[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

islam and the occult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1493332296122.png (2MB, 3327x4418px) Image search: [Google]
1493332296122.png
2MB, 3327x4418px
christianity and islam are in bed together.

let me open your mind.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins

WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE OCCULT.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT A REAL SATANIST? DO YOU KNOW OUR ABILITY TO SUMMON AND INVOKE DEMONS.

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE ARS GOETIA?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Key_of_Solomon

muslims believe they will get 72 virgins, instead they will be tormented by 72 demons.

THIS IS SORT OF LIKE A RUBIX CUBE AMIRAITE?
>>
ne111
>>
>>18944643
one problem here is that the ars goetia is not canonical christian belief anywhere. it's an occult book widely demonized by christians of every denomination.
>>
It's all bullshit anyway.
>>
I agree with you on the 72 virgins part but.
Only a fool would attempt to summon one of the 72, when they could summon an Archangel.
>>
>>18944643
wikiislam is anti islam
>>
>Religion
>>
>>18944693
>ne111
Explain yourself please.
>>
>>18944643
Judaism took catholicism and Islam.

Christianity is different
>>
>>18946752
How convenient
>>
Anon, Christianity, Islam, and Judaism all worship the same god and most of the same mythical figures.

From the outside looking in, they're all pretty much just different denominations of the same screwball religion.
>>
>>18944643
>72-fold name of god
>72 shemhamphoresch
>72 virgins
interesting...
>>
judaism, catholicism, islam are all in league with each other. they are all 'demonic'. allah is lucifer.
>>
>>18944643
funny ive read all of the goetia books even the keys of solomon about 7-9years ago. Ended up a christian tho.
You are a fool if you invoke such things.
Not even the great king solomon was able to control the spirits of he earth.
>>
File: Stupid faggot.jpg (143KB, 936x728px) Image search: [Google]
Stupid faggot.jpg
143KB, 936x728px
>>18944643
>Christian
>Ars Goetia
>>
>>18946867
Those first 2 are the same thing, and the concept was around long before the child raper showed up.
>>
>>18946739

ne111 is Chaigidel. The person that wrote the post you responded to is somebody who should have given up while they were behind.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.