[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting Your Own Religion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 4e2.jpg (139KB, 680x805px) Image search: [Google]
4e2.jpg
139KB, 680x805px
So /x/ have you ever tried starting your own religion? What would be the basics on starting one? How do you get people to follow these beliefs?
>>
File: MORE.png (583KB, 584x500px) Image search: [Google]
MORE.png
583KB, 584x500px
I considered doing it but didn't want to put myself on the radar.

I still propagate it's teachings throughout the chans though.

Remember, the answer is always more meditation.
>>
File: Muse_Glyptothek_Munich_266.jpg (2MB, 1398x2838px) Image search: [Google]
Muse_Glyptothek_Munich_266.jpg
2MB, 1398x2838px
>>18944774
I have my own personal beliefs that I propagate in each chans as well. I'll take your advice on continuing my meditations for further enlightenment.
>>
File: 1458803436276.jpg (197KB, 594x792px) Image search: [Google]
1458803436276.jpg
197KB, 594x792px
>>18944771

Just learn how to begin a quasi-aggressive or scammy company. Or look for other examples and how they were executed and where they went wrong.

May take quite a bit-o-study, but with time you will basically learn how.
>>
>>18944795
Gimme a mantra. What are your personal beliefs like?
>>
File: Virtues.jpg (46KB, 354x274px) Image search: [Google]
Virtues.jpg
46KB, 354x274px
>>18944803
I adhere deities who are illustrated by the virtues of Rome. My worship is often given through practicing these virtues in my daily life. Though as of late I've been giving offerings while on my nature retreats.
>>
I'm trying to start my own religion and bring about the second coming of Christ consciousness, but it's a pain in the ass.

I have to find a way to earn enough money to fund a costly spiritual community.

I can illustrate the tenets of my religion in a couple posts if you want.
>>
>>18944771
you need to be able to right down your beliefs, then gather a minimum of 7 believers and you can legally have your own religion
>>
who do I need to worship to get my own loli wife here on earth?
>>
>>18944859
>I can illustrate the tenets of my religion in a couple posts if you want.

Please do. Also explain it's relation to actual Christianity, if any.
>>
>>18944880
I think mysticism is the truth.
Mystics believe you can have a direct, unitive experience of God, so that you would see that You are God.
Jesus Christ was born an ordinary person who achieved a permanent state of Divine Realization.
By making his will at one with the will of God, he was a mystic who had gained access to God's Thoughts.

The Holy Ghost, has been misinterpreted. It is actually two entities, the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth is the second Christ of this system, who will bring divine judgement upon mankind.

The purpose of mankind is to travel the mystical path and become a Christ.

The problem is having a mystical experience of the Godhead, which I think I have discovered the pathway to.
>>
>>18944886

You see, God is creating the most glorious creation possible.
The idea starts with the mystic soul, a so glorious creation.
But more glorious than that, is if you increased the virtue of the mystic soul. If it fullfilled its potential and did the work on its own by raising its awareness(meditating).
Greater than this is if it power's its own awareness.
The entire system of the universe is so that the soul can power itself, in a self-reliant system. It is a self-reliant system so that God is not helping the soul power itself.

This means that you are suppose to do all of your work on your own, with your own man-power. This is actualized as gathering/eating/digesting food, to empower the brain which imbues the soul with its energy.

Using technology is a sin and prevents one from seeing God, even if they are meditating properly because you are relying on something else to do your work for you instead of doing it on your own.

The problem is everyone lives off of technology, and we need to create a microsociety which uses only uses tools from Jesus' time.
>>
>>18944875
>here on earth?

Better to ascend and have you loli wife in the nth dimension. To do that you just need to find enlightenment via any means.
>>
>>18944895
how many ways are there to reach enlightenment?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.