveleak. Posts crazy vids, sees faces in clouds. He's currently also stalking his ex gf. This guy is a fucking fruitloop.
>>
File: IMG_3456.gif (1004KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3456.gif
1004KB, 500x209px
>>18945002
I've never been with her and only with 1 woman before who i care nothing about and want nothing to do with.
>>
>>18944849
merchant in the top right
>>
is this the daily https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia thread?
>>
I find some of this kind of amusing but its seriously creepy that someone designed it all.
Laughter is supposed to be the best medicine so i'll just keep looking for amusing patterns as i wait to
C ease
E xisting
Chris b E rrin... going to sleep. Cya later
>>
>>18945005
ROFL is that you chris? fucking go to sleep and take ur meds
>>
>>18944849
You have schizophrenia. Seek help.
>>
This retard needs permabanning for his own good.
>>
>>18944942
>Mob mentality is good!
>Screw individualism and the creativity and freedom that comes with it!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.